[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the creation of LSD had political connotations, I consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

Since the creation of LSD had political connotations, I consider this a relevant thread:

Have any of you done LSD before? Can you give me some advice?

I just got two tabs the other day through a random situation, and I'm pretty interested in trying it. Here are some facts:

1) I've never done LSD before
2) Done shrooms once and went into outer space
3) Smoked a lot of weed in the past, but get very paranoid when I do it now
4) My wife is heavily against any drugs, and I don't know any friends that do this stuff.

My questions are as follows:
A) Will I freak out if I do it by myself when my wife is out of town?
B) How long does it last? Can I do anything at all while I'm on it, or am I basically turned into a vegetable that needs to stay on the couch?
C) Any tips to ensure a good, pleasant experience?

Keep in mind that I get really paranoid when I smoke weed. Maybe I should just not try the LSD?
>>
>>139573897
If you think you're going to be paranoid, don't do it.
Otherwise, you could give one tab to a friend you totally trust like a brother and have fun somewhere safe. Like in the woods, where you wont run into traffic or something stupid like that...
Also, drink milk to calm your ass down. Or stare at fish. They're pretty chill.
>>
>>139573897
Get someone to do it with you and chill out with some music itll last anywhere from 6-12 hours and you can do anything id avoid serious social interactions I always got paranoid in really public places ive tripped probably over 100 times my best trips were with friends going to a park chilling out listening to music and talking about crazy ideas
>>
File: Debat-Ponsan-matin-Louvre.jpg (448KB, 1337x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Debat-Ponsan-matin-Louvre.jpg
448KB, 1337x1050px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>139573897
Mail that shit to me buddy.
Two paper tabs just take both pussy.
>>
>>139573897
another thing is that a lot of people have this misconseption that its either a good trip or a bad trip thats not the case it can be both you could be paranoid for 30 minutes but all you have to do to get out of that is just calm down and as long as your mind is positive youll have a great time
>>
It's not much different than being high off weed, it's just much stronger and lasts a lot longer.
You probably won't freak out, it'll probably last between 8-12 hours, just listen to some good music.
>>
If you wanna listen to some trippy shit also it doesnt kick in until 30 mins to an hour and a half so give it time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kf-3mLn1vE
>>
>>139577863
>It's not much different than being high off weed

except it's completely and totally different in each and every way, sharing no similarities of any kind whatsoever

apart from that year basically the same
>>
>>139578074
agreed but if you do smoke while tripping it makes shit more crazy
>>
File: IMG_6056.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6056.png
2MB, 750x1334px
DO NOT DO IT ALONE.

Spit it out if it's bitter, you dont want an NBom which can kill you.

If you feel like you're going to be anxious, don't do it. Only do it when you feel good already.

Have music prepared beforehand because you will forget everything when you start tripping.

Have fun. I like to write the time i dosed on my arm and the time that I'll start coming down right below it, because it helps me get grounded when i get lost in it.

LSD can be really scary shit
>>
>>139573897

LSD is a fantastic medicine for facilitating the loss of bad habits and the start of new good ones because of the way it creates new neuron pathways. But you can become a retarded hippy if you aren't smart to start with.
>>
Careful not to open your third eye
It will turn you into a libtard
>>
>>139573897
Lass up to 10-12 hours. It can be awesome and easy to do, just don't over do it. Maybe try half a Arab one day to feel it out. Then do the rest the next day... stay positive
>>
>>139578314
doing lsd alone is fine.

>have music durr

don't listen to music. GO OUTSIDE. lsd trips inside are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WASTED.
>>
>>139578450
If I did LSD alone there would be a good chance I'd be dead, but anon can do whatever he wants.
>>
File: IMG_1362.jpg (202KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
202KB, 900x900px
LSD is great I do it once a week about 4 tabs just put on some good movies and enjoy yourself acid cannot show you anything you do not already know only the weak minded have bad trips
>>
i have HEARD that it is the best if you do it by water. an isolated stream with a buddy in the woods would probably be the best area
>>
>>139573897
I really want to try it.
>>
If it tastes bitter/metallic, spit it out. You will know if you taste it, it will taste like you just licked a battery.

If you don't get that taste, it's a very good chance that it is real LSD.
>>
Do it outside or you will have bad thoughts. Do it around people who won't judge you for saying dumb shit. If you take more than 1 tab your first time, prepare to change your entire worldview and learn a lot about yourself. Don't fight it. Enjoy yourself
>>
>>139573897
>since the creation of LSD had political connotations
fail.
>>
>>139578663
Don't listen to this guy. His brain is slosh from doing it once a week.
>>
>>139578819
yea chillin by a stream lake or ocean and relaxing and kicking back is one of the best places to do it
>>
>>139579204
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>139573897
>Keep in mind that I get really paranoid when I smoke weed. Maybe I should just not try the LSD?
DO NOT TAKE IT.

I've smoked weed every day for over twenty years, and I get the paranoid thoughts now and then.

I've taken acid probably twenty times in my life. About half those times were awesome, half were 8 hours of hell on earth. I decided I don't like those odds and stopped flipping the coin.

Yeah I was a dumbass for doing it so many times when it was so risky. Always used to happen after I'd been drinking.

Anyway, if you're the paranoid type, you won't have fun.
>>
>>139573897
Play polybius on psvr with it. Youll probably jump out a window.

https://m.youtube.com/?reload=5&rdm=2r4n5l2rr#
>>
>>139573897

I get paranoid on weed too. Do it alone or with soneone you trust absolutely. Only do the one tab it has a big habit of not kicking in until youre like I cant even feel it ill have another one.

I haven't done many drugs but it's easilly my favorite to do with people you trust completely. I get this weird thing where you empathize with people 100x more than previously and you can see where they are coming from with barely any words at all.
>>
File: 1501959125815.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501959125815.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
>>139573897

Don't be a teenager and do a quad on your first time. Start small.

Make sure you're in a comfortable, non-stressful environment. Hallucinations are for teenagers.
The thing about LSD is that it lets you observe yourself objectively.

Think about how you think about things, and why you think that way. Think about if there's anything about yourself you'd like to change, and why. Think about what matters to you, and why it matters to you, and if it really matters -- and if not, what actually matters to you that you've been too busy to notice. And what you can do about it.

Idiots take huge doses of acid and get all fucked up. Do small doses, and you can actually get inside your own head and fix things.

Listen to classical music.

Don't take a huge fucking dose.

And if things start to go sideways on you, remind yourself that it's all in your head, you paid good money for the experience, and therefore you are going to enjoy it.
>>
>>139579395
You're abusing sacred compounds, keep that shit to once a month at most. You can only effectively maintain so much connection to reality.
>>
Weak I minded fools tell you now to do it take them all go to hell and back you will be a better person after
>>
I always have more fun tripping when I'm moving around
If you live near trails go out on a hike or bike ride, or listen to music or something
when you're sitting still and thinking deep that's when things can get weird, it's good both ways but having an activity to chill and do like frisbee or hiking is a little smoother
>>
>>139577628
>>139573897
This guy knows what he is saying. It can be both good and bad. Id recommend taking just 1 tab to begin because if you like to think deeply over unanswerable, hypothetical questions, too much can send your mind into a loop that wont stop until you get some serious distraction. This moment is when friends games and music are all very helpful. It will be an intense experience, do not doubt that. However, it will also be euphoric, eye-opening and may have a lasting impression on your life. Just be sure you are taking the drug for a reason that you think is beneficial to you, not as a pure escape

gl hf dawg
>>
>>139578663
>
You are fucking nuts or trolling, maybe both
>>
>>139578550
Bullshit, lsd alone is perfect.

done it many times.

LSD is a very soft experience because of the long onset, i really enjoyed it.

Just make yourself a comfortable time, be sure that you have everything you need to feel good, and don´t overdose. Then it will probably be a great experience.
>>
>>139573897
>creation of LSD had political connotations
oh?
>>
>>139573897

Hey OP, Psychedelic veteran here. My .02 on your questions:

>A) Will I freak out if I do it by myself when my wife is out of town?

Would you 'freak out' if you had done mushrooms by yourself when your wife was out of town? Dosage varies, but you can roughly equate 3.5 gr of mushrooms to 150-200 mics of LSD. For your first time, take 100 mics. You'll probably be fine unless you're emotionally unstable and unable to soothe yourself on your own.

>B) How long does it last? Can I do anything at all while I'm on it, or am I basically turned into a vegetable that needs to stay on the couch?

Again, this depends on dosage. @ 100 mics, you should still be very functional, and probably very full of energy. You may be a little 'loose', 'sloppy', or 'silly' in the way you go about things, so better to be around either people you know will be fine with it, or nobody at all. But yeah, you'll still be functional. It usually lasts 10-12 hours in total, but the majority of the intense part will be the first 4-5 hours. After that, it's a long slow taper off of it. Come downs are great for reflecting.

>C) Any tips to ensure a good, pleasant experience?

Set & Setting. Make sure you're in a good space mentally, and make sure you're surrounded in a place where you feel comfortable, free from judgement, and able to express yourself with ease. LSD tends to make a person much more sensitive to their surroundings, and much more suggestible. I like to kind of set up a bunch of music, books, blankets, etc before I go for it so that I'm all ready to just rock. Tripping alone is fun for me. But then again, I'm an introvert.

>Keep in mind that I get really paranoid when I smoke weed. Maybe I should just not try the LSD?

You know, it works on different brain receptors. I get paranoid on weed too (or at least I used to), but I rarely if ever do on acid. Granted, I've learned how to 'let go' into the LSD exprience, which is the golden rule of acid: Surrender to the experience.
>>
i'm 26 and probably have tripped 50-100 times. i also have general anxiety disorder and do NOT smoke weed ever, and i'm fine on acid.

you absolutely have to do it with a friend (or many friends) in a comfortable environment that you're happy to be in. for me it was a concert where i knew a lot of people were doing drugs like L or molly or whatever. this is key because on acid many people feel like everyone around them thinks they're paying attention to them and judging them. when you can easily convince yourself that everyone else around you is cool, then you'll be fine.

L will also make you think you're going to feel that way forever. you have to convince yourself, any time you feel the least bit worried, that it's a drug and will wear off and you will be 100% fine after it wears off.
>>
>>139580129
Why would I be nuts lsd is 2$ a hit or 200$ for a vial it's cheaper than beer or cigs and it's fun ask fuck
>>
>>139573897
Take in the morning, and don't look in mirrors or you will probably poke out your eyes and eat them. Good thing the wife will be away, because you never know. Lock up any pets and give the key to a friend.
>>
>>139580260

(continued)

Surrender to it, and allow it to inform you. The worst thing you can do with acid is try to control it. The way to avoid a bad trip is just to enjoy and allow it to flow through you.

Anyways, acid almost never makes me paranoid. I find it immensely profound, sometimes it can stir deep emotions that I need to process, but on average, I find it really joyful and life affirming. It's a really good drug for most people.

**Caveat** : The only time that I've ever gotten paranoid on LSD was by SMOKING WEED later in the trip. Pot will kick the LSD back in STRONGER than it was the first time around. It makes me paranoid, so I never, ever smoke on acid. No smoke, no fears.

I strongly recommend not drinking on it, either. Just have the pure LSD experience and see what ya think. Worst comes to worst, you don't like it and you decide to not do it anymore.
>>
>>139580475
Only you know how much you can take man, just seemed like a lot to me, 4 tabs a week. Carry on and enjoy
>>
>>139573897
MAKE SURE ITS REAL LSD.

IF ITS BITTER

ITS A SPITTER (spit it out)
>>
>>139573897
this whole thread reeks of reddit. lurk more, or go back, faggots.
>>
>>139573897
I would feel confident in stating I have probably taken the largest dose of LSD anyone reading this thread has ever.

Some friends approached me one afternoon in a park in Santa Cruz,CA and said they had just "dipped a batch" and had the paper bindle in which the 1/4 gram of Chrystal LSD 25 procured in Berkeley,CA had been held. They handed it to me and without thinking I licked the entire inner surface clean of all the residue clinging to the paper. The surface which was in contact with the fluff was about 2" x 2" and clearly covered in visible powdery whitish residue.

The look of shock on their faces suggested to me I had just made a very grave mistake... they said soemthing like holy shit man what did you do? You're gonna be gone for a week.

this was 1984.. how can you even know what you have is actually LSD 25?

Only tips that I can offer are when it gets intense and frightening which if uts real and high enough of a dose it will remember to accept your state whatever it is ... accept it and welcome it with some aspect of gratitude. Also that emotion arises from thought . if you feel isolated express love and believe with faith you will find acceptance and liberation from fear and torment.also the universal law may become more real than you ever understood. That is Judge (cast judgement) not lest you be judged for with the measure you judge so shall you also be judged. I saw how I was literally depriving myself of the grace of God by judging other people as unworthy of life and I wasn't even aware of it till I had 5,000+ mics of acid in me and I saw I was in a kind of hell of my own creation. I saw people around me free, joyfully laughing , innocent and I right in their midst was isolated and cut off, contracted upon myself becasue I told myself I was better than others .. this was not only untrue but unnecessary as when I finally accepted everything including myself as I was I escaped the hell of isolation.
>>
>>139573897
Hello NSA I would like to answer your questions

>Have any of you done LSD before? Can you give me some advice?
Yes I have. I would recommend trying it at least once, and don't try it in an environment where you aren't in complete comfort and control. Don't get MK Ultra'd bro.

>1) I've never done LSD before
If you can get a testing kit easily enough, test it first. It's not the 60s and 70s anymore LSD dealers probably make most of their money off of shit drugs and synthetics.

>2) Done shrooms once and went into outer space
Shrooms are a more natural, better trip, honestly. LSD is a bit the same but more intense.

>3) Smoked a lot of weed in the past, but get very paranoid when I do it now
Weed doesn't give you visuals and is more of a relaxant. It won't feel the same, but your paranoia could be an issue on LSD. Again, check your environment and dosage if you're determined.

>4) My wife is heavily against any drugs, and I don't know any friends that do this stuff.
You don't have anything to prove by doing LSD. If it's going to have a massively negative effect on your marriage, it's probably not going to be worth it.

>A) Will I freak out if I do it by myself when my wife is out of town?
If your house is /comfy/, it'll probably be okay. If you really must do it without your wife's knowledge, make sure you don't go nuts and call her during your trip. Set up your environment properly. Put a movie on or something.

>B) How long does it last? Can I do anything at all while I'm on it, or am I basically turned into a vegetable that needs to stay on the couch?
Different for everyone. Give yourself at least 12 hours for the total round trip. But expect to peak about 1 or 2 hours in.

>C) Any tips to ensure a good, pleasant experience?
Keep your environment under your control. People who trip at festivals often freak out or are psychonaut veterans who know what to expect.

>Maybe I should just not try the LSD?
Maybe. It's not the end of the world if you don't.
>>
>>139580568

(continued)

As far as outside / inside, it just depends. I've had a great time with both, and had both make me uncomfortable.

Day / night-- just depends on your temperament and where you live. I prefer night because it's quieter, there's less people, and there's stars out. But that's my temperament. I'm not so fond of dealing with strangers (say, a UPS guy knocks on the door, etc) on acid. I have done it, but it's not my preference.

Drink plenty of water. Try to have an empty tummy, because tripping with a full stomach is just awkward. And forget eating on acid, cause it probably won't happen ;)

Agreed with >>139579759 about dosage. 1st timers should start small. 100 mics is perfect. Enough to feel it, but not so much that you'll be overwhelmed. 200 mics is literally a whole other ballgame.

Doing it alone is fine, so long as you are comfortable being alone. Again, all the stories you see above about having scary experiences are due to an inability to LET GO and enjoy the ride ;) This was Timothy Leary's big teaching on how to work with LSD

Have a great time :)
>>
>>139580883

LSD25 is still around. Depends on who you know.
>>
>>139573897
Doing it by yourself is perfect I'd say
If you enjoy 4chan you'll probably enjoy lsd by yourself. Don't plan on doing anything too difficult, but you also will probably enjoy a walk in the woods instead of staring at the tv
>>
>>139579395
For someone who does LSD once a week, you're very combative. Maybe once you have a complete breakdown you'll realize once a week is awful for you.
>>
File: 1237343903triporfreak-largest.jpg (292KB, 766x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1237343903triporfreak-largest.jpg
292KB, 766x1428px
as the saying goes...
>>
>>139573897
Just did 200mcg last friday night. Some of it was awful, some of it was great. Think of it this way: LSD puts everything you'd normally feel into maximum overdrive. Think of it like dreaming, in the sense that you can't ever predict how you'll feel. What I'll reaffirm, as many others have already said: don't fight it. No matter how you're feeling. If things get to heavy, I find that taking a dump can mellow you out. Sounds silly, but there's something primitive about it that tends to mellow people out.

Basically, try and have some loose plans. Bike rides, movies, music, hiking. Whatever you like to do is gonna be a trillion times cooler, though public can be rough for newbies. Also, start a stopwatch after you dose. By 2 hours, you're going to start getting a decent idea of your altitude for the next 10 hours or so.

Also take both. Try and get a trip sitter. Meditate and pray and prepare for as long as you can before dosing. Godspeed.
>>
>>139581428
This.
>>
File: 1503022430254.gif (267KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503022430254.gif
267KB, 272x200px
>>139573897
If you're going to take both tabs take them at the same time. If you're going to do one tab DO NOT say, man I'm not feeling anything and take the other. You'll fuck yourself.

As long as you're in a healthy state of mind before you do it and you're in a (((Safe Place))) you would enjoy yourself. Don't stare in the mirror, if you get paranoid lock yourself in a closet until you stop freaking out.

My personal experiences, I've done acid twice. First time was actually amazing.

Second time, woah buddy.
>at friends
>both say, man I'm not feeling it
>take a second tab an hour across from eachother
>Everything was good until
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNSLzfMBo4
>All of a sudden, in the room with only white lights, everything turned BLOOD red.
>Both my friend and I report blood red room
>I freak out, so I decide to calm down by using the bathroom
>looked at myself in the mirror, everything was shifting around me but I found that I was not. I felt grounded by my own appearance so I just kept staring
>I started melting
>become insane
>think I'm dying
>have a death trip
>pass out
>death sequence ensues
>I visualize 4th dimensional geometry in my comatose state
>wake up in the hospital

Didn't get charged with anything but that experience was enough for me to never touch it again.

But based off my first experience alone, I'd totally recommend it. Just make sure you educate yourself prior to taking it. Read up on the subject and be fully confident when you take it or you may end up like me lol
>>
>>139573897
what is, was. what will be, shall. should anything be found it was never lost just unnoticed
>>
File: 1502597119535.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1502597119535.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>139583050
Also to add, hospital blood work shows that this wasn't a test chemical. Plain as day said
>"Absolute cessation"
>"LSD, Tobacco, Marijuana"

might of been a bad mix as well.
>>
>>139583050
>Don't stare in the mirror
I did this megadosed in the bathroom of a Chinese restaurant . No idea why or where i got the idea... I loked into the mirror and tried to focus each pupil on the reflection of the pupil in front of it trying to equally maintain the gaze without switching from one to the other and not straying off the black opening directly in front in the reflection... in a few moments many faces began to appear in the reflection... an Australian Aborigine (I am white), a wolf, a Bobcat or Lynx ... wild stuff
>>
>>139573897
Nice pasta
>>
File: tripppy.gif (823KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
tripppy.gif
823KB, 183x183px
Taken LSD 3 times.. If you're paranoid definitely don't do it. I ended up clinically depressed after my 3rd time because visualised myself living my entire life until I was 80 years old and that everyone around me had died. I also got vivid hallucinations of being buried alive in a mass graves. There were dead, mutilated bodies surrounding my entire body and I felt like I was literally in hell. Also thought that I had lost the ability to speak which was rather spooky. I legitimately thought I had become permanently mute and even typing things into google seemed like the most impossible task in the world. Pretty spooky stuff senpai. Although I have always been pretty depressed. After I recovered I became red pilled though so I guess that's a bonus? Or I'm just a paranoid schizo..
>>
File: 1502594629427.jpg (38KB, 255x195px) Image search: [Google]
1502594629427.jpg
38KB, 255x195px
>>139585909
damn that's heavy shit anon. I had a similar feeling that I was becoming paranoid schizo, but that's pretty common with acid. It lets you see the crazy side of you, after my bad trip situation I would attempt to red pill myself but end up thinking that I was crazy for believing conspiracy theories. There were points where I'd almost fall asleep and start hearing voices. I'd see faces in things that didn't have faces, I developed a fear of the dark, and opening doors.

But then I realized that it was all stress related, and on top of it, I was running from my past. After my bad trip I couldn't let it go, I'd talk to myself or to people I trust about it almost every day for about a year. I was way too deep for my experience level.

BUT that all went away, and I feel happy and as good as I did before. Sometimes when people are depressed it can be because of many things. Sometimes it helps to self analyze your life and see what went wrong and how you can fix it.
>>
File: 1480826289429.jpg (46KB, 503x414px) Image search: [Google]
1480826289429.jpg
46KB, 503x414px
>>139577511
wtf i love sorting myself out now. checked and rekt
>>
>>139573897
Psychedelics are literal blue pills that convince people that drug induced hallucinations and delusions gave them some divine insights into how the universe works.
A lot of these drug users instead of learning more about the world simply return to using psychedelics because they feel they're doing something productive, yet they can't remember or explain any delusions they felt during the high.
>>
File: 1503794096811.jpg (343KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
1503794096811.jpg
343KB, 640x877px
Has anyone here tried playing an instrument while tripping? Or is it inpossible? What about doing a l9w dosage. I compose a lot and am wondering what'd sound like if I was high while improvising.
>>
Last time I did acid I dropped about 750 mics and had a serious brain blast
I got stuck to my bed for a while. After a couple of minutes laying practically motionless with my eyes closed I felt as though my body and the bed had become one object. It started going a bit south when I came up with the idea that I was going to wake up the next day after this was all said and done and the bed would be sleeping on me. After about 2 hours of that shit I went to the bathroom straight wigging out and unable to properly focus my vision. I decided to grab my razor and laughed as I tried to shave my beard off. When I finished that up I grabbed a snack off the coffee table in the living room, some day old mozzarella sticks, and ate one which made me vomit. I think I smoked around 4 packs out of my carton of the span of the remaining 8 or 9 hours I was tripping.
When it was halfway into the next day and I was finally starting to come down and reflect on things I grabbed a few cold beers, thought about what I had just seen and done and promptly fell asleep for almost 2 days
>>
>>139573897
Honestly, do it while the wife is out of town it'll be less stressful. The trip will last abou 10-12 hours, don't smoke weed until the last few hours when you can feel yourself coming down. You will know.
For a good trip, have a few minor activities (walk your dog, hike, go to a concert/out on the town) planned out that you can do if you feel it is a good thing. Don't set strict timed plans but keep your options open.
If you know a good friend you want to trip wth, offer it to them but dont trip with someone who doesnt want to / someone you dont know very well. However, interacting with other people on drugs while you're tripping is great.

All in all, no wife, trip with people you trust that do drugs, or go find chill people on drugs. No set timelines, but leave yourself options on activities to do.
>>
>>139587598
Back in HS me and my bandmates jammed on LSD all the time.
We'd record it and listen to it after the fact and it was always incoherent trash garbage.
>>
File: 1503436253205.gif (681KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503436253205.gif
681KB, 500x700px
>>139573897
stfu and take the acid, asshole <3
>>
>>139573897
>worrying about it this much

Yes, you will freak the fuck out
>>
>>139573897
i wouldnt recommend doing pyscadelics alone.

if u do it make sure its a one off.. at the most once or twice a year spread out though.
>>
>>139587689
Fuckin nice dude
>>
>>139578878
listen to this guy
>>
acid sucks. i used to trip all the time because i thought it would bring me to some kind of spiritual enlightenment but it's really just a quick dip into mental insanity. it's not a god particle, it's not special. it's a simpleton's journey to thinking with abstraction. don't be fooled, the only good thing about acid is to confirm that only retarded people enjoy it. anyone who pushes acid use is a fucking moron.
>>
>>139587282
Appreciate the reply. Sometimes I feel very isolated because of what I saw. Definitely wish I hadn't taken it. Although it did change my thought patterns a lot. Thanks for the reply. Good to know other people have had similar experiences/ feelings
>>
>>139573897
Don't expect too much in terms of visuals. I never had visuals from psilocybin mushrooms or LSD, and I was taking more than sufficient dose.
>>
>>139573897
If your gonna do it alone, atleast get a mate to come over for the first few hours, if theyre a good mate theyll have fun watching you go silly (kind of like watching someone get aesthetic for teeth removal)

BECAUSE -

if its your first time you might not be able to tell if its a synthetic LSD or the real deal. Some synthetic LSD's can be fatal from more than 1 blotter tab.

BUT

if you get it from a trusted sauce or its a batch that someones already tried OR your just doing 1 blotter, youll be fine.

> MEASURES TO STOP YOU FREAKING OUT
- Leave a little easy to read A4 note that says "your on drugs, everything will be back to normal at *the time 14 hours after you drop* " and also with emergency numbers just in case.

- Write down and set up lots of activities for yourself, music to listen to hooked up and ready, art stuff set up, electronics plugged in. The reason i say write it down is because youll forget and the reason i say set it up is that it might take you 15 minutes to plug in a HDMI cable hahaha

Also your gonna get real energetic, not so much that your gonna want to go exercise but youll be down to do activities, whether thats playing a musical instrument for an hour or sitting and listening to back to back albums.

Dont over think it, its fun! youll have fun! :)
>>
>>139588214
go to bed rat
>>
Acid is for someone who is already accomplished and needs a jolt to get them out of a creative rut. So if you're Jimi Hendrix and you've learned every song and every scale and you're trying to push through to a new frontier, then take some. If you are a hack acid is just going to make you even hackier.
>>
>>139587598
It's great for composing. I'd play guitar and record it on a tape player for hours. A lot of it sounded like nonsense, but there were definite chord changes, little accidental licks that I could never have come up with sober. Also write. It's true that your handwriting will look like scribble scrabble but as you're coming down you're filled with the most calm epiphanies. Write em down quick.
>>
Hmm. Acid and the experience have a direct relationship with your mental attitude. STAY POSITIVE. Just remember that once you buy the ticket you take the ride...no getting off until the ride is done so there is no point being negative...negativity will only hinder the experience.

If you are going to take it take it in a familiar area, preferably outdoors but not specifically. Taking it with friends who will also trip isn't a bad idea typically but if it goes negative you can take turns feeding negativity into each other so again I stress....MAINTAIN POSITIVITY. Enhancers for LSD are marijuana...and if you take Ketamine with LSD it will make you jump to a peak for a while which can be overwhelming if you are not ready for it. Are these standard single dip blotters? I would recommend starting with a single hit and WAITING until you see how it effects you. The first time I did LSD I dropped a gel-tab and convinced myself it wasn't working so I dropped another. Turns out they were absolute ass kickers and I literally had an out of body experience. Expect the trip to last anywhere from 8-16 hours with peak visualizations and and a gradual subsiding over hours. Weed will perk it back up and K will rocket you to visuals. I used to prefer candyflipping...

Mirrors can be especially interesting. NO MATTER WHAT MAINTAIN. YOU ARE IN CONTROL AND IF NEED BE REPEAT TO YOURSELF THAT IT WILL PASS IN TIME. I have found good clean LSD preferable to shrooms...as shrooms had an emotional reaction while acid didn't effect me emotionally as much. You will not feel heat or cold the same. You will not feel hunger. You might feel invincible and very strong. It can impair judgement. MAINTAIN CONTROL and enjoy the ride. I recommend non alcoholic drinks in abundance as necessary.
>>
>>139573897
should ban alcohol and tobacco

and only allow marijuana.
>>
>>139588474
then it was garbage
>>
>>139573897
>>139573897
OK some sound advice, LSD can work in many different ways so don't expect pink elephants from the get go. Find one person to take it with you and another one to play guard. Thrust me the amount of retarded shit you do while on acid is outstanding. Now you need to know that LSD basically works in a way that it overheats you brain. This means that if you're in a genuine good mood it will amplify that and if you're in a bad mood it will fuck you over. So take your time to get your life in order, which is a good thing on it's own and you'll love LSD. Don't worry about any addiction, except if you really didn't have anything else going on which is how you can basically addicted to anything.

Lastly from my own experience what i deem the best thing about LSD is that it removes any bullshit from you. Which is hard to describe not fun to experience, but excellent to experience at the same time.

GL HF
>>
>>139573897
A lot of the typical bullshit related to acid in here. I used to eat lsd all the time as a teen. You will not see unicorns flying in the sky or anything like that. For me the first time I tripped was very spiritual. I could feel this energy flowing through me and it felt like we were all connected to some main source of it. Acid is way more of a body high than visual. If you want visual you need to get dmt.

A)you shouldn't, very few people have bad trips

B)good acid will last around 8-12hrs

C)listen to jefferson airplane and take a couple 1000mg vitamin c tablets(makes you trip harder)

On a very serious note: if you suffer from any kind of mental illness or have a family history of severe mental illness, like relatives in mental hospitals. Don't do it!!! I knew a guy who had a long family history of mental illness and ruined his mind by tripping once. He was literally jacking off on park benches last I heard
>>
No one in here answering his question about how long it lasts lol. It can last 8-12 hours with noticable side effects for 3 days if you get shook by the experience. Ego death and the like. Can take some time before the ego comes back. My advice is to flush the tabs down the drain if you are happy with your life. If you want some heavy duty soul searching it might be worth taking it outside with friends. Ive done inside with friends also and its not a waste like some people say but not as fun. Also nature probably has a calming effect as long as you are cool with bugs and stuff. Im not thats the only thing that creeped me out a bit. And only lasted 5 min of the whole 12 hours so. A good point someone pointed out it lasts long and can be both good and bad. Ive seen some creepy shit while on it but if you consider it a learning experience it wont phase you as much.
>>
Everyone I used to do 'cid with turned out to be massive social fuck ups. From knocking up their gf of 3 months, to 100k in credit card debt, dating drug addicts, losing good jobs, etc. Dont take cia drugs. Ego death is fun, but your ego also protects you from self harm.
>>
I don't know why people are saying you won't get visuals. I have gotten crazy visuals. Peoples faces melting off. Clowns hanging from rooftops. I had a conversation with a tree which had a face. I watched a guy jump head first into concrete because he thought it was a pool. I watched a guy walk into a huge bonfire that was so big that it had couches in it. I watched a screen with random colors and geometric shapes for hours because it was some crazy japanimation. How were people not getting mad visuals? A single hit can be one paper square but still have multiple hits. There are different types and potency. Liquid. Paper. LSD25. Microdots. Etc...
>>
File: 1504026571451.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504026571451.png
29KB, 778x512px
>>139573897
I wish this shit wasn't so impossible to find in my area.
Impossibly strong moonshine is everywhere, shitty weed you can find if you have a couple connections, mushrooms . . . maybe if you're lucky, but LSD in Hickville, Pennsylvania? No way.
I assume meth and heroin and all that shit's floating around too but that's not for me.
>>
>>139573897
what would happen if I took LSD and listened to hitler speeches instead of music?
would I accidentaly a nazi?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1984617
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.