[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you dopey dumb cunts realise that the statistics on black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I hope you dopey dumb cunts realise that the statistics on black crime you post do not make any point whatsoever.

You are posting the same statistics that lefties use to say blacks are troubled.

These statistics about how many blacks are in jail or turn to crime is also the reason why blacks get more scholarships and easier university entry requirements.
>>
File: 1504082975414.jpg (322KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1504082975414.jpg
322KB, 1920x1920px
>black commit crimes
>its white peoples fault

Id say youlll get about 8 years tops out of that narrative before gas chamber, good luck!
>>
>>139592991
Wow, you just realized that statistics related to the social world are basically value free until you impose an explanation on them. Very smart.
>>
File: 1502207314238.jpg (66KB, 592x738px) Image search: [Google]
1502207314238.jpg
66KB, 592x738px
>>139592991
>many blacks are in jail
>blacks get more scholarships because of it

wut
>>
>>139593204
can i get the full sauce of black anime gagging white girl hogtied
>>
>>139592991
>These statistics about how many blacks are in jail or turn to crime is also the reason why blacks get more scholarships and easier university entry requirements.
>Rewarding bad behavior will stop it

This is the dissonance of a liberal world view
>>
>>139592991

You can't condone murders and rapes

Hence, the stats are a key point of evidence
>>
>>139592991
the ass is flat
>>
>no citations given
You're making yourself look bad, OP.

sage
>>
can someone post the black-africa didn't make the wheel or dig up diamonds etc
>>
>>139592991
OP is your mind on leftism.

If it seems to make no sense other than with a general desire to piss and shit, that's you judging it accurately.
>>
>>139593204
Nobody said that your dopey cunt.
>>
>>139593367
They have scholarships and easier uni requirements for blacks because society is trying to stop them from turning to crime and ending up in prison.

How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>139594302
>You can't condone murders and rapes

Nobody said I do you retard.
>>
>>139593523
>What is Jail and criminal convictions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.