[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck /po/ i was out walking my dog and saw this young women sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1504014193528.jpg (672KB, 1280x1683px) Image search: [Google]
1504014193528.jpg
672KB, 1280x1683px
fuck /po/ i was out walking my dog and saw this young women sitting in my neighbor hood with all her shit in the street. I want to help her but thr problem is she is one of those drug bitches. You know the ones that are always on pills? I want to to help but i know this cunt is going to be a problem. Should i?
>>
>>139536486
Why don't you stop being a faggot and go talk to her and make your own judgements instead of asking a cartoon board of all places
>>
>>139536725
i did talk to her. I know her type, i used to hang around those people. She told me her brother kicked her out. The house that she seemed to be living out of has drug faggots in and out of it
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy and drop a $20 faggot.
>>
>>139536486
Make her a nice origami and give it to her. We can help with that.
>>
File: IMG_4155.jpg (18KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4155.jpg
18KB, 227x220px
>>139536486
You just want to fuck her. You are such an unwanted beta piece of shit virgin, that you'll go for the lowest of the hanging fruit. Find your doggo a good home then kys. You make me sick.
>>
File: pup.jpg (44KB, 583x549px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
44KB, 583x549px
>getting involved with druggies not merely accidentally but voluntarily and deliberately
>>
>>139537118
no i dont. I do feel bad though. And am having an internal debate. I know what it's like helping this scum out and the problem that comes with it. On the other hand though it's a women in the street with all her clothes and shit sprawled out. She told me she had know where to go. She also said she going to sit in the street all night if she has to
>>
>>139537118
Low hanging fruit is the most ripe. Go for it OP. Just remember, don't betray your race by wearing a condom. Impregnate the bitch then go wash your dick.
>>
File: IMG_4220.png (387KB, 670x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4220.png
387KB, 670x554px
>>139537588
Fuckin liar.
>>
>>139537755
not sure what to tell you
>>
>>139537588
oh so you're white knighting for a crack whore. let me know how that works out for you. hint: it won't be good.
>>
>>139538079
that's why i just told her that sucks. I'm fighting the urge to go back there though
>>
>>139537588
>On the other hand though it's a women
Stop being such a faggot. Leave her ass there.
>>
>>139536486
not politics
ignore druggie slut
sage
>>
>>139536486
If you want to help her then take her to rehab and give her your # so you can bang her when she's done.

Solved. Next problem, /pol/?
>>
>>139538273
op is always a faggot.

To be fair guys idk if she is a druggie she played the part though
>>
Least you could do is get a hand job in exchange for food. Don't be a faggot OP. It's the end of western civilisation, you don't want to die not knowing what it feels like to receive a hand job from a junkie. Live a little anon. Also make sure you wash your dick after.
>>
Can you like give her a place in your home, and for example trying to talk to her or go with her to a doctor or stuff like that?
Helping others is what makes us humans/civilized people.
At least, that's the way I'd help her.
>>
Take note of this boys, had this drug addict been born with a cock rather than tits and a hole this thread would never have happened. OP would have had no problem looking the otherway if he had seen a guy in that situation, we do it everyday. But because she does have a moist hole, she can be reasonably assured that sooner or later some white knight phaggot like OP will appear and solve her housing problem for her.
>>
Just don't forget to wash dick after. It's effective against all diseases except mutated pill whore super aids. Worth the risk of you ask me anon.
>>
Also post nudes.
>>
>>139538876
You're right dude. Fuck her, some other idiot will help her out
>>
>>139538876
Whether it'd be a man or a woman (take note, only 2 genders) I'd like to help drug addicts to come out of that.
It's a serious problem being a drug addict, and I think after helping one person out of that, I guess that person might be grateful for what you've done, and who knows, he/she might help you someday.
Also, lmao
>>
>>139537588
ask her if she accept jesus christ as her lord and saviour, if she goes to church with you too, you might consider holding hands (after she went to detox, obviously)
>>
>>139539432
lol
>>
>>139539313
The thing with addiction is, until the moment that the addict decides to stop being an addict, nobody can do anything to make them stop.
>>
>>139539432
Wash hands afterwards. The key is to always to wash the part of the body that comes into contact with her, including but not exclusive to your dick and or hands.
>>
>>139537588
If you feel bad go up to a 50 year old male hobo and help him out.
>>
>>139540097
I'm not a drug addict nor one that knows much about it.
However I imagine, being in 21st century, there might some cure for things like this.
And if there isn't, well then just fuck her and afterwards wash every body part that touched her lol.
>>
>>139540139
By asking him for a free hand job.
>>
File: chappelle-junkie.jpg (26KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
chappelle-junkie.jpg
26KB, 600x471px
>>139539313
>person might be grateful for what you've done, and who knows, he/she might help you someday

You will come home one day and find all of your stuff gone. That's what you get for helping junkies. You "deus vult" posters are all retarded. Even worse than canadians.
>>
>>139537588
there is a nice little pasta where an anon marries a girl he found on the streets like you. The girl turns out to be super nice and grateful. It's really heartwarming. I swear it exists.
I say go for it and ask if you can be of any help.
>>
>>139539432

>Holding hands

You fucking degenerate
>>
>>139540765
Who told you I'd leave him all alone at my home?
Damn I'm not that retarded, but just find some generic housing.
I mean, even Jews had Ghettos to live in.
>>
>>139540940
honestly not trying to fuck her. Just feel bad, Shit must suck. She told me her brother threw her out which in itself is a sticky situation to even poke my nose in. I'm not going to get involved thanks guys

Even if i did want to fuck her IT's not like i could take her to my place.
>>
take her in, it'll be a lesson you'll never forget in the realities of how addicts and users treat people.
they're almost entirely fucking horrible manipulative people.
>>
>>139540940
Yeah definitely.
If she denies then let her rot on the streets with her junk.
If she'd be willful I'd help.
>>
>>139540940
No. Do not support drug-abusing degenerates in the street. She got herself there with stupid decisions and she can work her way out with smart ones. Stop fucking solving womens' problems for them and maybe they'll be forced to break out of their little bubbles where they think the worst thing in life is white men and not getting their daily Starbucks
>>
>>139537013
You and OP back to /po/ nao!!!!
>>
File: 1503713388490.png (342KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
1503713388490.png
342KB, 632x632px
>>139536486
Here's what you need to do OP

Have her eat a bowl of eggs. Trust me - it works every time but she has to eat ALL the eggs.
>>
>>139537013
Alternatively you could make her a nice big bowl of eggs
>>
File: sopranos-laughing hoowa killer.gif (3MB, 576x304px) Image search: [Google]
sopranos-laughing hoowa killer.gif
3MB, 576x304px
>>139541002
>Damn I'm not that retarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHMgXlugIU
>>
>>139541285
alright, I see your situation, move on.
>>139541339
>>139541314
but if I were capable then I'd definitely ask. There is a homeless guy who lingers around my part of town and sometimes I pay for his tea and cigarettes. But we have never talked about anything.
>>
If you offer to drive her to a state-funded rehab center she will say no.
You cannot help her. If you interact with her, then her only goal is for you to be her new enabler, providing shelter, food, money and drugs.
>>
>>139536486
is she qt?
>>
>>139541674
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>139536486
>/po/
>>
>>139536486
If you want to help her then you can buy her a motel room or food and help her get a job to support herself. Don't give her money because it will just go up her nose, into her veins or down her throat. If your intentions are truly pure then godspeed; it is virtuous to help a countrymen in need. But be aware that your efforts are worthless unless she is willing to change her lifestyle.
>>
>>139542408
i dont know her like that. Just some broad sitting in the entrance to my neighborhood.
>>
>>139542651
Then don't do anything, faggot. My advice is solid but you aren't willing to put even a modicum of effort into helping someone that you supposedly want to help. You just want to get your dick wet or virtue signal to yourself but are too cowardly and prideful to admit it.
>>
>>139536936
Well scurry inside and hide faggot if you dont want a needle in your ass
>>
>>139536486
>...shit...bitches....cunt
>>139542651
>some broad
Do you even like women?
Are you sure?
Do you think you sound tough?
>>
>>139542968
i dont care now so i wont. I was thinking with emotion before. She toild me she hadn an argument with her brother. If she wants to sleep in a bed she can say sorry.

Now that i think about it making this thread was fuckign stupid too lol
>>
>>139537588
>She told me she had know where to go
Translation: all the places I could go will want sobriety; I want an enabler. This chick almost certainly only cares about herself, and is doing a shit job taking care of number one.
>>
>>139539313
>It's a serious problem being a drug addict, and I think after helping one person out of that, I guess that person might be grateful for what you've done
Yes, that is possible, probability about 0.01%>
>139540765
>You will come home one day and find all of your stuff gone.
Also possible, probability about 90%.
>>
>>139536486
Don't be a White Knight - She fucked up, toll has to be paid
>>
File: 1501644686077.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1501644686077.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>139537000
Underrated post with underrated digits
>>
>>139536486

Go ahead and lie anonymously on a Bolivian philatelic forum but make sure you're honest with yourself: Do you really want to help a fellow human being, or are you thinking this is a good way to get your dick wet? If it's the latter, bro you have much better options. If it's the former, go into it with your eyes open, don't be dumb, and make sure you have a gun in the house that only you can get to.
>>
>>139536486
No. First, you can never change people. Once a druggie, always a druggie. They just get better at hiding and will eventually lose control and go full-blown "I suck yo dick" crackwhore. Second, it's a roastie. A young roastie. Helping her is enabling her. Either she gets herself out of the mess she got herself into or she dies by OD, gangraped to death by niggers, or by a serial killer while whoring herself out for more drugs/drug money.
>>
>>139537588
Make her the offer she can live with you if the offers you sex and cuddling for it.

You have to hide of course everything you dont want to lose, because she will be gone with everything in your house one day, sold everything for crack.

It would be win/win, she is not your girlfriend so she cannot cuck you, of course she isnt allowed to bring guys to your home.
Call police if otherwise, dont get bothered by some nigger crackdealer.
>>
>>139541674
unlimited this
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.