[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that nationalist movements are being subverted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Daily reminder that nationalist movements are being subverted by russian kikes.
>>
THis they are using you useful idiots to destabilize US and the West Europe so Russia can swoop in and take over balkanized divided states. Subversion is played on both sides and you think you see through it? You are not smart enough you are computer virgins on 4chan. You are pawns being used to destroy US I wish to tell you in the most basic of terms but my English is not good.
>>
Bump, already know this but hey..
>>
I find the interviews with Yuri Bezmenov very interesting and worth watching.

It's the same everywhere you go. In Lithuania they hire Lithuanian born russians to spread propaganda on news websites. It isn't hard to notice because said people aren't very smart. However it just shows that it exists.
Sadly people shilling on here and coordinating the subversion are much smarter than that and it isn't always obvious.

>>139584537
Moar pls.
>>
>>139584537
why is that bad to destroy US who are the main people to destroy europe and finance/promote mass immigration for them to remain the master of the world?
>>
>>139586711
without US no more war for israel in the middle east, and no excuse for mass immigration.
>>
>>139586802
russians don't need to subvert anything, we already are. the only subversion that can be damaging to us is degeneracy and immigration, and i don't see russia promoting that or financing it, but i see clearly the US (even with trump that doens't have any actual power), & their lobbies and affiliates do it.
>>
>>139586980
kikes doesn't matter, morality does, if you restore it and defend your people, the kike will be spotted for who he is, and his destructive habit, and then you can remove it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.