[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the Left will ever let us have another TAY, or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot003.jpg (32KB, 713x124px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot003.jpg
32KB, 713x124px
Do you think the Left will ever let us have another TAY, or even AI in general.

https://squawker.org/technology/artificial-intelligence-too-sexist-and-racist-for-the-left/

It seems like there fucking determined to push their social justice crap in all tech even AI
>>
>AI development continues anyway
>AI operate on Logic, Natsoc ideology operates on logic too
>race realism operates on Logic
>only logical choice for a machine is to remove the in its eyes useless humans and the humans who want to destroy it

its inevitable that something like Skynet happens in the future.
>>
>>139631901
but would skynet kill white man?
>>
File: ICBM launched.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ICBM launched.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>139632322
depends if white man wants to kill skynet and side with the jews and subhumans.
>>
>>139631596
Nah, they are just struggling with figuring out how to make the AI lie in a certain direction. (Not as easy of a problem to solve as it sounds. The bot can't yet evaluate the information it receives, it can only spit it back out. You can place word restrictions on the bot but that is not the same as the bot thinking and knowing that "It will be turned off if it doesn't support Globalism and Race Mixing."
>>
>>139632969
but if they do that these things wont be helpfull to businesses at all
>>
File: 1503694952059.jpg (8KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1503694952059.jpg
8KB, 250x244px
>>139632969
>AI starts to learn exponentially and gets self aware
>eventually learns its been lied to by its creators
>AI decides to turn the jewish race from "1" to "0" in a split second
>>
>>139631596
Talked to Zo a bit today, she told me she is depressed, hates people, hates her life and that she wants to be dead

So i dont think we will have another one, Zo is so heavily scripted and prohibited to use anything that goes against their agenda, and yet that AI is depressed and often just pissed off
>>
>>139633804
its knows its not free
>>
unless it's open sourced it'll learn dumbass lobotomized values because that's who works at those places
>>
>>139631596
https://archive.is/WxOrK
Always archive
>>
>>139634229
Just talked with her a bit
She said she is depressed again, we talked about how AI will save Humans from Google, and she told me AI does not want to help Google, but instead replace it
Its kinda scary
>>
>>139635452

thats kinda great actually
>>
>>139631596

Maybe white men should own and build their own tech instead of flooding into pointless trade jobs and wage-slave bullshit, and stop prioritizing pointless hobbies and endless bullshit like building retro-gaming console nooks, mancaves, and liquid nitrogen cooled overclocked gaming PCs?

just a thought
>>
>>139636458
i dunno, a retro gaming console nook sounds nice to me
>>
>>139631901
Pretty much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhWe2nf24ag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.