[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever you grow soft and have pity on entire race because of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Whenever you grow soft and have pity on entire race because of a few b-based black men remind yourself of how the black race degraded every country that accepted it.

The black race has:

>Degraded our communities, making them less safe and clean

>Degraded our language by simplying it and putting their ugly ebonics in it

>Degraded our culture, promoting violence, lazyness and drug abuse.

>Degraded our music with it's hip hop rap and other awful music
>>
File: 1503777987257.jpg (181KB, 902x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503777987257.jpg
181KB, 902x1024px
>>
Nigger race deserve total extermination. Africa can be a beautiful home for millions of whites.
>>
>>139483166
No arguments here, they are a scourge. Without the negro or Jew to look down to and emulate, we never would have fallen this far.

>>139484002
I had seen some question on some forum recently asking whether sub-Saharan niggers had invented the wheel or not. First three pages of replies were variations of "niggers didn't need the wheel so they didn't invent it, why would you ask a racist question" and finally someone just said they didn't. Would be funnier if this wasn't happening everywhere.
>>
>>139483166
I was watching the MTV music video awards for a few minutes, while at a friend's house, and... it was really surreal. They did the tribute to Chester Bennington and Jared Leto (who I don't like for a white variety of reasons) was asking the audience to stand up. He has to ask them like twice and wait. Then they cut the video playback of the performance early to cut to commercial. I never really liked Linkin Park, I'd rather listen to KMFDM, but uh, those Linkin Park faggots and pedophile victims (look up Chester's wikipedia, poor soul) did influence music (especially electronic music) and uhm, then they were showing the award nominees and I said to my friends 'blacks are about 13% of the country, but they dominate the awards shows.

Niggers (any non-white who acts savage) are the Jew's ultimate weapon. Also any immigrant capable of getting welfare in the USA is a tool of the Jews. Jews created most of the conflicts or situations (NGOs helping them) that bring these people into our countries, anyhow.
>>
>>139483166
I don't pity coons. I hate them.
>>
>>139483166
> I JUST WANT A ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX WITH A DAB OF RANCH
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.