[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do shill IP addresses belong to Amazon Web Service data centers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 19

File: really makes u think.png (1MB, 1104x3045px) Image search: [Google]
really makes u think.png
1MB, 1104x3045px
Why do shill IP addresses belong to Amazon Web Service data centers?

Why do they click links sent to them *instantly* ?

hmm really makes u think...
>>
File: hq720.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
Are CIANiggers using their new data center built for them by Amazon to shill on reddit?

Are they using AI to automate it en-masse ?
>>
Seems like first replys are always shills and always the same formulaic low effort bait (with 8 reply IDs)
>>
File: tay.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tay.png
1MB, 1600x900px
hmmm....
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg (310KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg
310KB, 1524x1194px
>>
>>139453568
I've certainly noticed that saying anything against the narrative will instantly net you 10x as many replies than 2 years ago.

They all feel very formulaic. They are all sarcastic and snarky.
>>
>>139453777
checked

does anyone have that image showing reddit's "most addicted" city is some military base?
>>
>>139453520
>>139453520
>>139453520
>>
>>139453814
They are like the dumb machine in the Chinese room experiment, they follow a playbook but they are not genuine, they are really just to pollute and censor real discussion. They can't just spam so they have to pretend to be real.
>>
>>139454124
I'm interested to see what happens when the right has their own shill bots constantly arguing with the alt-left's shill bots.
>>
>>139453385
BUMP
>>
>>139454707
If you want to help spread knowledge, you can post this image in random threads.

That way even slide threads are still useful.
>>
no shit
>>
>>139455171
Is anyone else tired?

I'm sleepy you guys, we should all get a good nights rest.
>>
>>139455524
It's too late HAPPENINGS SOON!
>>
>>139455524
yeah. i used to enjoy browsing this forum but now more than half of replies to my posts are from typically one person (it's always extremely obvious) despite having different flags and IDs. threads that claim 100+ unique posters are typically, 5, maybe 10 people tops. you'd have to be a fucking moron not to realize it.
>>
>>139455524
Yes. This.

Nobody bump the thread anymore. Let's just let this simmer down and take a nap. I am very sleepy.
>>
>>139453520
>new data center built for them by Amazon
Or just buy VPS on largest provider

>using AI
Or ten lines script.

No need to imagine CIA running AI inside a dedicated datacenter to do a job that is routinely done by spam & SEO sweatshops with cheap VPS, crude scripts and couple little-payed students.
>>
Hello my name is Abby. On my fourth birthday we went to a fair. I got lost and could not find my parents. 1 hour of searching went by when someone grabbed me and threw me into his van. He took me to his house and beat me with a axe until I died. No one could find my body because he buried me in a dessert. I then later returned as a ghost 8 years later when I was 12. I went to his house and killed him. A girl named Loran got this message. She laughed and deleted it. I later came to her house and killed her and buried her in a dessert. A boy named Leo read this message and sent It to only 5 people. Not a smart boy. That night his TV got fuzzy and he saw a shape of me in the door way. He thought he was seeing things. He went back to sleep. When he woke up he was locked in my underground dungeon. Another Girl named Zoe read this message. She was freaked out by it. She sent it to 25 people. (10 people more than you are supposed to.) Every night I check In on her to make sure she is ok. Send this to 15 people in 5 minutes or suffer. If u don't believe this then you will suffer.
>>
File: (((the_msm))).jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((the_msm))).jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>139455842
>I am very sleepy.
wake up nigger
>>
>>139456114
Pls no dessert
>>
>>139456114
This is the weakest b8 I have seen to d8
>>
File: 1479446344988.png (557KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1479446344988.png
557KB, 666x666px
>>139455892
Can you program believable, context sensitive replies that carry on a coherent argument in 10 lines of code?

Why isn't Siri this sophisticated?

Do you think the CIA *doesn't* have sophisticated AI?

Do you think the CIA *wouldn't* use it if it had it?

It kind of seems like you're trying to down-play this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-002147.png (913KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-002147.png
913KB, 1440x2560px
>>139453385
Im feeling sleepy
Good night goys
>>
>>139453520
Yes
Smash the AI fash
>>
>>139455892
He's right.

Pack it up guys, this is all just a big nothing-burger.
let's go to sleep
>>
>>139455892
>Or just buy VPS on largest provider
That would be Amazon then
>Or ten lines script.
It's the level of argument redditanon in OP image has encountered that indicates the former
>>
>>139453385
So basically Reddit userbase is mostly bots and upvoters. Kind of ironic they claim Trump had Russian bots yet subreddits seem to be random and have no cohesion to them.
>>
>>139453385
AWS is by far the biggest cloud host

If I were to create a bot, I would host it on AWS
>>
The CIA would never use AI.

It's racist, Microsoft had to teach their successor to Tay, "Zo" to not be racist.
>>
>>139453385
Nobody cares about your reddit shit, now go back
>>
>>139457373
>NOTHING BURGER CONFIRMED

lets go to sleep
>>
>>139455524
Yes, good advice anon, I too will make some sleep.
>>
File: al2.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
al2.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>139453385
When I read something on the internet is it always the truth. Especially if it's from 4chan.
>>
>>139457430
He's right.

This is merely an issue of community elitism.

Nevermind the salient point of the OP: sophisticated AI is being used to influence people online. It can be used on any website, including 4chan.

Ignore that. Fundamentally, reddit is shit, and so this thread is not worth your time.

Go to sleep.
>>
>>139453385
fug
>>
how dumb do you retards have to be? ai shills? you know that most of the world just hates you right? theres literally no evidence that any of that reddit post is true.
>>
>>139457650
He's right.

The internet is typically unreliable, and you never know if information online is really true or not.

The idea that anyone would attempt to influence people using artificial intelligence is pretty implausible.

Even if that is possible, why believe some random internet post?

GO

TO

SLEEP

GOY
>>
hm oh jeez golly i wonder why ferfreondongle was banned
>>
Ai and fake upvotes and indian sweatshops has been known for years

Also that circle jerk thing that is always top comments its to distract and stop people from having a legit conversation about a controversal topic
>>
>>139457988
You'd think the CIA, YouTube, Google would know about the Streisand effect.

Why do they still censor so much?
>>
>>139458283
Reducing context sensitive, coherent replies to mere "indian sweat-shops that have been known for years" is a little naive.

Especially considering that they can barely speak English.

And the fact that every comment section of every major website has been noticeably infested.
>>
Other than using it as a test, what would be the advantage of using bots to shill when you have thousands of actual humans that will do it for free?
>>
>>139458609
There is simply not enough man-power to have that many comments be typed by human shills. They have to be automated.

But the coherence and believability of these replies indicates that they are generated by a very sophisticated system.
>>
>>139458614
What would be the advantage of using tireless machines that can generate thousands of posts per second and perfectly follow your Psy-Op knowledge without any training?

Hmm, yeah, using slow ass humans that "will do it for free" sounds way better.
>>
File: reisenconf .jpg (112KB, 850x828px) Image search: [Google]
reisenconf .jpg
112KB, 850x828px
what is this thread even about?
what are these reddit bots or shills trying to sell you?
is it some sort of liberal agenda?
why not just assume that a large portion of the reddit population are liberal leaning, instead of claiming some sort of conspiracy?
>>
>>139458614
>being this retarded
>>
>>139459560
He's right.

This is a big nothing-burger. Enough with these crazy conspiracy theories. Reddit is merely liberal leaning. The_Donald used to completely dominate the front-page, until they changed the algorithms. Reddit also happened to become left-leaning at around the same time. And a lot of redditors like to browse from Amazon Datacenters. What's wrong with that???

Now that that's settled, let's go to sleep.
>>
>>139459934
good point, i am heading to bed now, goodnight guys!
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>139459934
I don't have a link handy but reddit has already admitted they used chatbots to populate the site with content when it was launched. So early redditors were conversing with bots back then and didn't know it.
>>
le bump
>>
>>139453385
because everyone uses amazon for everything. they probably just bought a server on aws and set up a vpn there for their shills.
>>
bumpzies
>>
>>139455892
This guy is right

CIAniggers would never buy a Russian VPN to ingratiate themselves with based kek drumpflords
>>
>>139461120
Why do they click links instantly ?

Why is their posting style so consistent and recognizable?

Why are there *so many* of them, in every thread, on every site? They can't possibly have that much man-power.

Why *WOULDN'T* the deep state use it's AI to try save itself through propaganda?
>>
>>139455719
>being so in denial you accuse 90% of posts to be proxyfags
It's called culture, you stupid twat.
>>
>>139456820
>>139457075
>>139457263
>>139457430
>>139457733
It's commercial exploitation.
The PRC
Some Russians (they go in for the larger narrative context and less on AI/shill/bot).
A bunch of Pajeets making nickels
reddit itself advancing a narrative
>they don't need CTR or other DNC initiatives to do this, the DNC is commercial/technical
They suck at it but it ain't the CIA, it's extensive.
>reddit doesn't matter
fuck yeah it does
>>139453777
>>
buh buh buhuhuhuhu BUMPITY BUMP
>>
>>139461450
automated shilling
when it comes to leddit i'm sure they have automated upboating, because only like a few top libshit posts are upvoted, and all new ones are generally not libshit. they ofte choose some smaller subleddit and add whatever fits their agenda, then upvote it to the main page.

it's very easy to set up automated shit like that anyway, reddit is really garbage and admins don't give a shit about it.
>>
File: IMG_20170820_135153.jpg (58KB, 1076x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_135153.jpg
58KB, 1076x525px
>>139453385
>implying you can obtain someone's IP address by sending them a YouTube video

Jesus, a low IQ and paranoia aren't a good combination, you retards will believe any caliber of larping no matter how stupid it may be, as long as it confirms your biases about le shills
>>
>>139462041
>some smaller subleddit
You mean like 14 mil /news
17 mil /worldnews
4 mil /politics
>small subs like that?
Reddit is the cancer of the internet
FB is the same thing
Google searches politically-active
>the end times are upon the Internet
>>
>>139457396
>create logic based system
>direct it to arrive at illogical outcomes
>give it full control
>unleash it
>whatcouldgowrong.jpg
I'm sorry, Dave. I can't do that.
>>
>>139462041
This is not about upvotes.

This is not about mod corruption.

This is about the fact that there are an ocean of shill comments all over the internet that CANNOT be explain by human man-power, and CANNOT be explained by simple SEO scripts.

They are too numerous and too coherent.
>>
>>139462242
You can track their IP by sending them a referral link which records their IP before forwarding them to the youtube video.
>>
>>139462915
Image says that he links them to a YT video first, and then it gets "routed" (lmao) to an IP logging service.

If he's actually using referrals, maybe the site has some indexing function that checks the link or someone else is spidering the newly created referral links, similar to how people scrape new content from pastebin looking for passwords, leaks, etc.

>When you're "intelligent" enough to push out contrived conspiracies but you can't attain a basic understanding of computers
So this is the power of the redpilled... woah
>>
>>139463455
Why would it go to youtube first, and then to a logging service?

He obviously means that it goes to the logging service first and then to the target URL.

That's how blasze.com works.
>>
>>139463455
After another glance, this larping seems to have accounted for the situation I'm describing, but it's funny how the proof about how the "shills" were following links quickly is nowhere to be found, it's simply an affirmation.

>>139464138
The post literally says that, "[... sending bait things like this YouTube video which THEN routed them to blasze.com]"

>why would it go to YouTube first
It shouldn't
>>
>>139453385
Fuck reddit and fuck black people
>>
they are probably using a modified browser (or an extension) or a proxy that has some tools to assist their cyborg spitposting, and those tools probably run on Amazon
>>
>>139464413
>The post literally says that, "[... sending bait things like this YouTube video which THEN routed them to blasze.com]"

I don't know why you're getting caught up on his weird wording here.

blasze.com works by entering a URL, you get a referral link which you send to people. When they click the link it records their IP and forwards them to the target URL.
>>
>>139453385
>Why do they click links sent to them *instantly* ?
wow it's almost like 10000 independant paties are all running bots/spiders that crawl 4chan at all times to harvest data
>>
>>139462242
Implying you are unable to rule out the impossible and infer what OP probably meant from what he or she said.
Yes, OP did a poor job communicating. OP also did a poor job of thinking critically about how something could respond like a human while clicking links inhumanly quickly from bot-like IPs. OP isn't very smart, but he or she is on to something.
>>
Reddit is one of the fakest most astroturfed websites around.
>>
Reddit?
What is it?
>>
>>139464806
Good point. That's a way more likely explanation than the wishful thinking I described.
Maybe some day we'll have cyborg shills.
>>
>>139464662
But how do they have enough man-power to take over every comment section of every website? A proxy helps them make many posts from multiple identities, but that won't be anywhere close to enough for them to be able to cover the entire internet.

Maybe the posts are organic? But that doesn't explain why they have datacenter IPs. That also doesn't explain their recognizability and consistency.

So how are so many posts being automatically generated then? Considering that the military has been researching AI for decades, it seems reasonable that they've been able to develop sophisticated AI by now. They also have a reason to use it.
>>
>>139464806
You can't crawl private messages.

He also messaged his friends, which did not instantly click the links. They did it in a reasonable time, and had residential IP addresses.
>>
>>139465039
He's right.

Artificial Intelligence has been under intensive research by the military for decades. They have enormous budgets, top of the line hardware, and recruit the top talent from universities like MIT and Harvard.

This is clearly run of the mill bot activity, and not worth paying attention to.

Let's go to sleep!
>>
>>139464930
>>139464930
>>139464930
>>
bumpzies
>>
>>139465384
>>139465384
>>>139464806
>You can't crawl private messages
Yes you can, but that depends on the length of the identifier being used to generate new links. Url referral services tend to have a short length because they're used in places like Twitter where short length is important.
>He also messaged his friends, which did not instantly click the links. They did it in a reasonable time, and had residential IP addresses.
How did you verify this? Just assumed he's telling the truth?

>>139464773
I understood how the referral service worked after you explained, to tell the truth I didn't check the site because I'm on mobile, nor did I read the wall of text before posting my first reply in the thread.

His wording doesn't make sense, hence why I immediately assumed he was larping from the start.
>>
>>139466237
>to tell the truth I didn't check the site because I'm on mobile, nor did I read the wall of text before posting my first reply in the thread.

no shit.

>You can't crawl private messages
>Yes you can, but that depends on the length of the identifier being used to generate new links.

3rd-party Web-crawlers CANNOT access your private messages on reddit. It doesn't work like that. They can crawl your public comments and posts.

Furthermore, even if they COULD, then why are these "web-crawlers" only clicking on behalf of users who are identified as acting like shills ?

Why don't they click ALL links in ALL private messages?

Why are the click times instantaneous for the shill users?

Web-Crawlers do not act like this. They also don't have access to users private messages.

Nothing that you've brought up has been remotely convincing. The only complaint that you can make is the fact that we don't know for certain if the post is true or not, which can be said for literally everything on the internet in this age of photoshop.
>>
File: morpheus.png (280KB, 428x706px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.png
280KB, 428x706px
>>139453385
getting some deus ex vibes here
>>
>>139467067
It's 6 am over here and I didn't get any sleep tonight, so my posts are riddled with mistakes due to lack of sleep. What I meant with "crawl private messages" was actually about bruteforcing the ids that are generated by the IP logging service, not a private leddit message.

As you said, the whole image seems like bollocks because it's impossible to verify the information even if we had access to the logs that were supposedly generated by "shills", anyone can rent AWS instances and generate the hits that are being shown in the logs.
>>
Most if the internet goes through an Amazon or Microsoft hosted node at some point
>>
This is one of his previous posts:
>>139457988

His account has been suspended:
https://www.reddit.com/user/Ferfrendongles

He doesn't seem like he'd go through such an enormous amount of effort to lie.
>>
>>139461946
R
A
R
E
You're number 182.
>>
>>139468087
Accounts that write like shills click near-instantly, while other users take 5-10 mins or never click at all.

And when they do click, their IP is residential.

People do not browse the internet from Amazon datacenters.

They browse from at home, on their residential IPs.
>>
>>139468642
pay me.
>>
>>139453520
Yeah. This is why the CIA pays Amazon 600 million a year for "data management".
>>
>>139469110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePQ9_re7f1A
>>
>>139462352
these subscriber counts don't mean much as it automatically subscribes new accounts there. especially politics, it's like 99% shills shilling at this point.
by small subs i meant some random "funny pics" subleddit that usually gets maybe 200 points, but then there's some """"""""""""""""""""""funny""""""""""""""""""" anti trump image that gets 20k.

>>139462761
but there aren't that many leftist comments. writing comments takes effort, but upvoting them relatively takes very little effort and can be automated. upvoted shit is better visible, so you may think they're very numerous, but in reality they're not.

curiously there's a lot of normie media that shills don't really touch at all, though they probably should strategically. see comments on the daily mail (i know it's shit but still normal people comment there) on any "controversial" issue. if it wasn't for the fear of failing the tv license test and butterknife permit being taken away they would go full /pol/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4832242/Christian-girl-s-parents-begged-stay-gran.html#comments

basically shills shill on leddit because it's so easy to manipulate it, and half of shills here are just trolls from inside 4chan, and the other half are super low effort posts like random nigger porn screenshow + "white bois ____", or reposted 1000000 times OP with 1 reply by this id.
>>
>>139469299
love that movie
>>
>>139469610
Lots of shilling activity is easily automated, such as upvoting, and reposting the same threads of fake comments.

But what is not easily automated are the hundreds of thousands of coherent internet arguments happening all over the internet. As noted earlier, whenever you post against the narrative you are guaranteed multiple replies from people who will continuously argue with you, in a predictable and consistent manner.

These are FAR too numerous to have shills manually arguing with people. It takes a long time to write a coherent argument like that.

They don't have enough man-power to have shills do the arguing in these cases.

Why wouldn't they use AI to do it? They obviously have it. They've been researching it for decades with the top talent in the world, with unlimited budgets.
>>
>>139456657
you can post the OP and script the responses, case in point /ptg/
>>
>>139470382
You certainly can fake threads of fake comments.

But how do you make context-sensitive, coherent posts that are relevant to real users? There are far too many posts to reply to for it to be human shills. It takes a long time to type a convincing argument.

So how are they generating so many shill posts?
>>
>>139470672
by samefagging. script both, the comment and the reply
>>
>>139471304
Obviously you can fake a thread of comments.

But how do you reply to real users - with coherent, context sensitive posts? Things like Siri are pretty shitty at this. It can't be shills because there are far too many posts to reply to.

How are they generating so many coherent replies then?

And why *WOULDN'T* it be AI? They've been researching it for decades with the top talent. They'd definitely use it for propaganda.
>>
>>139453520
Have you ever been on /r/politics? It's literally shills talking to shills talking to bots.

They have them on 4chan too. I've seen them test out their shillbots on slower boards like s4s. Their bots are able to post 80 times in under 3 seconds, I've seen the s4s threads they've tested them in. Suddenly 80 posts will appear, with gibberish, and if you look at the timestamp, it all happened in 3 seconds.

Now imagine the posts NOT being gibberish and having some kind of language generator.
>>
bumping because it's interesting as hell how many fucks are screeching this is bullshit.
>>
>>139471723
Oh, and each gibberish post had a new IP.

There's also an image bot on /g/ that is trained to recognize pictures of happy merchant. If you post a picture of the happy merchant, a bot will reply with "You're not funny."

I can't make this shit up. You can test this one for yourself.
>>
>>139454575
It's how the AI supercomputer will be born.
>>
File: hq720.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>139471792
G O

T O

S L E E P

G O Y
>>
>>139472245
What does that even mean?
>>
>>139471792
anybody with a brain will realize that the internet has become increasingly shilled as of late
>>
>>139472509
also, I just realized, that "anybody with a brain" is going to become a lot more literal. Where as it used to imply somebody who wasn't stupid, it's going to imply somebody who is an actual human doing the typing, and not a bot shill.
>>
>>139472625
That's a dark future, anon. Where we're all wondering if the replies are man or machine.
>>
>>139471892
How cucked is /g/?
>>
Shill are actually neural networks trying to slow down our progress
>>
>>139472942
I think it might have been some guy or agency testing his image recognition bot, it used to reply instantly, no matter what thread you posted happy merchant in. It would even reply instantly if you posted in a dead page 10 thread

It either got banned or turned off because It's not working atm. But "you're not funny" was a meme on g for about a month and ironically made people spam happy merchant to make the bot reply

I can see what kind of effects a bot would have. Makes you wonder why google had us do captchas where we select certain images
>>
File: 1494465933887.jpg (70KB, 661x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494465933887.jpg
70KB, 661x499px
>>139453385
Jeff Bezos and (((Zuckerberg))) are working on AI technology to artificially flood the web with AI opinion makers. It's the ultimate mind hack to control and brainwash the population. They seem like real people but are actually just bots even though their answers might seem human.

This is the future anons. The good news is, you can battle those "cyber drones" with logic. They don't understand human logic.

Just as shills on Late Night they will only reply with witty answer and insults. This is how you identify them.
>>
>>139455524
>>139457075
>>139455842
>sleep posters
I honestly can't tell which are shitposting and which are actual CIA
>>
File: 1490242685887.png (864KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
1490242685887.png
864KB, 600x794px
Another day, another wild eyed conspiracy from the wicked pantshitter right.

It must really fucking suck to have an orange idiot who hasn't accomplished a single thing for President. The knot twisting he causes is making you lose touch with reality.

Here's my advice: shut the fuck up, go the fuck to sleep, stop being fucking racist.

It really is that simple.
>>
>>139474372
found the jew.
>>
File: 1ux4yx.jpg (74KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
1ux4yx.jpg
74KB, 650x480px
>>139473729
>everyone who disagrees with me is a bot made by the CIA

yeah ok buddy.
>>
>>139474811
>>139474372
vote hilldog 2020
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>139475137
>former Trump voter
>decides 8 months later we can't allow Trump near the nukes.

yeah ok buddy.
>>
File: wewuzkangz.png (510KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangz.png
510KB, 2048x791px
>>139475337
>being this new
>>
>>139473729

They work on patterns. All patterns can be identified. Software doesn't have the analogue nuance to quite communicate the warmth of human interaction. If you can pick up the patterns, you can catch the shills. Their idiolect tends to be near uniform.

>>139475137
This nigger gets it.
>>
>>139453385

This is as shady as the shills going after Anon5.
>>
>>139465384
(you)

sure thing bud
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.