[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remove the swastika >make one of the chads a black guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: take.jpg (58KB, 937x750px) Image search: [Google]
take.jpg
58KB, 937x750px
>remove the swastika
>make one of the chads a black guy
>remove the antisemitism

There, fixed. Now normies will love it and will be willing to join our movement in fighting violent leftists and SJWs.
>>
((((SJWs)))) ((((Leftists))))
both a symptom of Jew brainwashing, an fuck off with your based blackguy
>>
File: 1495007147131.png (1MB, 1814x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495007147131.png
1MB, 1814x680px
>cucking on the message for pr
>le based black guys
>cringeistan
>>
File: maps (1).jpg (160KB, 1024x881px) Image search: [Google]
maps (1).jpg
160KB, 1024x881px
>>139634697
>>
>>139634697
>our movement
>kekistani flag
>add black guy

Go back to r/thedonald you FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
i just remind myself that most of the actual racists rather then the race realists, are just edgy teens and ssri psychopaths, and shills. and that most people on /pol/ aren't so edgy as the embarassing edgetard cringe in this thread.
>>
>>139634697
i'm not a fan of the swassticker either but i'm not going to tell the artist he needs to change his work to appease me.

and i feel inclined to tell you to fuck off because i can feel the subversion vibes from here.

fuck off cunt.
>>
>>139634937
>nu-males at night vs nu-males in the day

i hope this was made as bait
>>
>>139634697
We don't like niggers or kikes fuck off you kekistani cock sucking faggot. Fuck your civic nationalism you coward.
>>
File: nazi answer to muh pr fags.png (2MB, 1189x4682px) Image search: [Google]
nazi answer to muh pr fags.png
2MB, 1189x4682px
>>139634697
>muh pr
Fuck off cuck.
>>
All of you fucking newfags ITT need to learn how to recognise irony.
>>
>>139634697
each day I hate kekistani flag posters more and more.
>>
>>139634697
There's already a video in which the swastika was removed.
Not that I mind, but the suastika scares the normies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ
>>
>>139638489
Irony is hard to verify with just text alone. The beauty of text is that everything is subjective and that it becomes an art of getting people to project their own bullshit onto your words.

I prefer treating people like they're being serious because it's funnier to me that way.
>>
>>139638099
>men dressed in clean shirts, ties, and pants
>women in dresses
>nu males

You aren't too bright are you.
>>
File: 1490884138289.jpg (28KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490884138289.jpg
28KB, 500x478px
>>139638489
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
Fuck off retard. This kind of attitude is what bought redd*tors and subsequently shills here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.