[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are "white nationalists" so afraid of being found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NeverWrong.jpg (68KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
NeverWrong.jpg
68KB, 530x350px
Why are "white nationalists" so afraid of being found out? Why the secret codes like le 1488 and ((()))? Why the obsession with anonymity? What are you so afraid of?
>>
if some of the things i said were to be traced to me i would go to jail. therefore talking using secret codes and being anonymous is the only way i can say what i want
>>
>>139486268
Why are kike shills so obsessed with using Reddit LARP flags to shitpost under?
>>
>>139486268
>Why the obsession with anonymity? What are you so afraid of?
Because any political movement which has the potential to change America is infiltrated and subverted and destroyed by the CIA.
If you stay anonymous and underground they can't do that.
>>
>>139486268
Because I don't want to get fucked with for my beliefs.
>>
>>139488806
>>139491472
Why are you so cowardly?

>>139488977
>muh reddit
>>
You're only allowed to use false-feeling based lies and ignorance in public. The truth is a heroic act that can and will ruin your life in this age. Scary times. The new dark ages.
>>
Obvious slide thread is obvious.
Sage.
>>
>>139486268
Well, see, "White nationalists" are all CIAniggers.

The true way is race realism.
>>
the """"""""tolerant""" left
>>
it sends Jews into hyper-neuroticism. see how they kvetched at cohencidence detector
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.