[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wroclaw, Poland. Year 2122. High Commander Baron Trump IV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: airlift.jpg (203KB, 669x460px) Image search: [Google]
airlift.jpg
203KB, 669x460px
>Wroclaw, Poland. Year 2122. High Commander Baron Trump IV personally leads Operation White Flight :the rescue and recovery effort of the last remaining besieged white population from the EU Caliphate. Survivors are airlifted directly to Richard Spencer Airbase, Salem, Oregon, Northwest Aryan Republic.

Will Poland be the final stand of the white race in Europe?
>>
>current year
>trumposting
>final stand of the white race roleplay

fuck off
>>
>>139568633

>Greetings fellow Alt-Right, anyone else sick of that Jew shill Trump? Ugh, I'm so demoralized.

Fuck off, /leftypol/
>>
>>139568985
>lol muh leftypol shilling

This is why I hate yanks, why can't your shitpile of a nation just collapse already.
>>
>>139569104

>hides behind meme flags to mask the shame of his cuckshed of a country
>>
>>139569588
Here you go you turbofag. Now go back to your containment thread and stay there
>>
File: 1876278632.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1876278632.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>139568429
bump.
COVINGTON WAS RIGHT
>>
>>139569782

>60% muslim capital city
>acid attacks
>grooming gangs

Yeah the UK's future is so bright
>>
>>139570360
>implying I'm not aware of this

It may surprise you to know that not everyone here is a complete autismo with no self-awareness to speak of.
>>
File: 16.jpg (60KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
60KB, 800x460px
>>139568633
Fuck off KIKE.
>>
>>139570684
>defending trump
>calling others kikes

See this is exactly what I meant when I said

>no self-awareness to speak of
>>
>>139570825

Trump has stopped illegal immigration by 50% and is about to restrict non-white legal immigration, too.

If we don't take care of demographics no other issue will matter. Trump was not a mistake.
>>
>>139571336
>about to restrict non-white legal immigration

citation needed

Also, birthrates will be everyone's ultimate downfall, not immigration.
>>
>>139570825
I'm not even talking about Trump, but you sound like a kike. So stop that, Kike
>>
>>139571566
Out of curiosity, what the fuck makes you think I'm a jew?
>>
>>139568429
>2122
>already on Baron IV
What happened to the other three?

Surely Baron Trump, First of His Name will still be on the throne. He'll only be in his 140s by then.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.