[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello this is my fursona he is a moose named noose Name: Noose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170828_132551.jpg (493KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_132551.jpg
493KB, 4000x4000px
hello this is my fursona

he is a moose named noose

Name: Noose
Species: Moose
Gender/Biological Sex (same exact thing): Male
Height: 7'8"
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Canadian
Likes: WW2 memorabilia, The Greatest Story Never Told, arguments
Dislikes: Zionists, Justin Trudeau, manlets, atheism, degeneracy, paganism, Swedes, things that are not an argument

Bio: Noose was once an ordinary moose who minded his own business, but one day supervillain Justin Trudeau tried sexing his moose wife on national television as part of his campaign to legalize bestiality. This angered Noose greatly so he tackled the Prime Minister and the two fought tooth and nail.

Trudeau had honed his boxing skills, so despite Noose being ten times his size the fight was about even. Tired of being bopped in the nose, Noose gored Trudeau and they rolled down a hill and into a radioactive river which combined them into a mooseman abomination. Noose had full control over the body but also very strong disdain for it because he was merged with an effeminate cuckold who ruined Canada. He ran away from the camera crew, who were still filming, and deep into the woods.

After he was away from the public eye, he decided to try and hang himself because he hated furfags, but also weighed about 1200 pounds so the tree broke. Seeking an alternative to suicide, he visited a native shaman who expelled Trudeau's soul from the body and into hell for its sins. The shaman had prophesized that many people would seek to destroy Noose, and that he should weed out the threat before that happens by gaining diplomatic immunity and building a white ethnostate.

He met with Trudeau's gay Sikh lover who was the new Prime Minister and demanded that he be given reign over the country, or he would jump into a volcano. The new PM complied because he didn't want Trudeau's "beautiful" body destroyed. Canada was given back to the Canadian people and thrived because of it. All dissenters were exiled or hanged.
>>
>>139555484
wut
>>
>>139555484
Beautiful
>>
>>139555484
makes sense
trudoodoo is a piece of shit
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.