[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope muslims win. I have tried to be an advocate for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24

I hope muslims win.

I have tried to be an advocate for the white race. all they do is throw it back in my face, attack me, vilify me, literally fucking hunt me. it's not just a small portion of them either, it's the vast, vast majority of them that detest any form of "racism".

i've looked around the world. had to ask myself seriously who i hope wins the race war. obviously not the blacks, which are dumb soullless animals. asian men and women are weak and suffer from many of the same problems whites do. beaners are just almost as dumb as the blacks.

that leaves the middle easterners. the muzzies have their acts together, it's true. they have values. they don't let women walk all over them. they inherently and openly dislike jews. they are intelligent enough to SEE what the jews are doing to the world, rather than turn a blind eye and defend them the way whites do.

i don't really want to become a muslim or anything, but they have a word called "fitrah". we don't have any translation of it in english even. it means a innate understanding of decency. it means an innate resonance so to speak, with what is right and virtuous.

how sad that we don't even have such a word in english. instead we have people who want you dead because you think if a person has a penis he is a boy, and if they have a vagina they're a girl.

i dunno man. i'm not a muslim, but i can no longer advocate for white rights when whites won't advocate for their own rights. this is sad, but this is how i've been feeling after charlottesville. if MSM wanted to kill the altright they did because i know a lot of them are feeling the same way i do after all of the rage that was whipped up by a few people just saying the truth and trying to protect us all from forces that would see us condemned.

not gonna go and join the taliban or anything, but i'm not going to being an advocate for people who hate me and want to spit on me or even murder me.

pic is extremely extremely extremely extremely related
>>
Chzecked
>>
>>139632511
im only gonna breed with middle eastern women too. i can no longer put up with white woman bullshit. everything about our society is backwards and wrong. the middle eastern peoples are the only ones that still have their souls intact.

it hurts too much to see your people degenerating into what they've become. i still love "my people" but they've made it pretty clear, as a whole, that they don't consider me "one of them" because i care about white people and the white future.
>>
>>139632511
>asian men and women are weak and suffer from many of the same problems whites do.
Asian-Americans maybe. Actual Asians in Asia sure don't seem to want diversity and are openly xenophobic, it's why their virtually homogenous.
>>
>>139632511
fuck off muslim
>>
>>139633141
they've got really low T across the board dude
>>
>>139632511
>promotes islam becouse of gay actings childs
muslim or retard
read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>>
File: 1477690543798.png (21KB, 384x310px) Image search: [Google]
1477690543798.png
21KB, 384x310px
>>139633488
>outlawed by the taliban
>back on the menu and protected thanks to americunts
gg
>>
>>139633488
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
no we've got all of that stuff here too though, the only difference is that we normalize and militantly tell people that it's ok and they need to accept it......or else

plus that's only in afghanistan, whereas our degeneracy is all over the western world
>>
>>139632511
>inbred, child molesting, goat fucking, extremists really have their shit together!

You belong with them. Fucking worthless nigger.
>>
>>139633890
>>139633488
another fair point
>>
>>139632511
Nope. Quite the opposite where i live. People are waking up.
>>
Because beheading people and marrying 7 year olds is so much more civilized.
>>
>>139632511
>I have tried to be an advocate for the white race. all they do is throw it back in my face, attack me, vilify me, literally fucking hunt me.

it's not enough to hope for them to win.
you need to help accelerate the process.
>>
>>139634363
At least Muslims have a strict code of conduct and actually take action when people do retarded shit. White people just go back to watching TV and don't do shit.

What a superior culture you have, how's Kim Kardashian doing?
>>
OP is actually correct. Methodist here. My church hasn't done a fucking thing - in fact we've taken down all our Crucifixes so they won't offend anyone, and in San Francisco we have a fucking Lesbian pastor who's leading our church into becoming absolutely irrelevant. At what point will you dumbfucks realize that white culture in America is absolutely okay with sitting on the couch at home and watching our race become a minority?

You dumb fucks.
>>
>>139632511
looks like a bacha bazi
>>
>>139634588
Yeah, murder. And only the wealthiest have any chance of living a decent life in Islamic societies. I'll take a little degeneracy if it's the price of being a bit more free.
>>
>>139635192
Of course you will, which is why your society is plummeting and will be completely wiped out in less than 100 years.

Good job retard. Pick up a rifle and do something faggit.
>>
>>139632511
>Intelligent enough to-

No. Muzzies pretty much have the average IQ of niggers. They aren't intelligent enough for shit. They just dislike jews cause that's what their parents told them to dislike.
>>
>>139634492
lol im not going to take actions against my own people, even if they've rejected me. but things have honestly gotten so bad that i'm not going to help them either. i'm standing aside. and frankly it would be a lie if i said that i wasn't going to take some sick pleasure in watching them fall. like the world biggest "i told you so". it sucks and i'm not that proud of feeling that way, but it's true, that sentiment is there in the back of my mind
>>
>>139635299
Everything rots. You can't beat the gods.
>>
File: britain.jpg (167KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
britain.jpg
167KB, 1200x800px
>>139632511
That's the hardest part. Your job is to overcome that urge to just give up on them and remember that it's not the screeching liberal that you're building a new world for, it's your sons. It's your daughters. It's your grandchildren.

All I want in life is to leave this world a better place than the one I was born into. That's all I want.
>>
>>139635462
But we can acknowledge and understand them.

We freed women; they destroyed our society
We freed niggers; they destroyed our society
We freed gays and transexuals; they destroyed our society

Yeah, we're so much better.

Meanwhile Muslim culture has been strong for over 1,000 years. How's that 200 year old country we have doing for ya?
>>
>>139632511

Pure subversion. I will never forsake truth. Apathy is worse than being misguided.
>>
>>139635326
>South African
>Literally a genocide against you
>>
>>139632511

It's actually funny, both ways, men win.

Islam is a faith that doesn't care about race. So whilst the SJWs will demonize white men, white muslim men are fair game.

In the end, if the West falls to the brown hordes, we'd just have to convert to islam and still end up having more rights then women.
>>
>>139635299
At the minimum at least pick up a rifle and get good with it.
>>
>>139633488
Bacha Bazi is a secular act that was reintroduced by the Americans after the religious muslims removed it. The Taliban literally started as a group who killed people who made little boys do that. (which is why nearly all allies to America was pedophile warlords that had been forced into exile)

Homosexuality is punishable by death.
>>
>>139632511
>how sad that we don't even have such a word in english
virtue faggot
>>
>>139635612
we're just so backwards. at least i know when everything goes to shit that it won't be my fault. i did more than my part to try to stop this machine from falling apart. now i'm gonna go be a normie and occupy with stupid things because i no longer feel like i have a dog in the fight. i'm now officially a neutral party here.
>>
>>139635789
Agreed, I'm the top scoring trap shotgun shooter in my club.
>>
>>139632511
Non-white here, I'll gladly massacre with white race traitors who are trying to force me and my descendants to live in a country that is just one big favela.
>>
>>139635854
same here brother, I'm not a Muslim but fuck, I'm just so sick of all this shit. Let the cards fall where they may, I'll have a campsite and if a fucking tranny or nigger shows up I'll riddle him with bullets. Peace
>>
>>139635666
do you have trouble following conversations? You the autistic kid that just babbles out whatever random thoughts pop into his head?
>>
>>139635722
it's so funny because muslims will literally wipe out liberals if they gain any more of a foothold here. if we take in their refugees, their number 1 targets are liberals. more than ANY other group, they HATE liberals and everything they stand for. that's the irony of the whole situation
>>
>>139635612

What the fuck are you talking about? What Muslim country is strong compared to any, literally ANY western country?
>>
>>139635612
Listen, brainlet, the Muslims were murdered en-masse by the Mongols a few centuries ago. They abandoned learning and study for religious fervor. Muslim culture was the back water of the world since then, until they found oil and started getting propped up by their wealth. They're no less degenerate than the westerners, you just don't see as much of it because you can't read Arabic. You have no idea what you're talking about, because you're either a shill or a moron who has been huffing /pol/ fumes for too damn long. Read a history book.
>>
>>139636029
Saudi Arabia owns the United States.

Have fun with that Red Pill.

Deus Vult right?
>>
>>139632511
>I hope muslims win.
Turn to Christ or hang yourself tonight.
>>
>>139635959
exactly. i love "america". i honestly seriously do. but my vision of what "america" is doesn't really align with where the country is going or what it's become. i don't know why, because what it was was a good thing. but at this point i've got to put the past behind me and realize that what's lost is lost. so now it's just like watching two parties that i'm not really a part of fighting with one another.
>>
>>139632511
Already planning my exit for South America. Already speak the language and the women are hot and desperate for white men.
>>
>>139636070
The luck of Oil has done them very well.

Have fun while your son chops his dick off retard.
>>
>>139636143
>>139636251
>reddit spacing
Should have seen it sooner. Fuck off shills.
/it grows in every field/
>>
File: memri_oc.png (3MB, 1060x2182px) Image search: [Google]
memri_oc.png
3MB, 1060x2182px
>>139632511
MEMRI TV Thread ?
MEMRI TV Thread.
>>
>>139636373
i don't understand this meme. you can't do paragraph indents on /pol/, so a lot of the time if you don't space them it just becomes one big blob of text, without form to distinguish one idea from another. i don't get why someone always comes on and says "hurrr durrrrrr reddit spacing" after
>>
>>139632511
As a white Christian man, I agree with you anon. Even though I'm not in the US, I also hope the same. It's sickening to see what (((they))) have caused with years of subversion and destroying the family values in America. It's turned into worse than sodom and gomorrah, as they are now including children into this degeneracy. I hope muslims win too. They are the only thing that remains with even a shred of traditional values.
>>
>>139636450
imagine a world where redpills like this were on your television? and where people just accepted it as fact, rather than try to fucking murder you for saying it?

good god, i can't even imagine
>>
>>139632511
What you're missing is that their leaders are fucked in the head, too. The reason the average Muslim is homogeneous is because they lack the ability to think for themselves. If their leaders started telling them being degenerate was okay, they'd go along with it after rooting out the resistance.
White people created high ideas in philosophy and science like no other race. They are worth preserving but you have to keep them in line. Really just eliminate the jew influence is all it takes.
>>
>>139636572
Just don't do paragraph indents. Write as you would normally without the indents.
/it grows in every field/
>>
>>139636666
i will always wish that i could bring this country back to life. always. i really love what it stood for and what it was about. truly and deeply, can't even convey my positive feelings toward my homeland. but what it has become is not what it was. it's dead and i seem to be the only one who still wants to bring it back to life.
>>
>>139636143

Wrong you fucking idiot. You're about 15 years behind. Grow up.
>>
>>139636243
Relax. America is what it always was. What YOU want it to be. The image the media paints is a delusion it suffers from.
>>
File: 18.jpg (143KB, 615x789px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
143KB, 615x789px
>>139632511
Hello Abdul Al-Amriki
>>
File: 21.jpg (144KB, 615x789px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
144KB, 615x789px
>>139632511
You really have no idea what Islam is, do you?
>>
>>139636790
>good god, i can't even imagine

Move to the middle east
>>
I'll take mudslimes over feminist rule.
>>
>>139636830
i do worry about the point you're making. the great thing about america . was that it was a rough and dangerous environment. we were frontiersmen. the weak got weeded out. what we were left with was rugged individuals and american exceptionalism. those were GOOD thing.

"americans" were people who who were decent and true because they felt it deep down in their souls, NOT because their fucking government made them act that way.

but that system fell apart. that decency was lost. we died. i turned out that communism and judaism (as if there's much of a difference between the two) was able to sneak in, manipulate, lie, deceive and fool the people.

so what's it even worth if it doesn't survive the jewish lies? the jewish lies are a major threat that you need to be able to overcome. it's fundamental. if you don't your entire society, people and identity will fall.
>>
>>139632511
I know the feelz
but if whites would start hitting the gyms. Slapping these cunts around.. We be back in biz ness!
>>
>>139637135
>>139637200
you know what's ironic is that i've posted this exact same document all over the internet, and tried to show people in real life too, and all of them (all whites and mostly christians) just viciously attacked me for it. this is one of the many reasons i've come to thinking the way i do now.
>>
>>139637341
Jewish lies can infiltrate anything. If the Muslims had any worthwhile civilization the Jews would meddle with them more than they already do. ISIS essentially works for them already.
White people are worth preserving and should be the leaders of the world.
>>
>>139637532
actually i think the gene pool has been irrevocably depleted
>>
>>139637550
>White people are worth preserving and should be the leaders of the world.
go tell a white person this in person then. see if you come back home alive
>>
At this point the only thing I am concerned about is the well being of those I am closest to, and doing what I must to save my soul. I don't know what denomination of Christianity to follow, or if I should just read the Bible on my own. Every different religion and even sect of that religion claim the others are all going to hell. I don't know what direction to even go at this point other than to read the Bible.
>>
>>139632511
maybe this is our "elites" game plan?
Turning everyone to islam.
Makes you think.
>>
>>139632511
>you guys Carthage is so like degenerate and stuff
>its really shit and im tired of not doing anything to change it
>i hope Romans win
>you guys Rome is so like degenerate and stuff
>its really shit and im tired of not doing anything to change it
>i hope Goths win
>you guys...
Beta cucks neva change. Good thing your hope is as irrelevant as you are. Chad Nationalism will btfo every whiny bitch right after it saves Europe.
>>
>>139637710
Done it a few times. Nothing happened to me. Truth is, there a lot more of "us" than you think, they're just too afraid to say anything.
>>
>>139637830
the elites are jews dude. jews and muslims are natural enemies. it sounds like a nifty theory but it's not right.
>>
>>139637622
digits confirmed :(
>>
>>139637710
We already know the white race is being subverted because they are the master race, that doesn't mean they aren't capable of greatness beyond any other race. We let this shit happen, and since we believe in freedom, we let it grow. We can take it back. They want whites gone because all other races would stagnate when left to their own devices. Muslims are capable of much but are too easily persuaded. Expose them to jew media and they'd be worse than whites because they're violent savages.
>>
>>139637961
well i've been someone who was very public about my support for the white race. when i had a facebook with hundreds of people on it i used to post nonstop about white rights stuff. i know the hatred and the vitriol i elicit very well and i know how very, very ,very, very, very little support those ideas garner from other whites
>>
>>139632511
> REEEEEEE I HATE FAGS SO MUCH FUCK THE ENTIRE CIVILIZATION

there is nothing wrong with faggotry. People who hate fags this much are fags themselves
>>
>>139638115
proof of the problem here
>>
>>139636248
where will you move to?
>>
>>139638222
LOL digits check
>kek
>>
>>139638222
You certainly seem to be.
>>
>>139638616
what's digits?
>>
>>139632511
If muslims win they want to fuck this boy
>>
>>139638294
Not sure. Perú is underrated for women if you know where to look and they are insanely desperate for white men. Colombia is dangerous as shit, so that's probably out. Ecuador was OK when I was there, so maybe there in Quito.

But yeah, when shit hits the fan, I'm out. I can't stop the invasion of the third world in to my country so I'm at least going to go to a place where I will be treated like a KANG.
>>
>>139638110
I've called out anti white hate on my facebook before, I just didn't scream about "niggers" and hail Hitler. I was fine.
>>
>>139638858
take me with you desu!!! Yea I have wondered where was a good place to go that is far from us. That be a good haven. IF the SHTF.
possibly get citizenship.
>>
File: kek.png (56KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
56KB, 904x692px
>>139638751
>what's digits

Do you a moment to talk about our lord and savoir, KEK?
>>
>>139639041
i didn't scream about niggers or hail hitler either. but i posted memes about white identity, and white heritage and having pride in who and white you are. i did it for years and believe me it wasn't "fine". my house was vandalized and i received death threats
>>
>>139639181
fuck man come on, just tell me, don't play games with me
>>
>>139632511
Same here.

Bonus point: I'm a Chinese.
>>
>>139639106
South America has lots of problems, but they really do treat white people like gods. That's where I'm gonna end up.
>>
File: 1504047754330.jpg (1MB, 1022x950px) Image search: [Google]
1504047754330.jpg
1MB, 1022x950px
>>139639350
They are a sign from KEK
>>
>>139639299
People assume Nazi when you talk about white pride. I just said I'm not ashamed of being white and called out anti white hate when I saw it. I was fine. I have tons of non white friends too.
>>
>>139639682
i dunno man, i don't get it, i wish you would just tell me
>>
>>139639862
repeating numbers at the end of your post number
people see it as a sign of the god KEK
>>
>>139639789
well this is part of the problem. this is what i'm talking about. you say "white pride" and other WHITE people react negatively. and not just mildly negatively, but REALLY negatively.

saying "i'm not ashamed of being white" shouldn't be a controversial statement at all. it should be a given that won't be "ashamed of your race". the fact that you even had to say that to begin with is evidence of just how bad the situations are
>>
>>139639996
thanks bro. never heard that before and have been here for some time now.
>>
>>139640272
well it kinda started being bigger since the american presidential election
>>
>>139632511
>acts as if the betrayal is so rampant that fully justifies betraying whites himself
wew pls gas asap
>>
>>139632511
>how sad that we don't even have such a word in english.

it's called "good" anon
>>
>>139640207
Hmm, yes, I see your point.
>>
>>139632511

The mistake you are making is noticing the reactions to your feelings. Only your feelings are actually important. If you need reinforcement that the world you want exists, come visit us here any time. What the outside world says or does about you telling your truth shouldn't matter. You don't need it.
>>
>>139640569
This being said, I would certainly say it's OK to be proud to be white if it's OK to be proud to be black.
>>
>>139633488
remnant of greek culture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
>>
File: 46646464.jpg (227KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
46646464.jpg
227KB, 600x379px
>>139632511
Go move to Pakistan than retard
>>
File: 1503827999896.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1503827999896.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>139632511
i felt this exact same way earlier today. classic liberalism turned to modern liberalism, turning culture and views effeminate. by nature liberalism is self destructive-- the "progress" can never stop because this ride has no set limits or tangible ideas. just the idea of "progress". we deserve everything that has happened to us and everything that will. a group that will put the needs of others above its own will ultimately be taken advantage of. liberalism has erased the idea of "us and them" in whites, but fail to realize that those from the middle east and africa will happily leech off of the degenerate west and eventually destroy it, because they are simply parasites. the west defied every aspect of nature and healthy society they could out of a lust for an idea of progress that has shown itself to backwards and worthy of destruction. and we're lucky enough to be those lucky ones who see it all crumbling down.
>>
>>139632511
Sorry to break it to you but if the white man loses nobody will stop "them" (call them what you will, you know who am I talking about even thought they have many names).

Asians can't do it on their own and muslims are too dumb. They'll get controlled with such ease it will be unreal. They are starting to have the same problems as the west. Look all these homosexual and hipster muslims, muslim porn, pseudo-feminist muslims too... Sure, they hold on to Sharia now but remember we used to have The Bible and the ten commandments. Also fitrah can be understood as common decency or etiquette, no need for fancy words.

If the white men gives up it's over. But you're allowed to wait. Fight 'til your last breath or retire to a fap cavin.
>>
>>139641009
>than
>flag
This is the reason why inbreeding should be illegal.
>>
>>139641009
>>139632511
>>
>>139638858
a penniless turbo-omega ugly guy I went to school with moved to Peru and somehow got himself a 10/10 gf
>>
>>139641009
still looks better than detroit

i'm not moving anywhere. i'm changing some allegiance or something, or becoming a fucking muslim. these are just feelings i'm describing, ones that i think are relevant to the subject matter of this board in the context of everything that is happening politically. shit is more complicated than you're making it out to be.

i could pick out a ton of pictures that show the degeneracy and horror of things going on here too. esp more gay pride parades, or photos from majority black or hispanic areas
>>
>>139633488
>afgan culture nab
>>
>>139641167
first of all they're having many of the same problems with feminists over there because of western influence (which is often backed militarily ).

second of all you say "whites can stop joos" and that muslims are stupid, implying whites are smarter, but if true then why do whites by and large refuse to even see the evil of jews, whereas the majority of muslims will tell you that jews are evil?
>>
>>139641153
modern liberalism intends to destroy gender and race and eventually the state of being human. The idea is the individual should have no traits they do not choose
>>
I hope all of you faggots fucking burn.
None of you abominations will ever know god.
Fucking chimps.
>>
File: American Revolution.jpg (2MB, 894x4379px) Image search: [Google]
American Revolution.jpg
2MB, 894x4379px
>>139641153

You idiots and your misconceptions about classical liberalism.

>Classical liberalism (ie political and economic liberty) is not a reduction to the individual. It is merely the removal of arbitrary tyranny, whether by a dumb, democratic mob or by some elite.

>Classical liberty does not reduce to: "Progress is the only value." It is simply the liberty needed to not have someone else's idea of "progress"--or anything else--shoved down your throat.

>Classical liberalism created thousands of private organizations in America that allowed for people to take their path, whether it be religious, philosophical, scientific, artistic etc. Individualism at the level of government was intended to maximize the ability of individuals to form social groups that really matter to them.

NOW EVERYTHING IS A MIXED SYSTEM AT BEST. The countries that still sustain a relatively high IQ (and mostly homogeneous) population, while still having remnants of political and economic freedom, still have the highest quality of life.
>>
>>139641153
it's a sickness dude. it's depressing. the things that have happened in the last few years have made me literally begin to not believe in the concept of "freedom" as an inherent good. and wtf is that all about? i'm a lifelong libertarian. i would have died for a libertarian cause in the past. "give me liberty or give me death" was my mantra.

but if "liberty" just results in the current situation we see now, which is essentially left-wing tyranny, and which itself is essentially something far worse than any right-wing tyranny ever was, then what's the fucking point of it?
>>
>>139635192
Yes of course you ll take a little degeneracy. typical burger. This is the reason west will fall into deeper pit
>>
>>139642000
i used to believe very deeply in the ideas of your pic related OP, but i'm starting to think that maybe those platitudes are in fact a bit naive and misguided

i've realized this because i see what left-wing authoritarianism is now. and i see what a threat it is. and i see how it's 100 million times worse than right-wing authoritarianism. it's a threat that must be met head on. that's what nazism was all about. nazism was hitlers response to the communist bolshevik revolution
>>
>>139642586
>>139642000
and i mean i wouldn't call myself a nazi either, but i'm saying i'm beginning to see the necessity of some right-wing authority, otherwise the leftists create an authority that is 100 milllion times worse
>>
File: (93)725.jpg (124KB, 643x563px) Image search: [Google]
(93)725.jpg
124KB, 643x563px
>>139632511
rrrrrrrrrrrrright
>>
>>139641619
They have those problems because they are getting "americanized" which is the culture of consumerism, degeneracy and grabage food (nothing against americans but this is a fact, this trend is covering the entire world and it comes from there). And there are "westernized" muslims everywhere on the globe. Like that feminist muslim in Australia that's apparently very popular or all the homo muslims in Europe or the muslim pornstars in U.S. and even Spain. Every muslim that comes here starts smoking and drinking so they're losing their iron faith.

In regards of the intelligence issue, muslims don't see the enemy neither. When they attack they kill and rape common citizens and the edgy muslims think ISIS are holly warriors fighting for Islam when they're actually western made.
Also, intelect doesn't mean being immune to indoctrination. If you're taken as a kid you're lost.
When the white man is gone what do you think will be left? You think there will be a unified world under Sharia and the "joos" will run away looking of somewhere to hide? No, the global IQ will lower dramatically making even a bigger difference between the elite and the serving class.
>>
>>139642797
i don't see what's so bad about this. i would teach my kids to shoot too. it's def not as bad as my OP pic related.
also the reason for this is probably because her homeland was decimated by war and invaded by foreign forces, realistically speaking, so how you do expect children being raised in such an environment NOT to be militarized?

i dunno, you've just got to think about things i think. also this little girl is likely 100 tougher, smarter and more capable than the fagchild in the OP
we, white western society, need to be more like them.
>>
>>139632511
>>139633132
>>139633488

Hamed, you're not fooling anybody here
>>
File: 1499993671014.png (740KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499993671014.png
740KB, 1024x512px
>>139632511
>>
>>139643525
they wouldnt do that considering most niggers are christians
>>
>>139643525
yeah true but the irony is that islam and all muslims hate the left more than anything. they do recognize how they are destroying our society from the inside out though and will ultimately spell our doom
>>
>>139632511
I used to hope Islam would win but then I saw Memri TV, good fucking god
>>
>>139635967
Except he's right. I don't think you have any authority to say who's the superior people when yours is being wiped out by literal african niggers
>>
>>139632511
First off Kys, I will advocate for the white race until the day I die we need another pro white leader like hitler or Stalin, trump has called us evil and is just another globalist don't give in comrade we we win this
>>
i've got to go guys. nice talking to you all. i still love my own people, and i still the united states of america. love our culture, love our heritage. all of that stuff. can't continue trying to defend it though. can't continue blogging, and posting, and trying win hearts and minds for the culture war. it's not working and too many whites just react violently towards you for supporting their own interests.

when whites inevitably die off, i hope it's the middle eastern people that overrun the world now, it's true. they're the second best race, and in so many ways they're better than us. they just have their act together in ways that we don't. plus the last thing you'd ever want to be is a black or a joo, and beaners are no bargain either.
>>
>>139639682
Was that a legit get or did someone photoshop that?
>>
>>139644074
there just isn't enough pro-white sentiment out there to make anything work. there's a real deep sickness in our people. so it's whatever. keep trying. i respect you. but i'm off the train. i've been doing it for more than a decade now anyhow. time for me to try something else in life. peace out bro, i've got to go do some stuff
>>
>>139632511
I sincerely don't care. If they win I'm going to convert if nothing happens I will do nothing and wait for society to collapse.
>>
File: tumblr_o0kosmwABn1rpe379o1_540.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0kosmwABn1rpe379o1_540.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>139642586

Did you actually read pic related? Notice the part about revolution- how the American founders advocated for it, explicitly recommended it in times of tyranny?

EVERY SINGLE FOUNDING FATHER WOULD BE IN REVOLT against the current degeneracy. BELIEVE IT.

The only reason race isn't ensconced in our constitution is because IT WAS ASSUMED. Liberty as understood by these classical liberties was not non-aggression at all times and places. Liberty was FOUGHT AND WON WITH AGGRESSION.

If alive today the founders wouldn't be Nazis or Nazi apologists. They would be banding together as WHITE NATIONALIST LIBERALS (ie classical liberals) to restore their racial homogeneity and their freedom.

Hitler as "reaction" to Bolshevism. I've heard it from Nazis for years. Funny how everything has to be dramatized and complicated. All we had to do after WW2 is maintain a white border policy, stay on the gold standard and disallow currency manipulation by the fed, and keep our liberties, especially speech and freedom of association.

So failing to do that we need to become rabid Nazi ideologues? White people can't possibly revolt in the tradition of FREEDOM?

Get a grip. A revolution of liberty WILL WIN. A Nazi revolution WILL LOSE. In fact, this phony, Jew-propaganda inspired dichotomy of NAZI/JEW/COMMUNIST that willfully misrepresents classical liberalism is exactly what got is into this mess.
>>
File: 1498163366124s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1498163366124s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>139644522
Checked
>>
Half of them would be against it and the other half for it. Classical liberalism is pointless, you should either be for liberal globalism or a traditional (technological or non) society
>>
>>139632511
>>
File: FalseDichotomiesAndLiberty.png (166KB, 1896x489px) Image search: [Google]
FalseDichotomiesAndLiberty.png
166KB, 1896x489px
>>139644522
Congrats, you became pasta.
>>
File: World Villains.jpg (104KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
World Villains.jpg
104KB, 700x569px
>>139644522
>>139644640
>>139645177
Commie lovers, Jew enablers, race traitors and kin slayers band together to justify their crimes and cognitive dissonance. You're pathetic.
>>
File: caption_005.jpg (144KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
caption_005.jpg
144KB, 720x480px
>>139632511
>I hope muslims win
Go back to Syria Aziz, Abdul, Ahmed or whatever your name is
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (60KB, 281x285px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
60KB, 281x285px
>>139645670

Mono-dimensional nazi ideologues like yourself have done far more to fuck the white race over than any Jews.

Your hysteria and inability to promote white interests without reverting to an authoritarianism repels white people and gives Jews ammunition to destroy us.

Your willingness to shit on and exile any white person who doesn't perfectly comport with your dogma destroys white group identity.

Your inability to understand the racial aspects that go well beyond Nazism and are inherent to the Anglo and classical liberal tradition force you into an intellectual ghetto.

Your fascistic larping stands as an ongoing caricature that gives Jews even more power.

You can fuck off. You think you're redpilled because you know about Jewish power and corruption but that's about all fucktards like you know.
>>
File: DBbplQvXgAAeQ6D.jpg (86KB, 549x944px) Image search: [Google]
DBbplQvXgAAeQ6D.jpg
86KB, 549x944px
Ignore shill threads. Do not reply to shill threads.
>>
>>139636790
everyone in here (saudi arabia) knows this, hell
they even teach it in schools
>>
>>139633488
>outlawed by Taliban
>brought back by US-backed puppet government

Really makes me think.
>>
File: BlackPill.png (143KB, 1150x768px) Image search: [Google]
BlackPill.png
143KB, 1150x768px
White Nationalists are such defeatist losers.

maybe you should have thought of white liberals as the enemy, instead of pursuing a futile quest to save them from themselves. you won't change their minds. you can safely write off about 1/3 of all white people as irredeemable shitlibs. this is the core part of why White Nationalism is flawed. you can't save them all.

you convert to islam and isolate yourself from anyone who is even remotely similar to you. I'll continue to MAGA and fight for our people (decent white conservatives).

before you move to Iran though, how about trying to live a normal life as a decent human being? reconnect with your family. find a non-pozzed church. pay off your debt. do volunteer work. get into productive right wing activism. have you ever called your senator?

we both know you won't do this because you're a broken freak who finds refuge in fringe ideologies where success is just impossible enough for you to occupy your perpetually blackpilled comfort zone. that's where you thrive, feeling bad for yourself. you weren't trying to save anything. you weren't serious about winning. nothing I can tell you will make you feel good about Trump because you actually hate the idea that you might win.

suicide might be what you're actually looking for.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.