[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy would it be to make liking Trump a trendy and fashionable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503722500287.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503722500287.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
How easy would it be to make liking Trump a trendy and fashionable thing to do?

It seems like antifa men and women are really bottom of the barrel in terms of characteristics and genetics, ranging from skinny muscle-less shitters to women who literally look like men without any transgender alignment or even landwhales, and lets never forget how goddamned stupid they are, like maybe their bodily deformity is just an indicator of brain damage.
It would seem that only disgustingly ugly people dislike Trump.

What's the chance of curating this to a major narrative driving forward?
>>
>>139506313
I believe that they are eternally lost.
Very few, if any, will ever have the will to create rational thought and not dindu around.
>>
No fap, work out, eat right, go to school, become alpha male, get bitches, redpill them with your dick, men want to be you because you have money status power etc. and they adopt your political beliefs because they see success, etc.
>>
>>139506313
>How easy would it be to make liking Trump a trendy and fashionable thing to do?
It basically already is, considering how CONSUHVAHTISM IS THE NEW COUNTACOWLCHA
>>
>>139506648
Thanks for the bump but it would benefit us all if you simply read a post and based your reply on it.
>>
>>139506817
That's kinda delusional man. It wont basically already be as such until you turn on CNN and the broadcaster is smiling and chuckling through positivity about the newest Trump news. The demonization in the national media of our current president is paramount and it would help to take your head out of the sand.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.