[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoilers: >The "terrorists" are actually nice, oppressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 91PX7D5tklL._SY445_.jpg (39KB, 314x445px) Image search: [Google]
91PX7D5tklL._SY445_.jpg
39KB, 314x445px
Spoilers:
>The "terrorists" are actually nice, oppressed guys being used as pawns to false flag for fascist policies.
>Every white male in the movie turns out to be in on the conspiracy.
>The only heroes are short-haired women.

I'm having trouble figuring out who's behind this movie, gents.
>>
File: merchantpost7.jpg (21KB, 360x517px) Image search: [Google]
merchantpost7.jpg
21KB, 360x517px
>>139614517
(((White males))) are behind it, senpai.
>>
>>139614517
Who the fuck watches this garbage?
>>
>>139614914
Antifa morons. It fuels their delusions.
>>
File: thegoyknowshutitdown.png (270KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
thegoyknowshutitdown.png
270KB, 576x720px
>>139614517
I wonder...
>>
(((who))) is the director?
>>
>>139614914
It was actually kinda interesting as an insight into this particular line of thinking. Lots of people I work with genuinely believe kebab is no threat and that the cruel, deceitful white man is using him as a reason to be evil.
>>
Most criminals in USA are white males
Most criminals in European countries are white males
White males are responsible for fascism
White makes are responsible for the holocaust that kills 8million Jewish people
Males make up most terror attakxs worldwide
Males are prone to rape
Makes are responsible for literally 90% crimes and 97% of wars
White males invented the oppressive religion of Christianity
Most school shooters are white males
The gang rapes if Rotherham in England were Asian (Asians have white skin anyway) males
Males invented oppressive capitalism
White males oppressive minorities thigh colonialism and now they have the nerve to continue this and elect people like trump
White males also oppress their own women, and have been doing this for centuries
>>
>>139614517
>implying the worse than gangland undercover doesn't exist
>implying FBI/CIA/MI5/MI6 never used this tactic
>>
File: d7vex8.jpg (50KB, 539x568px) Image search: [Google]
d7vex8.jpg
50KB, 539x568px
>>139615846
>White males oppressive minorities thigh colonialism
>>
File: 1503375009586.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1503375009586.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>139614517

I just can't hold my suspension of disbelief anymore when every single film has a 5'2" female model beating 6 green berets to death with her bare hands without ruining her makeup.

Even the sequel to John Wick did this stupid affirmative action film shit.
>>
File: 1500530838786.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1500530838786.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>139616700
At least in john wick 2 the cunt got BTFO extremely quickly once she actually started fighting.
In the first movie, John also killed his female contemporary assassin without much trouble, despite the fact she had the drop on him and he was badly wounded.

John also pretty handily dispatches the midboss nigger even with a gut wound slowing him down
>>
>>139618548

Yeah, I don't know why that bitch was so cocky in JW2. It wouldn't have been much of a tactical advantage either letting her command a squad of hitmen given she was deaf and mute.
>>
>>139618820
I think she was more like an enforcer than a commander, just she got put vaguely in charge of the random PMC guys because she was the most senior there and it was an emergency.

That said yeah she was fucking useless and probably just there for cool factor in the story.

In JW3 he's gonna kill like 200 homeless people as well as Lawrence Fishbourne, so there's that. I heard that from scripting and early filming rumours, it seems they're imitating 'The Raid' with the third movie. Should be good. Minimal story maximum action.
>>
>>139614517
>>The "terrorists" are actually nice, oppressed guys being used as pawns to false flag for fascist policies.

I've heard this before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvLl7BKPfbg
>>
File: africa23.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
africa23.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
>>139615846
the fuck are you smoking faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.