[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we go: Women trying to not be wrong are the reason why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot 2017-08-30 20.30.10.png (763KB, 1317x1505px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-30 20.30.10.png
763KB, 1317x1505px
Here we go:

Women trying to not be wrong are the reason why we are facing censorship....

Not because of Jews
Not because of Globalism
Not because of Social Justice

They are so heavily invested in censorship because if theyre wrong, their careers are ruined. Not to mention being held accountable for violations of human rights and civil liberties.

All of this stems from the hubris of women.
>>
>>139595629

Not to mention it will set a precedent that women cannot wield power without abusing it, eventually leading to the downfall of the system being managed.
>>
>>139595721
Hopefully sooner rather than later.
>>
never. trust. roasties.
>>
>>139595629
Women are ruining everything.

I think we all know that. I didn't know Google had decided to suicide like this, though.

I think I may stop using Chrome
>>
>>139596125
This, feminists are a societal cancer.
>>
Look at what happened to Yahoo!
>>
File: C6MU6u3VAAA_wTu.jpg (161KB, 501x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6MU6u3VAAA_wTu.jpg
161KB, 501x1200px
>>
File: 1474397080187.jpg (83KB, 803x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474397080187.jpg
83KB, 803x300px
>>139595666
prophecy of Moloch

>>139595777
prophecy of Kek
>>
>>139596209
Get brave browser, bro.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>139595629
You contradict yourself OP. The women in your picture, Ruth Porat, is a Jew.
>>
>>139595629
Only women would read this article and not see it as virtue signalling.
It's literally the point of the article.
Actually, I'm sure women reading it realize this as well, they just don't care because their entire lives revolve around the at off virtue signals.
How'd we get this shallow?
>>
>>139595629

You just figured that out ? wow your a quick one...

Social Justice is a womans thing in entirety... only women whine on a regular monthly basis... everything else mood swings, illogical behavior, fucked up feelings and decisions is an extension of and based on a womans bleed cycle,

They cant help being complete illogical and petty cunts, they just are.
>>
>>139596396

99% of tech leaders are jews. Thats why tech is so anti maga and anti Trump.

>Jewtube banning free speech
>Jewggle banning right wing sites, shilled for Clinton, shows us black people when we search white couple
>Amazon banning Christian groups
>Apple has done a ton of SJW shit and they also sided with the San Bernardino terrorists
>Etc

Basically all tech companies are abunch of faggot tranny programmers who's bosses are abunch of white hating Jews
>>
You don't blame women or niggers for being stupid, you blame (((whites))) for giving power.
>>
File: consider2.png (591KB, 943x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider2.png
591KB, 943x720px
>negative to Nazis/Jews/"PoC"/LGBT+/Muslim/Women
>MSM "journalist" seeks an answer to Google as to why they are antisemitic/racist/homophobic/islamophobic/misogynistic while citing search result
>Google, fearing the usual backlash and because it's enforced by a boot on their neck by employers to be progressive above all else, changes the result so as to not be based on relevance as everything else usually is

>negative to whites/males/straights
>no journalist worth their accreditation has the balls to ask Google this question because they'd be fired based on the left would who would scream at their employer to fire them for being one or all of the insults above, which if that isn't met, they go after said employer's advertisers, who are usually of the goldbergsteinman persuasion, and if that isn't enough, they find an obscure law to use against said employer's company

This is cultural fascism.
>>
>>139596921
>can't search white couple
holy shit how is this real literally it purposefully gives interracial results ahahahahaha
>>
>>139599581

I had to try it too. it is unbelievable. 99% white women with black men.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.