[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You remember when white Christian males defended their families,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: constantinople.png (408KB, 1300x725px) Image search: [Google]
constantinople.png
408KB, 1300x725px
You remember when white Christian males defended their families, their people, their property, liberty, and their way of life?

Me neither
>>
>>139634169
me neither senpai
>>
Christians are cucks
>>
>>139634169
Byzantium was defended for hundreds of years my guy

This is also literally what the crusades were about.
You know where the whole
>river of blood up to their knees
meme originated.
>>
>>139634413
said the man living in the ruins of the ottoman empire
>>
>>139634169

This is not the case since Jews took control of the Western countries. And It's a good thing that White race will go extinct, they are genetically weak anyways
>>
>>139634413

Terrific ones. Literally importing shitskins into all of their countries on purpose because "muh pastor told me to!"

...It's funny that 10,000 white Christian churches (all denominations) since 1965 have been actively importing blacks/browns into America, and now that the damage is done, white men are blaming Jews for the mess? lol. Hilarious level of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>139634592

They still lost. So who cares? I'm not interested in listening to the excuses and whining of losers. So virtue-signal somewhere else about "muh strong white ancestors!"
>>
>>139634703

Modern white men are a fat, useless group of cowards. It will be interesting to see what the Jews do after they're gone.
>>
> 2000 years of obliterating feeble pagans and never ending war amongst Christians
Fuck you God I am died pls stahp the killz
> Christians have hardly had any major chimpouts lately except cluster bombing sand monkeys around the clock.
Wassup Jesus you cuck. I am le edgy child. Fight me
>>
>>139634169
You remember when Hispanics like op defended their families, their people, their property, liberty, and their way of life from cartels?

Me neither
>>
>>139635723

WW1 and WW2. Pwned
>>
>>139634169
They were always invaders for me.
>>
>>139634169
it's their fault
They destroyed themselves with all the faction infighting and oh yes let's invite 10k otto turks mercs to deal with the bulgarian. And let's keep replacing the emperor every time why not.
>>
>>139634845

They lost to other white people and the plague.

1204 crusade against capital, and 1300s plagues, were what killed the empire. Turks like to boast, but they were just the carcass bird coming in for the last picks after Europeans fought out an internal battle and left a man dead on the field.
>>
remember when a 100 year old war was started because some guy slept with a king's wife?

the problem isn't race, it's women.
we only see black MEN as a threat because they take our women, we only see Arabic MEN as threats because they take our women.

it's all about sex, if we weren't inclined to reproduce, we honestly wouldn't care.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.