[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we just nuke North Korea and get it over with,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499479712894.jpg (119KB, 876x719px) Image search: [Google]
1499479712894.jpg
119KB, 876x719px
Why don't we just nuke North Korea and get it over with, why do we tolerate their shit?
>>
i ask myself the same question every day
nobody would miss them
>>
>>139450714
> muslim flag
> muh tolerance
>>
Cuz they would nuke Seoul and maybe also Tokyo
Fuck gooks but I ain't risking the nips
>>
>>139450714
Too risky. Before they get evaporated they could cause a lot of damage. And striking first might cause problems with Chyna, Russia and even South Korea. Not to mention the dangers of nuclear radiation and fallout.
>>
File: iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>139450714
>nuking one of the last non-Jew owned countries
>>
>>139452026
this senpai.
Without anime life has no meaning
I'm not being ironic.
>>
>>139450714
Because going to war with china is 1000x worse then having the kimfatfuck flinging shit everywhere like a chimp.
>>
North Korea is the only thing that can save gook birth rates and extinction once they unite (which will happen eventually)
>>
File: c967aae5b1761837.jpg (52KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
c967aae5b1761837.jpg
52KB, 780x520px
>>139450714
i really enjoy the part, where Korea probably might be not penetrable anymore, since a nuclear missile, even with defense systems, may hit the surroundings. Just to play safe, everyone has to leave them alone.
for ones, the USA might not be able to fuck shit up
>>
>>139450714
If you don't knock out all their nukes in one strike then they'll retaliate with more nukes

They realised this and placed their nukes inside mountains, underground, etc, meaning that there's literally no chance of destroying all of them before they retaliate.

Tl;Dr, if you nuke NK then at least one US city gets glassed.

The time to nuke them would have been BEFORE they finished getting nukes. Now there's no military solution- Bannon acknowledged this and was fired for it. Kim is a lot smarter than he looks
>>
>>139450714
NK did nothing wrong. Stop threatening them.
>>
>>139450714
Same reason why we tolerate your shit, because its dangerous.
>>
>>139450714
Why not just nuke the middle east and north korea you mean
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.