[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ christian-child-forced-i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1504026392720.jpg (36KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504026392720.jpg
36KB, 1014x1024px
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/christian-child-forced-into-muslim-foster-care-by-tower-hamlets-council-3gcp6l8cs

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/christian-child-forced-into-muslim-foster-care-by-tower-hamlets-council-3gcp6l8cs

>RIPPED OFF HER CRUCIFIX

WHY ARE YOU BRITBONGS LETTING THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>139503427
>Tower Hamletstan

There's no hope for such a place.
>>
File: sinkin.jpg (19KB, 530x180px) Image search: [Google]
sinkin.jpg
19KB, 530x180px
White people.
>>
>anyone under the age of 90 (yes, 90, no one who hasn't memory of pre-war Britain is Christian) in Britain practising Christianity
That's how you know this story is bullshit. And why would we give preferential treatment to some rite which hasn't been observed here for almost a century? Furthermore, what do you care? You faggots are only Christian when it suits you, and all the other time edgy misanthropic atheists or LARPagans raving about "muh fucking christcucks!!!!".
>>
>>139505175
Because they are literally giving christian toddlers to muslim parents that live in a council estate.

That is the most heinous and cruel thing you could do for the poor girl.
She'll be raped, beaten and raised to hate her country and homeland as well as her religion.

The fact that some fucking pakis in tower hamlets are allowed to be foster parents is in and of itself a complete joke
>>
File: women.jpg (401KB, 1158x1000px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
401KB, 1158x1000px
>>139503427
future coal burning roastie getting what she deserves.

whats wrong with this?
white women voted for this shit the wanted the rapefugees to flow in if they get raped fuck em they voted for it.
>>
>>139505517
>christian toddlers
No such thing.

>raped, beaten and raised to hate her country and homeland
She'll be raised to hate her country and homeland either way so you might as well drop the fucking pretence.

>her religion
Again, no such thing as a religious toddler.

>pakis in tower hamlets are allowed to be foster parents is in and of itself a complete joke
If pakis were such bad parents, maybe they wouldn't be outbreeding us.
>>
File: riley miks mey tink.jpg (22KB, 552x468px) Image search: [Google]
riley miks mey tink.jpg
22KB, 552x468px
>>139505517
>christian toddlers

>a toddler understanding something as complex as a religeon.

you arent the brightest tool in the shed arent ya?

also she went from one ((abrahamic religeon )) to the other lmfao.
>>
>>139506317
>>139505517
It's not about her beliefs you retards, it's about her being a kuffar and therefore can be raped, murdered and beaten and it's all halal.
>She'll be raised to hate her homeland anyway
Fuck off with your black pill you colossal faggot, the country is bigger than London.
>Pakis are having loads of kids so they must be good parents
Top kek, yeah it's not like a shit ton of them are out raping, in gangs, harassing people on the street for drinking and joining ISIS already is it?
>>
>>139506724
Meant for
>>139506035
>>
File: Bradford.jpg (124KB, 1012x672px) Image search: [Google]
Bradford.jpg
124KB, 1012x672px
>>139506724
>the country is bigger than London
God only knows. Allah, too.
>>
File: Blackburn.jpg (119KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
Blackburn.jpg
119KB, 667x500px
>>139507138
Allah especially.
>>
I'm starting to think that the average face of a British male is like a kid with down syndrome who gets bullied, but instead of snapping one day and regardless of the law or prison time, beats the shit out of those who wronged him, instead retreats deeper and deeper into his hole until all he can hear is the shouts of "Allah Akbar" outside the thin walls of his dark damp basement, shutting the curtain at the sound of a White girl being raped and impregnated, "Because if I kill them I'll be shamed and put in prison for life! Best to live out my days in good 'ol Brit-an" the screams get louder proportional the shrinking of his penis, his knee buckle, and he start praying to god to do something so he wont have to but spoiler alert there is none there is only biology, and in that scope of biology there exists a pussy, and the pussy is the British male that I am speechless we once fought to the death against for independence.
>>
File: 1504022093412.jpg (91KB, 1121x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504022093412.jpg
91KB, 1121x768px
>>139507787
>instead of snapping one day and regardless of the law or prison time, beats the shit out of those who wronged him, instead retreats deeper and deeper into his hole
I would expect you to know that better than anyone.
>>
>>139503427
retarded cucks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.