[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FBI Shuts Down Request For Files On Hillary Clinton By Citing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: HRC.jpg (71KB, 1180x841px) Image search: [Google]
HRC.jpg
71KB, 1180x841px
>The FBI is declining to turn over files related to its investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails by arguing a lack of public interest in the matter.

>Ty Clevenger, an attorney in New York City, filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in March of 2016 asking for a variety of documents from the FBI and the Justice Department, including correspondence exchanged with Congress about the Clinton email investigation.

>But in a letter sent this week and obtained by Fox News, the head of the FBI’s Records Management Division told Clevenger that the bureau has “determined you have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject.”

>“Therefore, records regarding your subject are withheld pursuant to FOIA exemptions,” David M. Hardy of the FBI’s Records Management Division told Clevenger.

https://www.newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/08/29/FBI-Shuts-Down-Request-For-Files-On-Hillary-Clinton-By-Citing-Lack-Of-Public-Interest
>>
>justice can only be served if people are interested in it
fucking alphabet niggers
>>
You know, hypothetically, if I were getting ready to charge someone for shit that I have evidence of them doing through emails etc. I probably wouldn't want the public going through it all and bringing it to their attention.
>>
File: bio-photo-13.jpg (58KB, 750x500px)
bio-photo-13.jpg
58KB, 750x500px
>“Frankly, I am stunned I should have to explain why my request pertains to a matter of public interest,” Clevenger wrote in an Aug. 11 letter to the FBI.
>>
>>139546794
>I can get away with literally any crime as long as the public doesnt care
I will try this trick with my employer next time
>>
>>139547504
Look at the big brain on Brian
>>
don't see a problem desu, so many actual important things to focus on than some elderly white women going to prison or not
>>
>>139547504
They already dropped the investigation nigger, they aren't doing shit.
>>
>>139546794
>We just had an election and voted for a guy whose literal campaign platform was "lock her up"
>Lack of public interest

Is this a joke lol. We need to execute everyone in the FBI and grab those files.
>>
File: 1503886674410.jpg (34KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1503886674410.jpg
34KB, 700x714px
>arguing a lack of public interest in the matter.

the black pill is taking hold, lads.
>>
>"lack of public interest"

Literally, the entire planet is aware of and interested in what Hillary was or was not sending to in her emails on a private server she hosted in her basement.

Citing a "lack of public" interest is clearly a lie and I feel a cover-up for a much larger scandal than just Hillary's emails.
>>
>>139549422
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>139547120
>if people are interested in it
That's not what "the public interest" means.
>>
>>139549422
>so many actual important things to focus on
Yea, fuck Seth Rich
>>
>>139549851
>Citing a "lack of public" interest is clearly a lie and I feel a cover-up for a much larger scandal than just Hillary's emails.

Bingo
>>
You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.

> someone get a petition started yet ?
>>
>tfw democrat and establishment corruption is so pervasive that they cannot be prosecuted due to the civil unrest it would cause and the perception of the federal government as illegitimate, if they were brought to justice
>>
>>139546794
Public interest does't mean curiosity you fucking autists. It means of value to the public. They are trying to cover it up by arguing it would harm the state of the nation.
>>
>>139552129
This
>>
>>139551206
sure. but justice and faith in the rule of law are so important that in the absence of it, fbi starts getting executed for treason and sedition.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.