[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals insist that First Lady Chimp of the United States

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170829_211609.jpg (423KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_211609.jpg
423KB, 2048x2048px
Why do liberals insist that First Lady Chimp of the United States was good looking? Why do they tell such blatant lies about appearance all the time? Is it because they are overweight and ugly themselves?
>>
>>139553437
Virtue signaling. Most of them don't really believe it.
>>
Why do conservatives only care about a persons looks all the time? I mean how old are you people? What does a persons looks have to do with politics?
>>
>>139553437

Its all the rage to say things that are shit are in fact good. Now lets have some fun, try it for yourself, say "I like the smell of shit!" and tell us how it made you feel.
>>
>>139553508
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk
>>
>>139553437
Because its adorable when a monkey imitates people!
>>
>>139553437
Virtue signaling that you are willing to blind yourself to the fact that the king has no clothes, shows you are willing to debase the self to conform to the ideals of the party.
>>
Melania is beautiful, and seems genuine and kind. She's a true First Lady.
>>
File: homos.jpg (207KB, 1158x722px) Image search: [Google]
homos.jpg
207KB, 1158x722px
>>139553437
They live in an inverted 'reality'. These are the same people that insist trannies are perfectly normal...let that sink in.
>>
>>139553437
If you insulted Michael, she would shove a stalk of celery down your throat then break both it and your neck with her bare hands
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-29-21-38-19.png (170KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-29-21-38-19.png
170KB, 540x960px
>>139553437
>>
>>139553642
Why do leftists insist on lying about it? Just don't bring it up. But nooo
>Michelle is so gorgeous and graceful

Give me a break.
>>
>>139553437
Melania really looks like Sarah Connor
>>
Their daughters don't look like her/him, clearly a tranny
>>
>>139553437
Because they are brainwashed, subversive anti-European degenerates who have long lost the perspective of everything.
>>
you mean Michal Obama? the First Gay Muslim President's Gay lover? yeah, she's ugly cause that's a guy. there have been multiple shots of bulges in "her" crotch area. no surgery on earth can make a guy look appealing to a straight man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.