[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHRISTIAN THREAD NUMBER 3 - let's just trust in Jesus Christ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 51

File: 1444510166533.jpg (17KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444510166533.jpg
17KB, 231x250px
everyone are welcome.
>>
Catholics aren't Christian
>>
Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

You cannot possibly be a white nationalist and a christfag at the same time. The NSDAP including Hitler detested christianity and had long term plans to replace it with original pagan religion. There is absolutely no 1st century evidence that Jesus even existed, despite supposedly living in one of the most well documented time periods of the roman empire. If he was real then he was so unimportant he failed to be mentioned in even a single document. End your life you delusional faggot.
>>
>>139516323
First for Gott ist todt
>>
>>139516323
Hourly reminder that Christians are coalburners of the soul
>>
File: 1487954729719.jpg (296KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1487954729719.jpg
296KB, 1280x967px
>>139516575
Wrong on all counts. The Bible is a nationalist text. NSDAP was a Christian party. Not even atheist scholars agree Christ existed and was nailed to the cross.
>>
>>139516575
Please anon, stop being so mad. It's not healthy.
>>
>>139516816
>The Bible is a nationalist text.
If you're the seed of Abraham, you're not white.
>>
>>139517029
Abraham's seed is Christians.
>>
>>139516816
Hitler was a papist heathen
>>
>>139517029
The Seed of Abraham is a person, and that person is Christ Jesus.

Who was not white.
>>
What is the one good deed you have done today?
>>
>>139516816
The bible is nationalist for Israel and noone else. The NSDAP fronted as christian because they would have easily lost if they opposed it outright, there are direct quotes from the top brass and it's very evident you've done no research on it. Can you provide any of this 1st century evidence he existed?
>>
>>139517080
Christians die in, and remain within, Christ Jesus, the Seed of Abraham.
>>
>>139517098
I know, but still, there are some saved Catholics.
>>
>>139516575

Jesus was a homeless man preaching in occupied territory during a rather interesting time in Roman history.

How much time do you think the Romans gave to wandering homeless rabbis in Israel?

(And yet did not Tacitus write of this man?)
>>
>>139517284
That sliver is thin, my friend. Very thin.
>>
>>139517080
Exactly. Go LARP as a jew in some desert.
>>
File: October Surprise.png (98KB, 1350x243px) Image search: [Google]
October Surprise.png
98KB, 1350x243px
It's really sad that Christian threads get shitposted to hell within minutes of their creation or just slid off the catalog.
>also, what do you think of this screencap?
>>
>>139517126
>Can you provide any of this 1st century evidence he existed?
Nobody can provide any evidence that He existed which you will accept. Because you've already decided he doesn't, and you believe yourself all-sovereign, because you are an autotheist.
>>
>>139517122
Cared for the infirm
>>
>>139517289
Tacitus was born over 50 years after Jesus supposedly died and never mentioned him. Jesus was a homeless rabbi who supposedly cured incurable diseases and ailments by sheer force of will, and rasied the dead and had them walking the streets. That is certainly the kind of thing that would be written about.
>>
Time for eldritch angels.
>>
>>139517126
>The bible is nationalist for Israel and noone else.

Do we not live at the ends of the earth, vis-a-vis Israel?

Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
>>
>>139517582
That doesn't imply nationalism for whitey in any way.
>>
>>139517459
I don't know about the eclipse, but Sept. 21 begins the Feast of Trumpets, and I believe the Rapture will be on a Feast of Trumpets. I hope it is this one. But I don't know.
>>
>>139517500
No, I will accept any evidence that doesn't come from the bible.
>>
>>139517325
Just remind them to read the Bible and love Christ.
>>139517459
There are angry jews (aka atheists) who live for denying God
>>
>>139517734
Josephus.
>>
>>139517571
Historians write about the past? You don't say. Do you go to /his/ a lot? Because you know as much about history as they do.

The Annals passage (15.44), which has been subjected to much scholarly analysis, follows a description of the six-day Great Fire of Rome that burned much of Rome in July 64 AD.[3]
The key part of the passage reads as follows (translation from Latin by A. J. Church and W. J. Brodribb, 1876):

Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.
>>
>>139517697
Neither should it. If you're proud of the amount of melanin you have, the Kingdom of God is not for you.
>>
>>139517284
I'm sure there are, but this is in spite of their "church". To those saved Catholics, we have to give them the call to come out of her, and to the rest of them, we need to give them the true gospel so they may be saved.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 480x679px
>>
>>139517840
Written 93-94 years after his supposed death and the legitimacy of the writings are largely debated.
>>
>>139517850
>and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.
That's the relevant part.
>>
>>139517850
>Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition

That's Tacitus, the greatest of the Roman historians, saying that Jesus was crucified by Pilate under the rule of Tiberius, and that the superstition that He rose from the dead spread over the entire world.
>>
Matthew 4:8-9
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>139516524
FIRST POST
>>
>>139517915
And this is why I have absolutely no respect for christfags.
>>
File: karl-marx-never... (1).jpg (154KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
karl-marx-never... (1).jpg
154KB, 640x427px
>>139517573
>Karl Marx was born on 5 May 1818 to Heinrich Marx (1777–1838) and Henrietta Pressburg (1788–1863). He was born at Brückengasse 664 in Trier, a town then part of the Kingdom of Prussia's Province of the Lower Rhine.[16] Marx was ancestrally Jewish; his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx.[17] Karl's father, as a child known as Herschel, was the first in the line to receive a secular education; he became a lawyer and lived a relatively wealthy and middle-class existence, with his family owning a number of Moselle vineyards. Prior to his son's birth, and to escape the constraints of anti-semitic legislation, Herschel converted from Judaism to Lutheranism, the main Protestant denomination in Germany and Prussia at the time, taking on the German forename of Heinrich over the Yiddish Herschel.[18] Marx was also a third cousin once removed of German Romantic poet Heinrich Heine, also born to a German Jewish family in the Rhineland, with whom he became a frequent correspondent in later life.
>>
>>139516323
Theres' literally no proof of god existing. And if he does exist, he is clearly an asshole who doesn't care about all of us.
>>
>>139518041
Hmmmm, another historian who wrote about the past. I'll have to look into this.

Historians......write about the past.......

About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him. And the tribe of the Christians, so called after him, has still to this day not disappeared.
- Jewish Antiquities, 18.3.3 §63
(Based on the translation of Louis H. Feldman, The Loeb Classical Library.)
>>
>>139518075
Yes, that Jesus rose from the dead.
>>
>>139518146
Who's asking for or wants your respect?
>>
>>139518201
The universe God made doesn't exist?

Are you sure?
>>
>>139518041
>93-94 years after his supposed death
Josephus is 1st century. It's more like 60 years later.
>the legitimacy of the writings are largely debated
Yeah, and so is the shape of the earth.
>>
>>139518146
what, that your identity is built around God, and not your race.

im proud of being white, but it's not my primary identifier.
>>
>>139518258
Nowhere does it say that in that quote, nor the one truly relevant part of the quote that shows the natural disgust of a true European man against the semitic shit you love to swallow so much.
>>
File: 1502690762868.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1502690762868.png
23KB, 645x773px
Why did god forsake me to this wretched planet

All the good women are gone. The culture of the people has been eroded and replaced with materialism and consumerism. I can't even find a means to support myself because there are none, especially because I'm a straight white male with no kids.

Fuck this gay earth, God. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 528x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 528x286px
>>139518201
>he doesn't know
>>
>>139516973
>Which proves that atheists are wrong when they slander Christians as violent mongrels- judge the teaching, not the followers.

that is sort of a problem tho. once the average christian actually could comprehend christianity they all went full hippy pacifist with a side of sticking to a "at the moment last decade" lifestyle.

this is why sandniggers are walking all over europeans.
the christian is but a decieved european (whites ofc) but the atheist is someone who willingly spits on everything his ancestors have done to get us where we are.
>>
>>139518211
>He was the Messiah
>He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him

It's worth noting these are the only parts scholars believe is fraudulent, despite the fedoras attempts to dismiss the whole thing.
>>
>>139517734
>>139517734

If God descended from heaven and demonstrated omnipotence omnipresence and omniscience to you and every one who would listen, you'd still disbelieve. You couldnt test empirically the metaphysical and you'd never grasp , theb anything you showed as proof to a disbeliever would be dismissed immediately as cgi or lies or superior alien tech.
Sadly you are reprobated and there is no threshold of proof possible for you.
>>
File: General Augusto Pinochet.jpg (30KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
General Augusto Pinochet.jpg
30KB, 352x450px
>>139516323
Could Pinochet be considered a Christian Falangist?
>>
>>139518421
That's the superstition the Christians propagated.

That Jesus rose from the dead.
>>
>>139518433
He will, Anon. He will. You don't want to be here when it happens.
>>
>>139518665
>If God descended from heaven and demonstrated omnipotence omnipresence and omniscience to you and every one who would listen, you'd still disbelieve.
Let's find out.
>>
>>139518146
>>139518315
>>139518391
All atheists have False Idols, this fool chose his skin.
>>
>>139518615
Messiah appears elsewhere in Josephus about Jesus.

Josephus was not a Christian, and had no Christian influences.

So where did Josephus go to record what Christians were, and what they were saying?

To Christian sources.
>>
>>139518201
What is "proof"? Who says what is and is not valid evidence? Can you prove you exist without either citing your subjective opinion or stealing from the Christian worldview?
>>
>>139518952
>Josephus was not a Christian, and had no Christian influences
Exactly. Which is why we know he didn't say that Jesus was the Messiah or that the Old Testament prophesied of Him, because he didn't believe that.
>>
>>139517619
>Everyone has those things as well. Its called the gift of life so yes, of course those are things to be proud of but It was God who created all of those things and let you even exist and gave you the ability to procreate and think and act for yourself. Acknowledge Him and then you will see how pride comes before the fall and how it is what caused satan to fall and it is what the kikes feel about the new world they are building.

yet your god came later with such heavy claims, literal jew move.
also you would be surprised how many don't have a home, land, family and love. so don't try to give my accomplishments i worked hard for to some lying desert jew.
>>
>>139519167
He didn't have to believe it to record it as a historian. He used Christian source material to record it as a historian.

He's an historian, not an oracle.
>>
>>139519248
What do you have that God did not give you?
>>
What are some good online communities or resources that you use? And how many of you met someone ( partner ) through your Church/parish ?
>>
>>139516524
Protestants are Muslim.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/presbyterian-church-usa-offers-prayers-to-allah-acknowledges-muhammad-as-prophet
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 768x1005px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 768x1005px
>>139516323
I remember you or one of your friends in one of the previous threads, arguing with a Muslim over whose holy book was the correct fulfillment of the Torah. And yet you have the balls to claim that your religion is not Jewish? Get the hell out of here with your Semitic nonsense, it has no place in the 21st century.
>>
>>139518433
Satan is the force that has dominion over this material realm, Anon. Do not be surprised at the evils you see before you. It is all a part of the Adversary's plan to render the world into pure dissolution.
>>
>>139519009
Bigfoot as just as real if not more real than god. You can't prove or disprove bigfoot, or unicorns. So they might exist right?
>>
>>139517284
There are 0(zero) saved catholics
>>
>>139519407
everything
>>
>>139519723
Nothing.
>>
>>139519664
>unicorns
Asian rhinos

Bad example
>>
>>139519519
The theory of relativity is "jewish". Do you also refuse to use the GPS jew?
>>
File: MemeCenter_1493167569093_881.jpg (820KB, 737x898px) Image search: [Google]
MemeCenter_1493167569093_881.jpg
820KB, 737x898px
>>139519723
So you don't have a soul or basic empathy? Got it.
>>
>>139516323
thought I'd share on of my favorites chapters in scripture, seeing as it's relevant to what's been going on this month with ANTIFA and whatnot.

stay encouraged.

Psalm 37[a]
Of David.

Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.

Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.
For those who are evil will be destroyed,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look for them, they will not be found.
But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy peace and prosperity.

The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;
but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.

The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.
But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.
>>
>>139520036

Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;
for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the Lord upholds the righteous.

The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care,
and their inheritance will endure forever.
In times of disaster they will not wither;
in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.
>>
>>139519792
you don't get handouts, you have to work for everything.
as always your jewish god feels like I owe him something yet I dont remember asking anything from him. how can you expect me to blindly follow some stranger instead of my father?
disgusting.
>>
>>139520172
But the wicked will perish:
Though the Lord’s enemies are like the flowers of the field,
they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.

The wicked borrow and do not repay,
but the righteous give generously;
those the Lord blesses will inherit the land,
but those he curses will be destroyed.

The Lord makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.
They are always generous and lend freely;
their children will be a blessing.[b]

Turn from evil and do good;
then you will dwell in the land forever.
For the Lord loves the just
and will not forsake his faithful ones.

Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed[c];
the offspring of the wicked will perish.
The righteous will inherit the land
and dwell in it forever.

The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom,
and their tongues speak what is just.
The law of their God is in their hearts;
their feet do not slip.

The wicked lie in wait for the righteous,
intent on putting them to death;
but the Lord will not leave them in the power of the wicked
or let them be condemned when brought to trial.
>>
>>139519325
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus#Arguments_in_favor_of_partial_authenticity
>>
>>139520267
Hope in the Lord
and keep his way.
He will exalt you to inherit the land;
when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it.

I have seen a wicked and ruthless man
flourishing like a luxuriant native tree,
but he soon passed away and was no more;
though I looked for him, he could not be found.

Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
a future awaits those who seek peace.[d]
But all sinners will be destroyed;
there will be no future[e] for the wicked.

The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord;
he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
The Lord helps them and delivers them;
he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
because they take refuge in him.
>>
>>139519641
Satan has more to offer than (((YHWH))). Wow, my reward for depriving myself of all earthly pleasures is getting to sing praises to the genocidal, narcissistic jew in the sky forever and ever? Meanwhile Satan promises to build a hedonistic, materialistic feelgood utopia according to christfags? What do you think a sane and rational person is going to want to choose?
>>
>>139519431
Online? Dunno. The thing you need is inperson talk support and discussion with Christians aka sunday school or just getting to know others in a church. Forums like this and others may be ok ways of learning scripture at best case, but ways to sinful anger and wrath at worst. For materials and discussion, I get Newsletters in snailmail i enjoy, dr stanley is a good one.
>>
>>139519883
No, I acknowledge Jewish contributions to science. I don't acknowledge Jewish fairy tales.
>>
>>139518754
>Falangist
No. He was a (((CIA))) backed free market shill. Why would you think he's a Falangist?
>>
>>139519664
Can you prove you exist without either citing your subjective opinion or stealing from the Christian worldview?
>>
File: jesusJEWSmeme2 (1).jpg (391KB, 713x636px) Image search: [Google]
jesusJEWSmeme2 (1).jpg
391KB, 713x636px
>>139520202
>follow some stranger instead of my father?
But God is your spiritual father though, Reddit. Then again, you said that God has given you nothing, so you don't even have a soul to realize this with.
>>
>>139517459
Let the shills desperately shill. These threads have some great discussion, no matter how many retards mumble 'muh kike on stick'
>>
>>139518433
it is a test dude, probably another bet with the devil over who wins
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x400px
>>139516323
If the Bible is the word of God, then why is it so poorly written? God must be drunk.
>>
>>139520726
Why do you pretend to be a white supremacist, anon?
>>
>>139520412
Good to hear you agree that the "jewish" part is irrelevant bait. Christ was still not a jew.
>>
>>139520877
That's not a contradiction, it's a new law. The Noahic covenant and the Mosaic covenant have different laws.
>>
File: smoloko-1.jpg (77KB, 640x314px) Image search: [Google]
smoloko-1.jpg
77KB, 640x314px
>>139520325
>Genuinely wanting a hell on earth, where rape, terror, destruction, and eldritch evil can flourish.
>Thinking your disgusting, fetid, Reddit-tier opinion matters.
Kindly slit your throat, Johansen Sterngenberg.
>>
hi I'm athiest
please convert and cleanse me, for i am filthy.
>>
>>139520202
So you made a planet to live on, you made the air you breathe, you made the universe to host your planet, you made all the animals and plants you eat, you provided your own brain, with its own synapses, and you gave yourself your own body.
>>
>>139520940
>Christ was still not a jew.
Matthew 1.You're wrong.
>>
File: 1501355182659.jpg (19KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1501355182659.jpg
19KB, 353x334px
>>139520877
Hey look, it's another atheist poorly interpreting scripture. Fuck off back to r*ddit, you disgrace your Catholic heritage.
>>139520911
Because I am. It's also conveniently a Christian symbol.
>>
>>139521061
Singing to (((YHWH))) forever doesn't sound any better. Another question, how can you hate the heebs when (((YHWH))) specifically chose them? It was predestined for them to kill Jesus and they played their part to the letter.
>>
>>139520877
The Bible has 340,000 cross references
It has zero errors and is the inerrant word of God
>>
If we are to interpret the Bible literally, and God made us in his image, then why does an eternal all-encompassing entity need a pancreas or a stomach?
>>
>>139520877
Holy shit your a fucking retard. That was given to different people at different times you dumbass.
>>
>>139521377
That's debatable. The celtic cross may have originated as a symbol representing the sun. Stop appropriating my potato culture faggot.
>>
>>139521377
>Because I am.
What kind of white supremacist would go on and adopt a non-white religion that has its followers larp as non-whites?
>>
File: image.png (45KB, 470x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45KB, 470x308px
>>139521044
Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics as you try to explain these.
>>
>>139521154
>atheist
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>139521154
If you want to be converted, you are already making the first steps. We cannot convert you, that is up to Jesus. The question is: Will you let Him?

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief!
Mark 9:24
>>
>>139520267
>I was young and now I am old,
>>
>>139520318
There's much better sources out there.
>>
>>139520595
not your god tho.
Dievs is not some desert jew fiction but the father of the sky of my people. My destiny mutch like that of all my people has been made by the godess Laima since the day we were born.
I don't have to answer to you nor your foreign god, yet you keep talking as if he is the ultimate being, yet obviously he is one of the youngest abrahamic creations, just like that faggot allah.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 736x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 736x598px
>>139521402
>>139521489
>>
>>139520325
An eternity in the dark, and on fire, for eternal punishment, like he's getting?

Nah. Pass. He's got nothing good.
>>
>>139520877
You mean why to different people under different circumstances are they allowed to do different things?

That's a contradiction to you?

I can vote.
I'm a felon now, and can't vote.

Is that a contradiction?
>>
>>139521570
You don't have the right to judge God. Your place is to submit to God. Without the God of the bible, you could explain nothing including our talking right now.
>>
>>139516524
Protestants are just as Christian as Muslims.

>Catholic aren't Christian
Yeah, can't hear you over our apostolic succession.
>>
>>139520940
>Christ was still not a jew.
The Seed of Abraham
The Root of David
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
King of the Jews.
Jewish Moshiac.
Mother a Jew.
Stepfather a Jew.

Yehoshua, not a Jew.

kek
>>
>>139521154
Only God can do that, friend, and he will, with your permission.

Though your sins are as scarlet, He will wash them white as snow.
>>
>>
>>139521712
Neither does the mystical jewish carptenter. I veto both. At least pagans believed in things like reincarnation and Valhalla, heaven sounds incredibly fucking boring.
>>
>>139521387
If you don't want to sing, don't sing.
>>
>>139521154
Ask yourself why you're an atheist. Learn more about the world and the Universe, and with it your sense of awe and wonderment will grow. An attachment to God stems from that.
>>
>>139520940
But... he was Jewish. He rebelled against the Jewish establishment and was killed for it. I don't see how he wasn't a jew. You're just falling for the "muh kike on a stick" meme they use all the time.
>>
>>139521442
My bodily outward appearance isnt me. My eternal soul is me. In that image we are made, even God took this form as he visited Earth in mary's blessed womb.
>>139521561
Christ's love is for all mankind
>>
>>139521442
Being made in God's image means that God could look at Adam and see something of Himself in Adam. That something is the Holy Spirit of God, the Breath of Life that caused Adam to become a living soul.

Adam lost that, and all of Adam's children were born in Adam's dead, lost, and sinful image.
>>
>>139521983
>jews killing jews
based jew man!
>>
>>139521870
>apostolic succession
Unbiblical and satanic lie.
>>
>>139521527
>muh heritage
Symbols can have multiple meanings, anon. The Swastika was used by various religions before Hitler reused it based on one he saw in a church. Likewise the Irish simply continued to use a pre-Christian symbol upon Christianization, with a new meaning.
>>
File: 1267582050181.jpg (748KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1267582050181.jpg
748KB, 1900x1200px
Can I be a good Christian and continue to be a white nationalist? If I stop hating Jews and niggers in my heart and instead just want to be separate from them, I can't find any Biblical precedent that says that's wrong. We can all be one church and all be Christian, but the Bible doesn't say you have to do it around me.
>>
>>139521402
The biblical canon was kludged together by a bunch of lunatics and politicians in AD 325 in Nicaea. They didn't write it, mind you, they just selected the texts, many of them very valuable indeed. But you need to stop with this "inerrancy" fagottry, that's simply not how scripture works.
>>
>>139521983
God chose the israelites to kill Jesus. It's not like he sent Jesus and was shocked at it like "wow, oh no they killed you (me) and I somehow didn't see this coming despite being omniscient" you dumb faggot. You don't even understand your own theology.
>>
>>139522191
How is it unbiblical? I mean, you can say it's a lie, but go ahead and go through the documents yourself, it's clearly not.

We have a connection to Christ. Protestant religions don't, and all of them were formed at least 1000 years from the death of Christ. How could they claim any connection to Him?
>>
>>139521346
Christ is the Logos made flesh. Eternal Truth embodied and walking among mortals. "Jews" is a word used to describe the group of people who united in denying the Truth. The word is falsely conflated with all people from Judea.

>>139521907
All your statements are correct if you replace "jew" with "Judean" and even then you are just referring to His flesh, the temporary vessel for His eternal being.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x236px
>>139521836
God should make up his mind.
>>
>>139521346
Ethnically not religiously
>>
>>139522198
>>muh heritage
the jew shows his colors, how surprising.
>>
>>139522282
No. People are people.
>>
>>139522282
Absolutely. There's nothing anti-Christian about wanting your nation to continue to exist for your people and culture.
>>
File: smallestchristian.gif (192B, 17x21px) Image search: [Google]
smallestchristian.gif
192B, 17x21px
Posting the littlest OC
May the light of God guide you all through your brightest and darkest times
Amen
>>
File: pMDNn.jpg (96KB, 316x432px) Image search: [Google]
pMDNn.jpg
96KB, 316x432px
Thomas Jefferson Bible for the win
>no miracles
>anti Jew
>>
>>139521570
Men have seen Jesus, Who is God. Men have not seen the Father, Who is God.

‘Return, backsliding Israel,’ says the Lord;
‘I will not cause My anger to fall on you.
For I am merciful,’ says the Lord;
‘I will not remain angry forever.

v

And you, even yourself,
Shall let go of your heritage which I gave you;
And I will cause you to serve your enemies
In the land which you do not know;
For you have kindled a fire in My anger which shall burn forever.”

guess where that fire is?

God created man and animals on Day Six. there isn't any contradiction there.

Men can be righteous if that righteousness is imputed to them by God. All Christians are righteous in God's eyes, as Jesus' righteousness is imputed to them.

No man can be righteous on his own.

Again, zero contradictions.

If two blind men are healed, then one blind man was healed. Not even looking this up; this is not a contradiction without the word "only one" being involved.
>>
>>139521702
So why couldn't they have went to the tomb more than once?
>>
>>139521870
>our apostolic succession.

Two to three witnesses to this in the bible please, to establish it.
>>
>>139521702
Your chart is incorrect, John 20 says dawn. I stopped looking for errors in your jew chart after that.
>>
>>139521990
by vetoing both, you merely remain in your dead status and will join the devil in hellfire

pity
>>
>>139522282
>Can I be a good Christian and continue to be a white nationalist?

No.
>>
>>139522450
>making fun of """irish"""-americans means I'm a jew
The fuck are you on about?
>>
Religion is a lie. They just like to take your money from the government and you sheeple
>>
Paganism is the future. Christians are just cucks
>>
>>139522836
Ok. It's a lose-lose situation I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1466549732245.jpg (16KB, 293x208px) Image search: [Google]
1466549732245.jpg
16KB, 293x208px
>>139521836
>Your place is to submit to God
you dont submit to anyone you faggot.
you can love and respect
but submission is literally for the fucking cattle you faggot.
>>
>>139522405
>How is it unbiblical?
It's not in the bible.
>but go ahead and go through the documents yourself
Well if I do that then I'm going to find evidence of its falsehood, for example the contradiction between Irenaeus and Tertullian's lists of the succession of the bishop of Rome.
>We have a connection to Christ
You have a connection to the pope.
>Protestant religions don't
We have His perfect word.
>all of them were formed at least 1000 years from the death of Christ
Our gospel is not novel, it was recorded in the earliest documents of Christianity, the New Testament.
>>
>>139521570
>he doesn't know what the trinity is
Learn Christian doctrine first you retard
>>
>>139522407
Yup. His eternal body is Jewish. Circumcised even. Bruised, and pierced, in the house of his friends. Just as the bible says.
>>
>>139522128
If the soul is eternal, does that mean it's always existed? That'd contradict the notion that a singular God entity made it, wouldn't it?
>>
>>139521377
I disgrace my Catholic heritage? But I thought that Catholics were heathens bound for hell, at least according to some of your Christian brothers in this thread. Who should I listen to?
>>
>>139522872
>my extinct, irrelevant new age garbage is the future
Top kek, you faggots really are delusional.
>>
>>139522128
>Christ's love is for all mankind
Christianity is obviously a plot to get whites to admit to jewish supremacy by adopting their superficial culture, to get whites to actively destroy their own culture and to follow the teachings of the SJW cuck of yonder. You can't be a white supremacist and a Christian.
>>
>>139522282
God separated all peoples at the Tower of Babel, and in Revelations all the nations are still there, so it's God's will that we don't destroy them.
>>
>>139522906
You are worth less than cattle to YHWH the God of Israel.
>>
I started reading my KJV bible on Sunday. I've completed Genesis and Exodus. I will probably continue into Leviticus today.

I still don't know what orientation I'm going to choose, but I hope the source material will provide some framework for my thinking so I can make a conscious decision when the time is right.
>>
>>139522772
Jesus did tell Peter to create a Church, and there are well sourced documents that he created what would later become the Catholic Church (and Orthodox Churches with help from other apostles).

Just out of curiosity, what denomination are you? Let me guess, baptist.

>>139522872
If Christians are such cucks, how come we btfo you out of your homeland and converted your people?
>>
>>139522988
>duuuur people disagree about things so i'm just gonna play dumb
Pathetic.
>>
>>139521702
Four accounts, one of which was a compilation account.

No contradictions.

Do you know what a contradiction is?
>>
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
>>
>>139522027
He's a jew troll hungry for you's stop feeding him.
>>139522282
Faith in Christ is all you need through the grace of God. Careful you dont harden your heart and sear your soul.
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 945x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 945x745px
>>139522405
>>
>>139522898
It's an infinite win-infinite loss situation, and you can still win.
>>
>>139522407
Why can't you spiritual semites come up with your own philosophy, why did you have to steal stoic teachings and had to slap your jewish shit onto it? And that's what it is, jewish shit.

>>139522434
Then why was he circumcised, why did he study the torah, why did he argue in the temple, why did he celebrate hannukkah, why was he referred to as rabbi? Because he was, in every sense of the word, a jew. Stand to your jew love, spiritual coalburner! It's not like you have any dignity left.
>>
>>139522963
Our eternal souls had a beginning; God did not.
>>
>>139516524
If you're Protestant you may as well be Atheist, both are damned. But only Protestantism is a true heresy.
>>
>>139523160
>Jesus did tell Peter to create a Church
No, He told the apostles, all of them.
>there are well sourced documents that he created what would later become the Catholic Church
Indeed, and I do not want what the Church later became, I want the Church Jesus founded.
>>
>>139522988
>Who should I listen to?

The Holy Spirit of God.
>>
>>139522353
The Bible is the INERRANT, infallible and inspired word of God.
>>
>>139522418
You really are a fucking retard.

Not everyone is/will be saved. God wants everyone to be saved but when people reject him to mich then he rejects them. You also don't know what the 144,000 is either.
>>
>>139523051
I liked the part in Numbers where the heebs got upset with Moses because they were starving and dying in the desert, so (((YHWH))) sent venemous snakes and killed "many" of them for so much as questioning him.
Also that part where (((YHWH))) suddenly got really mad at Moses for forgetting to mutilate his son's penis so he tried to kill him, but then Moses' wife did it with a rock and it was all okay.
>>
File: schlomo.gif (879KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
schlomo.gif
879KB, 180x180px
>>139522869
>yes goyim, forget your ancestry
>heritage is stupid anyways
>come pray to your "white" christian god
>welcome some migrants while you're at it, this world means nothing, right?
>oh we are so alike goy, enjoy afterlife, hehehe...
>>
>>139522960
Nope His followers are His eternal earthly body, there are no bodies in heaven.
>Ephesians 4:1-16
>So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

>Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. 16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
>>
>>139522906
It's 500 years ago, and you're in your fields. Your country has just been defeated. You see the conquering king and his retinue headed up the road you're on.

Are you smart enough to bend the knee?

Or will you be one head shorter when they pass?

That's the submission we're talking about. Bending the knee to the conquering King.
>>
>>139523330
I'm circumcised and not jewish. The torah is a part of the Bible you fucking retard.
>>
>>139523160
How come you tortured and killed your european brothers and only fought (and got slaughtered by) the muslims 400 years after they fucked off so you could try to claim some piece of land with no strategic value?
>>
>>139522937
>It's not in the bible.
Okay? So it's satanic then?
>Well if I do that then I'm going to find evidence of its falsehood, for example the contradiction between Irenaeus and Tertullian's lists of the succession of the bishop of Rome.
History is full of contradictions. Part of history is sorting those out. I still don't see how this makes Catholic satanic.
>You have a connection to the pope.
No. The Pope's word is not law. There's only been, as far as I'm aware, two declarations from the Holy See that were absolute. One of them being that the bread and wine are the true body and blood of Christ.
>We have His perfect word.
Believe it or not, God didn't sit down and write the Bible himself with a feather and a quill. The Bible has perfect ideas, it was, however, written by imperfect beings spread out over a long span of time. With that, it requires us to search out what the context of certain things are so we can be aware of the true meaning. Which is why we don't just have the Bible in our libraries. We look through history and figure out how these writers lived, what the writing style of the time was, etc.
>Our gospel is not novel, it was recorded in the earliest documents of Christianity, the New Testament.
Missing a few books though.
>>
>>139523381
So God has no limits?
>>
>>139523160
No, Jesus did not tell Peter to create a church. He told Peter to make disciples of all men, just like He told the other apostles.

Apostolic succession. Please give me 2 or 3 witnesses that this exists in the Kingdom of God.
>>
>>139523045
good thing i spit on that jew fairy
>>
>>139523406
Catholics dont follow the bible and bow down to that jesuit vicar of satan at the church of pedophilia wake up you sheep
>>
>>139523495
In the words of the immortal C.S. Lewis, when referring to the lion Aslan, the Christ figure in the Narnia chronicles:

"He's not a tame lion, you know."
>>
File: Deus Vult.jpg (130KB, 680x540px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.jpg
130KB, 680x540px
did someone say C H R I S T I A N???
>>
Why is Christianity guilt focused?

Am I supposed to be guilt tripped constantly?

I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that, in order to go to Heaven you have to submit entirely to God's every whim.

Even if you are following the commandments, if you have not accepted Jesus you are NOT going to Heaven but will suffer eternal torment.

I was not raised in a Christian home and did not concern myself at all with Religion until recently, I turned to God for answers and read the Bible cover to cover over the course of a year and a half and I can honestly say I was happier before.
>>
File: 1504002855256.jpg (735KB, 1024x993px) Image search: [Google]
1504002855256.jpg
735KB, 1024x993px
I can never accept a theistic dogma, but I understand the value of Christianity and tradition for a society to function. What should I do? I can't just join a church, because that would be hypercritical.
>>
>>139523602
Are there cells in your body?

Then there are people in teh Body of Christ.
>>
>>139523533
The fuck are you on about? Making fun of plastic paddies is Ireland's national passtime.
>>
>>139523705
The traditions of men are satanic, yes.
>>
>>139523874
You can, but the main purpose to join a church is to worship God...
>>
>>139523719
Any limits God has are self-imposed for whatever reason and whatever time He chooses.

Many times He limited Himself when He was here, to experience time as we do.
>>
File: first way.jpg (591KB, 700x6826px) Image search: [Google]
first way.jpg
591KB, 700x6826px
>>139521154
>>
>>139523446
He's never spoken to me.
>>
>>139523281
That VASTLY oversimplifies things, and also, the baptist line is bunk.

It wasn't called "Eastern Orthodox" at the time... it was just called Christianity. And then there was a split between East and West, partially due to the split of the Roman Empire, that created the Catholic and Orthodox churches.

Nice try tho.

>>139523419
Yeah, and they did.
>I want the Church of Jesus founded
By who? Some dumb fucks in the middle of nowhere who didn't even meet Jesus on earth? Fuck that.

>>139523703
I don't know, I wasn't there. It might have something to do with the fact that we didn't give a fuck about the muzzies except for when the got onto our land, and the "European brothers" were attacking us on a constant basis.
>>
>>139523869
To get into heaven, you merely have to believe the truth, and consent to be transformed into something that can live in heaven.
>>
>>139523690
>I'm circumcised and not jewish.
Do you celebrate hannukkah too`? And of course the jewish book your jewish messiah studied is a part of the bible.
>>
>>139522645
Reminder Thomas Jefferson is burning in Hell.
>>139523004
>ignores 2,000 years of history
Every time
>>
>>139523874
Talk to God, rage at God, yell at God, direct your attention to God.
>>
File: 1500675307887.png (664KB, 1267x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1500675307887.png
664KB, 1267x1635px
>when atheists say the Bible has contradictions
>>
>>139523816
Your heart is filled with hate and sin, I will pray for you.
>>
>>139523901
I'm 100% potatonigger I'm afraid. My family moved here two generations ago and married into other potatonigger families.
>>
>>139522993
New age? Read our myths and philosopher loser
>>
>>139523051
If you haven't read the New Testament yet than read that first and start with John
>>
>>139523874
Just go anyway, you'll find like-minded conservative company and potentially a qt traditional wife.
>>
>>139523937
Okay, so you're one of those """"Christians"""" who believe that THEY know, everyone else is wrong.

Stop using Christianity in the ways that BLM uses BLM, as a way to feel "revolutionary" and that you "know" more than everyone.
>>
>>139523874
After everything Christians have done to ruin your nation you'd think that the few Germans that find their way here would have more sense in them.
>>
>>139523611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0e2L2_BAvo

English:
Neighing neighed the war horses
Waiting for the warriors
Warriors sharpening their swords on stone
Once the swords were sharp,
they put them crosswise and swore:
Better take my head rather than my homeland.
And that I tell you, strangers, do not come to this land -
a golden nightingale is singing on the tip of my sword.

not everyone is willing to live the life of a slave.
>>
>>139524041
He has, at least once. The Holy Spirit of God, in a still, small voice, has at least once told you that Jesus is the christ, the Son of the living God.

You can believe Him and be saved, or not. Your choice.

If you want God to talk to you more, spend more time in the bible.
>>
>>139524050
>who didn't even meet Jesus on earth?
>the apostles never met Jesus
Get a load of this guy. I'm sorry, but we follow God's church since it was founded on the day of Pentacost.
>>
>>139523495
Circumcision was an act of covenant. Those not a part of the covenant were liable to be smote for not sharing the fear of God, and therefore submission to his Laws. I'm not sure what you're upset about.
>>
>>139523330
>why did you have to steal stoic teachings and had to slap your jewish shit onto it?
God willed it. Sorry if Gods will is inconvenient or doesn't feed your ego enough.
>>
>>139524104
How the SJW crowd lionizes the "deist" who raped his slaves is just ponderous.
>>
>>139523874
Don't join a Church unless you fully believe in God, the Father Almighty, his Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Unless you're going to a heathenistic religion. Then you can pretty much do whatever you want.
>>
>>139524095
>Do you celebrate hannukkah too`?
no
>>
File: 1503855867045.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1503855867045.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
>>139516323
I would love to believe in god but the only proof you guys have is the following
>hurrdurr you cant prove it but you cant DISPROVE it
Your beliefs are nothing but a sham, a primitive tool used to control the masses back in the dark ages. Spirituality is cool though
>>
>>139524178
Yes, I am a born again Christian.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
>>
>>139524176
But my life would be a lie. I take that the new testament is to be taken literally? As in, Jesus actually walked on water and came back from the dead?
>>
>>139524104
Believe me, the thousands of years of jewish victory over the European people is the last thing I'll ignore.
>>
>>139524241
By whom and where in the Bible does it say this? Have any records to back this up? I doubt it. It's just hearsay.

I mean, look, as long as you love God, I'm cool with it, but don't go saying that somehow you're better than me. That's not very humble of you.
>>
>>139524218
You can rage against and fight the almighty, if you choose. He gave you that power.

You would not have that power, had He not given it to you.
>>
>>139524069
>you merely have to believe the truth

Even if I feel it could hardly be true? It seems dishonest to cast my own ability to think critically aside and rely on this, let's be honest, self proclaimed truth.

>transformed into something that can live in heaven

and I was not by default? See I was not any better or worse before I got into religion, I was a polite and quiet person with a deep love for most things. Emotional at times and angry at times but generally very supportive and tender at heart.
>>
File: familyvalues.jpg (460KB, 960x492px) Image search: [Google]
familyvalues.jpg
460KB, 960x492px
>>139524125
I've read your myths, funnily enough composed by a Christian scholar. You can't build a religion off of scant bits of lore, so naturally it leads to filling in the gaps with made up bullshit.

And it's all completely dominated by leftist degenerates who want a "religion" that suits their moral degeneracy.
>>
>>139524117
Pls no bully.
>>
>>139524323
>unless you fully believe in God, the Father Almighty, his Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The devil does this.
>>
>>139523705
>Okay? So it's satanic then?
It's satanic because it was raised up by the devil to support the false gospel he created.
>History is full of contradictions
A lack of consistency between the earliest sources is not good for a theory. Also the earlier sources (Ignatius to the Romans, 1 Clement, the Shepherd of Hermas, 1 Peter) give very good evidence that there is no such succession of bishops and that Peter was one among several equal presbyter-bishops in Rome.
>The Pope's word is not law
May priests marry?
>With that, it requires us to search out what the context of certain things are so we can be aware of the true meaning. Which is why we don't just have the Bible in our libraries. We look through history and figure out how these writers lived, what the writing style of the time was
Quite true, and two of the things that must absolutely never factor into our interpretations are the decrees and traditions of the Roman Catholic Church.
>Missing a few books
Protestants and Catholics have the same NT canon.
>>
>>139524422
Yeah, how does this contradict the Catholic Church whatsoever?
>>
Christfags are litchurally no different from the fucking hajis. 6 million different "true" denominations, all of them equally batshit.
>>
>>139524409
First of all, of course we can't prove it with absolute certainty, that's why it's called "faith". The Bible says that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ, and if God just showed himself to us, then there wouldn't be much need for faith, would there?

Also, we know that God exists because we have free will.
>>
>>139524452
Yes.

It's not hard to believe the truth. It's hard to get at the truth.
>>
>>139524050
>By who?
By the Holy Spirit of God.
>>
>>139523998
If it's a self imposed limitation that can be removed at any time, how is it a limitation?
>>
>>139524492
The Acts of the Apostles.
>>
>>139524301
>God willed it.
Oh look, the "inshallah" of the jew
>>
>>139524510
You would have to repent (change your mind) and realize that you have been wrong all along, and that God has been right.
>>
>>139524492
I'm just telling you that all of Christ's apostles met Jesus Christ in the flesh. That's the hallmark of being an apostle... Why are you disputing that the apostles met Christ?
>>
>>139524492
>where in the Bible does it say this?
The Acts of the Apostles, chapter 2.
>>
>>139524510
>and I was not by default?

No, by default you were born into a condemned race of sinners, thanks to the first man, Adam.

But thanks to the Second Adam, Jesus, there is a way to heaven that Jesus paid for already, and that is offered as a free gift to all who believe.
>>
>>139524637
If Jesus did all that, why are there no roman documents of that time confirming those stories?
>>
>>139524494
If your god is omniscient then free will cannot possibly exist. This means he creates people already condemned to hell from the very beginning.
>>
>>139524494
stop pretending your god is the only one, literally muslim tier.
we have a saying at sea. it kinda sucks when you are in a crew with some foreign retard, but it hurts when the retard isnt foreign but one of your own.

I figure you are white, correct me if im wrong.
>>
>>139524510
Mate, all people think they are good, but your works are as filthy rags before God. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, but you can be forgiven for your sins, and have them imputed on Jesus Christ's record, if you believe on Him.
>>
>>139524608
The traditions of men are the traditions of your church. Empty philosophy and deceit.
>>
>>139524608
Because without"Sola Scriptura" we are left with the opinions and agenda's of sinners.

There is no biblical evidence or encouragement to seek saints in heaven to intercede on our behalf.

God always ministers to each soul on a personal one on one basis.
>>
>>139524631
Do you know why the bible says that salvation is through faith? Its because the writer of that book wanted to convince you it was real. Your free will isnt enough of an excuse to justify the existence of a supernatural being beyond human understanding. At best, your "faith" is just false moral support.
>>
>>139524857
besides there is
>>
>>139524679
Better question is why does He limit Himself at all in any way.

Better understanding is that God is not forced to exercise all of His qualities all of the time.
>>
>>139524857
Roman documents? What Roman documents?
>>
>>139524754
Because his "unbroken string of successors" did not.
>>
>>139524945

>Tip
>>
>>139524857
There's a dozen or so historians and others who wrote about Jesus.

And there's the entire bible.
>>
>>139524540
Wrong there are extensive sources on ancient greek religion. All of it is much better than Christiianity
>>
>>139523869
It's good to preface your interaction with religion with the history of religious practices, in my opinion. To do otherwise is like to read a philosopher, without understanding the social circumstances or climate which prompted his criticisms. To understand the origin of religious practices and the symbolism that was a cause for and also evolution of the specific rites may give you an traditional appreciation for them in place of a particular ambivalence.

You can read "A History of Religious Idead" by Mircea Eliade (even just the first volume is very helpful) as well as some of the collected works of Carl Jung, things to do with his development of dream analysis and understand the importance of archetypes in the human unconscious as well as the conscious belief systems. "Man and His Symbols" is a good read.
>>
>>139524882
Or the two qualities are independent, as you cannot read the mind of God, and He does not tell you what you are going to choose.
>>
>>139522282
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Matthew 5:44-47
;^)
>>
>>139524887
There is only one God. He's not mine. I am His.
>>
>>139525006
He can't do things that would be unholy. Like how he can't lie
>>
>>139524945
Faith is the human ability to believe the unseen.
>>
>>139525100
all of them hundreds of years after his death
>>
>>139524945
>Your free will isnt enough of an excuse to justify the existence of a supernatural
Yes, it is, because without a God, free will can not exist.
>>
>>139525039
Google extra-biblical evidence for Jesus
>>
>>139525039
Romans had handwriting, so they must have kept records.

>>139525100
And why did they wait 30 years and didn't start writing that shit down right away?
>>
File: 1460937149598.gif (1MB, 540x349px) Image search: [Google]
1460937149598.gif
1MB, 540x349px
>>139522554
>>139522589
>>139522866
>>139523023
>>139523276
>Everyone saying yes backs it up with logic or scripture
>Everyone saying no provides either no support or platitudes
>>
>>139524882
Just because God knows your choices doesn't mean you don't have free will.
>>
>>139525179
It would be difficult for me to say whether that is a self-imposed limitation or something contrary to His nature, which is impossible.

But yes, there are many things He will not do.
>>
>>139516323
>shaving
>deodorant/perfume
>makeup
etc
why do christians toy with god's sacred creation?
>>
>>139525225
Are you the same person who informed me that historians write about the past?

My mind is still blown with that revelation.
>>
>>139525267
I think they did start writing it down right away. Er, after 7 years, anyways, when Jesus didn't come back in 7 years.
>>
>>139518547
God wants there to be nations. It's Satan that wants the world to beunder one government.

Having said that, Israel has always been made up of different people. Anyone could become an Israelite but they had to actually become one not just in title. The nation should be united under God, Jesus christ, and not focused on endless geneologies aka ancestry, skin color or race. That's how Satan works, he wants to divide the people with this identity politics deal and it works like a charm because people are easily manipulated.

If we are united under God than we are of one mind willingly, but we still retain our unique identity.
>>
>>139525277
The "yes" said your nation shall endure.

Revelation 19:15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Your nation shall not endure.
>>
>>139524735
>You would have to repent (change your mind)

About what?

>No, by default you were born into a condemned race of sinners, thanks to the first man, Adam.

See this is part of what I cannot bring myself to believe. This entire logic is masochist in nature and seeing as there is little to back it up (besides the Bible) it all feels vague at best, damaging at worst.

>>139524913
This is another thing that bothers me. If I had no prior knowledge of Christian teachings and you tried selling me this I would call you a lunatic, after which you would condemn me to Hell and urge I trust in Jesus again.

Worse still if I was born on a remote Island and was in contact with no Christians or Christianity as a concept, there would be no way for me or my tribe on said Island to be ''saved'' from ourselves.
>>
>>139525475
Revelation 19:15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Funny way of showing it.
>>
This thread is evidence of just how divisive christfaggotry is, and all of the brainwashed cryptojews completely fail to see it.
>sure we worship a brown jew who chose brown jews to be his people
>sure we tortured and killed untold millions of our european brothers
>sure we murdered early astronomers and scientists because the bible disagreed
>sure our pope may have contributed to the black death in europe by demonizing and purging cats a few years before it struck
>sure we'd be okay with europe being flooded by shitskins as long as they worship the same jew on a stick as us
>sure we can't even agree on the most basic tenets of our religion amongst ourselves
>but remember, we're the most peaceful and compassionate and greatest religion to ever exist and totally not contributing to the death of the white man q:^3
>>
File: Shroud of Turin.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
Shroud of Turin.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>139525244
Gotcha covered.
>>
>>139518507
What is this?
>>
>>139525158
What does this say? It says, don't lash out at people who personally do you harm. It says to be above what man teaches, and to be perfect like Christ. As Christians we should try to be better. The Bible tells us to oppose what is evil and hold fast to what is good, but you're right, if someone personally curses us, hates us, despitefully uses us, and persecutes us, then we should not lash out at them, but love, although they are our enemies.

Christ conquered the world with this message and will continue to do so.
>>
>>139520325
They will choose the one who aint gonna be thrown into a lake of fire in the end. Simples
>>
>>139525624
About Jesus not being God.
About Jesus not rising from the dead.

Jesus really is God.
Jesus really did rise from the dead.

The only way you can come to know these to be true is to ask God for help; this is supernatural knowledge that you are never going to be able to brute force.

He is near you, near your heart and near your mouth, ready, willing and able to help you become a new creation in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>139525401
You know exactly what I mean.

Fanboy christian historians dont count
>>
>>139525148
If he can't read my mind he's not omniscient. If he can I don't have free will. This isn't complicated.
>>
>>139525733
you should know
>>
ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR HEARTS YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS
>>
>>139516323
I decided to convert a month ago. Been agnostic most my life. Been wondering about Christianity for past 2 years. Thing is i settled with Orthodox due to the Anglian Church literally being cucks and a fake sect made just to appease a king and the catholic church trying its best to destroy europe.
>>
>>139525325
That is the exact definition of not having free will because he knows I'll "choose" to go to hell from the very beginning.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 693x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 693x1024px
>>139525911
>>
>>139525647
are you implying christians care about anything other than their "saviour"
>>
>>139525979
me on the right
>>
>>139517734
>>139518860
>I won't accept evidence from the bible

Psalm 14

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The bible IS the evidence but you can only know that by reading it and praying to God to have the holy spirit show you it's meaning.

If you won't accept his word than you will accept nothing from him.

Matthew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

You want to see a sign but that is what will lead you right into deception when the antichrist shows himself and proclaims he is god. If you do not have the bible the word of God as your rock you will be blown with the winds freely and your foundations of belief will be shake down to the ground.

Find Jesus and ask him into your heart.
>>
>>139522418
Context. John 3:17. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Nigguh you cant even quote.
>>
>>139525624
>If I had no prior knowledge of Christian teachings and you tried selling me this I would call you a lunatic, after which you would condemn me to Hell and urge I trust in Jesus again.
I would try harder to save you. The Bible says that faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, and God's word is powerful and will work if the person truly UNDERSTANDS the message. Even on you.

>Worse still if I was born on a remote Island and was in contact with no Christians or Christianity as a concept, there would be no way for me or my tribe on said Island to be ''saved'' from ourselves.
God gave us the mission (and previously, the Israelites) to spread God's word. If there are people unsaved in this world that we could not reach, then that is our fault. Originally, the Israelites were going to bless all the nations of the world, but they failed, and Christ instead said to the apostles to spread the messages across all of the world, and today most of the world knows about Christ.
>>
File: CHRISTIANITY IS A JEWISH SECT.png (377KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CHRISTIANITY IS A JEWISH SECT.png
377KB, 600x450px
>>139517289
Tacitus and Pliny the Younger on the Early Christians:
The originator of the name, Christ, was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; **and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea, which was the origin of this evil,** but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
http://www.westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
>>
>>139525698
Shroud's a hoax, and contradicts the bible.
>>
>>139525277
>Expecting logic or reason from Fedoras.
Their only reason for being is to debase and belittle Christianity and its teachings. Ignore them like the filth that they are.
>>
>>139525802
They were all willing to go to their deaths for it.
>>
>>139516323
Praise Jesus!!
>>
>>139525839
Again, He's not going to tell you what He knows you're going to do.

Foreknowledge and agency are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>139526162
Actually reading the bible is what made me stop being a christfag.
>>
File: 1501111440008.png (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501111440008.png
150KB, 500x500px
>>139525839
He can "read your mind". How does that give you not free will, lol?
>>
>>139526290
>pic
>hasn't read the Bible
>>
New thread

>>139526446
>>139526446
>>
>>139525624
In my experience, people who had a really good idea usually sound lunatical at first. A really good idea is invested in a resounding web of reasoning, but to espouse the wall of reasoning first will lose most people's attention, so you have to first jump out the window with a crazy (sounding) conclusion. When people go, "wtf r u on about m8?" then you can expound your platform.

That is all to say, understanding the background of a religion, including why it became how it is now, but from where did it become that way, and of what predated it: what was its reason for how it was, and where did those ideas come from: and on, and on, can pack a very meaningful impact on the ability to appreciate not only why but how something is. Many of the Christian tradition's ideas are "not its own" per-se, but a more recent manifestation of even more ancient religious practices.
>>
>>139526290
Aye, odd how the most famous historian of Rome wrote about this man, if this man is a virtual nobody.
>>
>>139526162
I want God to descended from heaven and demonstrated omnipotence omnipresence and omniscience to me, anon. Make it happen.
>>
>>139526447
"I swear I used to be a butterfly!" said the caterpillar.
>>
>>139525965
No, just because he's omniscient and knows everything, doesn't mean he caused those things to happen.

If I record a baseball game on TV and we watch it the next day, that doesn't mean I caused the baseball game's outcome just because I had pre-knowledge of everything. Just like God didn't decide what we would do with our free will, even though he can jump on the timeline and see everything and how it plays out.
>>
>>139526417
That's not what I'm saying fuckface. If he knows what I'm going to do then I cannot possibly have free will.
>>
>>139525636
Revelations 2:26
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Funny way of using the bible out of context to push your wicked ends.

Try reading the whole thing.
Nations will always exist.
>>
>>139523869
Are you sinless and blameless? Why do you not feel bad for doing immoral things? Repentance is how you drop that burden of sin. I suck at being perfect myself, however just the will to try and bear that cross daily is a testament to your faith. It is through denying yourself that you defeat that "Law of Sin and Death" as Paul mentions in Romans 8, this denial of self is how you turn guilt, shame and a sense of unworthiness into innocence, Joy and the adorationof God.

The sin itself separates you from God. It gives you a feeling of unworthyness, even when you know God absolutely treasures you as his saved son. The moment you realize that God's adoration for you is unchanged as his son, and repent, you know the "law of spirit of life". Guilt to blameless, shame to joy, This is the breaker of chains. The power of Christ's sacrificial love for you.
>>
>>139526290
ATHEISTS BTFOOOO

Powerful.
>>
>>139526290
>all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated
Actual white man understanding how degenerate urban settings are. Jews and jewish shit thrives there of course.
>>
>>139526617
You mean like this?

Revelation 19
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[g] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.
>>
>>139526666
Why not, devil quads?

Can you not choose from your available options, knowing that God knows what you're going to choose?
>>
>>139526660
If he knows everything that will ever happen, then he knows that I'm going to "choose" actions and formulate beliefs that will condemn me to hell. This means he created me in full knowledge I will go to hell no matter what. If he isn't omniscient then he isn't much of a god is he? Free will and omniscience are mutually exclusive and cannot possibly exist simultaneously. No amount of mental gymnastics can get you around this.
>>
File: agvcxvbvc.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
agvcxvbvc.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>139526306
>Jamaican Flag
Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro christians.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.
>>
>>139525647
We worship no man.
The power struggle to establish the Christian west was remarkably bloodless.
Extreme conservative impulses arise when people want to maintain something good. Extreme conservatism killed those great men.
Pope is a man but the idea of the papacy helped make europe great.
The mainstream is ok with shitskins and mainstream forces compete try as hard as they can to stay in line with the mainstream. Christians vote conservative and anti immigration. Atheists and pagans are progressives.
We all agree to be Christian you accept Christ as your savior. We all stand in the name of Christ. Dialogue helps us mature attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Denying Christ is worshiping death. The situation today is we have a clear, rational choice between annihilation or living in the name of Christ.
>>
File: 1489238868910.png (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489238868910.png
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>139526617
Oh, it will happen, and you better believe on Him before that day comes. Because on that day, he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
>>
>>139526712
Yes, I will be ruling and reigning over the singular kingdom of God under Christ Jesus.

The iron rod breaks the nations.
>>
>>139525778
>About Jesus not being God.

Is he really though? How do you know?

>About Jesus not rising from the dead.

Did he though? How do you know?

>Jesus really is God.

See above.

>Jesus really did rise from the dead.

See above.

>The only way you can come to know these to be true is to ask God for help

I have, I used to. For over two years I have prayed twice each day, attended Church twice a month and sincerely asked for God's guidance. I admit I felt a presence most of the time which spurned me to carry on in my faith until I suddenly felt no presence and was left wondering.

It seems faith and Bible reading only serve to, I hate to utter these words, delude yourself into thinking it is true.

About God's existence, whatever that even means, I am certain. I am seriously doubting it is the way Christianity claims.

>>139526277

>I would try harder to save you. The Bible says that faith cometh by hearing

Honestly this is exactly the argument any other religion will pull. It is essentially ''my religion is true because the book I believe tells me it is, why wont you believe so too?''

What makes it true to you is the fact that you want it to be true, and this is frankly quite arrogant.

>God gave us the mission (and previously, the Israelites) to spread God's word

This is the same thing.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (83KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
83KB, 888x499px
>>139526306
>>
>>139527002
See >>139527032
>>
>>139526928
>You mean like this?
No, I mean it like I said it.
>>
>>139527032
>If he knows everything that will ever happen, then he knows that I'm going to "choose" actions and formulate beliefs that will condemn me to hell.
That is correct. And you made those decisions all on your own. The fact that he knows it is irrelevant. Of course he knows it, he's omniscient.
>>
>>139527102
>Oh, it will happen
A-any day now!
t. Christcucks for 2000 years
>>
File: IMG_lixb7q.jpg (47KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_lixb7q.jpg
47KB, 960x540px
>>139526306
These niggers or as christ cucks call them children of god, don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in their way.

Pic related: Average deus vult LARPER and his traditional christian girlfriend.
>>
>>139527195
If he knows I'm going to make the decisions then I didn't make them on my own because they were predetermined.
>>
File: 1496011598693.png (233KB, 512x588px) Image search: [Google]
1496011598693.png
233KB, 512x588px
>>139526306
>muh fedora
How original!
>>
>>139523051
Read it how you like but the gospel testimony is Matthew mark Luke and John. I'd start there. The lessons in the o.t. are easier to understand with a read along companion book.
>>
>>139527140
Jesus fulfilled hundreds of messianic prophecies, including some that would have to be done by God. Born of a virgin, for one. Die, yet sit on an eternal throne, for another.

Jesus lived a sinless life. Nobody else ever has.

Jesus performed signs and wonders, the works of God, and demonstrated power over all creation, including the sea and the wind, including over all disease, causing the blind to see, the deaf to hear, curing the lepers, curing the palsied, curing the cripples. He fed 10,000 people with one kid's lunch, and had enough left over to feed His disciples. He raised the dead, and raised Himself from the dead, and ascended bodily into heaven.

These things were not done in secret. These things were written of by men who all went to their deaths never recanting a single line, a single word.

I know Jesus is God because I know Jesus, and He knows me.
>>
>>139525378
you sound like someone who wears dirty underwear on their face

just sayin
>>
>>139527174
You could choose to be saved.

Then He would have known that you would choose to be saved.

Your call.
>>
>>139527183
Two of us gave you the same fulfillment of your question. All you have to do is survive the worst 7 years in the history of the earth, while billions die around you, and you will see Him with your own eyes.

Or you will die, and then see Him with your own eyes.
>>
>>139527656
No, I can't. If god is omniscient then he knows who is going to hell and who is being "saved" before they are created, and he creates those people already condemned to eternal hellfire. Are you not able to wrap your fucking head around this?
>>
I invite all drawfags to create more stuff like this squishing tiny terrorists
>>
>>139527857
You could choose to be saved.

You could choose to remain lost.

God will know either way.

Because your "free will" does not have in its available options "surprise God".
>>
File: 1488032216689.jpg (43KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1488032216689.jpg
43KB, 542x542px
>>139527140
Listen, at the end of the day, your salvation hinges on your own faith. Religion is all about faith, and if God would just appear to us from the heavens and demonstrate that he is God, then there wouldn't be much point in having faith, would there? That's why the Bible says in Revelation, that Satan will come down and pretend to be Jesus Christ, and he will demonstrate before the entire world that he is God... and the whole earth will believe him. But to believe in the real Jesus Christ requires faith in the things unseen. The Bible says in Hebrews chapter 11: "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen".

The Bible tells us that salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ, which means that at some point, you will have to take a leap of faith and believe on Him, that justifieth the ungodly!

You can not expect salvation to come to you and appear before you. It's through FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS!
>>
>>139527931
Yahweh knows who will choose to be saved and who won't before they're born. He creates some people already condemned to eternal hellfire before they are even born. I will keep repeating this until something clicks in your tiny christfag brain.
>>
>>139527465
God gave you free will. The fact that he can jump on the timeline and see your decisions doesn't change the fact that you have free will. Goodness gracious, it's not that hard.
>>
>>139526784
>Are you sinless and blameless

If I do not consider things I do sin, am I still sinful? In your eyes through the lens of the Bible I certainly am, but to me I am not because sin does not exist to me.

>Why do you not feel bad for doing immoral things

Define bad without referring to Scripture which I for the sake of argument don't adhere to.

>God absolutely treasures you as his saved son

Saved from what? The sins which I don't believe in? This selling point absolutely relies on my guilt, which furthermore needs to be constructed by instilling fear.

>>139527596

>Jesus fulfilled hundreds of messianic prophecies

Says who? The Bible, which has been written and re-written countless times and fundamentally works about as well in arguments as a comic book.

>Jesus lived a sinless life. Nobody else ever has

Could just as well be a story.

>I know Jesus is God because I know Jesus, and He knows me.

I'm very sorry but this is all vague and requires substantial faith to be considered an argument.
>>
>>139527768
>All you have to do is survive the worst 7 years in the history of the earth, while billions die around you, and you will see Him with your own eyes
Ah yes, yet another date that'll pass without anything happening. How many are there now?
>>
>>139528075
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

No, it is not God's will that any should perish.

The Rapture has not happened yet because God is leaving the door open for people like you to choose to be saved.

He did not create anyone just to cast them into hell.
>>
>>139528144
If he doesn't know everything I'm ever going to do he cannot possibly omniscient, and if he does then I have no free will and he created me for the sole purpose of sending me to hell.
>>
>>139528203
Yes, says the infallible, and inerrant, and inspired authoritative Word of God.
>>
>>139528217
That's not a date.

That's a duration.
>>
>>139528253
Then he cannot possibly be omniscient.
>>
File: 1498392841202.png (101KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1498392841202.png
101KB, 500x522px
>>139526829
Did you even read what Tacitus wrote about the early jew worshipers? Lol, what a dumb christfag you are. It's true that most of you deus vult LARPERs are low iq niggers who are using (((christianity))) to make yourself more legitimate in pro white circles.
>>
>>139528290
Or to heaven. knowing that you would choose to be saved.

It's on you.
>>
>>139528376
>>139528458
>>
>>139528290
>If he doesn't know everything I'm ever going to do he cannot possibly omniscient
But he does, because he has knowledge of all time and can, as I said, "jump on the timeline" and see every decision that you're going to make. He still gave you free will to make your own decisions.
>>
>>139528408
Did you?

Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired. Nero offered his gardens for the spectacle, and was exhibiting a show in the circus, while he mingled with the people in the dress of a charioteer or stood aloft on a car. Hence, even for criminals who deserved extreme and exemplary punishment, there arose a feeling of compassion; for it was not, as it seemed, for the public good, but to glut one man's cruelty, that they were being destroyed.
>>
>>139528408
Morality doesn't even exist without God, so to pretend that your man-made morals make any sense is preposterous. CHRIST IS KING.
>>
>>139528458
He knows whether someome will choose to be saved or go to hell before they're even born. He creates some people with full knowledge they will go to hell no matter what.
>>
>>139528488
Then I cannot possibly have free will. If he knows every decision I will ever make then I have no power to change them.
>>
>>139528626
Of course some people will make the wrong decisions, but because God so loved the world, he gave us Jesus Christ, that through Him we might find salvation anyway, despite our sins.
>>
>>139528626
Yes, God sees the end from the beginning.

I'm glad you're starting to come to grips with just who God is.

People have tried to use the instant replay analogy with you, and you repeatedly fail to see the connection. When you watch the instant replay, you know what is going to happen.

You do not cause it to happen. You just knew before you watched the replay.
>>
>>139528808
And if he knows every decision everyone will ever make, he knows some people are predestined for hell from day one.
>>
>>139528721
You have the power, and the individual responsibility (that you're so desperately trying to avoid) to reconcile with your Creator, or not.

Either way, He's already prepared an eternal place for you.

So why get what you want, and bitch about it?
>>
>>139528721
Just because I recorded a baseball game last night and watched it with you the next day doesn't mean I caused all the things to happen in the game. It just means I have knowledge of how the game played out. The players still made their own decisions, just like how YOU make your own decisions. God exists outside of time.
>>
>>139528931
>predestined

You still can't tell the difference between how you experience time and how God experiences time.
>>
>>139528931
Yes, that is correct. He recorded the baseball game from last night, as it were.
>>
>>139527574
If I was to only read the modern scripture I would've remained disinterested. My acceptance of belief was matter of factly contigent on the evolution of religion entirely, not just Judaism to Christianity, but everything before that as well. The history of human spirituality is infinitely rich and the chronology of the journey to destination is very important in understanding the ideas fundamentally. Else we could just start reading Nietzsche and burn all the Plato and Aristotle in the world and no one would shed a tear.

>>139528075
He didn't even know which of his plagues the Pharaoh in Exodus would finally bend to. The pharaohs heart was always hardened to the fear of God. This is a certain demonstration of free will. Sure every man is born of a particular nature, but that nature isn't wholly incapable of being transformed, and if it proves particularly endurable, then still exists the potential for it to be repressed, as in asceticism. But the individual still retains the power of their own Will to exercise his ability to do or not do such a thing. Many are corrupted by lust for power or wealth: material obsession rather than spiritual aspiration: this in itself being representative of the paradigmatic difference we recognize today between Satan and God.
>>
>>139528862
Then he creates some people with full knowledge they are condemned to hell from day one. You are legitimately one of the most mentally defect people I have ever spoken to.
>>
>>139528033
I'm not sure you are aware of you are typing here.

All of this is to naught for someone who simply do not believe in Christianity, just as every other religion known to man claim to be the irrefutable truth.

The constant Bible references and Jesus preaching is as empty an argument as me claiming Donald Duck is the Lord and Savior.

>>139528336

>Yes, says the infallible, and inerrant, and inspired authoritative Word of God.

For you.

In order for someone to consider it the Word of God one would first need faith, ergo a desire for it to be the truth.

Once you spend months and years deep in your faith that it is true, like I did, anything else seems preposterous.

I have lost count of how many people I have tried to convert over the past year alone and I COULD NOT understand why they refused to believe what I believed.
>>
>>139529040
He's trying too hard not to understand. Even a 10 year old can understand it. I've seen this type of behavior before. He's angry at God and doesn't want it to be true, so he consciously tries to NOT understand.
>>
>>139528982
That's not even a proper analogy. Omiscience means you have a recording of the baseball game before it even happens.
>>
>>139529074
Yahweh intentionally hardened pharoahs heart. Read your bible.
>>
>>139529157
>All of this is to naught for someone who simply do not believe in Christianity
I understand that you don't believe, but I know that the Bible says that faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, and I know that God's word is powerful and will work if you truly understand God's message. I don't think you've been evangelicezed, ever, truly... Have you?
>>
>>139529115
He created people knowing that some would take the salvation offer, and some wouldn't.

He did not make a certain person to not take the salvation offer, no.

You keep trying to blame your damnation on God, when you could instead be saved.

And then God would have known that you were going to choose Him, and He would have chosen you from before the world was made, and prepared a place for you.

Even the idiot Stephen Hawking had to admit that if free will did not exist, we may as well pretend that it does.

So if you can't come to grips with your own personal responsibility, just pretend that you can.
>>
>>139529157
No, not for me, the bible is self-proving.
>>
>>139529255
I'm trying to put it in the simplest possible terms, so even a baby can understand. Of course it's more complex than that, since God exists outside of space and time in a way that is hard for us to grasp.
>>
>>139529418
Then he is not omniscient.
>>
File: orthodox priests.jpg (51KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox priests.jpg
51KB, 620x435px
>>139521870
>catholics
>apostolic succession
you fucking what, papist?
>>
>>139529186
Aye. I do believe it is based in a conscious attempt to shed oneself of personal responsibility. Make God responsible for everything, and do nothing, and be damned.
>>
>>139528615
>i-it doesnt even exist!
kek
>>
>>139529456
Time isn't a real thing. It is also not possible for something to exist outside of existence.
>>
>>139529612
God is omnipotent, so yes, he exists outside of any barrier than impedes human beings.
>>
>>139529325
Yeah, I didn't want to point this out, but you're both right. Pharoah hardened his own heart 7 times, completely, as 7 is the number of perfection/completion, and God gave him the ability to harden his heart by hardening it for him.

All authority is from God, and when a man seeks to usurp God's authority and rule over men, and in pharoah's case pretend that he is a god, then the one true God can direct his heart like a river.
>>
>>139529483
He is omniscient.

You are incapable of surprising Him.
>>
>>139529704
If he is omnipotent then he must also be omniscient, which means either a) humans have no free will, b) he is not omniscient. It's an infinite paradox. If he knows everything a person will ever "choose" to do they are powerless to alter their choices = no free will.
>>
>>139529370
>but I know that the Bible says

We are going in circles here friend.

>>139529446

In what way, for someone who is not already a believer, is it self-proving?

Keep in mind because it SAYS it is does not make it so. This is difficult for someone who is of faith to grasp, it was for me.

Now I almost consider myself completely faithless, maybe it will change later or it wont. Right now I cannot bring myself to have an iota of faith.
>>
>>139529612
Time is a mass perceptual hallucination.
>>
File: orthodoxy.jpg (204KB, 1600x1114px) Image search: [Google]
orthodoxy.jpg
204KB, 1600x1114px
>>139522937
>>How is it unbiblical?
>It's not in the bible.
Where in the Bible does it say that the Bible is the only text and authority related to anything Christian?
The Bible is revered and honored in Christianity, but it is not meant to be the sole source of its beliefs and traditions.
>>
>>139529859
Or what we've been telling you a dozen or two times.
>>
>>139529935
What you've been telling me is impossible because free will and omniscience are mutually exclusive. This is babby tier philosophy you fucking brainlet.
>>
>>139529863
>In what way, for someone who is not already a believer, is it self-proving?

It tells the future.

For instance, it says that in the end times, men would bear a mark in their right hand, or on their forehead if they lack a right hand, and that mark would allow them to buy and sell and identify them to a centralized government.

If you have a better way to tell me how John on Patmos in 95 AD predicted a cashless society NWO with biochip implants, I'm all ears.
>>
>>139529859
Lol, stop running in circles, Billy. Just because he knows your decision doesn't mean he made the decision for you. Free will can not even exist without a God, so what's the option here, really? Lol.
>>
>>139530044
>are not mutually

ftfy
>>
>>139530110
I always get a kick out of people who think they're trolling Christians by posting about God.

It's like trolling a butcher to tell you about steak.
>>
>>139530110
For your own sake I genuinely hope you're bamboozling. You are not right in the head and need to seek professional help.
>>
File: 1499977161332.jpg (674KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499977161332.jpg
674KB, 2000x2000px
This thread is falling off the board now.

Bless you!
>>
>>139530225
Right back at you, kindaweaktroll
>>
>>139530102
This is highly speculative and it could refer to just about anything really.

The connection is made because you want to find one, Biblical analogies are a dangerous trap when arguing because they are vague as vague can be.

I have done the same dozens of times.
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.