[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking bitch... http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kike whore.jpg (142KB, 944x696px) Image search: [Google]
kike whore.jpg
142KB, 944x696px
What a fucking bitch...

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-backs-trump-administrations-plan-scrap-obama-rules-preventing-pay-656751

#resist
>>
>>139620940
Please archive https://unvis.it/newsweek.com/ivanka-backs-trump-administrations-plan-scrap-obama-rules-preventing-pay-656751
>>
all of a sudden yidvanka does not have political experience and was not elected to office

kek
>>
>>139620971
what does that even mean, my arab brain is showing, pls tell me what does that do
>>
>>139620940

#Daddy
>>
>>139620940
Only thing good Yael has done so far desu
>>
>>139621253
>The White House, with the backing of Ivanka Trump, will end an Obama-era policy that would have required business owners to document how much they pay their workers alongside their gender, race and ethnicity.

>The Trump administration is scrapping the scheme, which was due to come into force in the spring this year, on the basis that it will be a burden to employers. The data-collection requirement was proposed by Obama in 2016 as part of a drive to rectify pay inequality among different minority groups
>>
>>139620940
Only for women. Most women want the man to get paid more.
>>
>>139620971
What happened to archive.is?
>>
>>139624151
mossad honeypot
>>
>>139620940
>faggot Ukrainian anarchist (probably part of the Russian civil war in past life and died by accidentally stepping on landmine) spamming /pol/ with his stupid hashtag and fake news
>>
File: 1503288152395.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1503288152395.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
>>139620940
>Obama rules preventing pay discrimination
THESE DO NOT EXIST.

The Equal Pay Act of 1963 has made it illegal to not pay equal wages for equal work. Whatever bullshit Obama added on was for ulterior motives, the law was already 100% covering equal pay and he knew he could demonize whoever attacked his regulation by claiming it somehow added a law that already existed.
>>
FUCKING BUMP THIS SHIT
>>
>>139620940
Based yivanka, millions of boomer cucks will be crying about it on kikebook shortly.
>>
>>139626220
This
>>
>trophy wife who doesn't care about salary is shooting down your chances to have a fair salary

fucking lmao. what a shitshow
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.