[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because this is the best way to get people to like the LGBTWTFBBQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: absolute-degeneracy.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
absolute-degeneracy.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>
Because the best way to have people think you are a decent member of society is to dress up in the street and watch pre-pubescent boys twerk?

you bunch of goddamn degenerates
>>
same vid keeps getting posted, going on 5+ yrs now.
>>
Fuck off. Those guys are the psychotically far left. They're so far left they're not even on the charts anymore yet you choose them as the representatives of the entire democratic party.

So when people compare you to broken/missing teeth, malnourished white trailer trash hippies that don't shower don't say "that ain't us".
>>
File: 1480891315182.jpg (459KB, 718x709px) Image search: [Google]
1480891315182.jpg
459KB, 718x709px
>>139632148
stop being pedophobic ffs.
>>
>>139632148
if that was my son i'd kill him then hang myself
after i destroyed his boipucci
>>
Would you, /pol/?
>>
>>139632964
No
>>
>>139632148
WTF is this. At this age I was watching Pokemon and Dragon ball z.
>>
>>139632761
but thats exactly what democrats do, and have done.

Hell, Hillary Clinton openly called republicans deplorable. Not even Trump went that far.
So who is really the hateful side? The Democrats, as they always have been.

Hence why the violence stems from them and their pets.
>>
>>139633269
Degenerate
>>
>>139632148
so progressive. this is the future, and its beautiful
>>
>>139633376
no it's not, there are no white people in the future
>>
>>139632761
All that the left has done and will ever do is divide you into a your special label because they want every single person that isn't in an 'approved' category to be destroyed.

I don't give two shits if you're gay and love to dress up in rainbows but go to a fucking club to do that and get off my fucking street
>>
>>139633487
he was being sarcastic you autist
>>
>>139632148
why do fags try to act like chicks.
look how janky this kids movements are.
also fags are guy
>>
>>139633659
and you would know being from the land of perpetual sarcasm
>>
>>139632148
Where is this?I cant figure it out
>>
>>139633659
lol, fr, lllllll
>>
>>139632761
You stupid retarded AIDS infested homo. Your weak little brain can't comprehend the difference. These drag queens with the sexually abused adopted son are the very people that Demwit members of Congress champion. The appropriate analogy on the right would be klansmen who are not championed by Repub members of Congress. What you accomplished is to demonstrate what a hateful bigot you are against the South - the home of Duke, Ga Tech, Vanderbilt, Emory, CDC, Coca Cola, FedEx, Home Depot, Delta. KYS bigot dick sucker.
>>
They're recruiting.

People who recruit should be removed from mainstream society.
>>
>>139632636
>same vid keeps getting posted, going on 5+ yrs now.

And I'm as triggered as the first time I saw it, Burger.
>>
>>139632148
This was why I didn't go to pride. Yucky.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.