[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ezra klein made a podcast about you all: https://www.stitche

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Ezra_Klein_show_podcast_Vox.0.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ezra_Klein_show_podcast_Vox.0.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
Ezra klein made a podcast about you all: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/the-ezra-klein-show
>>
>>139519039
88 minutes long
>>
>>139519039
tdlr
>>
>>139519039
(((EZRA KLEIN)))
>>
Did he? Aw that's nice.

Got a quick rundown or ..?
>>
>>139519039
>Jew talks shit about us

It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>139519039
>The result is her fantastic new book, Kill All the Normies
>>
aaaw
won't listen
>>
>>139519039
who?
>>
>>139519039
i couldnt possibly care less
>>
>>139519039
This website is such trash. Anything liberals touch just doesn't work
>>
>>139519039
Ezra please consider killing yourself.
>>
>>139519039

Best part of this podcast was the part was where he was talking about how the power in society is in the hands of the white men and that's why young white men are lashing out at demographics changes that are threatening that hegemony. Obviously ignoring the fact that it's the fucking kikes who are mostly in power now, not WASP males.
>>
>>139519667
It's actually not that bad. I listened to it this morning. Nagle has a basic understanding of alt right viewpoints and recognizes that the left isn't doing shit to stop them. Ezra spends most of the time kiking around setting up softballs for the Irish communist.
>>
>>139519039
Like I want to listen to yet another kike kvetch about (((white people))) in power that aren't actually white, for the umpteenth million time since ever, all while obviously sidestepping around the fact that Jews and Anglo Jewish UK royal family run everything. There isn't enough sage stocked in the world for how much it deserves to be saged. Get rekt, (((Klein)))
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.