[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /pol/, it happened. I came home from work yesterday to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: AUS_guns.jpg (104KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
AUS_guns.jpg
104KB, 600x400px
Well, /pol/, it happened. I came home from work yesterday to discover my wife had sold 2 of my guns. Initially I was furious but then she had a sit down with me and explained how since the birth of our daughter she has started having second thoughts about having guns in the house. We discussed it for a while and I have to admit she made a good case for gun control. We talked about statistics and logic. Afterwards we agreed that I would sell the remainder of my guns and we'd use the money for projects around the house. Like maybe fixing up the kitchen.

As much as it pains me to admit it, she was right. Assault rifles should become illegal. And I will tell you why.

FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.

FACT: In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.

FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.

FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property

There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.

If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon.

There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.

I think I proved my point you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses. You know it's the fucking truth.

Pic related, it's what will eventually need to happen in the U.S.
>>
>>139497852

Suicide.
>>
File: double agent.png (36KB, 867x267px) Image search: [Google]
double agent.png
36KB, 867x267px
>>139497852
>Gadsden flag
>anti 2nd Amendment
do you think we were born yesterday?
>>
>wife sold your guns
>didn't beat her ass and give her a hard dicking
Fake and gay
>>
Hey leftypol shill. We keep assault weapons because we have the right to them. It would be better if we trained our youth in being responsible human beings and not shoot one another. I would rather live in a land where people are responsible enough to have the freedoms we have. I do not want the state to be my lord and master.
>>
>>139497852
>I came home from work yesterday to discover my wife had sold 2 of my guns.

>If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon.

lmfao 8/8
>>
>>139497852
DON'T TREAD ON ME.

>COME AND TAKE IT

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
File: spurdtalvi.jpg (72KB, 563x740px) Image search: [Google]
spurdtalvi.jpg
72KB, 563x740px
>reddit spacing
>reddit lingo and arguments
>being an utter cuck and letting your wife disarm you
>is against guns
Out.
>>
File: 1503160006462.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503160006462.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>139497852
3/10
>>
>>139499067
For you information, I've been a practicing member of /pol/ since March of 2017.
>>
>>139499682
your ID needs changed to 0AR
im the one your wife sold the guns to
after i fucked her
kys cuck
>>
>>139497852
We had this same thread yesterday
KYS you cuck
>>
>>139500153
>We had this same thread yesterday
No, we didn't. And regardless gun control is a TRUE and HONEST issue that needs to be discussed.

>KYS you cuck
No u
>>
>>139497852
>semiautomatic

Jesus fucking christ here we go again
>>
>>139497852
>to discover my wife had sold 2 of my guns and cheated me with a nigger
>Initially I was furious but then she had a sit down with me and explained how white male did bad to niggers in the past
>We discussed it for a while and I have to admit she made a good choice, so i decided to join Democrats and bring my cuckness to /pol/

Fixed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.