[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I heard of Jokela school massacre, I laughed aloud and hoped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pekka.png (310KB, 356x514px) Image search: [Google]
pekka.png
310KB, 356x514px
When I heard of Jokela school massacre, I laughed aloud and hoped for more. Natural selection corrects the weak subhumans out of the strongest path, and all the dead in the shootings in fact deserved to die. I despised openly all the sheep who wept at school after the days of the slaughter, and I was happy to hear that my "friends" began to fear for more shootings. I am a heavy sadist and enjoy greatly the sufferings of the others, and laughed again when I heard of Kauhajoki shootings. After school massacres I walked around wearing Natural Selection- and Humanity is overrated- shirts and played Stray Bullet from my portable speaker as loud as possible. I'm so high above the sheep that I did not even bother to spit on them, who came to complain to me about how inappropriate my behavior and the dress code is. For these subhumans I had nothing to say but "I do not talk to anyone who has not read Nietzsche," and I laughed sadistically in their faces. I'm not a psychologist by education, but as a super intelligent person I was able to diagnose myself based on Wikipedia articles as a psychopath, and this also raises me above the pathetic sheep. It disgusts me that I sometimes had to deal with idiots, as I mean ordinary people. Today, I am dealing only with the Mensans and other people capable of intellectual debate, and I take care of all the other things electronically, because you anthropoids do not deserve to speak with me. I admire Hitler, I hope for a new holocaust and a nuclear war.
>>
>>139594582
Was Pekka some kind of weird Finnish greaser?
>>
>>139594661
pekka was related to the khan of khans and thus was a natural selector
>>
tbqh you sound like the average finn op
>>
How often did your father beat you when you were a kid?
>>
>>139594661
Maybe his dress code was a bit similar, but he was an intellect.
>>
>>139594582
low score just like reb and v
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.