[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imagine being such a loser that the only thing that you can cling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (35KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 300x347px
imagine being such a loser that the only thing that you can cling onto for a bit of self-worth is the nature of your birth that you had no say in whatsoever.
>>
Damn, this post really made me rethink my core beliefs.
>>
Ooga booga monkey didn't get his banana today
>>
File: 1481931489911.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1481931489911.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
>>139584500
You do know that white Westerners are pretty much the least racist/nationalistic/ethnocentric group in human history, right?

>In 2010, the cultural psychologists Joe Henrich, Steve Heine, and Ara Norenzayan published a profoundly important article titled “The Weirdest People in the World?”‘ The authors pointed out that nearly all research in psychology is conducted on a very small subset of the human population: people from cultures that are Western, educated, industrialized, rich, and democratic (forming the acronym WEIRD)

>Related to this difference in perception is a difference in thinking style. Most people think holistically (seeing the whole context and the relationships among parts), but WEIRD people think more analytically (detaching the focal object from its context, assigning it to a category, and then assuming that what’s true about the category is true about the object).5 Putting this all together, it makes sense that WEIRD philosophers since Kant and Mill have mostly generated moral systems that are individualistic, rule-based, and universalist. That’s the morality you need to govern a society of autonomous individuals.

>tfw too WEIRD to be a racist, nationalist, or ethnocentrist
>>
>>139584500
imagine being such loser you have to trick others into thinking they are losers so you don't feel alone
sage
>>
Imagine being able to hold concepts of value across multiple facets of life and society without boiling everything down into 'good' and 'nazis'.
>>
>>139584500
>BlackLivesMatter
Yes, I see your point. I couldn't imagine worshipping my melanin because I had absolutely no other redeeming qualities in my culture or my life.
>>
File: DinduChicken.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
DinduChicken.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>139584500
Imagine being such a loser that you give up and don't even try to succeed because you can't find any self-worth outside of your own skin color.
>>
>>139584500
uh, there is no free will so all your individual accomplishments are just the product of your genes and environment.

You cant provide either for yourself, so practically speaking individualism is less true than collectivism
>>
>>139585001
i'm not saying anything is good, and who's saying i'm referring to nazis?

i'm just saying people who parade around shit that they were born with or use it as an excuse and complain about being marginalized in a country where forced racial segregation is generally not a thing are generally uninteresting, people.
>>
>>139584500
WTF I love this anti-white culture now!
>>
>>139584500
go back to bed grandma. FUCK. Im sorry anons grandma got into the mtn dew and is being a faggot again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.