[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Christians, how do we reconcile the Christian faith with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: jesus.jpg (115KB, 368x300px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
115KB, 368x300px
Do we draw a distinction between the ancient Jews and contemporary Jews? Back when I was an apologetics-fag I remember reading about how the current Jews are the small outgrowth of the ancient Jews that did not convert.

Is the modern Jew problem biblical? It's all very unclear to me. I hate that I subconsciously associate the slimy Jews of today with someone like Jesus ever since I've been redpilled. How are they the chosen people of God?

>inb4 "le god isn't real, haven't you read dawkins xd?"
>>
The term jew does not refer to a homogonous group of people. Start there and do some reading.
>>
File: 1496360854270.png (82KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496360854270.png
82KB, 300x250px
The Hebrews in the past weren't saints. Moses calls them a stiff-necked people, and their prophets call them adulterers who chase after idols. Kikery is nothing new. There is no contradiction in believing that the Jews are [or more aptly, shall eventually become] a holy people, and recognizing that a great deal of them are scumbags.

As far as the Almighty is concerned, going full 1488 on them is not a heroic action, but rest assured before all this is over they WILL be rebuked for what all they have done. Before a single day dawns on the Millennial Age, they shall look upon Him they have pierced.
>>
>>139526412
i might be wrong but here's what I believe

>jews are israelites, but not all israelites are jews

>jews = tribe of judah, benjamin, and levi

>there are 9 more tribes that aren't "jews"

Besides, it's the jewish elite (synagouge of satan jesus talks about) that do terrible things to our societies, not the majority. yes, jews do inherit their money skills and such, but not all of them promote such degenerate things
>>
>>139526412
Read Weininger. Or Wagner. In the same way that we must aid in the emancipation of women from Woman, we must aid Jews in their emancipation from Judaism, both by following the Way of Christ. It is the ONLY way, for anything else deviates from the God's will.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.