[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me we don't need eugenics. The Chinese have already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488115864270[1].jpg (20KB, 394x252px) Image search: [Google]
1488115864270[1].jpg
20KB, 394x252px
Convince me we don't need eugenics.

The Chinese have already mastered CRISPR tech, and they don't have any christfaggot ethical concerns holding them back. Can't wait until they start churning out 300 IQ+ supermassive designer humans on order. What will u cunty 'm-muh ethics' people do then? Cry in a lil corner while u get destroyed by a billion genetically engineered superhuman 6'4 300iq male model olympian chinks with 10 inch cocks?

Rapefugees are bad enough. But once china starts engineering fetuses to have higher iqs, it's over. We will be like africa compared to them.

The (((elites))) will try to ban it, but will secretly get it done themselves in china etc. Then when they all have 150+ genius iqs, it will be over for us. The average jew is already smarter than the average white. Can you imagine what would happen if all the jews and asians had 200 iqs? They'd be doing differential equations at 5 years old. We would be retarded compared to them.

We NEED eugenics before china catches up. But nobody wants to talk about this.
>>
>>139643847
>implying a superbug wont come out of india and wipe humanity before that happens

How will kikes that are already born be genetically reborn fgt?

We can beat them with our own eugenics and bionic upgrades. Who is actually against this?
>>
>>139643847
>Chinese mastered CRISPR tech
no
>>
>>139643847
Eugenics should only be allowed for kikes. Fuck eugenics just genocide them all.
>>
>>139644214
It wouldn't be hard to screen designer babies for desired traits using the same methods that they use to screen new drug leads. G.E. super-humans are a couple of decades away at most.
>>
>>139643847
The problem with CRISPR is that it exponentially destabalizes the target DNA the more it's used.

You can literally end up doing on genomic modification, then do another, and effectively reverse what you just did the first time. And a whole lot more.

To even use CRISPR in the realm of eugenics, you have to literally do a genocide to get a single human.
>>
File: 1495198464009.jpg (103KB, 334x338px) Image search: [Google]
1495198464009.jpg
103KB, 334x338px
>>139644214
ahead in the run for sure
and I don't care if you have black project or CIA niggers experimenting here and there. It's still condemning your populace to stay behind in the rush for artificial evolution.
A debate needs to start for the general public and white genes are to be shilled as the most attractive on the market
>>
>>139643847
Perhaps in one generation those supermen may exist; but after two or three generations, their DNA will become "unraveled" (to use layman's terms) so to speak and then those that are around to witness their supremacy will also witness a rapid and irreversible degeneration of genetic cohesion and they will be whimpering husks within a decade, riddled with every single disease imaginable (both physical and genetic). Of course a counter-argument might be made that we will "perfect the human genome and be able to perfectly code these superhumans with not a single one of them suffering from generational DNA defects." To that argument I would say that the current evidence is stacked against it and to the person that believes that the practice of state run eugenics are a good idea, to them I would be in awe at the utter naivety of their brutally simplistic, lacking in foresight world view. The reality that the argument presented would create would not be any sort of idyllic utopia, but a hellscape that would obviously be unimaginable and incogitable to those that delude themselves into believing that ethics and morals are archaic and inconducive to a society that wishes to evolve. But damn the world to hell in the name of an idea that is not yours based off of a set of principles that you do not understand for the purpose of a future goal that you haven't hardly thought of, if the modernist impulse within you wishes to do so; the truth is relevant, right?
>>
>>139643847

It's easy, you mongrel. God intended you exactly this way - with all the good and all the bad. You are not the one to decide whether humans are to live or not live. Putting oneself above God is what ruined societies in first place. Whole bunch of faggotry with a massive fucking portion of disrespect for God's creation.

There is no need for eugenics. Infact the reason China is "catching up" is that China literally enslaves already their children in schools and force-feed them bunch 'o shit. The "bad ones" are being weeded out already in grades 5 and below, which is why mostly the intelligent people are brought up and to competition in technology.

Your genocide fantasies are a fucking joke.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.