[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do jews hate white people so much, /pol/? I didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 14 words.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14 words.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
Why do jews hate white people so much, /pol/?

I didn't want to hate jews. I didn't want to hate anybody. Not even niggers. But then I came to /pol/ and had my eyes opened: black on white crime, cultural marxism, the beauty of the white woman disappearing from the face of the Earth... and all I can hear is cheering from all sides!

Is this a punishment from God?
>>
These two are both subhumans regardless of hair colour
>>
File: Isidore Heath Campbell posing.jpg (293KB, 1115x778px) Image search: [Google]
Isidore Heath Campbell posing.jpg
293KB, 1115x778px
>>139655565
>Why do jews hate white people so much, /pol/?
Basically because of a significant geographical separation between OP and his meds.
>>
File: 375847584758756875.jpg (58KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
375847584758756875.jpg
58KB, 284x423px
>>139655565
retribution is coming, white bois
>>
>>139655565
Why is a tick a parasite?
Doesn't really matter why, they are a problem.
>>
>>139655565
Subhumans hate their betters out of jealousy.
>>
File: Sad_Jew_frog.png (94KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Jew_frog.png
94KB, 329x361px
>>139655565

I can't speak for anyone else but I personally don't hate whites at all in fact if it weren't for /pol/ I'd consider myself 100% white.
>>
>>139655565
Judaism - the "unscrupulous merchant" kind - was long ago hijacked by a cult of sadists. The self-proclaimed "Jews" spewing the racist hate are just members of that cult. Like Soros, they are generally regarded as repulsive liars by actual Jews.

> t. have a Jewish friend
>>
>>139655565
>Is this a punishment from God?

Yes. The ultimate red pill is that white people -- not the Jews -- are the Israelites of the Bible. The Bible records many instances where Yahweh's chosen people -- the white race -- were led into deep depravity and practical ruin, only to be completely redeemed. There is hope enough for the White Man to survive this latest falling away from Yahweh's teachings.
>>
>>139655565
Jews are ugly backstabbing leaches on the planet while whites advance society. Jews like blacks, women, and gays, because they are stupid and easy to control, but not whites which is why the Jews are pushing for fags, race mixing and trans people. They want to destroy the one group of people that can take them out.
>>
>>139655565
It's actually neither a Jewish thing per se nor a reaction to any outside stimulus.
Jews are Semites, from the Levant, and practice Semitic Tribalism (like Arabs and Chaldeans). In Semitic Tribalism you reflexively hate all outgroup people and you always assume that everyone else hates you. No amount of actual events or facts can affect this. It is an organizing principle, a way of keeping the tribe together and homogeneous. Look at Jews' holidays and mythohistory and literally all if it is: "We are not Group B, We are Group A, and every single member of Group B must die, and if they could they would do the same to us!"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.