[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/c alifornia-could-start-ja

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: huh.png (113KB, 1011x884px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
113KB, 1011x884px
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/california-could-start-jailing-people-who-dont-use-transgender-pronouns/

Isn't this a straightforward violation of the first amendment which will be struck down upon review once it goes past the (((ninth circuit)))?

Further, are there any historical examples of laws carrying parallel penalties in the case when a normal (((cis))) man refers to a normal woman as "he, him" etc, or vice verse? If not, then why exactly does a particular minority group warrant a "special protection" which both gainsays reality and violates freedom of speech? The freedom to speak the truth is surely an important species of the larger freedom, and when one is commanded by the state not to speak the truth, then there is surely a tyranny.
>>
>>139495595
That is exactly what it is. California is about to get sued for billions.
>>
>>139495595
how can you be American and support something like this?
>>
>>139495822
That's the thing - the fucks who support this are no longer American. Neither is the state.

I believe Trump needs to tell California they can secede. As soon as it is announced, Trump should send in the military immediately since it is no longer home soil and capture every single politician in California and any others pushing for secession. He should then re-announce California as one of the 50 states and have new politicians from the bottom up.
>>
>>139495595

I like how the State Assembly only did this with nursing homes right now. They know there's no epidemic of transgender seniors in California, they're just looking for a sympathetic group with which to initially begin this crap, before slowly adding more and more "protected" groups.
>>
>>139495595
Sigh. Ok, we will do this again for you, short bus.
>daily caller
Bullshit inflamitory yellow journalism. Lugenpresse.
Just look at the title
>something COULD happen
OP, aliens could land tomorrow and eat people like cattle. Jesus could come back tomorrow and preform miracles. Obama could become president again after a liberal coup of the government.

None of it IS going to happen. Quit reading garbage.
>>
>>139495595
Always remember to archive

https://archive.is/7S4WS
>>
File: tranny-plague-in-schools.png (1MB, 1212x744px) Image search: [Google]
tranny-plague-in-schools.png
1MB, 1212x744px
>>139495595

It's coming
>>
>>139496147
I live in California and I 100% approve of this tactic. Jerry Brown is a fucking traitor who should be ousted immediately.
>>
>>139496724

The piece is self-explanatory and the particular source is immaterial - the point was to give an illustration after doing a quick search for the topic. No one gives a heck about the source.

The other objection that you're making is also immaterial in the sense that the point of the thread is to /entertain the hypothetical/, regardless of whether it passes or not. It's like you think that the average 4chan user (or, me) is not sophisticated enough to understand when a news piece is really just speculative fluff (they are/I am). What's left then is the thought experiment, as I've said.
>>
File: 1503758301601.jpg (41KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
1503758301601.jpg
41KB, 1024x772px
>>139496724
What the fuck are you smoking nigger?
Fucking shill faggot piece of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocRJYc1oKew

Starts at 14:37
>>
File: t8Q0RxK_d.jpg (53KB, 486x524px) Image search: [Google]
t8Q0RxK_d.jpg
53KB, 486x524px
Wow, what a GREAT and reliable source you gave us! Hmm hmm yeah, TheDailyCaller!!
>>
>>139496147
Sounds good, but we need to re-name it after the cleansing.... keeping the name "california" just feels dirty and gross.
>>
>>139497813
>article links directly to the ca.gov source
I look forward to watching you kikes die in great numbers. You know damn well the ovens are too kind for the deaths you faggot shills deserve.
>>
File: 1503960927268.jpg (90KB, 1788x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1503960927268.jpg
90KB, 1788x1185px
>>139497813
>>
Referring to someone with the "wrong" gender pronouns is apparently violence, and the first amendment doesn't protect violence...that's the general idea, anyway.
>>
File: B-Ko Determined.jpg (46KB, 693x474px) Image search: [Google]
B-Ko Determined.jpg
46KB, 693x474px
>>139496147
That's a fantastic idea. Truly Machiavellian. I like it!
>>
>>139497332
>
The piece is self-explanatory and the particular source is immaterial - the point was to give an illustration after doing a quick search for the topic. No one gives a heck about the source.
I can smell the new on you. Source is extremely important. Your source is famous for twisting things out of proportion, if not downright lying.

>the point of this thread is to entertain.
Go watch nickolodean, kiddo.

Remember Colorado's gay discrimination law? Shot down. Remember California's magazine capacity law? Shot down. Along with thousands of other examples, lawmakers propose many stupid things.

You might as well make more threads about other shit that will never happen, and call them "infotainment", CNN.
>>
>lets pass a law the forces people to use certain language under penalty of law.
Its pretty obvious that this is just a horseshit virtue signal attempt, the Supreme Court would strike it down immediately, and anyone imprisoned or fined under this law would sue California for their entire annual budget.
Its no different from passing a law that makes it illegal to not identity elected officials as your majesty. One of the most unAmerican things possible.
>>
>>139496147
If he tells them they can secede, doing this will get him branded as a tyrant by damn near everyone, not just the leftists.
>>
>>139497993
California is the name of land man, it was California before the US existed and will be California after the US fades away.
>>
File: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (90KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg
90KB, 990x743px
>>139495822
It's California, they barely qualify as American. Pic related is how we treat Californians who leave their state.
>>
>>139497813
Oh look, another commie shill. OP speaks the truth and the libtards can't handle it, as per usual.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.