[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know about Tatar slave trade of slavs? Where 2 Milli

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 455454.png (1KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
455454.png
1KB, 1280x853px
Did you know about Tatar slave trade of slavs?
Where 2 Million slavs were taken as slaves by tatars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean%E2%80%93Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
>>
It's the only way to make slavs do something other than robbing people. The tatars did nothing wrong.
>>
>>139589355
t.nigger
>>
>>139589355
Remember: You can LARP ONLY behind a meme flag.
If you have no meme flag everyone will laugh at your country cause we know we will.

That being said:
>your prison system
>your tendency to be slaves of both danish and swedish people
>'muh nords'
>messed up iceland and greenland's names aka 10 iq
>>
a
>>
>>139590336
Not larping

>your prison system

Functions well... Our prison system is 100% to avoid recidivism and not about punishment. And it works very well for what it's supposed to

>your tendency to be slaves of both danish and swedish people

We are basically the same. Being in an union does not mean that we are slaves to them. The people of Texas are not slaves of the people of New York state despite being in an union together.

>'muh nords'

Nords are the best

>messed up iceland and greenland's names aka 10 iq

No, we did not you humourless fuck. The vikings often were ironic in the naming. For example Egil Skalla-Grimsson was known as "the tiny" because he was huge. When he rode a horse his feet dragged on the ground. And one archer who killed a Norwegian king was called Tambarskjelvir which means something like "Wobbly fat tummy" (referring to how fat wobbles) and he was named that because he was so skinny.

Iceland was correctly named because it was cold and icy. Greenland was correctly named because it was ironic and a joke on the name iceland because greenland was even worse.
>>
>>139589304
serves em' right I suppose
>>
>>139589304
And they complain that we removed them from Crimea.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.