[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /pol/ (and I) hate niggers, but, what are your opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 61908055.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
61908055.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
I know /pol/ (and I) hate niggers, but, what are your opinions on upstanding black men with primarily conservative ideals? Why not welcome them into the fold?
>>
As a civic nationalist, all who adopt conservative values are welcome
>>
The goal is NatSoc for all races. Over the years this should insert a desire in the lower races to go back to their country to make them great.
Whites shouldn't be the only ones barred or allowed to express nationalism.
>>
>>139560715
Personally I'm cool with black dudes. I have a few black mates. One of whom is doing his doctorate in economics at oxford.

Niggers are a different story and should be shipped back africa.
>>
>>139561743
/thread
>>
>>139560715
They can go back to Africa and use those values to make it better
>>
>pole bought the based black man meme
>>
>>139560715
I have no problem with them, hell i don't hate most black people at all, just feel sorry for them. but overall i don't think races should mix
so they can either go to africa or have their own segregated neighborhoods after we deal with the commie threat
Can you imagine Africa being run by people like Ben Carson and sheriff David Clark? that would be amazing, they would make africa great in no time.
>>
File: 1500167539134.jpg (1MB, 1476x1907px) Image search: [Google]
1500167539134.jpg
1MB, 1476x1907px
>>139561743
perfect answer
Jews are not just attacking White Identity and culture, they are attacking all races identity and culture.
>>
>>139560715
Ask him about camping. NIGGERS are addicted to comfort. Their cars, clothes, and lives are all about comfort. If they don't camp, they're niggers.
>>
>>139560715
>welcome them into the fold
I invite them to identify with and promote the interests of their race in line with conservative / ethnonationalist values, but they shouldn't expect special consideration for doing so. Le based black man fawning is degenerate and ultimately proceeds from the Let's obsession with nigger worship.
>>
File: 0b4uzjJ.jpg (438KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
0b4uzjJ.jpg
438KB, 1200x897px
>>139562012
like you'd fucking know about black people, Straya.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.