[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> In the primeval forest, particularly in the plant kingdom,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1502586339877.png (833KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
1502586339877.png
833KB, 1080x2220px
> In the primeval forest, particularly in the plant kingdom, there are no known
boundaries between living things. Although some horticulturists dispute the fact, we
accept the fact that plants do not create boundaries to separate themselves. Animals —
especially humans — create boundaries. Although we like to think that only humans
create and appreciate boundaries, it has been recorded in nature that most mammals,
some reptiles, and a few fish create, identify, mark, and defend boundaries.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "WE ARE ALL EARTHLINGS" BULLSHIT, ONLY PLANTS HAVE NO BOUNDARIES BETWEEN EACH OTHER. DO YOU WANT TO BE A PLANT, NO, WELL I DIDN'T FUCKING THINK SO
>>
>>139568967
FUCKING FORMATTING
>>
This is bullshit. Plants are savages. Constantly at war with each other. Trying to strangle each other for resources. Even plants of the same species act this way. This is why trees grow tall.
>>
>>139570874
They may hate each other just like everything else but they don't really have boundaries. They just grow and attempt to conquer.

t. not a horticulturalist
>>
>>139571056
They don't have a nervous system capable of understanding the concept of boundraies. Boundaries do exist with plants but they are always disputed. If you have a well taken care of lawn, but you don't fertilize it enough or spray for weeds, the lawn will lose its monopoly and no longer be the dominant species. The weeds will creep in from the sides. I have seen the boundary line before. It's more like a battle line but still a line nonetheless
>>
File: 1503121579227.jpg (72KB, 1127x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1503121579227.jpg
72KB, 1127x1015px
>>139568967
>boundaries
>>
>>139571513
Interesting point. But they don't haggle for control based on boundaries. I think you and the author here have good points
>>
Plants are pretty based.

Walnut trees pretty much sterilize the ground around them and only allow other walnuts to grow. Other plants too.

Passaflora (Maypop) forms a relationship with ants, whereas it secretes sugars that feeds these ants, and they groom it, and manage the growing space around the plant, literally weeding for it. These sugars are not in the flower, they are secreted in special nodes.

There are boundaries in the plant world.

Mushrooms would trip you out. Pun intended. They can span acres and manage the nutrients and water for forests.
>>
>>139571751
>no boundaries
>sure, I'll try some meth! Why not! No boundaries lol
>>
>>139571943
Well then it looks like every damn things has a boundary. Idk if that's much better, people might use that to say we can transcend our primal natures and get rid of boundaries
>>
>transcend
This implies there is something wrong withnboundries.>>139571943
Life reproducea life, there is nothing else to life, humans simply have more complex motors and nervous system.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.