[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the left has been doubling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the left has been doubling down on their agenda/ censorship since Trump got elected?
>>
File: Opened_up_a_Pandora's_box[1].jpg (748KB, 799x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Opened_up_a_Pandora's_box[1].jpg
748KB, 799x1349px
>>139496914
yep, they are trying to repackage pandora's box.
>>
>>139496914
How can anyone not notice they are doubling down on all of their busted positions.
>>
>>139498049
they will not.
>>
>>139496914
this should be obvious to anyone even slightly redpilled
>>
I think with Hillary, the globalists would have had a structured, mostly peaceful collapse of the US into a direction towards the North American Union. With Trump the Uni-party, MSM, deep state are just waging war and trying to reach the same goals by either black mailing him or ousting him.
>>
>>139496914
They want to eradicate free speech as much as possible before the next presidential election
>>
>>139496914
They think "Fuck White People" is a genuine strategy to win elections and have no intention of changing. So instead of apologizing for being overt anti-white racists, they're going to try and attack anything right of Mao and break lines of communication. Which, as we all know, is totally going to work in the age of Tor and VPNs.
>>
Yeah, "fuck the president" worked so well as a campaign strategy in 2004 and 2012.
>>
File: 220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg (37KB, 220x384px) Image search: [Google]
220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg
37KB, 220x384px
>>139496914
welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend come inside come inside :)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.