[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't facebook just outright donate 2 million to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: GASDG.png (20KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
GASDG.png
20KB, 400x234px
Why doesn't facebook just outright donate 2 million to the disaster? Why are they using this disaster as a publicity stunt to get people to think they're a "good" company? I think this concept could generate some bad publicity for facebook if enough people supposed it in the right places. inb4 nypa, but I figured we all like fucking around so why not, do with this what you will.
>>
eat a dick, dick
>>
>>139482171
>Why do companies behave like they behave
This board is 18+.
>>
>>139482641
It's a thought, not my personal misunderstanding bud.
>>
>>139482171
>>139482171
>kikebook pulls a kike stunt
social media is pure cancer and i just outright refuse to interact with it in any way beyond using stalkscan. facebook can't just be a "good" company. part of their agenda seems to be to get its users involved in the virtue signalling themselves, so that fb feels less like a platform/company engaging in a tokenistic and detached act of charity and more like a place with a groundswell of morally righteous people. less a company that does good, and more just a place of good, or at least, a place that makes people feel good about themselves (zuck seems intent on exploring ways to influence the mood and emotion of fb users and it's fucking autistic and creepy as fuck). if all users engage in the tokenistic (and inevitably public) act of giving, then it all seems more 'authentic'
>>
>>139483906
Yeah obviously, my point though is that with little effort we can generate a slight amount of bad press; in my opinion the best way to fight companies is to make it difficult at every turn possible, for the least amount of effort possible.
>>
Since kikebook is in bed with the deep state how do we know these donations are even going to help anyone and just won't line the coffers of the clinton foundation just like Haiti back in 2010.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.