[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a libertarian and I support the almost total lack of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7406.jpg (174KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7406.jpg
174KB, 640x1138px
I'm a libertarian and I support the almost total lack of regulation in Texas.

We don't need the government telling us where we can build homes and where we can't.

The free market is the absolute best way to determine where flood prone areas are. The government just gets in the way.
>>
>>139617501
and no roads in sight, great day for America.
>>
>>139617501
If you americans knew how to actually build houses, this flooding wouldn't be an issue
>>
>>139617501
The only government that failed here was the mayor telling people not to evacuate. If you live below sea level you deserve what happens if you aren't making the appropriate precautions
>>
>>139617501
True it worked so well in Victorian times before they made the children unemployed at the based work houses
>>
>>139617702
who needs roads when god gives you canals
>>
Here in California, there is a huge issue because private real estate developments keep pushing into fire territory

It ends up with tons of expensive homes being burned every year, and the state is left to foot much of the bill. The local governments keep having to crack down on these, prevent these developments from being built. Requirements keep getting more stringent

I think OP doesn't realize that the profit motive takes advantage of people's stupidity in often very harmful ways
>>
File: max_bait.gif (3MB, 500x207px)
max_bait.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>139617920
>>
>>139621024
Free market knows best.

You're wrong sorry
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.