[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever have your dreams come true only to realize your dreams were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 075 - i0YYJ7d.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
075 - i0YYJ7d.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
Ever have your dreams come true only to realize your dreams were shit?

>be me, 10 years ago
>college liberal, atheist
>think the world would be a better place if more people were atheists
>think the world would be a better place if more people were accepting of LGBTPBBBQ+
>think the world would be a better place if women just slept around more, monogamy is a result of patriarchy
>goal in life is to have an easy job where I have plenty of time to get high, jerk off, and play video games

Now:
>atheism is hip, most young people are atheists, but rather than science they instead follow social justice doctrine, throwing all morals and family values aside for virtue signalling and attention seeking
>LGBTPBBBQ+ is hip and cool, to the point where children are being pressured by their parents to be drag queens and have their privates mutilated
>marriage at an all time low, no one is having kids, sexual marketplace is beyond fucked up as 20% of the guys get constant easy sex and 80% get nothing
>I have an easy job, life consists of smoking pot, jerking off, and playing video games. I'm miserable and just want to live a meaningful life with a nice wife (who hasn't ridden 100 other cocks) and raise a couple kids

Everything I wanted when I was a retarded leftist 20 year old came true and now all I want is to go back to living in the world of morals and family values that I used to despise.
>>
>>139497051
no, i always knew that the dreams of people are pure shit

maybe it will not confort you, maybe it will, you can always kill yourself
>>
>>139497051
Literally everyone here has gone through that change
>>
>>139497051
Stop being a retard and accept the world that good people live in. Your new hopes are trash, the world will never go back, it never does.
>>
File: 1503881481503.jpg (20KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1503881481503.jpg
20KB, 307x352px
>>139497051

What are you talking about, the plebs have always been virtue signalers, rent seekers and always mirrored their ruling establishment.

>all people lust like animals for power, reproductive hierarchy
>>
>>139497511
>since the beginning
>implying history started with the founding of the US
>implying the US isn't going through the exact same rise and fall of every major empire, with the fall being signalled by mass immigration, sexual deviance, and loss of morality

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>>
I used to be a lefty anarchist, I knew one day there would be more anarchists, and I was just biding my time. I got out of it but it in fact seems like 'anarchism' is much more popular today, and it's much easier to find a group to get into some trouble with - but I'm no longer a lefty and these kids who call themselves anarchists now a days remind me of myself then, and that just makes me fuckin cringe.
>>
>>139497051
dreams dont ever come true
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.