[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will this shit go on /pol/? >1st day of class >already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465083754394.jpg (61KB, 435x501px) Image search: [Google]
1465083754394.jpg
61KB, 435x501px
How long will this shit go on /pol/?

>1st day of class
>already inundated with anti-white propaganda
>Most of the white kids in the class look miserable as shit
>everyone else in a docile state
>teacher is white so she continuously tried to virtue signal to get the class to like her

Worst part is you have to take this shitty ass humanities classes, for fuck sake i just want to learn about computers.
>>
>>139499973
>going to a shitty university
Huehue
>>
>>139499973
>Didn't go to a trade school
Kek you deserve this
>>
>>139499973
just troll your teacher with questions like "so are traps indeed homosexuals?" with a straight face. Make the best of a bad situation.
>>
>>139499973
Until you quit and realize school is a bunch of bullshit.
It is a way for people to make money.
I have a BA in biology and BS in nursing and I have learned more on my own then having some dipshit stand in front of me and teach.

Basic fact.
I can read faster then they can talk.
And the book I read was written by multiple people at or above their level of knowledge.
>>
>>139499973

speak up then drop out

fuck these people

ww3 coming soon anyway; you're just wasting your time in a classroom

and you're paying to be propagandized against? fuck that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.