[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never ending corruption everywhere >backwards education

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: canstock25128403.jpg (10KB, 236x194px) Image search: [Google]
canstock25128403.jpg
10KB, 236x194px
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.
>>
>>139451334
>be me
>sell online
>not a day without credit card scams
>open facebook for first time in months
>muh santiago maldonado
>muh macri desaparece gente
>fuck my shit up
>go to university
>professor knows less than i
>new courses are same as old shit but muh have to do because its a little different
>search another job
>all 10 hours 10000 pesos if luckily
>check prices to go to vacation to the coast
70k for a month aproximately
>fuck me
>search plane tickets to go to europe as last year
>30k
>20k are taxes
>fuck my shit up
>Macri fixing economy and reducing inflation enter in conversation about this
>normie:but anon pricees are going up he is destroying everything que vuelva cristina
>but normie retard reducing the inflation in half only means that prices increase at half speed not that prices get lower
>you are a neoliberal
>fuck me
>>
>>139451334
>But normie retard: A fixed currency with the dolar at a parity of 1 a 1 is the less liberal thing there is , and menem was peronist , the liberal economist cavallo was thrown for trying to get out of that system saying it was destructive.
>normie:Neoliberal
>Facepalm
>Go to reunion the consorcio
>Just argentinean politics in reduced version
>Everyone accuses each other of stealing
>No one invest shit
>Everyone wants the consorcio to pay for their shit and not the common areas(like santa cruz cough cough money from federal state)
>Elevator broken
>3 months to fix because muh everyone accuses each other of stealing
>Living on floor 15
>Fuck my shit up
>KirchneristS at reunion of consorcio accuse everyone of persecuting them and want to change the consorcio every 6 months

If i could just move to murica i dont want to be a eurocuck , but the fact that macri is fixing so much in so little time and still is not enough to change the primitive mentality of the population scares the shit out of me.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.