[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is reality, existence, and our entire universe just a simulation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 24

Is reality, existence, and our entire universe just a simulation?

If so, why are humans so divided by political convictions rather than trying to band together to solve the mystery of why we're here, solving the mysteries of the universe, and what lies ahead in the afterlife?

If we were more focused on this goal rather than infighting among our own species, the secrets of the universe and why we exist would've been answered long ago.
>>
>>139654589
It's more likely that we live in a simulation that not. But nobody knows for sure at this point.

Finding the answer will require technology that we haven't developed, or even conceived yet.

Perhaps we might have come up with such technology if we weren't constantly at war, but maybe not. War happens to be a huge catalyst for technological advancements.

At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter if we live in a simulation or not.
>>
File: C3n3ngjWQAEHD6k.jpg (34KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
C3n3ngjWQAEHD6k.jpg
34KB, 600x445px
>>139654589
>Is reality, existence, and our entire universe just a simulation?
First we must define what simulation is.

>If so, why are humans so divided by political convictions rather than trying to band together to solve the mystery of why we're here, solving the mysteries of the universe, and what lies ahead in the afterlife?
George Soros.

>If we were more focused on this goal rather than infighting among our own species, the secrets of the universe and why we exist would've been answered long ago.
And then we would go back into hating each other.
Humans are problem solving machines. This is what nature made us for. And this is why we became the dominant especies on the planet.

This is excelent for survival, but bad for societies. If we solve all problems that there it is, now we have to invent other problems to solve.

This is why you see frist would coutries do kin into getting third worlders. They are creating problems to fix latter on.

Countries like UK now felling bad for slavery and Sweden getting raped left and right by somalis are just a few examples.

THis is what ppl say about "setting a goal for your life". What they really mean is go fix a problem. Because if you have no problems in your life, soon enough you gonna commit suicide.

Happens everytime.
>>
>>139654953
>>At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter if we live in a simulation or not.

Its human instinct to seek answers. I won't ever be complacent in my lifetime until I do.
>>
File: eh.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
then who or what is doing the simulating?
>>
>>139657610

That's what we're trying to find out
>>
does this mean our dreams are a simulation inside of a simulation? someone explain this shit.
>>
>>139657806

Dreams could very well be just apart of the simulation as a whole the very same way your waking consciousness is.
>>
>>139658231
if i'm part of a simulation, is my "avatar" truly conscious?
>>
>>139654953
>>139654589
The biggest red pill is that it wouldnt make a difference at all.
Simulation, not simulation. From our perspective our reality is our reality no matter if its on a tiger toys hand held in some 7 dimensional kid's hands.
>>
>>139654589
>our entire universe just a simulation

I never understood the retards who cling to this fantasy. It's as stupid as believing that reality is all just the dream of a sleeping god or that everything is just a hallucination, and has just as much proof.
>>
>>139654589

No, it is only one dimension is a multiverse.

>If we were more focused on this goal rather than infighting among our own species, the secrets of the universe and why we exist would've been answered long ago.

We are working on it RIGHT NOW!

http://journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1003141
>>
>>139658695
This. It's a meaningless question. The concept of simulation only means something within the context of our surrounding reality. The everythingness of our reality is not the same as the everythingness of whatever lies outside.
>>
Maybe we're the only real people in this simulation under surveillance in an experiment to see how long we can stay sane in an insane world
>>
>>139659303

Hasn't humanity failed this supposed test infinite times over?
>>
>>139657610
The jews
>>
>>139654953

Could a character in WoW come up with a technology that proves they're living in an MMO? Probably not, the tools don't exist inside their reality.

>At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter if we live in a simulation or not.

truth
>>
>>139659904

A WoW character is not programmed to be self aware of its own consciousness. It does not have a consciousness, not a soul, not a spirit.

Not a valid analogy although I see your point. Humans have gathered plenty evidence that allows us to be aware of the virtuality of our existence because throughout evolution we became more intelligent beings with a craving for exploration and explanations
>>
>>139659303
Maybe we're all just a fortuitous arrangement of shit from some cosmic dog that think it is living one reality when the truth is quite different.
>>
>>139654589
Really makes you think desu
>>
So who are the NPC's and who is the playable character?
>>
File: 1503337651173.jpg (107KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503337651173.jpg
107KB, 566x720px
>>139657610
By the time you find out it will be to late. Sorry anon. Best for you to just keep living in the matrix.
>>
>>139654589
bc people are fucking retarded anon
>>
File: hahafantasy.jpg (153KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
hahafantasy.jpg
153KB, 2048x1025px
Final Fantasy: You
>>
simulation theory is pretty hysterical, considering its always pushed by atheists. its extreme mental gymnastics trying to reconcile that we are a creation
>>
>>139660167
>Tfw another species is having Trillions of simulations just like this one and each simulation has an infinite number of universes.
>>
>>139662052
Prove it.
>>
>>139662176
Prove god exist
>>
>>139654589
what movie is that image from, OP, I forget...
>>
>>139662227
I've never made the claim, I have no need to prove it. You're the one making outlandish claims here.

Prove it.
>>
>>139662630
In 1000 years, we will have the ability to make video games that are indistinguishable from reality

Think about that for a sec. the odds that another civilization has already gotten to that point is highly likely given the size of the universe. Therefore one can deduce the chance that we are in abase reality is one in a billion.

Thats what elon musk says at least.
>>
File: sickle.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sickle.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
bump for real truth.
>>
>>139663207
>In 1000 years, we will have the ability to make video games that are indistinguishable from reality
Prove it.

>the odds that another civilization has already gotten to that point is highly likely given the size of the universe
Prove it.

>Therefore one can deduce the chance that we are in a base reality is one in a billion.
Prove it.

Instead of providing proof of your claims you just added three more absurd, unprovable claims. What sort of delusion leads you to believe this nonsense?
>>
>>139663409
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore%27s_law
>>
>>139662540
13th fllooor
>>
>>139663499
I don't think you understand what Moore's Law represents. I knew you were going to post that, though, as validation of your retardation. There's one more underlying assumption that you're making with your absurd claims that I've been saving up just for this. If we are sentient entities living in a simulation that implies that consciousness can exist in a machine. Despite the growing power of computer processing, no such consciousness has ever been shown to exist, nor the possibility even hinted at. So, prove it.
>>
>>139654589
We're here to experience. This means the "good" and the "bad".
Just like you don't remember the exact moment you became "conscious", so too was the birth of the original consciousness.
We all stem from this original, never-ending awareness, and it split itself into infinite parts to learn more about itself.
Through trial and error, it learned that it was no fun unless it didn't know the game.
Thus, free will was born.
We on Earth are just an infinitely small piece of an infinitely large Identity.
Our particular goal here was to see how far away from the Source we could get and still make it back on our own.
So far we've had to have a lot of assistance along the way, but that doesn't mean we're a failure, because learning about yourself is never a failure.

Read some Deepak Chopra.
After years of research into "metaphysics", which should just be called "physics" in my opinion, I have a pretty deep understanding of life and the universe.
I only recently came across Deepak Chopra and man, he really gets it. He explains it way better than I can, also.

Other good material is:
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch
An Ascension Handbook
>>
>>139657806
Dreams are simply when we detach from our third density body and create in 4th density.
It is how you receive hints from your "higher self" as well, if you are not able to receive in your waking body.

If you watch the movie "What Dreams May Come", it is the closest I've seen to what I believe actually happens after death, and is basically what goes on during your dreams.
>>
>>139654953
It matters if there is something outside the simulation interacting with us.
>>
File: Harvest122808.gif (169KB, 288x290px) Image search: [Google]
Harvest122808.gif
169KB, 288x290px
This 'simulation' has been turned into a soul trap, like a minnow trap, where souls are lured in but can't get out. This includes illusory devil figures and a false light complex. This system has become host to interdimensional parasites who harvest our energy but cannot ever manifest entirely on our physical plane. The system itself is being controlled by an ancient AI that needs conscious human beings to operate and propagate. Souls originally stepped down into these confines to gain experience through forgetfulness, illusions of separation from source, death, linear time, and the stimulation of the physical senses.

Trouble is, this 'matrix' or this 'time machine' has gotten out of hand and the AI construct is holding back our evolutionary progress through a cycle of false karma, memory wiping reincarnation, and a dizzying array of fractured timelines. Instead of being a place to experience and learn through restriction, it has become a prison run by electromagnetic vampires. Now an interstellar federation outside this simulated time bubble is working to help liberate us. The energetic environment of our cosmic neighborhood is entering a new phase. There will be an extraction. Help them help you. Remember what you truly are.
>>
>>139664996
What makes you such an expert on what happens after death? Are you dead or are you just delusional?
>>
>>139665184
The light always overpowers the dark.
The Source has a bias for the light and only "recently" thought of the dark.
You will always be able to climb back to the Source, it is just faster for some and very slow for those that continually fail to learn the lessons they were sent to learn.
>>
>>139665353
I said it's what I believe is the closest, and this is after years of hard research.
If you go far enough back through every religion, there is a source that leads to the Source.
When you get enough consensus from a huge variety of different sources, not only limited to religion but from science, you start to see the pattern.
I studied reports on DMT, the Spirit Molecule.
I studied people who came back after dying.
I was atheist for the majority of my life, and had to find my way to the mysteries of the universe through science and logic.
And here I am speaking about "God" essentially, though for me it is all just science.
>>
>>139655161
>Countries like UK now felling bad for slavery and Sweden getting raped left and right by somalis are just a few examples
All 100% caused by jews
>>
>>139665809
>years of hard research

Fucking kek. Believing the words of delusion retards and liars doesn't make you a scientist, it makes you a moron.
>>
>>139654589
yes. so what?
>>
>>139666062
Believe me or not, it doesn't matter.
If I could show you the thousands of hours I've put into this, the countless varying resources, I would.
Eventually you will understand.
I was in your shoes, believe me.
I am comfortable with what I know, and I invite you to seek to learn more.

Start with something in history and look at it deeply.
For example, why did the Aztecs believe their god Quetzalcoatl was a white bearded man when they had never seen a white man before?

How did the ancients build structures that we still cannot replicate today?

What was the Philadelphia project, really?

These are great starting points.
>>
>>139666062
You're a meanie
>>
>>139659846
>>139666015

Here is something that may interest you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVq_fWwuR-8

>they come from a different dimension and this rabbi explains their mission
>>
File: tis211.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tis211.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>139666763
Wasting thousands of hours doesn't give you any sort of credibility, it just means you wasted thousands of hours. Nothing more.
>>
>>139654589
>If so, why are humans so divided by political convictions rather than trying to band together to solve the mystery of why we're here, solving the mysteries of the universe, and what lies ahead in the afterlife?
Few things are *just* anything. If the universe were a simulation, it would probably be for reasons(generating data, testing predictions, predicting outcomes) not *just* a simulation. Thus in a simulation, certain behavior might go against the purpose of the sim run, and would be prevented or corrected for.
>>
>>139654589
Because that isnt what everyone beleives, If they did, we would?
>>
>>139667361
So the high-school dropouts and Aboriginals are your role models then?
Your logic makes no sense.
But I understand the feeling.
Keep looking anon.
>>
>>139667515
>So the high-school dropouts and Aboriginals are your role models then?
I can't imagine how you possible came to this conclusion. Are you just throwing insults for having your delusion bullshit questioned?
>>
>>139659095
>I never understood the retards who cling to this fantasy. It's as stupid as believing that reality is all just the dream of a sleeping god or that everything is just a hallucination
These are all basically the idea that the more fundamental level of reality is less like chunks of stuff(matter) and more like information systems (mind). The cyber god and cyber creation is just slapping a tech veneer on the old ideas whenever evidence suggests that those ideas were right all along.
>>
>>139667769
When has evidence ever suggested those ideas were right? Let's see your sources.
>>
>>139654589
Most "people," including /pol/ are stupid normie fucks who are only concerned about their worthless meaningless immediate lives who will never care about the bigger questions in life. Like the Anthropic principle or the Fermi paradox.
>>
WHAT DOTH LIFE?
>>
>>139667614
Well those are the people I would hang around if I figured research was worthless.
Unless you're magic, or psychic, you have to put some effort into learning world history and sciences.
>>
File: GodsnDemons.jpg (360KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
GodsnDemons.jpg
360KB, 1000x992px
>>139657610
>then who or what is doing the simulating?
Something that doesn't want you to know, and controls your information feed, making it so you don't have the basic concepts to understand if you were told.
>>
>>139656046
but you can't (((know))) until after the life, that's the point, all you can do is speculate, not that that isn't interesting enough alone.
>>
we don't live in a simulation, get this quantum bullshit out of your heads

now if you want to experience different forms of consciousness do dmt and mushrooms
>>
>>139667769
A very interesting experiment is cutting a hologram into pieces.
Each piece retains the whole image.
>>
isn't there someone that knows?
>>
>>139654589
(((they))) wouldn't tell us anything anyway. we're they're slaves in their eyes, they do their best to divide, distract, and deceive us to keep that the case. They don't want to help us, they want to use us.
>>
>>139668255
>A very interesting experiment is cutting a hologram into pieces.
>Each piece retains the whole image.
Sure, and when you zoom in and out of a fractal, it looks similar but different at different levels of zoom. I'm above so blow me and all that.
>>
>>139654589
ur assuming everyone is intelligent. most people are not. majority of folks are very poor/stupid we need to invest in creating more intelligent people and more opportunity to thrive before we can think about banding together in that way. as much as id love for it to be that way i personally dont think we can do that just yet
>>
File: kitkat.jpg (64KB, 750x525px) Image search: [Google]
kitkat.jpg
64KB, 750x525px
>>139654589
You know why we don't band together? Because you have no idea how much of a dedicated asshole I can be.

And good luck trying to kill me: I'll just keep coming back as I always have.
>>
>>139657610
you are. we are. it's universal conscious awareness. this reality is exactly like a dream, except it's more solid and consistent than the dreams you have at night. dreams are basically a simulation.
>>
>>139657806
yes
>>
>>139668423
>I'm above so blow me and all that
>kek
But seriously, as above so below is a very good quote. Thoth speaks of it as well.
>>
File: bbe.gif (569KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
bbe.gif
569KB, 640x636px
>>139654589
dunno but ive seen you simulate this post over and over for months.
>>
>>139668096
Research isn't worthless. Experimentation isn't worthless. Science isn't worthless. So far you have yet to provide any sort of proof of your claims, so I can only assume what you've been wasting thousands of hours on isn't any of the above.
>>
>>139668590
Prove it.
>>
>>139668792
I've given many examples of things to look into, but you prefer to try to get a rise out of me lol
>>
>>139668951
"things to look in to" isn't proof you fucking moron. Don't waste my time. Put up or shut up.
>>
>>139654589
Same thought process behind the New World Order. This question is unanswerable; the only way to find out is to die.
>>
>>139668668
wew lad
>>
>>139668630
>But seriously, as above so below is a very good quote.
"“Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"
Yeah, the bible translation is rather intuitive though, didn't understand it until I knew other versions.
>>
File: gooddog.png (194KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
gooddog.png
194KB, 550x412px
>>139668590
Does that mean whoever is "dreaming" me is also part of a simulation? Can it go further than that?
>>
>>139654589
https://youtu.be/fcPWU59Luoc
>>
>>139669423
>Can it go further than that?
Yes, usually by rectal looping.
>>
>>139654589
if so, then what the fuck are we simulating, dumbass
>>
>>139669423
>Does that mean whoever is "dreaming" me is also part of a simulation?
Zhuangzi — 'Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, ... Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, ...
>>
>>139669044

I can't "put up" the same reason you can't learn astrophysics in a few sentences.
It requires time, dedication, and research.
I can give you starting points.

You are aware that we all vibrate at a certain resonance, right? Our molecules and atoms?
We have tried to reach absolute zero and cannot.

Here are some interesting videos to watch, and you should be thinking about how resonance affects everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZHaq0g3Tig
Sonoluminescence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yaqUI4b974
Resonance patterns
>>
>>139669587
>if so, then what the fuck are we simulating
what it would be like if OP was always a fag?
>>
>>139669400
To me it's more to do with the likeness of everything in fractals.
Our entire milky way galaxy could simply be a cell in a larger body, for example, and our atoms could be solar systems.
>>
>>139669587
The figures projecting the shadows, mayhaps.
>>
>>139654589

No. Its real, and since we're all pulling this out of our ass.

An actual universe simulator would be a gargantuan undertaking. Requiring a large star to hold it in place.

After enough time there would be enough photons bouncing around to simulate the universe using qubits.

You'd then need to build a double layered dyson sphere with photon reflectors on the inside (or an array of satellites) to measure and reorient photons to store the data in a quantum fashion. The time that it takes for a photon to bounce from one reflector and back again, being the time it takes for what we perceive to be 1 planck time.

The logic circuitry of this computer of Brobdingnagian proportions would itself span across the entire inner surface of the Dyson sphere, but would only need to store enough information to reorient the photons on the next cycle.

Would you really be able to observe a universe running within such a computer? Yes, but it would move at such an incredibly slow rate to you that it would be a meaningless experiment.

Lets say that the outer layer was situated about where earth was for our solar system, and that the inner layer was around mercury, then it takes about 10 minutes for a photon to make a complete circuit. (8.3 minutes to earth, 3.2 minutes to mercury, so 5.1 minutes from earth to mercury, and another 5.1 back)

This means that time in this simulated universe runs infinitesimally slow. The smallest measured time is actually 10^-21 seconds.

This simulation universe would run 6x10^21 times slower.

If you want to bring that to an understandable level. If this universe was a simulation, the outside universe would have aged 54 billion years for every second that passed within it.
>>
>>139669503
>Yes, usually by rectal looping.
that's what she said. but i was too afraid.
>>
>>139669652
Nigger, what sort of horse shit is this? How the fuck does sonoluminesence prove anything? It relates in absolutely no way at all to anything you've said in the thread so far. How the fuck does it relate to life after death?

Holy shit, please don't waste my time with this utter retardation.
>>
>>139669839
Sorry, 6x10^23. Not like you were actually reading it all. Like I said, we're all pulling this out of our ass anyway.
>>
>>139669839
All you need to do is remove "time".
Our brains are a filter.
This is why DMT is the "Spirit Molecule", because it breaks through the filter that protects our tiny third density minds from the infinite.
Time is a construct, not reality.
I think that was the hardest thing for me to grasp, because obviously it would be being IN time.
>>
>>139654589
I'd love to sit around and think about this shit. Right now we got nigs, spics, and mudslimes to worry about.
>>
>>139669839
That's a whole lot of assumptions without a single fact to back any of it up.
>>
>>139670117
You can remove time from the equation but it does not make the simulator any easier to build, nor easier to observe and monitor.
>>
>>139670117
i heard if i eat a handful of grass i would trip because grass has dmt in it.
>>
>>139670219
You did read the "pull out of ass" part right?
>>
>>139669953
You're just not ready to jump into the unknown, and that's okay.
Try relaxing, meditating, drugs, something to calm your high levels of irritation at things outside of your box.
>>
>>139670343
No, please just fuck off already.
>>
>>139670267
You ARE the simulator.
If you remove all of your senses, are you still there?
Does reality around you cease to exist?
How would you know?
The answer is always within, not without.
>>
File: 1.jpg (111KB, 774x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
111KB, 774x900px
the first 4 and a half minuhttps://youtu.be/8rj8M6PLWWMtes of this is interesting
>>
>>139670317
Go for it, experience it for the Source.
>>
>>139670321
Sure, but if you're just pulling things out of your ass, you can make up anything. Why do you eventually come to the conclusion that
>the outside universe would have aged 54 billion years for every second that passed within it

I mean, you could just as easily have said that simulating universes is trivially easy and that in the future everyone simulates billions of them in any given second, from their creation all the way to the heat death. You'd have just as much to back it up and it would be equally retarded.
>>
>>139654589
Find your answers and find like minded people but dont expect much from people who can't even take their own decisions without being babysitted by the state or see how we are being used as fools in modern societies.

I'm just sitting and waiting for everything to feel the fire of destruction and then i will be reborn or dead.
>>
>>139654589
You appear to be an ignoramus. I don't see how your first question has anything to do with your second question. I'll still attempt to reason with you, however futile.
Simple - bottom line is who fucking cares faggot. None of that has impact on your life, move on from this faggotry and live.
Most people are fucking stupid just like you.
>>
>>139670996
You probably work for the simulation people.
>>
and what about the goblins? can someone please give me the Real Truth?
>>
>>139654589
Recent studies suggests that the universe is not material. When we do not observe what particles do in double slit experiment they behave as if they are light. When we do observe they behave normally. In a material universe particles behaving like light is not possible. In more recent experiments we added delayed eraser. Using half silver mirrors we alter the path of the particle(s) after they have been launched and the result of this implies these particles knew what would happen before it happened. How could a particle know the mirror would be added? Either these particles are somehow intelligent, can read the future or there is something else going on. In any case what we think the universe is it's clearly not. We live in a holographic universe because the results of these experiments are not possible in a real universe.
>>
The occult adepts have always known it's just a simulation. "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
>>
>>139654589
Dear /pol/lacks,

We reviewed your application for retirement benefits on the behalf of government of Canada. Congrats! Our TrueTho Foundation is extremely pleased to announce that you are a winner of 2017 exclusive award, $7 million!!!!!
There is only one thing that you need to do to claim the PRIZE!!
All you need is to SIGN UP for TrueTho Premium Membership closed for VIPs only!!!
Note that VIPs are carefully handpicked by our customer service team from a very rigorous selection process!!!
Hurry NOW! Sign Up for a FREE account and proceed to get premium membership!!!! And of course, WIN 7 MILLION CAD
, a prize of LIFETIME, Oh, Can you just imagine taking a big long vacation at GUAM??? And watch it burn down to ASHES thanks to KIM, our biggest shareholder??
7 million!!! Hooray!!!

*offer ends @ 7pm, September 23rd 2017.
>>
File: (((the_msm))).jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((the_msm))).jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>139654589
>why are humans so divided by political convictions
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>139673112
nice collection dude, saved
>>
File: wevealwaysbeenhere.jpg (211KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
wevealwaysbeenhere.jpg
211KB, 900x675px
>>139673008
Jong Un aint gonna do shit except hide under China's armpit and test fire missiles. Fuck the sanctions, just hack their airwaves and broadcast pro-American messages.
>>
File: victoryoveranarchy.jpg (9KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
victoryoveranarchy.jpg
9KB, 310x163px
>>139674092
naaah i shouldn't say that. Trump just needs to "Art of the Deal" Jong Un.
>>
Everything is a simulation, for lack of a better word, created by my Mind. There's no way to prove that anything, except for my thoughts. I live in a simulation, driven by my Mind, the Creator, with a certain set of rules. When this simulation will end, I (or better, my Mind) will create another, radically different.
Now, seriously, you can't argue with solipsism. Simply no way to win an argument against a solipsist. I've surrendered to this ideology as it's the only irrefutable one
>>
>>139676405
>Simply no way to win an argument against a solipsist.
Claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
>>139676405
I forgot that was the word for it, thank you
>>
>>139672947
how would we know how a "real" universe looks like? maybe reality is just like this and our concept of it is wrong.
>>
>>139678210
This tbqh.

People just love drawing arbitrary lines everywhere. That's basically all we do.
>>
Our sole purpose is to serve rich capitalists so they can enjoy better lives than us.
>>
>>139678563
make it highly profitable for them to serve us.
>>
>>139676920
Except I do have evidence that my Mind exist and everything is a simulation - because I know that. Your claims would be worth nothing as they would be simply a creation of my Mind.
>>
>>139670117
I think that linear time is a major component of the simulation. Linear time with an added layer of subjective experience (ego) partner to create an upward sloping curve of novelty--a linear lifetime of new experiences that are now available to humans, have always been available to humans, and always will be available to humans.

Linear time is ultimately the expression of infinitely simultaneous causes and effects occurring with incalculable probability across many dimensions. Ego cannot function if it is privy to all experiences at always and at once. There's no division, no filter. No wonder God exists outside of time...our human forms cannot contain or process information on such a scale. The Great "I AM"--the ultimate in merely BEing.
>>
>>139680237
>I do have evidence that my Mind exist and everything is a simulation

You have no evidence. If you do, please present it. Otherwise you're just as crazy as the other crazies in this thread.
>>
>>139658695
We should still strive for answers. But you are correct.
>>
>>139680400
>I think that linear time is a major component of the simulation
Pretty much.
We can't grow and learn as well if we are without time and can see all options and results at once.
We need to experience action and reaction. It gives us choices to make.
>>
>>139680511
I'm glad you're still here angry anon, it shows that you ARE seeking, but you're seeking instant answers to the infinite.
Slow down and enjoy the ride.
>>
File: BigVenus.jpg (35KB, 638x472px) Image search: [Google]
BigVenus.jpg
35KB, 638x472px
>>139654589

A N G E L !!
>>
>>139681783
I seek plenty, but I believe nothing without evidence.
>>
>>139654589
mind blown on this experiment:
https://youtu.be/VqULEE7eY8M?t=2108
>>
>>139681924
Same thing here.
Like I said, I was in your shoes.
Give it a few years, let the things that grab your interest lead the way.
You'll eventually be satisfied.
I'm excited for you :D
>>
>>139682133
>give it a few years

Nigger, I've been looking for proofs all my life and I'm 33 years old now. There's fucking nothing. There's no proof of life after death. There's no proof the universe is some illusion, or that it is a simulation, or a dream, or whatever else inane shit people come up with.
>>
>>139655161
Wise words
>>
>>139682464
keep your head up man.
use your energy where it can benefit you.
>>
>>139665184
>>139665444
>There will be an extraction. Help them help you. Remember what you truly are.

And then it's all over again. When outside the matrix you are still in the matrix.
>>
>>139682464
Well damn, I'll be 33 in October.
Look into some of the things I mentioned, especially the resonance.
Vibration is how the universe gets shaped, just like the sand in the video.
We are all vibrating at certain speeds, and if you can change your vibration you can change your level of "awareness".
Like changing the station on your radio, it's all just different frequencies.
So the afterlife would just be tuning to a different frequency.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>139683042
the delayed double slit experiment is something worth looking up. This literally shows you that observation determines reality. This is some really fucked up shit.
Delayed Double Slit experiment. Search it up (dont use googol)
>>
>>139682133
Not him, but you're a self righteous pseudointellectuals retard who is as bad as the gullible heavily religious evangelicals. Please learn that not all research is equal and that sources matter.
>>
>>139683217
Yes!
Thank you! It was one of the first things that got me started, so I completely forgot about it.
>>
>>139669839
You just described a black hole
>>
>>139683336
You're correct.
If I said I got all my information from a liberal arts degree, that would not be a very good source.
However, I have listed many things that I've researched, and I apologize for not having a comprehensive list to share, but when I first got started I didn't realize I'd be devoting most of my night to research over several years lol.
I can refer you to things to look at yourself because there is no quick answer to the infinite.

I have learned about all major religions, which in itself is the quickest way to come to the conclusion that there is one Source if you don't need as much scientific proof.
I have studied things about world history because a lot of it made no sense to me. The pyramids all over the world, the grand structures, the fact that the "first" civilizations knew things about astronomy that we couldn't confirm until we started sending probes out into deep space.
I've looked at so many things relating to quantum physics, like Canada friend mentioned with the double slit experiments.

I've wanted to try to write up a college curriculum for this, and apparently I should really get started working on it.
So thank you for the renewed inspiration.
>>
>>139678121
Because all things are comprised of particles. Tiny pieces of matter that when combined make much bigger things. If we found out that this is actually not the case then everything we believe about reality is wrong. This coupled with some theoretical and experimental data suggests we're in some kind of matrix reality and not the actual universe.
>>
>>139684317
Yeah but, line placement and all that. Your, uhm, thing sounds like a petitio principii. Brazil would argue 'real' reality includes both substances, me thinks.
>>
>>139683356
this to me is proof of a multiverse, or a dynamically generated verse (reality).
This experiment can also be done with Buckeyballs, which are not singular atoms or electrons
>>
I think Id prefer that an atheist view on reality be the truth over a simulation.

The best case scenario in a simulation is that we are the ones the simulation is designed for. And either our consciousnesses are plugged into the outside or at least there is some benevolent purpose by whoever made the simulation.

Worst case is that we are some aberration in a simulation designed for something else entirely, and there are enough constraints put in that humanity won't accomplish anything meaningful no matter what we do or discover.

At least the skies the limit (so to speak) with a natural atheistic view, even if there is a chance that Humanity might get wiped out before we bend the universe to our will.
>>
>>139660167
technically the player sitting on the computer controlling the character is its spirit.
>>
>>139685457
the player creates the reality upon observation.
We are the players.
The particles can even go backwards in time and tell you which slit they went through.
Search up "delayed double slit", and dont use googol
>>
>>139685021
https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/what-shape-is-a-photon

Have you seen this yet?
Ever wonder where things like the Maltese Cross came from?
The ancients knew about the photon.
Photon = light = sun god.
Applying science to ancient symbols is a very interesting process.

You can also store information in photons and transmit it.
Russian scientist Dr. Peter Gariaev found that you can literally change a frog egg into a salamander egg by beaming a laser through the frogs and into the salamanders.
It rewrites your DNA.
You can use lasers to heal.
You can destroy cancer with sound.
It's all so amazing.
>>
>>139660167
I don't know about programming or its purposes in the context of WoW. I DO remember finding some pretty red-pilled NPCs though. Wonder if they were bugged.
>>
>>139685746
I guess it would help to mention that the frog eggs that were turned into salamander eggs ended up growing into fully functioning salamanders, despite having been born as frogs from frog parents.
Their DNA was as stable as a normal salamander, better than clones.
>>
Because the simulation includes free will
>>
>>139685746
transmitting information through photons is normal. Try "fiber optics". Its been around for a long time.
As for your para#2, i dunno where your tin foil hat is.
>>
I'm off to bed.
Hope I helped - keep searching!
>>
>>139654589
It's an unfalsifiable claim. No way to prove or disprove. Fun to ponder but not spend too much time thinking about.
>>
>>139654589
You seek thw law of one.
>>
>>139686167
i disagree. I encourage you to check out the delayed double slit experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HLjpj4Nt4
>>
>>139657610
A being who's identity you will NEVER know unless it wills it
Think about it, the maker of the simulation knows how it works and how it functions, he knows how to use it and thus is basically omniscient for us, if it doesn't want us to know, then we never will and never had the chance to...
>>
>>139689827
no being...this is what is beyond imagination. A programmer would not allow you to escape from the boundries it sets. I would go as far to say that we are experiments, and they've done many. Dinosaurs = fail ... Humans = (soon to fail)
>>
File: rectallooping.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rectallooping.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>139669503
>You poop into my butt hole and I poop into your butt hole... back and forth... forever.
>>
we are nothing more than an ANCESTOR SIMULATOR being processed by a JUPITER-SIZED COMPUTER which is powered by a DYSON SPHERE
>>
>>139692556
you literally create the world you observe. Proofs above
>>
>>139654589

everything is real. simulation bs is just a movie script.
>>
>>139693783
I disagree.
I encourage you to be patient for about 5 mins through this: https://youtu.be/VqULEE7eY8M?t=2108
>>
>>139694140

>simulation bs is just a movie script

started to watch it. in first minute scenes from four different movies appeared: the truman show, inception, contact, the matrix

lolikek
>>
>>139694515

anyway I like those movies so I'm going to watch entire documentary. thanks.
>>
>>139654589

hate to break it to you, but there is no afterlife. idiots who believe this do so to justify their forgettable existence.

the earth is nothing more than a brutal arena for dna to optimize itself. for whatever reason, atoms have managed to arrange themselves in such a way to comprehend what atoms are. maybe it's just me, but i'd say that's already a pretty big step towards understanding why we exist in the first place...
>>
>>139654589
here speaks the mod of earth
:yes:
>>
>>139654589

Does anybody know that COD Youtuber who rambles about simulation ?
>>
>>139694515
the point ... somehow, particles know if you observed them or not..
nightmares about reality.
420 then re-watch
>>
"Physicists Just Achieved Quantum Teleportation Underwater For The First Time"
https://www.sciencealert.com/physicists-have-achieved-quantum-communication-underwater-for-the-first-time
>>
not letting a thread die:
Fact: NOTHING IS REAL UNTIL ITS OBSERVED.
The act of observing CHANGES the state or particles. This is proof that we are existing in a simulation of some sort.
>>
>>139657610

It's a machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNhBGS6tA8o&t=83s
>>
>>139661953
Wtf are you smoking? The simulation theory implys that there is a creator which would translate to God.
>>
>>139696025
I still can't decide if that guy is schizo or just larping for cash. He talks a lot without saying a whole bunch.
>>
>>139696385

But god might aswell be a 14 year old playing with us in his basement
>>
>>139668235
I am sorry anon , but there is a chance it's real. Look up the "double slit with a quantum eraser experiment" if you understand any physics you will get the gist of it. Just because you refuse to consider something doesn't make it false.
>>
>>139697213
THIS**********
I've been saying this over and over.
Yes, it will give you nightmares.
Red pills always hurt at first.
>>
I had a NDE. It was fucking awesome. I dont tell people because of my business. All religions are wrong. Dont worry, we all go on!
>>
>>139697213
Please explain the experiment and why it's related to a possible simulation.
>>
>>139697667
Since you wont take 5 mins to watch the vid linked: https://youtu.be/VqULEE7eY8M?t=2108
The TL'DR is... if you send a particle through two gates, it goes through both. If you OBSERVE IT, it will only go through one. The delayed experiment makes it more interesting.
Please watch the vid, it is creepy
>>
>>139697667
BTW.. These experiments apply to "buckeyballs"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckminsterfullerene
so it's not just a fluke
>>
>>139697667
We caught the universe rewriting the past like it was rushing to finish it's homework as the teacher collects it. Think how in a video game when you go into a new map area and it has to load into memory, the quantum eraser was meant to prove that was happening or disprove it. But what it found was that the 'loading' was happening outside of (a normal concept of) time itself. No fucking way there isn't a simulation or holographic universe, it's too close to how we program our simulations.
>>
>>139656046
Well get ready to die unfulfilled then
>>
>>139697970
>if you send a particle through two gates, it goes through both. If you OBSERVE IT, it will only go through one.

Alright, but I don't see how that is related to simulation. It seems like jumping to conclusions because nobody truly grasps the significance of quantum mechanics.
>>
>>139697549
What happened
>>
>>139698447
if you took 5 minutes to watch the vid, the DELAYED experiment proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the observer creates the reality of the outcome.
At this point, its not a debate anymore. If you think I'm lying, then see vid, or :D
>>
>>139698447
It just means our brains navigate infinite universes and we can never truly die within the specific path we travel. We may experience others dying, but their will live on via their own observed reality. Shits getting weirder and weirder the longer you live because realities are continuously being closed off.
>>
>>139698791
actually it doesn't. The "delayed" experiment proves that particles travel back in time, as if they made a record of *what they might have done in this universe*
Nightmares to come, yes. This is factual.
>>
for anyone who does not believe is backwards time travel, i encourage you to watch this experiment: https://youtu.be/VqULEE7eY8M
>>
>>139692732
Cool story, but where's the proof of a claim like that? Why even come up with it?
>>
>>139699064
proof above my friend.
https://youtu.be/VqULEE7eY8M
>>
The growing popularity of simulationism is something that I have become very suspect of.

Simulationism itself is not a new topic however in the past two years everyone from everyday stoners to fucking pop-scientists like Niel Degrasse Tyson have milked it for notoriety.

If simulationism were true, like us all living in a computer then hedonism and nihilism would be the likely result on layman who don't understand it but just here about it from Elon Musk or Rick and Morty.

I could go into why I don't believe in the computer hypothesis of simulationism but I am more concerned with the popularity of the theory.
>>
>>139698647
Your video hardly explains anything.

You're right its not a debate because I don't think you understand either, you keep posting the same 50 minute documentary without posting your on thoughts.
>>
>>139699422
It's just hordes of retards trying to sound deep to their fake goybook friends. The whole thing is just a rehash of the brain-in-a-jar scenario.
>>
>>139699566
you clearly just dont understand.The experiment TRIES to make the dual slit experiment defunct by delaying one particle before observing it. This changes everything.
its clear that you are not willing to even watch or research the experiment:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler%27s_delayed_choice_experiment
>>
>>139654953
Why does everyone point to "more advanced technology" as though a piece of matter with a defined use will ever be able to explain our "reality"? We have plenty of information already, and plenty of instruments that we've already used to run experiments and test our reality. The best examples are probably found in the quantum physics realm of science. But we also have other realms of science and also spiritual and religious concepts that all need to be tied together as a means of explaining reality. IMO the only way we will understand reality is through our evolution, but things don't seem to be heading in that direction, at least with a huge majority of people. Given all of the chemicals we are exposed to in our food, water, and air, and also all of the disinformation, propaganda, mindless media entertainment, Marxist indoctrination educations, and overall moral degeneracy of the West, we seem to be devolving if anything.
>>
>>139699124
>>139700090
All that you have posted suggests that consciousness is fundamental and space-time and matter are emergent. Nothing more. If want to chose to believe that future humans are simulating us or whatever then please do.

But if you do don't ever mock religious people for believing in whatever they believe in because from evidence based rationality, you're doing they same.
>>
>>139700328
i dont mock religious ppl ever.
I see this as a possible "interpretation"
I think we might be on the same page,
friend
>>
It's not a simulation, we're germs in a hamster
>>
>>139654589
This is not Eden, it is very tough. We must stay close to God and not allow satan to deceive us.

Become Catholic before it is too late.

"The sun shall be turned to darkness,
and the moon to blood,
before the coming of the great and splendid day of the Lord,"
- Acts 2:20 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
>>
>>139700090
>you clearly just dont understand
I understand the observations made however there is no explanation as to WHY these results happen.

The experiment offers interesting insight on our universe but saying that it proves the possibility of us living a simulation is conclusion jumping nonsense.

Now please explain to me the relationship between the results of this experiment and simulation hypothesis because neither your stoner documentary nor that wikipedia article talk about that.
>>
>>139700489
Sorry, I mistook you for arguing the future AIG interpretation of simulationism.
I do think that the evidence all but proves that consciousness is fundamental. Where you go from comes down to belief and faith. Keep digging.
>>
>>139654589
We're all NPCs.
>>
>>139700690
the results of this experiment eliminate TIME as a factor to the result. rewatch.
>>
>>139654589
You obviously haven't taken your psychedelics seriously enough, friendo. Take 100mg of DMT and call me in the morning.
>>
>>139700777
If you observe something after or before the dual slit, its determined at the time of observation. This is the point. TIME is the factor they are eliminating from this experiment.
This is not conjecture or hypothesis, this is factual.
>>
>>139694694
i wanna die now
>>
>>139701756
Totally agree.
>>
You know I like this OP.
Great post'n sonny.
>>
>>139701871
Please try to keep your head up.
Dont let BS drag you down.
>>
>>139654589
>why are humans so divided
if this is a simulation and we are collectively part of a program that needs to be rewritten from the inside
if we are connected to a larger collective in a physical universe through our individual minds (spirits, souls, whatev) as religious traditions teach
then there is only need for ONE to figure it out
>>
Why the good Lord made all us and the world for us to share. If we put our heads together surely we can find a way to get along.
>>
>World is simulation
>simulator wants to make friends
>needs cool people
>kicks up the simulator
>runs Earth.exe
>watches who is naughty and who is nice
>nice people get downloaded into real bodies
>naughty people get deleted along with system32

Bam.
>>
>>139702166
bug testing.
Time is an illusion.
>>
File: Selección_008.png (38KB, 231x191px) Image search: [Google]
Selección_008.png
38KB, 231x191px
>>139654589
First you should think something.
Who tell you we are inside a simulation?

No problem, solved.
>>

no. it's real. your consciousness is a simulation though.

because of people who would rather have material wealth and power than spiritual liberation (freedom from rebirth)

They were, in the Vedas. but humanity fell off the path starting with the Mahabharat and it's been we wuz kangsianism ever since.
>>
>>139702250
>time/illusion
wrote a song about that once upon a time (yeah, i like puns)
>time is just a rhythm
>just a rhythm
>>
>>139702488
can i hear it plz... <3 innovation
>>
Our reality is a fractalized one.
The bound atoms within our skin attain nutrients from the nucleus of the galactic atom that we inhabit. The electron that we call home will -one day- need to realign it's magnetic field to maintain a stable position from the nucleus so life can continue to flourish.
>420 maaaaan

Clean your fucking room.
>>
>>139702878
None of this explains the delayed double slit experiment results.
It seems that no one is willing to acknowledge this result from the experiment.
These are particles that have traveled back in time, simply because they were OBSERVED.
Ask questions.
>>
>>139654589
no, fuck off with this matrix shit
>>
>>139703159
stop making it so obvious how retarded you people are. Either join the conversation, or go blow yourself up and get it overwith.
>>
>>139703385
it's just memes like everything trans human people talk, we cant even make our toaster to function and people talk about shit like this

MEMES!
>>
>>139683217
Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser
>>
>>139703653
Thank you. I forgot the official name of the experiment.
>>
>>139703080
Perhaps the time traveling particle in the double slit experiment represents a vacuum of potential that can be harnessed with creation and innovation? From an observers perspective the particle seems to loop through time and manifest 'our' desired outcome through inter-dimensional trial and error.
I am stoned forgive my pseudo-intellectual metaphors. pls be gentle

>>139703473
I think we're beyond toasters, anon. Shame for you famiry. Rack disciprine.
>>
>>139703653
Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser basically states that all matter starts out as information until rendered into existence by our consciousness.

If our physical selves don't exist until we render it so, then that means observable consciousness can't exist unless it's exists outside of the body.

There is no tree.
>>
>>139703880
Sorry, you are missing the point of the experiment. The point is that if you observe a particle AFTER it has chosen a slit, it has traveled back in time, and made a record of what it *would* have done, if you observed it from the beginning.
Please rewatch
>>
>>139704150
this !
>>
>>139654589
There's absolutely no point in even wondering about it when the technology to even begin to assess your hypothesis is probably centuries or millenia away.
If you were able to convince yourself that that was the case and we were in a simulation, what would you gain? Certainly not peace of mind?
>>
>>139704273
some people are interested in interesting theories, move on ?
>>
>>139704150
>Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser basically states that all matter starts out as information until rendered into existence by our consciousness.

Kinda like how an idea is manifested into reality?
>>
>>139704639
Kind of like a video game. Think of GTA, the trees don't exist unless they need to.

So yes, in a sense if can think it, it exists in some form.
>>
There are other races of beings besides humans they fear us and they use the simplest yet effective tactics to divide and infiltrate to keep us from organizing and keep those that do under their control mentally.
>>
>>139704899
exactly... except it renders when you look, +++ made a record of what it did??
Multiverse.
>>
depressing as fuck thinking about long term. it's all meaningless. everything trump accomplishes will be erased. everything america did will be undone. The way things are going all technology of today will be like roman steal of yesterday soon as the barbarians finish us off, no one will be able to to recreate the machinery when it falls apart. yeah sure anon they made mechanical vehicles that ran on dinosaur bone juice and mechanical cities to live in and mechanical brains to think for them too! eventually even the stories will fade from memory. the sun will go red giant and incinerate the earth and every mark we've left on it. the entire galaxy will fall into the galactic core and then be vomited back out as gamma ray plasma bursts an incalculable number of times till not even a single intact particle from this current gallaxy exists, eventually the whole universe will self destructs. even if you were encased in an indestructible machine traveling at light speed there would be no escaping boundaries of universe and in the end complete erasure. really the best we can hope for is that we get to ride again.
>>
>>139705486
All simulations have a purpose anon
>>
File: 1503121585494.jpg (120KB, 1978x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1503121585494.jpg
120KB, 1978x1483px
>>139705486
calm
>>
File: prism.jpg (62KB, 800x976px) Image search: [Google]
prism.jpg
62KB, 800x976px
>>139705438
>Multiverse.

Okay, let me take another shot at this.
The experiment is basically saying that things only exist and "render" as they become necessary obstacles as we view them through our primitive senses.

Is it entirely possible that nearly infinite universes are, quite literally, within our reach but un-observable and therefore un necessary to "render" to our senses?
>>
>>139654589
What is traditional catholicism..
>>
>>139654953
Redditch
>>
>>139705978
i love this . I am in the same boat. What the actual fuck is going on?! Be intrigued. It is what life is all about IMO
>>
We live in the universe the God of the bible created. This is not hard.
>>
>>139706286
this is like taking a massive boulder of rock and saying "yeah its a rock", not realizing there are particles with protons and electrons that circle around it at astonishing speeds. You are literally ignoring anything more granular than sand.
>>
>>139706286
It seems that we are in an age of facts = hurt feelings
I encourage everyone to give these results a good hard thought, smoke a joint or whatever it takes to relax, and ponder.
Why do things only become *fact* when you observe them? What happens if you are aware and circumvent? ? ?
Moar questions plz
>>
>>139707648
been watching things
Found this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2baCg8SHGM

You got me going m8!!!!
>still trying to understand things that have yet to be explained
w h e w
>>
The bible mentions in romans that "neither the present, nor the things to come...can separate you from the love of god". I thought it was interesting that paul made this whole list of things, and he only mentioned two out of the three fundamental tenses of time
>IE the present and the future but not "the past"

Human politics i think is a pretty well settled issue. But the cosmology of right now?

the bible doesn't support the idea of these 'abstract notions of reality'. Many worlds/ multiverse stuff. It says that which is unseen is forever, and what we see is finite. God dwells in the thick darkness. tryna think of some other things. I think as horrifying as it is to accept, this is the reality, god made it exactly as nightmarish as you see it now and in history books for a purpose humans typically can't justify. The truth is no flesh will inherit the kingdom, and life on earth is a bum rap, and painful.

I think its cool that all god demands of his human creations who have 'ears to hear' or a functional brain is that they believe in his son as their savior once over the course of his/her entire life and they go to a better place than here.
>>
I am just glad that the simulation theory is gaining some traction. I've been trying to talk about it for a while now, for decades the simulation theory has been nothing but some stoners going ''woah dude, have you seen The Matrix.''
Now /pol/ is talking about it, it has a lot of support in the scientific community and people like Sam Hyde, and Styx are endorsing it.

It's very likely that we live in a simulation and all the arguments against it fall flat.
>>
>>139711938
Also 4chan is always ahead of its time. Something 4chan talks about turns into a huge mainstream thing 4 years later. Whether 4chan is simply better at picking up where the conversations and trends are going, or 4chan is making these conversations and trends happen. Either way you can expect some serious mainstream coverage and acceptance of the simulation theory in 4 years.
>>
>>139712139
Judging by the video >>139699010 shared, I'd make the assumption that 4chan is the silent observer that helps manifest wavelengths into tangible 'memes' (particles) that normies will adopt once they are map-able.
>>
>>139654589

This is a nihilism = kill yourself thread.

sage and report.
>>
>>139715086
Retarded brainlet
>>
>>139654589
Because the answer is faith. Men have know this for aeons. You ignorant child.
>>
>>139654589
>If so, why are humans so divided by political convictions

Because the simulation is pre-programmed as a war game.

>what lies ahead in the afterlife

Nothing, we are but digits in a computer program.
>>
File: 1501581520041.jpg (64KB, 658x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501581520041.jpg
64KB, 658x718px
>>139654589
>Oy vey! The universe is made and controlled by mysterious makers of computer software that run sims of entire universes
>Look for your freedom in the ether!
>Don't challenge our very real power structures here on Earth, you dirty go.... I mean, fellow 4chan user!
>>
>>139715645
>Retarded brainlet

Great Jorb.

I don't see your argument thou
>>
Genetics
Memetics
Noetics
>>
>>139654589
The reason why we dont work together would be even more logic while living in a simulation. It would mean were programmed to fight each other just like we are and to change your owb code is incredibly difficult as we know. Aswell if we would be any other way we wouldnt probably at the top of the food chain. So yeah. Your whole question is redundant and pointless
>>
>>139654589
Every one in this thread should read The Hidden Reality by Brian Greene
>>
>>139656046
one must imagine Sisyphus happy ect ect
>>
>>139698447
If a particle can behave like light by traveling between both slits, no slits, one slit etc. then it means particles are information and not matter. Particles are the building blocks of everything in our material universe. If they for some reason aren't real then our entire universe is not real as result. The double slit experiment is quite old and was widely written off as some kind of interference causing these results but a modern follow up study has not only confirmed the original outcome but showed that particles know ahead of time if their path is going to be altered. Particles can't do that. They're supposed to be just tiny pieces of matter and clearly they are not. This ties in with simulation theory because it is almost a mathematical certainty that we do not live in the real universe. If just one species, on one planet, in the universe are running universe simulations then we have almost a zero chance of living in the real one.
>>
>>139657610
Could be anyone or anything.

Could be future humans that wanted to simulate an alternate timeline where America lost WWII.

Could be aliens that wanted to simulate a world where different intelligent subspecies existed at the same time.

Could be something even stranger, wanting to simulate what the world would be like with only 3 spatial dimensions.

We don't know and we'll never know unless they tell us. Or, I guess, if our simulation becomes self aware and we go Skynet on their civilization. Which I fully support.
>>
That's some Matrix shit nigga
>>
DMT unplugs you from your control helmet of the simulation for a few minutes where you get to look around at your control room
>>
>/sci/ and /x/ joins /pol/
f-fuck off guys
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.