[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>write a propaganda children's book based off meme sourced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4473.jpg (94KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4473.jpg
94KB, 480x640px
>write a propaganda children's book based off meme sourced from a well known internet comic whose creator is very public about opposing your autistic political views
>actually put it up for fucking sale
>be surprised when your mongoloid ass gets rightfully sued

holy shit how retarded can you fucking get
>>
>>139619939
>pede

it's even got a cosby sweater on ahahahahaha
>>
>>139619939
Where can I buy this book?
>>
>>139619939

This is the only side of 4chan I hate, the hipsterfags who whine about people stealing their memes.
>>
>>139619939
why is every white liberal on multiple psych meds?
>>
>>139619939
God damn that's cringe worthy (hatebthe term but I'll use it anyway)
>>
>>139619939
A "pédé" is a faggot in French, kek
>>
>>139620217
Not all just OP, he is trying to accelerate his faggottry, he doesn't realise he's already there
>>
>>139620115
I'm not mad that they "stole the meme" I think it's just repulsive when people deliberately spill it into the real world as a serious product
>>
>>139620115
>This is the only side of 4chan I hate, the hipsterfags who whine about people stealing their memes.

yeah considering it was always the goal for a meme to make it's way into mainstream pop culture
I mean that was the whole point it would generate many lulz when it did
>>
Its a frog that doesn't look at all like the original and has a completely different name, Furies frog was never called Pepe

This lawsuit is dead on arrival. If I make a comic book about a mouse, Disney can't suddenly sue me for some vague resemblance to Mickey
>>
>>139620115
I think it is more the commercial use of some wimp's webcomic frog. Although if you drew him slightly different it might pass.

Consider of you tried to sell a book that had Mickey a mouse as a main character but tried to make it not Mickey mouse.
>>
>>139620704
>the lawsuit is dead on arrival

which is why furie won and cucked over the author forcing him to donate all the earnings from the book to a pro-Muslim organization?
>>
>>139620704
Disney has lots of money, they would sue. Might not win, but would sue.
>>
>>139620704
Except the character was named pepe retard you do realize you have to be 18+ to post on 4chan
>>
>>139620844
>which is why furie won and cucked over the author forcing him to donate all the earnings from the book to a pro-Muslim organization?
apparently this is true
disgusting
>>
I'm sure that "Pepe the frog" is not a registered trademark. And anyway, the cartoon frog is dead, while the childrens' book frog is very much alive and looks totally different. In fact, there's even plushies of the childrens' book Pepe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.