[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone willing to make her index finger touch her thumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

anyone willing to make her index finger touch her thumb to make it official?
>>
I meant this photo. sorry.
>>
>>139570692
That woman couldn't take a dick to save her life.
>>
Chick shouldn't be within 5 miles of any school, she's insanely psychotic
>>
File: 1492518234525.jpg (84KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492518234525.jpg
84KB, 1200x800px
Clean up your tabs before you post screenshots on my board.
>>
I did it but i'm not gonna post it
>>
>>139570885
God she's a fugly little troll. I can't believe the left takes freaks like her seriously. Instead of shouting down their craziest people, they just ignore them and let them do their crazy thing.

Plus, women like this need to be institutionalized. They don't do society any good, and they cause way more trouble out in the wild than they would in captivity. A crazy woman is a bigger pain in the ass than a crazy man, by a long shot.
>>
>>139579829
I'd bang her
>>
>>139580240
Your dick would fall off, or she'd cut it off and start eating it in front of you. This sick bitch takes psychotic leftism to supernatural levels. She's a cute little thing, but that's a demon's facade, behind which Evil lay in wait. The only proper thing to do with her/it is burn it alive, cleansing flames.
>>
>>139582108
>She's a cute little thing
Are you one of those guys who will stick their dick in anything?

If you went to a flip whorehouse in the Phillipines, she'd be the one washing the cum rags and washing spooge off the floor, because nobody wants to fuck her.
>>
>>139570692
I need to visit bamn in detroit...
>>
File: YF-OK.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
YF-OK.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>139570885
>>139570692

I got you.
>>
>>139582446
Lol, with a brain transplant, and thorough scrubbing with bleach, she'd still make a good wife to a man 50+. Shortness is feminine, and judging by the op's first picture above, she was probably quite nice in her prime. She would have been worthy of a cell in my underground dungeon, a la the movie "Kiss the Girls". "Break her down."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.