[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doxxer of Trump supporters & Twitter glitcher @WilliamLegate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: legate.jpg (10KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
legate.jpg
10KB, 215x235px
Tweeted his father, who had denounced his son's doxxing and harassment of Trump supporters before, but he blocked me too, instead of telling the kid to knock it off. This untalented hack (who Peter Thiel wasted $100k investing in) needs be held accountable before some deplorable that he doxxes gets murdered by antifa thugs.
>>
>>139658786
i tried doing a video on this guy

got disliked by faggots
>>
>>139659402
This. The fun is over at this point so let's just leave him alone. Plus you could get disliked or even blocked
>>
>>139658786
Just realized something about doxxing. When an employer fires you for being around people they don't like what protections might the freedom of association give you?
>>
>>139658786

Just dox him and beat him the fuck down, hack his accounts or whatever, make his life a nightmare. Dox all of his friends and family
>>
>>139659660
his name is out, it is on the list he should pray that the Breivik squad never gets activated on your continent
>>
>>139659884

And freedom of speech too, freedom should mean that no consequence should come whatever it is you say as long as u dont break the law, in this case it has been violated because the company has discriminated you after it has already hired you and everything, so its not freedom of association for them anymore
>>
Yeah just find his nudes and release them, that'll show him
>>
>HAVE HIS DEETS, ANYONE WANNA SAY HELLO?
>>
#nipplegate
>>
>>139664539
meme something with a fake haji account like "this guy just pooped on the koran" and spread it on twitter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.