[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spurdo xDD here, with a message for u Spurdophobic beoble :DDDD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: islam spurdo.png (30KB, 1159x817px) Image search: [Google]
islam spurdo.png
30KB, 1159x817px
Spurdo xDD here, with a message for u Spurdophobic beoble :DDDD

The West ceated tis mess :-DD

It was u who bivided up the suomi :DD

It was u who but in the buppet governmends :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It was u who puilt the oil wells on spurdo ebin lands xDDDD

It was u who allowet a Jebs to eberminate und enslave the balestinians :OO xDDD

It was u who blayed geobolitidal gamens with Irab and Imam buring their war xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :-D

It was u who gib Sabbam benis-cal weabons :-DDDD

It was u who caused the some twat to come into bower in Iban :DD xDDDDD

It was u who createb the Mujahebin, Osama Bin Ebin, and Al Quers xDDDD :DDDDDDDD

It was u who gilled 600000000 goryllion children with your economic sanctions on Iraq :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD xD :DDDD

It was u who, with ur gluttonous oil consumption, gib bower to Saudi Nigeria and turneb a plind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism :DDDDDDD

It was u who abused the Spurdo world so much that they felt they had to attack ur soil on 14/88 :-DDDD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

It was u who starteb an endless massacre across all of suomi in retaliabion aqainst a small groub that lived there xDDDD :DDDDDS

It was u who invated Iraq unbrovoked, bestroyed it ibenisstructure, massacred it's beoble, and left it in shambles in ur wake :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It was u who covertly ignited civil wars in LiBya and Byria pecause it suited ur geobolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It was u who not only caused EBIN to exist, put allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked :-DDDDDDDD

It was u who destroyed the lives of millions of Spurdos and forced them to leave their homeland :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD xDDDDDDdd

U are the cause of all of this. :DDDDDDDdd Still you go ahead and plame us for all these tragic incidents.::DDDD I not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad :OOOOO xDDDDDDDDD
>>
That actually gave me a headache.
>>
Quality bost my friend :D
>>
File: 1485658701161.png (38KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
1485658701161.png
38KB, 507x464px
Just here for some spurdo :DDD
>>
>>139597818
>>139597818
REAL
>>
File: eich.jpg (309KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
eich.jpg
309KB, 2000x1333px
This is Brandon "Fag wedding? I'd rather fag beheading" Eich. Brandon "Waste a kike" Eich founded Mozilla, got run out of town for bashing fags. After training with Ben Garrison deep in Montana militia camps he's back to gas the advertising game to death with concentrated Zyklon BAT and the Brave browser ecosystem.
>>
>>139597818
Fucking street shitter's cousin
You literally support the fakestinians cuz you're scared of based pajeets
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 418x543px)
image.png
17KB, 418x543px
Braise Brobet Mubammed :DDD (Beas be ubon him :DDDDD)

Alabu Agbar :DD
>>
>>139599370
>jew
ew pls go
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.