[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J_ _ZdvsZaE Why do yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 26

File: Jose.jpg (47KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
Jose.jpg
47KB, 624x624px
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE

Why do you hate us /pol/?
>>
We don't hate you,God does.
>>
>>139520470
We don't believe in him.
>>
File: stalin chan.jpg (397KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
stalin chan.jpg
397KB, 850x1203px
>>139519939
Only if is the weeb version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yl-DvkX0hY
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
Your ideology will enslave the entire planet under the guise of "liberating" it from capitalists

You are literally useful idiots
>>
File: delet.jpg (113KB, 1875x1250px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
113KB, 1875x1250px
>>139521328
>>
>>139520991
that is why the Lord doesn't like you
>>
File: Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn_1974crop.jpg (346KB, 1200x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn_1974crop.jpg
346KB, 1200x1504px
Because, unlike the holohoax, Soviet atrocities are very well documented (they loved their paperwork!)
>>
Because your ideology requires people to commit cultural and economic suicide all in the hopes of building a utopian dream land where everybody is equal. Communists constantly complain about capitalists working for a wage that is too low, meanwhile in a communist society people are supposed to work just for the good of the community and with no incentive whatsoever. Also, every communist nation ever to exist has been a gargantuan clusterfuck and most of the ex-commie nations are still trying to recover from that stupidity.
>>
>>139519939
I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.
>>
File: haosslavie.png (173KB, 598x262px) Image search: [Google]
haosslavie.png
173KB, 598x262px
>>139519939
You are an insult to everything good that Soviet Union had.
You're not Russian, you're internationalist scum.
You're not fighting against an oppressive state whilst trying to survive it, you're trying to make one while living in luxury of freedom.
You're not innocent, starved people who fought tooth and nail first for their freedom, then against their oppressors' rise, and then - against those who owned them like slave owners owned negroes.
You aren't tricked into new form of slavery under the guise of long-desired freedom, no, you willingly try to cause great peril upon yourself and all that surround you.

You. Are. Nothing.

A pathetic, disgusting shade of USSR, your ideology but a failure upon failure.

Let the dead sleep, or else they'll take you with them.
>>
>>139522520
It's not reddit you fag. You got lost

noone sane would vote for obama
>>
>>139520470
t. sub-jew
>>
File: spotthegenocide.jpg (363KB, 1197x799px) Image search: [Google]
spotthegenocide.jpg
363KB, 1197x799px
>>139522169
sure
>>
File: your opinion.jpg (131KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion.jpg
131KB, 750x1000px
>>139522720
>>
>>139522815
>holodomor
>trusting the Cockhole lie
>not calling the hungers of the great break what they were, the hungers of the great break
>>
>>139522715
Eat shit, fascist.
>>
Thank you for your heroism in WW2, the time Katiosha was written.

But why do YOU hate US now? Why do you attack us from NK, from Iran, even from Cuba?

It's because you associate us with the October 1917 revolution. OK, Brooklyn pleads guilty. Not sure we can reconcile this issue, but I think I understand why we are not getting along.
>>
>>139519939
Are you a Russian? Then you are a cuck. Every communist Russian is a cuck, and worshiping this Georgian makes an ultracuck.
>>
>>139523566
No.
Do you know what happened to Russia in nineties? Understanding just what was done to our country in those painful years is the answer to why Russia is so defensive and aggressive.
>>
>>139523803
I really don't understand that period. Is there some good sauce for it?
>>
>>139523932
I can write it out in a couple parts, if you're willing to read a couple posts worth of summary of what life was like after USSR's fall.
>>
>>139519939
We don't, but we will defend ourselves when you come to steal our property and limit our freedom.

Just play communism with your friends and don't try to push it on others and we can get along.
>>
>>139524051
I will certainly read what you write. Hope others will too.

I was uneasy about many things Reagan did, but somehow he "magically" ended the Cold War and that was supposed to be his big accomplishment.
>>
File: 1200px-Demography_USSR.svg.png (15KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Demography_USSR.svg.png
15KB, 1200x800px
>>139522815
Might aswell been like that...
>>
>>139523932
>privatisation
>soviet leaders/generals take everything either directly or through their puppets
>repeat in all of Eastern Block
>mafia running wild
>journalists getting sniped
>people start missing USSR
>>
>>139524383
But were we the cause of all that "openness" and "restructuring" and the predictable result of breaking a system with nothing to replace it?
>>
>>139524261
He had very little to do with ending the Cold War, he just helped push the boat out. He certainly didn't fucking make it, that's for sure.
But, to explain the fuckfest that is 90s, I want you to imagine this...
You, your parents and your grandparents lived in a stable country, overall.
Sure, times were at times rough.
Your grandfather seen times of starvation. Your father beared through bad times when meat was really scarce.
But finally, things are looking up.
It's 1990. You're, let's say, 25.
You've went to a university, you've gotten a great degree.
You are full of hope. Surely, you willl find a good work! You and your wife will live happily. After work you'll come home, spend time with her and kids, maybe you will go out to cinema or something.
Life would be good. It seems a bit cloudly, as the Union is slowly, bit by bit, sneakily crumbling, but... You have hope. Life will be good!
For a year.
The union would finally, after years of stagnation and strain, fall apart, the heads of the state rotten through.
They didn't want communism. They didn't work for it.
They wished riches. They lived the best lives a man could have in the Union, and that was not anyhow close to what an American millionaire would have, and they thus wanted more.
You know it. Everyone knows who did it.
Who killed the state that nourished you and your family, that kept the streets so safe the police at most times was completely unarmed.
That gave you a free degree, that got you a good job at a construction bureau.
They killed it. But you, unlike many, do not fret.
The future is still bright. There's a new lfie ahead of you. They tell you tall tales.
Times of freedom, economical and political, even that was already becoming a thing for a long while, but slowly, very slowly.
>>
>>139524705
That doesn't seem too suspicious. Why would you mistrust the government? Sure, they weren't always truthful, but usually things they did were for better.
Life would become harder over the next two years.
The free and democratic government isn't so free and democratic.
It was still communistic, soviet.
And yet... Something was off.
The President - after USSR's president, first and only, left the post - it's its own fuckfest, trust me, - in his strive for power, elected by people to bring change, does something.
He demands what's essentially our less powerful congress leaves their posts, as he with a decree ends the current congress.
They, in return, refuse, through the 1991's constitution stating that he no longer is a president, initiating impeachment.
Yeltsin, that blasted Alcoligula, refused.
He remained de-facto president, and he was supported by the police and the army.
The White House - ours, not yours, of course, - was fired upon by tanks.
The crowd, supporting the soviet government, fought the change, as a revolution was occuring.
They stormed the mayor building, they stormed the Ostankino.
Want to know what happened to them for that?
Vityaz were there, having fortified the TV center.

Watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUy0WRsCGt0
>>
>>139524930
Yeltsin won that revolution.
Presidental power became much, much stronger.
And the people?
Those same people who voted him in at first? Who let the Union fall?
They got a wake-up call.
It wasn't their country anymore. They couldn't just, once more, replace the government.
And thus begun the true nineties, ex-USSR's darkest age.
Want me to sum them up in ten words?
Misery and hunger. Civil war and banditism. Nationalists and extremists. Death.
>>
>>139524361
yeah but what explains that huge growth after the famine? the overgrowth just before WW2 was due the annexation of east Poland
>>
>>139524612
Your influence in the 90's wasn't as strong as it is now. You certainly started working towards getting EE countries to hate Russia, especially here in Bulgaria. Soros is practically running this country in terms of media and political influence through (((NGO's))) like America for Bulgaria. I might be exaggerating a bit but his influence here is definitely noticeable. People are shunned for being pro-Russia in public and political life. This is a great achievement of the Americans (not only Soros) when you consider the fact that Russia is a brotherly nation of Bulgaria. They liberated us from the Ottomans and didn't completely BTFO us after WWII when you take into account the fact that we were in the Axis.

You've destroyed our nation basically, but it's not all your fault, the ex-Soviet leaders worked very, very hard towards this as well.
>>
>>139525204
People were still naive in economical terms.
Therefore, nearly any lie and cheap trick worked. Not any and not the simplest, but, say, pyramid schemes worked brilliantly.
But they paled in comparesement to...
Billions of dollars were stolen from people through a certain scheme.
The rich from the soviet times..
Well, you see, all of property in the union was supposedly everyone's. One of key features of our democratisation was its privatization of supposedly everyone's stuff, turning it into someone's stuff.
Essentially, an ideal situation for someone rich to become much, much, MUCH more rich.
So one after another, factories were closed.
They didn't bring profit, so therefore new owners didn't want them.
People were jobless.
And those that had jobs still...
Wages were held back for months, six months of a delay before you'd see any money wasn't out of ordinary.
You'd often get 'paid' with goods the factory made, and you were meant to sell them maybe, get money that way.
People soon sunk to poverty.
Many, many people, more than half, closer to 80%, didn't live. They survived. Cheap noodles, potatoes.
Some stuff they grew themselves, some they got somewhere. A kid getting a kinder surprise as a gift for his birthday wasn't that unusual.
Money lost its value, and very, very quickly. Imagine having a dollar in your pocket, and in the evening it's barely equal to fifty cents at best.
People starved to death in some cases.
Some turned to alcohol. Some turned to drugs.
The job problems were massively worsened by bandits.
Simple, it seemed. You pay them, they don't touch you and protect you from others.
There's a certain phrase rather well-known here, it'd be commonly heard when calling the police for something not that deadly.

"Call us when someone dies."
>>
>>139525382
It is a shame that America generally is associated with Soros. We don't love him here, but I suppose we haven't arrested him either, and I hear he does live not too far from me in the NYC area, one of his homes anyway.

What do you think of Trump's support of the Three Seas Initiative, does that change your mind any?
>>
>>139525539
So, guess what happens when the country's weak and its subjects are trying to separate
Some succeed.
Chechnya happened. One of tools used to kill off USSR was installment of national elites in Soviet republics, but this... This was a very special case.
It was a bloody, gruesome war. Nothing near an american one nowadays, because whilst in america you'd be a contractor if you died in Iraq. Here concsripts were sent there.
And to be a conscript, you just have to be an 18-year-old man of acceptable health not in university.
Our military... Oh, I have so much hate for these bastards.
They wanted the capital city of the region, now rebelled, be taken by the new year.
In that one bloody siege, from 31st december to january 1995, begnining of it, we lost a total of six thousand people, wounded and killed. Nobody knows how many civillians died in that siege.
Total for the war is approximately 14k dead, or 5k, depends on who you ask.
The saudi-funded bandits who fought on the enemy side say 80k people died on our side, but that's an exaggeration. That much losses would mean that, just like with afghanistan, everyone would at least slightly know a man who died there.
'Best' part of the war?
People came out of it filthy rich. Of course, not the battle fodder, no, they were traumatized and left without a single bit of help.
Unholy amount of money was made from selling passage and guns to the rebels.
Eventually, the war was finally over with. Temporarily.
Yeltsin desired to be elected again, so he put it on a holdout, letting the chechens arm up, rejuice, get more money from saudis.
And in came...
>>
File: jz111268lr2y.jpg (43KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
jz111268lr2y.jpg
43KB, 400x527px
>>139525871
You guys helped the guy get elected again. Our people were still unused to actual elections, so it worked just fine.
People were still starving. Suffering from those guys:
The New Russians (Novye Russkie, Russian: нoвыe pyccкиe) are newly rich business class in post-Soviet Russia. It is perceived as a stereotypical caricature. According to the stereotype, New Russians achieved rapid wealth by using criminal methods during Russia's chaotic transition to a market economy.
Moscow Oblast is still littered with half-finished mansions, owners of which were said new russians.
Some are in jail, most of those with unfinished property are dead.
Yeltsin...
I call him Alcoligula for a reason.
He was an alcoholic. Complete and wasted one. He nearly always was drunk.
He was a complete fucking embarassment for the country, a perfect show of what Russia was due to him: a joke. Ridden with addictions joke.
There are entire compilations of 'drunk yeltsin dancing'.
Russia, over his eight-year rule, went from 25th place to 68th in terms of living condition.
People sometimes lived off american food aid. Helping refugees from the Chechen wars was fairly common despite the poverty.
We lost ten million people.
Poverty rose by 20 times.
Only thing that consoles me that in this time of betrayal, when generals sold out passage for our enemies, leaving behind 86 soldiers to hold off 2500, when bandits roamed free, when good people starved, when drugs ran rampant, this traitor, this urchin who got to power through tricks, lies and deceit knew what he did was wrong.
Because people don't just drink themselves to death.
The failure left the office in 1999. He said he's tired and he requires rest.
>>
>>139525742
>What do you think of Trump's support of the Three Seas Initiative, does that change your mind any?
Bringing Eastern Europe farther away from Russia and bringing it closer to America, how is this any different that the usual stuff you lot pull?

No I'm just giving you Soros as an example as I'm sure that you know who he is. I could use the term "financial elite" if you'd like.

Yes, I know that that elite is (((international))), but unfortunately for you, your country is its most powerful tool.
>>
>>139519939
Because you're a stupid fucking lazy nigger who doesn't understand how economics and humans work and you want to take my shit from me and let me starve to death you stupid kike loving faggot.
>>
>>139526028
He was replaced by Putin. Then a gray mouse. A simple ex-KGB. Didn't shine much, even though he got some bad press for when he was an assisstant to the saint petersburg mayor.
He'd be elected in 2000, many thanks going to explosions in apartment buildings here, done by assumingly chechens.
Eventually, he'd do what Russian tsars did to Chechnya: find the most reasonable, smart and capable local man in Chechnya and have him rule the land instead of trying to organize it themselves.
That's Kadyrov family, of course.
By the way, you know how Ruble dropped in price two times from 2014 to 2016?
That's pretty bad, right?
In 1992, it dropped in price hundredfold.
Or three hundredfold.
It required removal of additional zeros, denonimation.

And so...
Russia entered the new millenium a battered, pained country.
Absolutely every single problem we have currently, excluding low population density, is result of 90s.
Bad infrastructure? 90s. Oil biggest export? 90s. People in misery and addictions? 90s. Aborts? 90s. Murders? 90s. 90s, 90s, 90s...

You get the idea.
Russians rarely like USSR for the communism.
No, they like it for stability. For lack of bandits. For peace. For food.
That is why they have so much nostalgia for the USSR, and all that is why Russia is the way it is, angry, damaged and unhappy.
Yet living on, all due to sheer determination and refusal of our people to simply die.

That's all. There is much more to tell, but I don't want to spend an entire thread on it.
>>
>>139526579
>Russians rarely like USSR for the communism.
>No, they like it for stability. For lack of bandits. For peace. For food.
This x1000. I know old fascists that like communism for this exact same reason.
>>
>>139526953
You know your people are suffering horribly when USSR circa 70s-80s to them is peace, prosperity and plenty of food.
>>
>>139526279
I feel a bit removed from these bad acts. If we're the most powerful tool, it's probably because we've been the most powerful in many ways. Not to defend our government, which has been terrible, but I think Trump is fighting against the worst of it. OK now I will talk more to the Russian guy.
>>
>>139526579
You are great people, if a bit on a drinking side.
But holy tits, mate, the leaders you get are something else.
>>
File: 1500665741788.jpg (74KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1500665741788.jpg
74KB, 500x746px
>>139519939
We don't hate you. Reality does.
>>
>>139519939
You follow an ideology formed and furthered by Jews which actively disregards a nations traditions and culture in favour of turning an entire nation of people into simple worker drones and you unironically think you're fighting the elite when you attack the few ideologies which are actually demonised by the elite (Fascism, National Socialism, White Nationalism, etc.).

You know enough to know that there are those manipulating the capitalist system to further their agenda's.
You refuse to name the manipulators or their agenda.

You're just utterly useless as a people.
>>
>>139527210
Honestly, I think the pinnacle of Russian rulership would be an insane museum AI that thinks it's every single Russian ruler. In one.
Except stuff like Lzhedmitry and Alcoligula, of course.
Imagine the AI trying to achieve international-isolationist monarchist progressive conservative-socialism. With free market.
>>
>>139526579
I live in the NY area, where a lot of "oligarchs", maybe what you called "new Russians", escaped to with their ill gotten wealth. Many put it in NYC, deemed the safest haven in the world. I worked with one such once, I don't know what he did in Russia but somehow he came out of it with a lot of money and became an energy trader here.
>>
>>139527111
>Trump is fighting against the worst of it
I like Trump as well for many reasons, but he would literally have to destroy your country in order to fix it again. We're talking major, major changes, and he simply doesn't have the capacity to do this. You'll probably end up with a temporary cosmetic change for 4-8 years, and then you will have the same (((process))) that has been going on in your country for decades will resume once more.

Realistically you are facing two choices:
1) Civil War 2.0
2) Become a neo-Marxist state

>>139527090
Our country was more nationalistic then than it is now. Let that sink in.
>>
>>139522520
I am honest with the current state of this site. Yeah, sometimes we like racist jokes, but that's fun, right? At the end of the day, everyone voted for Obama, we all support gay weddings, and we all oppose conservative, racist Christians. But now? Our hell is subject to the unfortunate Nazi.

The Internet is our platform. LIBERAL Platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny are confirmed as abandoned in the past, since the millennium is the leftist generation of all time. So why in FUCK, do we still have to connect with NAZIS in the CENTURIES OF THE DECADES? Even if you want to yell for conspiracy and boogeyman, Russian hackers are real and this site is a test. Were we from one of the most liberal areas in the world to support the Fucking Orange Hitler? Well, it is not a normal development because people become more liberal with age as well as how to become smarter with age.

Yarns like this simply show that we need stricter simplicity here. I'm sick of all that shit. Nazi Fuck, Fuck Fuckers, Fuck Hitler, Trumpf Fuck, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.
>>
>>139527685
How is he personality-wise?
But those oligarchs aren't necessarily bandits, btw. Our elites seek friendship with the west, they have families in the West, riches in the West.
>>
>>139527895
Nice guy. To his friends at least. I think he has a killer side but that's just a sense, maybe not literally killer, but businessman.
>>
>>139527889
I just saw this bait post earlier on a different thread. It makes even less sense here. Be gone!
>>
Fucking up people's lives for the sake of ideology deserves the worst. Go away or else...
>>
>>139527895
>But those oligarchs aren't necessarily bandits, btw.
What do you think the ratio between bandits and honest businessmen is in Russia? It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it is 10:1 here.
>>
File: wall-st-bolshevik-cover.jpg (15KB, 208x350px) Image search: [Google]
wall-st-bolshevik-cover.jpg
15KB, 208x350px
>>139519939
Communism in its theory and wherever it has attempted to take hold has largely been controlled opposition.

You are puppets for globalists.
>>
I was amazed that that lush, Yeltsin, could become president. It was a very weak period for your country. What did you think of Gorbachev, was he just a globalist trying to open up your country?
>>
>>139528115
I'd assume he got his riches from ill means but isn't a bandit.
Regardless, the walls of text above hopefully are an explanation enough.
Russia wants to be respected again, to be stable, and the US keeps on kicking on our supports, like with Ukraine, historically our land and a satellite.
>>139528350
Honestly hard to say.
Legit bandits are mostly dead or jailed, and very little practice their old ways. Most become businessmen nowadays.
Plus, it's not like it was possible to get to money or power without connections and friends...
Hell, it's a hard job to calculate this. 10:1 seems too much, though, maybe like, 7 ex-bandits and criminals to one honest man.
>>
>>139528429
Fill that in a little. What was the role of Stalin? I am trying to learn that now. Did he overthrow the original Jewish backed revolution?
>>
>>139528627
Oh that's what I mean, not currently active, but in terms of background. You are a very wealthy country with a lot of potential so I wouldn't be surprised that the ratio is smaller there.
>>
File: 9463827640.jpg (90KB, 310x479px) Image search: [Google]
9463827640.jpg
90KB, 310x479px
>>139519939

You won't leave us alone.
>>
File: 1503066810136.png (15KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
1503066810136.png
15KB, 469x331px
>>139521718
>creator needs validation for his creation
he sounds like a low self esteem faggot
>>
>>139528627
I haven't supported the idea of putting our missiles on your border. Now it seems your technology is back in Cuba. They're doing things that Cuban science can't do, to us.

Crijmea obviously belongs to Russia. Trump doesn't seem to be challenging it.

It was shocking while we were watching the Sochi Olympics, to hear of the Maidan starting right nearby.
>>
>>139527541
Yeah, that would be one complicated system. Also, the AI's avatar would probably have one swanky mustache.
A question, if I may: what are the general mood in Russia regarding all this political bullsh*t going on in the world today? I mean, what is common man's opinion on all these escalating tensions and dick waving competitions between nations? I suppose nobody wants an open war, but with different propaganda coming from every side these days, it's hard to say who stands for what.
>>
>>139519939
Because you're ideology is responsible for more deaths than any other

Because anytime you come to power you ruin the country, gorge yourselves on its resources and say 'it wasn't done right'

Because you poison feeble minds

Because you think you're entitled to anything anyone else has done solely because you exist

Because you've contributed a net sum of 0 to the entire world

Because you destroy all culture

Because you steal from everyone en masse

Because somehow you think food lines are better than grocery stores

Because somehow you continue to get followers

Barbecue you are the embodiment of everything that has even been wrong with humanity on a base level and attempt to sell it as love

But worst of all, because you're wolves in sheeps clothing. You're the ones who cry out as you strike, the creatures of this earth who do nothing else but suck life from it.

You are not people.
We view you as the final boss in this fight for indivdualism, for humanity, for the right things in life. You embody all the evil. All the terrible things that live inside the human soul. That is why we accuse you of inhumanity. Becuase one cannot be human without both, and you and yours lack the ability to understand that. So you shed your human forms, for the forms of leeches. Leeches with guns instead of teeth. Who grant death instead of blood sucking, because blood can only get you so far.
>>
>>139529044
Obama hated the Jews and favored the Muslims. (Not a good trade in my opinion.) He put neo-Nazis next to Russia with that Maidan. Generally I have the impression that he was a Russian puppet in our government, but here he put his Muslim leanings above his Russian influence.
>>
>>139525341
I've delated about 20 mln or more if it was 8-10mln it would be similar to after the war...
>>
>>139528469
No, he was a goddamn failure who did just what the elites of the USSR wanted him to do.
He had the chance to save the country, he didn't take it. If he is a globalist toy, he's a useless nowadays one.
People hate him. Less than Yeltsin, but still.
And Yeltsin, well, at first he was a good candidate. He was at the forefront of the uprising in 1991, the leader of Russian Soviet Republic, it's no wonder that with the great fame he got from that he got elected.
>>139528806
Oh, background...
Well, again. 90s meant, you gotta have connections to get to richness.

But I'd, honestly, place it at 5:1, no specifying the business size. Problem here, /people don't want your fuckin' money/. In EU a man would gladly take your euro and work for it. Here? Hell, you could easily get rich off a food delivery service if you don't hire tajiks, get good chefs and actually work for your business instead of producing half-arsed food for horrible prices.
It just requires effort, and not laying on your ass in wait of fre shit like Russians are known to want.
>>139529044
Honestly, Ukraine was a bad scenario but we managed to get what we wanted out of it.
It's been rotting for years, with a revolution every ten years, 1994, 2004, 2014. New one's just the finisher, the last nail in its coffin.
There's nobody to give it money, nobody to help it, it lost all friends it had through horrible politics.
All that awaits Ukraine, a country that once had potential to be number one power in Europe excluding Russia, is falling apart.
>>139529329
Mostly people are just discontent with the money situation. They want the cushy 00s back, but the 2014 events brought plenty patriotism up.
I'd assume Putin's rating is in 60s-70s, and it dropped for good reasons. Bad handling of Ukraine situation.
>>
>>139529426
Dude, he isn't a Communist. He just happened to be in that country.
>>
File: 1497139446959.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497139446959.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>139529426
The exact same post could be made to criticize nazism without needing to change a single word
>>
>>139523678
stfu ukraine is of russia you traitorous filth
>>
>>139529426
Nice ribbit spacing idiot.
>>
>>139523803
that and us expansionism especially in japan showing who the real enemy was of the state
>>
>>139529787
Meh. No use in them.
We took what we wanted, West can have fun dealing with 30mln swines.
>>
>>139528677
No, he did not, only time Stalin turned on (((them))) was during the purges of the 30s, and a smaller division in the late 1940s.

The first was nothing more than poetic justice; Stalin's megalomania and paranoia won him power over his former comrades in the inner party, including numerous kikes.

The latter was after Israel became a recognized nation, and Stalin began shifting the USSR towards supporting Arab states based on perceived zionist betrayal, and the jews supporting the West in the aftermath.
>>
>>139529900
>9900
Kek agrees that Ukrainians are, indeed, pigmen of no use.
>>
>>139529900
It's good agricultural land and warmer than the rest of Russia so better growing season.
>>
File: CULwg-tUAAAhL47.jpg (47KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
CULwg-tUAAAhL47.jpg
47KB, 600x326px
>>139530437
And it's populated with traitorous scum which had no trouble with cutting up nuclear bombers on an airbase that was flying an American flag. 1mln$ a piece of the beauties.
We gave them billions of dollars, projects for their industry, cheap gas, whatever the fuck they'd like and the result is, we see their youth chant 'cut the Muskovites'
Let. It. Burn.
Agriculture we can do on our own. We'll take the chunks that fall off with time.
>>
So with all the sparring going on between Russia and USA, is it possible that Hurricane Harvey -- an epic disaster for the Texas and Louisiana coast -- is caused by Russian weather warfare?

And who gave North Korea all that missile technology? Did Fatman dream it up himself?
>>
>>139529614

Lol what?

>>139529763
I'm not a nazi. I'm a minarchist at best, but it most certainly could not.
>points 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,10 dont apply to natsoc people
but we could make a list of their retardation as well

>>139529801
Ribbit spacing?
are you trying to imply i post on reddit because i didnt meme arrow?
>>
>>139520470
/thread
>>
>>139528309
I am really being pursued in the current state of this site. Yes, I did a joke sometimes, but it was fun, was not it? In the end, we all voted for Obama, both supporting homosexuality and the opposition against Jewish Christians. but now? All our fish are forbidden by the wives of God.

The Internet is our place. The liberal platform. Racism, violence, abuse and hatred of women, all of which were approved earlier, for a thousand years to leave the generation all the time. So, why the hell, do you have to deal with the Nazis Twini-Elinsix-Nasa? Although you want to complain about complicated and hopeless, the attackers of Russia are an example and this place is indicative. Will we move from one of the nicest places in the world to support the fucking Hitler? No, this is not a normal step forward, because people are really interested in age, as if you were crazy at age.

These are just signs that we need moderate moderation. I'm sick of all this. Fuckin Nazis, fucking fascists, hell Hitler, fuck Trumpf, sparkle white fuck and "fuck"
>>
>>139530753
>weather warfare
Possible, but it might just be a hurricane. Most likely just a hurricane, honestly.
>NK missile tech
NK had spies in Ukraine's remnants of Soviet space industry.
My bet is on that they either stole or bought the technology.
>>
>>139530723
I didn't know they hated Russia so much. They had their own guy running the USSR for a while with Khrushchev.
>>
>>139519939
>"DADDY PLEASE LOVE ME"
>"no, go back to the closet you fucking fag"
>goes on 4chan
>"are we accepted yet?"
>answer still no
>logs into reddit
>"Here is why communism is inevitable"
>>
File: 0_f8beb_31c5da47_XL.jpg (274KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
0_f8beb_31c5da47_XL.jpg
274KB, 800x533px
>>139531088
They hate Russia like negroes hate white man.
Something wrong? It was Russia for sure. Just gotta find the connection. They're willing to support ISIS if it hurts Russia.
They don't want to build air carriers, rockets, tanks, fly planes, grow food with tractors.
No, they want to build fucking hay housing, have a little farm and have a herd of pigs.
That's Ukraine's current national identity, and after years of intentional self-destruction they're finally nearing it.
>>
>>139531086
Harvey's a weird storm. As it was landing and staying over the coast, the southwest quadrant was different on many sorts of measurements and seemed to be the energy that drove the extreme storm. That started by something that "popped" in that quadrant as the storm approached the coast.

Interesting though that NK would choose this time to intensify their provocations. Obama would have done nothing. Trump might have done something and might still. There's something else going on here.
>>
>>139531625
I wouldn't be surprised if it really was us testing a climatic weapon, or the US fucking up a test.
NK, though... I think we know too little to get just why they're doing it all now of all times.
Perhaps they're fearing that if they don't get most use out of the nukes now, soon there will be nuke defences too good for them to pierce?
>>
File: 1496751869555.jpg (28KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
1496751869555.jpg
28KB, 466x404px
because you're all unbelievably lazy and your ideology is deeply flawed.
>>
>>139531831
If it was a climatic weapon they don't have flags on them so it's hard to pin down whose it is. What surprises me is the lack of climatic defense. Why can't we knock down the blocking high pressure and let the storm run inland. Or cause some wind shear or mess up the eye or inhibit rain or something.

I don't think NK is trying to rush their nuclear missile program suddenly because missile defense is starting to work. They just want it to work at all, it's new to them.

And I think Russia is feeling a little vulnerable, because Trump tested the S400 defense of that Syria airfield and was able to push almost half the Tomahawks he launched through it. They landed harmlessly because the whole thing was a test of the S400. If the USA can defeat it, the Russian homeland is more vulnerable.

I seriously think we're on the brink of war, US and Russia.
>>
>>139532938
Well, Russia won't start a war due to the elites, up to Putin's children, living in Europe.
And if you attack us, well, Perimeter system and whatever the hell's current state of all our fun projects would be the answer.
After the war's over only life on earth would be Ukrainians, Turkroaches and Heracleum. First, because good people don't have 'where a Ukrainian walked, a jew has nothing left to do' saying going about them, second because they're imprevious to nukes, and third - because, honestly, Heracleum Sosnowsky's already a hell-plant. Its juice causes sun burns and mutations, it grows out of seeds only after a wave of cold, it grows up to three meters tall, produces up to 50k seeds a year, the seeds can survive off scraps and kill off other plantlife... Oh, and depending on the seed size it can go up in anywhere from in one year to twelve.
>>
File: 1497048057713.jpg (50KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1497048057713.jpg
50KB, 500x424px
>>139530775
>point 1
Hitler's regime is responsible for more deaths within 12years than any other regime. Even Stalin and Mao didn't come near.

>point2
since when stormfags own up to the holocaust and stop pretending the nazis dindu nuffin, but this time will do it right?

>point4
M-MUH SKIN TONE

>point5
Kinda speaks for itself desu

>point6
Nazis did attempt to eradicate all foreign culture, whether it be of the minorities within germany or of those they occupied. Hell, they even shat on traditional german culture. Hitler abhorred a deep hatred for the old conservative right and aristocratic order, and his treatment of christianity (see positive christianity) is basically a complete retcon. He might have had advocated for a "new germany" but he certainly had very little love for traditional european culture.

>point7
Literally ripped off everyone. Froze wages for german workers, expropriated wealth from jews, poles, french, dutch, austrian, czechs, etc. Onesided bilateral trade deals with satellites states to essentially pillage their steel and coal. The only people who benefited where the german industrialists like Krupp and A.G Stahlwerke who supported him during his rearmament shenanigans.

>point8
Almost true here, but mostly because of point 7. The french and poles had huge rationing crisis and food lines. I'm sure other states did too. But I guess it really depends if you include the occupied territories as part of the reich in this scenario of yours.
And while technically there was no food line in germany, there was a rationing policy in effect since august 1939 which only got worse and by the later stages of the war, there was a full blown black market economy for everyday essentials. Thankfully for the germans, the officials typically turned a blind eye in return for bribes.

>point10
Industrial mass murder is not a best seller, anon. Especially when it's motivated along racial lines.
>>
>>139519939
>>
>>139522520
I think you missed the last 5 years on the internet, sorry. Our piss poor education system failed to educate us about the reality of the social and political environment that predicated the rise of the National Socialist Party. The same environmental pressures are being applied again today resulting in the emergence of "Nazi" like characters. The Nazis were real human beings too and if you fail to understand why this happened then you fail to break the cycle. All you need to breed "Nazi" charachters is make a group of People who are willing to do something about it unhappy for a long time. People generally want a better future for themselves and their offspring, when you take that away people get angry. People also get angry when you strip them of their rights and privileges, like freedom. Invade their lands with newcomers with no understanding or respect for the social norms and reject integration. Finally invade their homes and tell them how they live is wrong and assault their culture at a foundational level. Anyone is a Nazi, everyone is a Nazi.

Shit if you anti-nazi, anti-logic faggots want to do something like tackle the banks that make us fight each other for scraps of what this beautiful planet has to offer, make a fucking post or do something useful. These shit heads want us to be enemies when in reality we both have more in common with each other and more to gain by working with each other than we ever will with them. Stop hating and bring your A game infographics and memes, make an actual argument about what's ACTUALLY going on in the world and convince a few people with arguments and reason.

>Until then fuck yourself
>>
>>139534032
You attack us. You attack us from Cuba, something happening to our embassy staff. From NK. We defend Israel, and you attack that from Syria, from Iran, in the UN Security Council.

You just don't fire the missiles yourself.

You attack our politics internally. Obama was caught on hot mic promising Medvedev "flexibility" after his 2012 reelection. Hillary signed off on a huge uranium sale to you, when we are obviously not such great allies that we would do that.

But you didn't want Trump. You don't control him. So if you can't attack us internally you have to be more overt about it.
>>
Stalin had a very tall head, almost like a conehead. I saw a death mask of him (will post if I find it again) and it looks like this. Usually hid it with hair or a cap.
>>
File: 1502591819285.jpg (101KB, 552x693px) Image search: [Google]
1502591819285.jpg
101KB, 552x693px
>>139519939
>nucommunism
>>
>>139527762
The system Trump is fighting has been somewhat promoted by Russia, as shown by their support of those candidates and their fighting against Trump.
>>
>>139538219
A Russian friend told me that the first few years of Stalin was a sort of free-love nice period, at least in the cities. The countryside was being ravaged partly to provide the food to support that softness in the cities.

Then shit got real for everyone, once Stalin was firmly entrenched, and maybe because of successive bad harvests too the nice life in the cities could no longer be supported.
>>
>>139538938
>The system Trump is fighting has been somewhat promoted by Russia
What are you talking about specifically?

Also never forget that Obongo propped up neo-Nazis in Ukraine.
>>
File: Stalin.png (401KB, 618x746px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.png
401KB, 618x746px
>>139519939
>>
>>139519939
https://youtu.be/5It1zarINv0
>>
>>139539808
>Also never forget that Obongo propped up neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

/ourguy/ confirmed?
>>
Why do we hate commies? It ain't that you're dumbasses. That would be benign. You can be dangerous dumbasses. Ask 100 million of your victims. Like giving gasoline and matches to 5 year olds and thinking everything gonna be OK.
>>
>>139522520
No. YOU voted for 0bama. People with brains didn't.
>>
>>139539808
Obama and Hillary's chumminess with Russia. Obama's enabling of North Korea (which I believe receives its tech from Russia) by not doing anyting about them for 8 years. Russia's starting to attack us right after Trump takes over. Trump's strategic move against Russia in testing their S400 system in Syria, just so we'd know if we could penetrate it with Tomahawks.
>>
>>139539808
Obama was helping Russians but, independently of that, he wants to knock down Israel. Hence anything that would help neo-Nazis was good for him.
>>
File: based commies.jpg (236KB, 967x912px) Image search: [Google]
based commies.jpg
236KB, 967x912px
>(((Stalin)))
>>
>>139540136
Dude grow up, it's not about ideology, it's about geopolitics. If you have to promote a communist party to destabilise a country - you do that, if it has to be fascist - go with that one.
>>139540544
Obama didn't have good relations with Russia. Democrats period are fucking shitstains when it comes to Eastern Europe (see the whole Yugoslavia fiasco).
>>139540640
That has nothing to do with it, it was about destabilising Russia and the region. I don't know how you don't see the fucking war in Ukraine he propped up as "helping Russia".

Putin hated Obama.
>>
>>139540709
Part of the deal, settled already in Yalta, was that Stalin got eastern Europe. (((Stalin))) not established.
>>
>>139522815
>commies showing a boom of children during massive state sponsored murder

wow color me surprised!
>>
>>139540897
I am starting to think Russia and its former E. Europe satellites are no longer so close.

We are getting better relations with the 3 Seas group, but worse with Russia. Russia is pulling some nasty stuff that you have nothing to do with.
>>
>>139541236
>I am starting to think Russia and its former E. Europe satellites are no longer so close.
Y-yeah, that was the plan of the US for the past 28 years. Who do you think took us into their arms to make us more democratic and all that crap? Hint: the US of A.

Geopolitics is beyond regional ideologies my dude. The cold war never ended. Today, Russia is much more conservative than the US, but the international game is still the same.
>>
>>139540928
On the other hand Eisenhower's motives can be questioned. By the time of Yalta, Patton and Montgomery could have finished off Hitler without Russian help. Why did we give half of Europe in exchange for help we didn't need?
>>
>>139541667
We agree the cold war never ended. Most Americans don't see that. I am spending time showing them how it's currently heating up.

Well please give Trump a chance, he really is not about telling you how to run your government. He's the opposite of that.
>>
File: 1504039627485.jpg (150KB, 624x728px) Image search: [Google]
1504039627485.jpg
150KB, 624x728px
>>139539953
my autism prevailed
>>
>>139541936
No, the bottom photo here: http://harmfulgrumpy.livejournal.com/32587.html
>>
>>139541880
>Well please give Trump a chance, he really is not about telling you how to run your government. He's the opposite of that.
I told you that I do like Trump, but he's playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. Russia and the US are natural allies, superpowers don't like other superpowers.

I can only judge Trump by his actions, and his actions point to this. Of course he wants to warm the US-Poland relations. That's a natural start. Poles HATE Russians. With the whole Three Seas Initiatives you can get all the disgruntled EU skeptic, anti-immigrant countries (V4, Balkans, Baltics, a big chunk of EE basically) united against Russia by using the anti-EU momentum.

Let's not forget that the EU is an American project.

Wanna talk about 4D chess for realz?
>>
File: 1503881727112.png (120KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1503881727112.png
120KB, 644x598px
>>139519939
because i don't like starving
I like owning my own stuff
kys commie
and if you're too much of a coward to do it yourself
giveout your address and I'll help you out
>>
>>139519939
Why is every communist country past and present also an ethno-state?

Why are communist sympathizers mostly under 30?

What happens to all the people who simply dont want to take part in your perfect system?
>>
>>139542844
Please explain how the EU is a US project. I guess it started around the time of the Marshall Plan, but OK that was 70 years ago and we won't take responsibility for Merkel.

Maybe Obama should, but he's gone.
>>
>>139526579
Serbia... same,everything got fuckes in the '90. Death of Tito followed by, i can say retarded goverment full of thieves.Hyper inflation. Kosovo war. Phew.
Every commie state had it tough transitioning to capitalsm.
But i think it's better this way.
>>
File: B2IrCN7.gif (164KB, 890x531px) Image search: [Google]
B2IrCN7.gif
164KB, 890x531px
>>139519939
Tread and die scumbbags
>>
>>139519939

Because Marxist-Leninism will always end in tyranny.

A centralized party controlling resources in practice means this entity will enrich itself at the expense of everyone else and extreme violence towards anyone defying it.

As an ideology not based on personal achievement in any way, party members frequently are promoted based on loyalty and ideology and not on competence. This leads to policies written with absolutely no understanding of how an industry works, leading to things like the famines in Mao's China.

With party and ideological loyalty as the sole factors in determining who is good and bad, political purges are a feature and not a bug or something that can be avoided. Communists to this day will justify murder, torture and starvation of kulaks as necessary and good due to their noncompliance with communist governance. Think about that, these people believe a new government murdering and torturing people to take all of the fruits of their labor and everything they've ever known by force to be justified. If this was unique to the USSR perhaps there would be weight to say "real Communism has never been tried". There are zero example of marxist-Leninist states without large scale purges, secret police, etc.

The horrors of Communism in Ukraine and Russia formed the foundation of anti-communist sentiment in Germany, communist political violence made the NSDAP the force it became. Fascism was founded almost entirely as a reaction against Communism, and to this day gains most of its political ground in people disgusted with communist behavior and ideology.

For a system to claim to be against hierarchy, it always establishes brutal hierarchy where farmers and workers are exploited beyond all others. Quotas and forced redistribution eliminate incentive for workers to achieve more. Total reliance on the State and party creates a wholly dependent population of slaves
>>
>>139544095
Kosovo war only went that way because Bill Clinton made it so. I don't think his action had much US support btw, I certainly didn't understand it. Now I understand: Clinton was pro Muslim.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.