[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 12 year old son >Hes in his room playing Minecraft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_njzqamc5gW1ti1gm1o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njzqamc5gW1ti1gm1o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>have 12 year old son
>Hes in his room playing Minecraft
>have to cook him dinner since he's like fucking 12 and wife babied him like a baby for years
>head up to his room to tell him it's ready
>He doesn't hear me
>decide to sneak up on him and pull his headphones out
>Somehow i fucking do it
>he jumps back in his chair
>He's fucking listening to fucking Smuglianka
>Dinners ready
>he quitely shuffles down the kitchen and grabs his mac and cheese
>awkward silence through dinner
Please help me /pol/. Did i do something wrong by jumping like that?
>>
>>139541694
the fuck is smugilanka
>>
File: 1502099280706.jpg (109KB, 667x753px) Image search: [Google]
1502099280706.jpg
109KB, 667x753px
>>
>>139541803
Communist song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOO0MVZGpAw

You probably heard it before without knowing its name.
>>
>>139541694

This is why it's best to have like 3 kids just in case one turns out to be a failure.
>>
>>139542588
This, forgot the retard and breed a new one.
Don't let your wife turns him into a weak commie this time.
>>
Meh. Listening to music is no indicator that your son is soon to be commie.
Had the same discussion in germany around the 2000 because more and more youths started to listen to "Rechtsrock", right wing rock music basically, an attempt to "recruit" or indoctrinate more minors with a racist mindset ect. Look at our 20-30 year olds now that com from that time aswell as teenagers and tell me how that worked out.
>>
>>139542846
I don't have a wife anymore. That's why i was cooking dinner.
>>
>>139541694
It's just a phase.
>>
File: 1439985878060.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439985878060.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>139541694
Beat him for having such shit taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb03eFro00Q
>>
>>139541694
>Did i do something wrong by jumping like that?

Yes. He's going to get more sensitive about his privacy as he goes through adolescence, stop barging into his room unannounced you nosy fuck.

Don't worry about the Smuglianka stuff though, commie music was aesthetic as fuck and unlike western pop music it didn't
directly promote degeneracy. I used to listen to it before I got into vaporwave.
>>
>>139544271
this
i still find commie music good
>>
>>139543226
that's sad , when he eventually asks about communism in a awkward 12year old way be prepared to answer him about that it did and its origins.
>>
>>139546106
russian were amazing at music.
>>
>>139541694
>Commie music
>Bad
>>
dude hes a 12 year old kid

he's so fucking formable, i have a 12 year old little bro and i taught him to laugh at niggers

share this with him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGcsNxTmaQc (fascist music from italy)

be REAL with him, show him /pol/

laugh with him, he is your son.

treat him with respect, show him to be a man
>>
seriously tho don't judge the kid, i was an anarcho commie til i was 19 for lack of guidance from a parental figure, you at least know /pol/, guide him.. get edgy with him, you see what i mean?
>>
>>139546649
>music
>bad
>>
>>139541694
>not singing along the moment you hear it
Shitty larper.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.