[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kraut is coming for YOU, /pol/. Soon, "scientific"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 42

File: kraut.png (59KB, 589x662px) Image search: [Google]
kraut.png
59KB, 589x662px
Kraut is coming for YOU, /pol/. Soon, "scientific" racism will be defeated, once and for all.

What will you do to stop his facts, science and biological research?
>>
He probably has never spent an extensive amount of time dealing with niggers. Aren't sandniggers excessively inbred as well?
>>
>>139446477

Well he's apparently gotten inside a black girl, which I think is probably his entire reason for trying to debunk whatever vague differences in genetics he's gonna spend 4 vids talking about.
>>
>>139446174

I want to see him debate Ryan Faulk and get BTFO.

I'm guessing he won't, I'm guessing he has just read a bunch of literature """debunking""" race realism and will just make videos based on that.
>>
File: 1503288858746.gif (837KB, 2970x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1503288858746.gif
837KB, 2970x2255px
>>
>>139446174
inb4 he uses jew logic.
>>
>>139446174

Oh noes!

QUICK! somebody stop him!
>>
What's the bet he never mentions cranial capacity?
>>
File: 1503584078734.jpg (28KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
1503584078734.jpg
28KB, 604x416px
have a black person call them and a white person. see if they can decern a race by voice. repeat as many times as needed. then just stare.
>>
>>139446797

My problem is his complete disregard for sociological research, as though sociology is inherently bunk. While a lot of bullshit can come from the rather wide net sociology tends to cast, there are many things sociology fundamentally helps with. Otherwise, what's the point of researching things and noticing causality?

Not everything immediately requires you to stick a syringe in something and expect a result it. It's why I'm very curious how he's going to "debunk" differences in race. Is he just gonna bring up the Flynn Effect? Which isn't a refutation so much as it is a theory that might explain that over time, with money, effort and resources poured into, a race "might" bump up a few IQ points.
>>
>>139446174
Kraut is a fucking autist if I ever saw one.
>get your subscribers to attack a fellow skepticâ„¢ Youtuber for wrongthink
>it gets so bad that he deletes his channel
>beg him to come back
>continue attacking him after he comes back, meanwhile shut down another Youtuber in a similar fashion
I'm honestly probably closer to the alt-lite than most people here but seriously fuck that guy.
>>
>>139447240

from* it, that is
>>
>>139446797
Ryan is pretty autistic. I'm sure he'll make a video.
>>
File: 1429869276918.jpg (25KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1429869276918.jpg
25KB, 160x160px
/pol/ is about to get BTFO. You faggots better be scared.
>>
What is he debunking?

Genetic research does show that there are 5 different racial subgroups with genetic(biological) differentiation by continental basis, where races were classically defined by continent.
>>
>>139447240
Some of these members of the skeptic community really confuse me. People like Kraut and Sargon have all the facts regarding race realism right in front of their faces and they just blissfully choose to ignore it. I understand why they do it but I'll be damned if it isn't dishonest.

I don't even care that they ride the fence; I don't want some kind of totalitarian regime to take over either regardless of whether it comes from the right or the left. It's just the intellectual dishonesty. Styx rides the fence too but at least he concedes some points to the people he disagrees with and doesn't try to make arguments out of his feelings.
>>
>>139446174
Genetic engineering will prove him wrong.
>>
>>139446174
>inb4 lewontins fallacy
>>
>>139447786
Um but that's totally racist and sexist. Don't you know we're all like totally the same, my Jewish sociology teacher told me so
>>
File: 1502028114025.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1502028114025.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>
>>139447839
Because they have non-white friends and in the the case of Kraut he has severe jungle fever. They literally cannot be real with this as it hurts their (yes) feelings too greatly. They will criticise christianity until the sun goes down but they will never touch this as they are basically cowards
>>
>inb4 guns germs & steel
>>
>>139447839
Kraut might be a True Believer of the (((blank slate))), but Sargon is obviously doing it for the shekels, so you won't ever seem him come out and talk about race realism, whether he believe in it or not. Unless race realism become dominant, and accepted amongst normalfag, which won't happen before a long time, in which case, Sargon will tell everybody he knew about it all along.
>>
>>139447839
They don't want to get their channels shoah'd. They probably still will though considering how liberal the ADL is with fucking over anyone remotely in that area.
>>
File: blacklivesmatter87.webm (2MB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter87.webm
2MB, 640x853px
(((biologists)))
(((papers and books)))
Not the Bell Curve I take it
>>
File: sargoy.png (78KB, 630x579px) Image search: [Google]
sargoy.png
78KB, 630x579px
>>139448211

Sargon let it slip he believes in race differences when he was arguing against the alt-right

But this wasn't a tweet seen by many as it was in a long discussion chain. So it went under the radar.
>>
>>139448374
>hurr nationalism is about iq
why are these people so stupid
>>
>>139448374
Well, then that confirmed that he is doing for the youtube money.

>>139448451
Nationalism isn't about IQ, but it start by recognising that each races are different, and have to follow their own interest.
>>
>>139447240
exactly. there are obvious group patterns
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>139446174
The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.
>>
File: 364364363.png (90KB, 383x505px) Image search: [Google]
364364363.png
90KB, 383x505px
>>139446174
>>139446477
>>139446751
European FUTURE IS UP TO YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K07TxdgZPw8

Here's a video that was pooped out for facebook probably a no no touch for the bad zone. Go full in on the hot dog take 5 in 3,2,1 and action!
>hello graig
"hey stephanie"
>i noticed you had a cup of coffee too
"yeah i di-"
CUT!
His name is Brianna, not stephanie.
And action take 5 in 3,2,1 action! scene 17A

full blown ice cream scoops were in the news today as for orlando bloom, he took his cake and headed to the baseball field with his 5 dogs. Not too shabby for a four time sex offender and 2 time cheating spouse who forgot to cut the grass on Tuesday. Thats all for me. Back to you in the studio.

Thanks, kelly. In other political news. I forgot to wash my hands when handling the bacon this morning and touched my daughter who got her foot stuck in the local dogs anus yesterday when she was looking for worm holes in the universe that might get us to mars sooner than we think. President trump signed an order on the mars deal that would lower prices on minimum wage and leave its customers with even higher standards for dating in this day and age. The dating game however took an all time low on the stock market last week when arbys new roast beef rolled out its new sandwich and fell on the floor, leaving a nearby burger flipper to slip on the beef patties and end up in the hospital where he came out with a diploma and a new lease on a brand new Buick regal and headed to the gas station and became the 1000th customer of the day where he then was handed a $500 gas card and flew the coop jumped the hoop and loved every minute of the ice cream scoop
>>
Saying jews have high IQ is like saying niggers have a big dick, not only is a lie but it's the opposite of the truth.
>>
>>139446174
I haven't cared about (((KRAUT))) in a while, so why do you think I'd care now?
>>
>>139448317
the fuck is happening there?
>>
Can't wait to hear him debate Jared Taylor.
>>
>>139446477
Krauts wants to move to the UK of all places. He'll soon know, especially if he moves to London
>>
>>139449178
*Kraut
>>
>>139449178
Doesn't he hate Islam?
>>
>>139446174
Kikes know shit about science. Any field they went into, they practically ruined or degraded. The new fields are shit, useless, like race relations and women's studies etc. Like he has any idea what he is doing.
>>
>Two months of research

When i researched it, it took me 5 min on google to find a respected bio-med/genome journal citing decades worth of genetic research proving a biological(genetic) basis for race when classically sub grouped by continent.

https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2002-3-7-comment2007

"To date, few genes underlying susceptibility to common diseases or influencing drug response have been identified. A question then arises, as it does when considering non-genetic factors, as to whether humans can or should be categorized genetically according to a surrogate scheme in the absence of known, specific gene effects. Wilson et al. [2] argue forcefully that genetic structure exists in the human population, that it can easily be identified even with a relatively modest number of marker loci, and that such structure is highly predictive of drug response: "We conclude that it is not only feasible but a clinical priority to assess genetic structure as a routine part of drug evaluation." [2]. This conclusion was based on their identification of four genetic "clusters" within a diverse sample of humans, and significant differences in the frequencies across these clusters for functional allelic variants in drug metabolizing enzymes."
>>
>>139449440

"With this as background, it is not surprising that numerous human population genetic studies have come to the identical conclusion - that genetic differentiation is greatest when defined on a continental basis. The results are the same irrespective of the type of genetic markers employed, be they classical systems [5], restriction fragment length polymorphisms (RFLPs) [6], microsatellites [7,8,9,10,11], or single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) [12]. For example, studying 14 indigenous populations from 5 continents with 30 microsatellite loci, Bowcock et al. [7] observed that the 14 populations clustered into the five continental groups. The African branch included three sub-Saharan populations, CAR pygmies, Zaire pygmies, and the Lisongo; the Caucasian branch included Northern Europeans and Northern Italians; the Pacific Islander branch included Melanesians, New Guineans and Australians; the East Asian branch included Chinese, Japanese and Cambodians; and the Native American branch included Mayans from Mexico and the Surui and Karitiana from the Amazon basin. The identical diagram has since been derived by others, using a similar or greater number of microsatellite markers and individuals...Effectively, these population genetic studies have recapitulated the classical definition of races based on continental ancestry - namely African, Caucasian (Europe and Middle East), Asian, Pacific Islander (for example, Australian, New Guinean and Melanesian), and Native American. "
>>
>>139449489
"...Most recently, Wilson et al. [2] studied 354 individuals from 8 populations deriving from Africa (Bantus, Afro-Caribbeans and Ethiopians), Europe/Mideast (Norwegians, Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians), Asia (Chinese) and Pacific Islands (Papua New Guineans). Their study was based on cluster analysis using 39 microsatellite loci. Consistent with previous studies, they obtained evidence of four clusters representing the major continental (racial) divisions described above as African, Caucasian, Asian, and Pacific Islander.

Two arguments against racial categorization as defined above are firstly that race has no biological basis [1,3], and secondly that there are racial differences but they are merely cosmetic, reflecting superficial characteristics such as skin color and facial features that involve a very small number of genetic loci that were selected historically; these superficial differences do not reflect any additional genetic distinctiveness [2]. A response to the first of these points depends on the definition of 'biological'. If biological is defined as genetic then, as detailed above, a decade or more of population genetics research has documented genetic, and therefore biological, differentiation among the races. This conclusion was most recently reinforced by the analysis of Wilson et al. [2]. If biological is defined by susceptibility to, and natural history of, a chronic disease, then again numerous studies over past decades have documented biological differences among the races. In this context, it is difficult to imagine that such differences are not meaningful. Indeed, it is difficult to conceive of a definition of 'biological' that does not lead to racial differentiation, except perhaps one as extreme as speciation.

...Despite the evidence for genetic differentiation among the five major races, as defined above, numerous studies have shown that local populations retain a great deal of genetic variation."
>>
>>139449272
He does, which makes it even more confusing.
>>
"If you believe in evolution, you've gotta be nazi if you think about it".
George Lincoln Rockwell
>>
>>139448211
Sargon is a quadroon
>>
>>139447839
I think it is largely cowardice they won't touch the subject. If they want to push back against SJWs, why not attack its underpinning - that differences in outcome are due to prejudice, not difference in ability.
>>
>>139448719
This also explains why so many of them mass behind 'designated clever' ideas or people because they're not smart enough to formulate their own ideas and too intellectually insecure to stick their necks out. It also explains why the most outspoken left wing people are probably those most desperate to look smart and compensate by being the most militant
>>
>>139448084

This I find really interesting. I know Richard Lynn talked about this.
>>
>We review animal studies that have found darker pigmented individuals average higher amounts of aggression and sexual activity than lighter pigmented individuals. We hypothesize that similar relationships between pigmentation, aggression, and sexuality occur in humans.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
>>
>>139449600

Honestly, when it comes to hatred of Islam, you can't get more fervent than Kraut. The guy literally compares Muslims to cockroaches that need to be stomped under foot in one vid.

The fact that he gets so fucking angry over ideology, but refuses to touch race, leads me to wonder what Kraut's general mental state is like. The guy is just a fuckin' bully, honestly. His obsession with e-drama and making people who have "backstabbed" him look bad seems related to this.

Only after much prompting from outsiders calling him a hypocritical weirdo did he apologize for what he did with EdgySphinx, as well as the deletion of all those tweets regarding RageAfterStorm.
>>
>>139450938

A German is autistic? Stop the presses.
>>
>>139448090
I've literally seen fucking black people talk about race realism before. I think That Guy T even touched on the subject. I don't get why it's so taboo.
>>
File: g-CRISPR_web[1].jpg (179KB, 869x994px) Image search: [Google]
g-CRISPR_web[1].jpg
179KB, 869x994px
>>139446174
Aren't the Chinese right now working on using gene editing to make scientific racism undeniable to even the most retarded denialist dipshit like Kraut?
>>
>>139450938
What's even funnier is that he's still attacking Edgy to this day even after he begged him to come back to Youtube.
>>
>>139451035

Tree of Logic is a black woman and one of the only people who came to Rage's defense when the skeptics kvetched and mocked her for her race realism video. Any black person who believes in race realism is an uncle Tom to these smug, virtue-signaling skeptic cucks.

Race realism is usually a slippery slope to ethnonationalism (although not necessarily), that's why they can't entertain the notion.
>>
>>139449440
>>139449489
>>139449566
DELET THIS
>>
>>139451035

That Guy T is becoming best friends with dudes like EdgySphinx, now. He's even starting to leave his original views on Libertarianism behind.
>>
>>139451474
#SkepticsAreTheRealRacists
>>
I'm 100% open to being debated.
If he can convince me niggers aren't niggers because of biology I'll be better for it.
Course, I'll still avoid niggers because niggers are niggers regardless of why they're niggers
>>
>>139451983
Just to satiate my curiosity, who are Guy T and EdgySphinx? What are the position of those e-celeb.
>>
File: 831050.jpg (29KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
831050.jpg
29KB, 381x400px
>>139446174

Kraut is a fat, chain smoking, hypocrite, coward and I hope he dies of lung cancer.

He claims he is for free-speech and then, on two separate occasions, does whatever he can to prevent people he doesn't agree with from speaking in public.

Fuck him. I hope the "new Germans" kill his whole family.
>>
>>139452159
Both former skeptic community members who got started by riding the same bandwagon as Sargon and co. but eventually moved away from the skeptic community once they became aware of its intellectual dishonesty.

T is an AnCap and probably the only black libertarian in existence, he also happens to be friends with a ton of white nationalists now and is starting to entertain the idea of Pinochet-style libertarian fascism.

Edgy was pretty big before he deleted his channel after Kraut and Tea "exposed" him for listening to white nationalist podcasts and liking William Pierce audiobooks on Youtube. He immediately labeled him as a Nazi and sent his subscribers after him, prompting him to delete his channel. He came back after Kraut begged him for forgiveness and now has a new channel now called Braving Ruin. The dude's half Copt.

There's your little e-celeb drama history. Pretty strange how all these nonwhites and mongrels are turning out to be more /ourguys/ than fully white skeptics. Maybe the white race is doomed.
>>
>>139446797
This. Bugger kraut until he takes on Ryan and the alt-hype. Kraut is a useless low-IQ faggot and Ryan will annihilate him
>>
File: 1479749290007.png (75KB, 198x201px) Image search: [Google]
1479749290007.png
75KB, 198x201px
I don't know if it makes me a retard but I really don't care that much about the science around race. You could show me (((proof))) that there's no such thing but I can still see an African and a Japanese guy are not the same thing, it seems totally surreal to me that this is even considered an issue to argue about
>>
>>139451474

I honestly see Kraut's attempts at these vids as some kind of final offensive in order to convince people to stop becoming "alt-right" or "race aware" or any variation of those things.

He's hoping to create one huge series people can simply refer to so he never had to bring up the subject again. "If you want to know how genetic differences in race REALLY work, watch my series on it, and leave the pathetic alt-right behind."

The problem that he and many skeptics have ignored, however, is that people won't stop being ethnonationalists because of this. Say he somehow manages to unequivocally prove the race realist position on racial differences is incorrect, why the fuck would that stop people wanting their individual cultures to go extinct? Or their ethnicities? Why would it stop people from wanting their continent to be full of more of the people that have ancestrally been there for dozens of generations?

From day one, Jared Taylor has talked about how the IQ stuff ultimately shouldn't matter, because any individual should be allowed to want their racial identities to continue. And that is how people will view it, down the line. The "differences" stuff is ultimately just gravy, and it won't stop people from wondering why blacks appear so impulsive, why Muslims continue to commit terrorism, why northeast Asians appear to do so well academically, etc.
>>
>>139453067

not* wanting, fuck
>>
>>139453048
The science is pretty much on our side
>>
>>139453048
People are definitely culturally influenced to an extent. A black guy who grew up in a white neighborhood will most likely be more civilized than your average nog. That doesn't mean he's not more inclined towards certain behaviors than his hwyte buddies.

I'm really not a racist, and that's not me just cucking out. I legitimately do judge people on an individual basis and I have nonwhite friends. But the fact that IQ differences exist and that people tend to have in-group preferences is something you really just can't ignore if you want to build a healthy society.
>>
>>139453048
Even if it's not caused by genetics, Japanese and niggers act a lot different.
>>
The way Kraut talks is so bloody annoying
>>
>>139446174
It's like kikes on full damage control.
>>
Scientific racism was defeated a while back.

4CHan has a lot of genotype-based, sociology-sourced masturbatory racism.

"MUH SKIN"

Fuck Stormfags, BLM and La Raza. Lift and study, fags.

I will still read your posts because they make me laugh.
>>
>>139453540
That's the eternal anglo that cast its shadow behind the eternal kraut.
>>
>>139453904

>muh civic nationalism

Go back to plebbit, cuck.

There are only TWO human races: caucasian and mongoloid.

They create EVERYTHING.

Niggers can't even create a fucking wheel!
>>
>>139453904

vivid images of a spotty teenager in a fedora curling a 2lb dumbbell and watching Sargon videos in 8 different tabs
>>
>>139446174
So the only book on race he can find is of a black woman that believes race is a social Construct.
>>
>>139446174
He'll just say "there's no clear biological cutoff with which to define the white race white racists btfo" and not refute any actual differences or the predictive ability of IQ measurement.
>>
>>139453904
this is some pretty decent b8 m8
>>
>>139452679
Tree of logic is also very friendly with that guy T and Edgy, she is like a 2 meter black ex cop from murrica living in germomy. We wuz right wing and shit
>>
>>139455950
this
>>
>>139446174
>evolution is real and all animals have sub-species
>except for humans, they're the single special animal where everyone is the same
>>
>>139448084
Jesus Christ, I didn't know muslims were almost on par of many niggers.
Also
>there are countries with an average bellow 70
Holy fuck, that's so low someone would struggle just to read and write, and they basically populate countries by the millions.
>>
>>139446174
Woes is gonna make quick work out of this pretentious prick
>>
>>139455950
>But then why are such a large percentage of the professional basketball players black? Racism against whites?
>No, they're just better at basketball, it's an entirely different concept, you stupid racist.
>>
>>139453067
kraut and the skeptics are desperately trying to find ways to stay relevant...
>>
>>139454843

Exercising Your Brain: A Review of Human Brain Plasticity and Training-Induced Learning, Green, C. S., & Bavelier, D. (2008). Psychology and Aging, 23(4), 692-701.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2896818/

For starters:

https://sharpbrains.com/blog/2008/02/26/brain-plasticity-how-learning-changes-your-brain/
>>
File: cat_cosplay-victor.jpg (215KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
cat_cosplay-victor.jpg
215KB, 950x950px
>post yfw it's exactly what we're saying and he thinks he can put a lefty spin on it.
>>
>>139453904

And I meant phenotype-based.

"MUH LOOKS"
>>
>>139453381
Science now says that there are infinitely many genders. I think they've changed what science means. It's not on our side anymore, whatever it is.
>>
>>139455950
This. Kraut is an autistic retard, his rebuttal will be continuum fallacy mixed with a few instances of sociologist's fallacy, and then he will ignore all counter-arguments ad-infinitum
>>
>>139456488
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

>>139456697
>It's not on our side anymore, whatever it is
Some retards say that there are 6 gorillion genders. There has never been any legitimate basis for it. As for race, see the above link. The genetic basis of intelligence is a pretty well established thing in the scientific community, even if you wouldn't know it by listening to leftist retards. Then again they are retards
>>
>>139456697

That's a different subject, and it's the leftist equivalence of "MUH SKIN"

"MUH GENDER"

XX and XY, two basic kariotypes with some uncommon variations. All the gender B.S. is sociology based mumbo-jumbo and some Foucault "be free, XY, wear a wig" Trudeauspeak.
>>
File: 1503769255508.png (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
1503769255508.png
2KB, 160x90px
>>139453904
muh skin is pretty and white, stay mad shit skin
>>
>>139447240
Probably that: argue that iq differences come from poverty (nutrition, education, etc) and cultural effects. They will probably also argue that hybrids are stronger so we should racemix, even though whites have enough biodiversity.

I don't understand why biodiversity in terms of intelligence is such a difficult concept. We have biodiversity in nearly every function of our body (muscle, reproduction, intestines, liver, ...) but the brain is some kind of sacred place for the lefty dogmatic.
>>
File: 1494891771135.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494891771135.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
>>139448211
>Kraut might be a True Believer of the (((blank slate)))
No he is just a jew. And mentally unstable.
He even autistically proved that the Holocaust happened.

He is a denialist and conformist.
>pic related is him
>>
>>139447839
It's called cognitive dissonance. These people are not ready to accept the reality of race having been groomed to believe in egalitarian bullshit their entire lives.

Isn't Sargon a octaroon or something? People of mixed heritage will feel that cognitive dissonance especially hard. It's among the reason why mixed people always vote left-wing, to champion right-wing politics may ultimately lead to whites self-selecting for themselves, which will weed out people of mixed heritage from the gene pool, race-realism is a stepping stone towards that.
>>
>>139446174
>(((Karaut)))
The ((())) just fit so perfectly. I hate this fake ass crypto kike leftist shill.
Anyone who says race isn't real has no clue about biology and is brainwashed by cultural marxist (((science))).
>>
>>139456973

That article is self defeating. Starts with an IQ spread that clearly states a problem with distribution of IQ scores among two races, but both races can and do have high IQ individuals in the minority of their respective spreads, albeit it's much lower in the blacks.

BUT it states that IQ is a "permanent" feature of our society, and that it's "hereditary". If it is hereditary, it is not permanent at all, due to breeding patterns.

Which would give you Stormfags some points on borders and walls due to sociology, but will destroy your inherent superiority complex, because the current welfare state promotes breeding among low iq persons (assuming low iq means lower income). So both populations will, over time, become dumber.
>>
>>139446174
I hope YouTube deletes his videos for hate speech. Hate speech is not free speech. At least, that's what my lesbian, diabetic, anarchist, genderfluid, orphaned, vegan, tattooed, body-moded, vampyre, vlogger, activist, professor at Berkley told me.
>>
>>139456112
You forget
>evolution stop at the neck

>>139456697
Feminist don't have any credential, and never had any. People just pretended it did, just to not offend women, until they became completely blue pilled.

>>139457107
>the brain is some kind of sacred place for the lefty dogmatic
I'm simplifying it, but it stem from two things. First Cartesian dualism, the division of the spirit and mind, later replaced by intelligence. Second, the Christian belief that all humans are equals have a sacred soul, which you could argue is somewhat reasonable if you don't live with niggers, which then evolved across the age into all humans are the same.

Not to mention the Herr Doctor Mengele boogeyman.
>>
>>139457256
get a load of this cat hugging cuck
he looks like a giant 4 year old
>>
>>139457256
What a faggot. He looks like s suicide case long overdue.
>>
>>139449751
>rockwell was a nazi
literally all he did was acknowledge communisms jewishness and race realism, the most fascist thing he ever said was that there should be a strong leader, and i guess also that ingenius talent should be supported
>>
>>139454627

It's more the other way around, his German autism bullies the meek, Sargonite English side.
>>
>>139456502

Well his Twitter said he bought EIGHT books on the matter.

EIGHT. And he'll be using absolutely no sociology whatsoever (except for when he inevitably does, because arguing racial differences from some kind of verifiable sociological standpoint is just so much easier).
>>
>>139457697
Are you literally this stupid? The article talks about averages. Everybody knows what a normal distribution is, except you apparently. As for the argument about the permanence of IQ, it's completely retarded on your part. In practice there is no way to close the IQ gaps

I know you're a retard but this is pretty simple stuff, just try to wrap your head around it
>>
>>139446174
>I spent 2 months in calls
I had to look and be around sandniggers almost my entire life. fuck this faggot kraut think he is a special snowflake, get raped robot kraut
>>
>>139446174
who?
>>
>>139447786
He's going Bill Nye. To be "scientific" he'll have to deny natural selection and basic genetics.
>>
Lol look at this try-hard fag. I teach people like this--convinced they are "smart" because they memorized a bunch of facts from Wikipedia and technical theorems--obnoxious, obsessed with details, zero insight. They don't even know what insight is
>>
>>139457697

What superiority complex? Most people on /pol/ submit that white people aren't infallibly ultra-intelligent and that the smart have and always will be outbred by the dumb, this is the case in any society. The point is that blacks are on an even lower baseline than whites and this causes considerable issues, and that's all we care about making sure people realize, for now. And the baseline matters. Try and find statistics for rape in a country like Hungary and then compare that to Sweden. Both countries have very similar population numbers, too (and if you judge by ethnicity, there are more ethnic Hungarians we're counting here than ethnic Swedes, which makes things look even worse).
>>
>>139460581
>Pearson correlation
>second grade
>>
>>139459726
WOW

He has read eight books in two months about biology, I think he's already prepared to lecture people with a four years degree in Biology and a Master in Genetics.
>>
I would pay to see him debate with Greg Cochran.
>>
File: 1503785184325.png (127KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1503785184325.png
127KB, 785x757px
>>139447240
>soft sciences should be taken more seriously than hard sciences
top fucking kek, the ABSOLUTE state of /pol/
>>
>>139462057
How can a man live with himself being this much of a liar and pretender?

"Oh look i studied Race by reading a book of a black woman that says race is a social Construct."

"These statistics are for pre-school autists you stupid alt-righters."
>>
File: 1503387973545.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503387973545.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>139447786
Mm no sorry sweetie, there is only one race, the human race. Alright schmookums? There are more ingroup variations than outgroup variations between the "races", mkay honeypie?
>>
File: 1501617944342.gif (123KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1501617944342.gif
123KB, 458x438px
>>139462596
Aww honeybun, that's not an argument
>>
>>139456112
Humans HAVE sub-species, you fucking dumbfuck, they just went all extinct. Homo Sapiens Sapiens is already a sub-species.
>>
>>139462596
In fact, I had never seen Pearson correlation before university. I'd be very surprised if it was different in Germany.
>>
File: 1502426988831.gif (2MB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
1502426988831.gif
2MB, 300x197px
>>139463218
But it is tho.
He is rejecting certain statistics and report simply to further his own ideology.
>>
>>139462788
>there is only one race, the human race

Humans are not a race, but a specie. That's basic biology, sweetie.
>>
>>139463757
>He is rejecting certain statistics and report simply to further his own ideology.
So, like /pol/?
>>
>>139446174
You suck Kraut and are an inconsistant retard. How do you even manage to make videos like the drooling potatoe you are?
>>
>>139462507
These are an examples of hard science:

Difference between races / racial reality

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
http://web.stanford.edu/group/pritchardlab/publications/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
>>
File: iq dist.png (163KB, 1228x1000px) Image search: [Google]
iq dist.png
163KB, 1228x1000px
>>139457697
You are such a massive retard. Anyone who does not get simply concepts as the bell curve and avg. values is. Go and fucking kill yourself to stop pushing down the avg. IQ of the entire species.
>>
>>139457256
How do you know he is a Jew? I can't recognize the facial features on him. Does anyone know his name or did he just come out and say he is a Jew? I think the parenthesis around his name is just him being a fag.
>>
>>139457256
Also how'd he autistically prove the holocaust happened? I'm a holocaust denier of the highest degree and I'd like to know how he did it.
>>
>>139458874
He WAS a Nazi because there's only communists and Nazis.

He totally believed in the Constitution and America's form of government though. The Founding Fathers were anti-semites and white nationalists. Basically Nazis...
>>
>>139463296
Africans and Europeans were separated for more than 100,000 years, according to you, evolution stopped in this point for all humans.

>>139463863
Can you provide examples of this?
>>
>>139464257
Even if he isn't racially a Jew, he is spiritually a Jew.
>>
>>139446174
He is a YouTube shill first and foremost. He seem an audience in the alt right and race realism. Now that YouTube is taking away his money he is now a champion of the left.

WHAT A FAGGOT!
>>
Kraut, who is some guy apparently, DESTROYS the leader of the alt right, a drooling 85 iq man he found somewhere!
>>
>>139464683
Basically this. A lot of anti-SJWs are virtue signaling on race realism issues to not be punished like alt-right youtubers. They're a bunch of cowards.
>>
File: 1495489854981.jpg (72KB, 761x915px) Image search: [Google]
1495489854981.jpg
72KB, 761x915px
>>139464071
As I said, there are still more genetic variations within human ingroups than outgroups, okay sweetiepie? You cant classify invent subspecies classifications when there aren't enough differing variables to warrant it, that would be unscientific honey mkay?
>>
>>139446174
I was asked something like that by a student twat on a very ill advised pub safari once. I got barred for jamming his head in the wall behind the dartboard.
>>
>>139448084
Sooooo, Asians are smarter to whites right ? That's what you wanted to say didn't you. Shouldn't they be considered the master race then ?
>>
File: 1503598450698.jpg (82KB, 1134x587px) Image search: [Google]
1503598450698.jpg
82KB, 1134x587px
>>139464615
Awwww babypie, the afroasiatic group split about 40k to 20k years ago, not 100k. I know that if you try, you can make a real argument next time.

https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/30/1/24/1020174/The-Timing-of-Pigmentation-Lightening-in-Europeans
>>
>>139465121
>As I said, there are still more genetic variations within human ingroups than outgroups, okay sweetiepie?

Lewontin's fallacy, sweetie.
>>
>>139465514
Who has the best countries in the world? Its not Asia is it
>>
>>139462507
/pol/tards are so dumb they defend SOCIOLOGY.

No words for their stupidity.
>>
>>139446174
Literally who
>>
>>139456365
Only because of consanguinity for over many generations. That causes intellectual deterioration.
>>
>>139446797
Who the fuck is Ryan Faulk?
>>
File: 1502902533987.png (121KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1502902533987.png
121KB, 785x757px
>>139465596
Been debunked by Dawkins already, sugarbear
>>
File: HULKNIG.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HULKNIG.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>>139465733
nigger u dumb
>>
>>139446174
I'm literally shaking...a pseudo-intellectual sceptic is going to BTFO from across an ocean...please no
>>
>>139465582
>https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/30/1/24/1020174/The-Timing-of-Pigmentation-Lightening-in-Europeans

You can't even read your own links:

>Our results based on the KITLG gene suggest that the initial stages of European skin lightening occurred in a proto-Eurasian population, approximately 30,000 years ago, after the out-of-Africa migration ∼60,000–70,000 years ago (Schaffner et al. 2005; Mellars 2006; Keinan et al. 2007; Laval et al. 2010; Rasmussen et al. 2011) and slightly more recently than the earliest archaeological evidences for the dispersal of anatomically modern humans in Europe, approximately 40,000 years ago (Klein 1999; Mellars 2006).

But even with this, the time (20,000, 40,000, 70,000 or 100,000) is still irrelevant, evolution is something which happens every single day.
>>
File: 1503930825466.png (15KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1503930825466.png
15KB, 234x216px
oh no the german cuckold who sounds like an autistic microsoft sam is going to debunk science in a 15 minute video
>>
>>139465974
>Dubunked

hahahahahaha

>By Dawkins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>139446174
is it just gonna be 4 vids of hurr white ppl dont exist. the irish were niggers once
>>
File: 1501789087000.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1501789087000.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>139466153
Aww sugarplum, migration and genetic mutations are not the same. Try again but this time with logic this time.
>>
>>139465121
Chimpanzees - 5% difference to Homo Sapiens
sub-Saharan Africans (Congoids & Capoids) - 2%-4% difference to Caucasians (Europids 3%-4%)

Fuck off Democroshit from /leftypol/.
>>
>>139446174
Two whole months, huh?
>>
>>139464384
His grandmother got gassed twice
>>
File: 1503176112410m.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503176112410m.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
>>139466243
So this is the power of /pol/itics
>>
File: africa military guy hahaha.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
africa military guy hahaha.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>139466394
>denies evolution of organism is depended on environmental factors
KEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>139449151
The american tradition of "jew-dicking"
>>
File: 1503674738750.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503674738750.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>139466683
>if you move somewhere else, you instantly evolve
>>
>>139446174

Any respect I had for this faggot was totally lost after his jewey attacks on Rage After Storm. Before that I had given him the benefit of the doubt.

He has proven himself to be an enemy of Germany, Europe and the white race. Nothing would make me happier than to see a Muslim or an antifa teach him a lesson for being "islamophobic". Poetic justice.
>>
File: KEK justice.jpg (20KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
KEK justice.jpg
20KB, 570x380px
>>139446174
(((facts)))
Trurth is is a withering ray that knows no boundaries nor alliegences, so he can post his theses on why we should abolish borders and laws so we can give houses to Somali pirates whenever he is ready, and he will be soundly defeated when we have had a chance to digest and offer critique upon his delusions.
>>
File: rly srsly wtf.jpg (167KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rly srsly wtf.jpg
167KB, 1280x1440px
>>139466751
Strawman
It is obvious my post was about the connection bewteen over 100.000 years of migration and adaption to new environments.

You subhuman are not worthy of discussion. You are just some retard annoying anons here because MUH NAZI TROLLING LOLOLOL LMFAO. You should simply end yourself.
>>
>>139447890
this
>>
>>139460581

He's a lying cunt.

t. Yurop

But if you call him out he'll just squirm into "it vas a joooooke vaaat u angery bout". The eternal kraut.
>>
>>139448317

holy fucking shit worldstar has gotten worse over the last few years
>>
>>139453383
>I'm really not a racist
But you are
>a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
People need to stop being ashamed of being racist. Being racist doesn't mean you hate other races with a passion and want to genocide them.
>>
File: sar.jpg (109KB, 861x333px) Image search: [Google]
sar.jpg
109KB, 861x333px
>>
>bell curve is the most scientifically sound part of psychiatrics

>to deny the bell curve is correct means every other part of the field needs to be re-evaluated and reworked

>somehow a faggot skeptic is going to debunk science and reality in 4 youtube videos

the insane amounts of self importance and smugness these people have never ceases to amaze me
>>
File: 1503080300388.jpg (20KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1503080300388.jpg
20KB, 500x648px
>>139466955
>everything I don't like is a strawman
>genes adapt to the environment rather than the environment forcing natural selection of those with the best random genetic mutations enabling their survival
Brainlet alert tbqh
>>
>>139467225
I fucking hate Sargon. He is a disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>139467225

>your race

so has sargon fully embraced his shitskin ancestry?
>>
>>139467225
I hope he gets enriched someday.
>>
File: 1499547466731.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499547466731.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>139467026
>>
File: mug.jpg (22KB, 552x563px) Image search: [Google]
mug.jpg
22KB, 552x563px
>>139467290

>genes adapt to the environment rather than the environment forcing natural selection of those with the best random genetic mutations enabling their survival
That does not even mean anything. Are you stating fallacies on purpose now? Yes of course natural selection is the force behind environmental factors influencing the DNA-pool of a species or subspecies for that matter.

>states something I never claimed and argues against it
>everything I don't like is a strawman hurr durr
This is it subhuman filth. You are the first leftard I am going to filter on this board. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>139465002
At least these faggots are doomed for their treachery. Leftists will never forgive them and we will lose interest in them the moment they turn on us.
>>
>>139466507
Twice? God damn, that's brutal...

Did she survive?
>>
>>139467469

hes said that he doesnt care what happens in the future because he'll be dead. nevermind the fact that he has a fucking child and THEY are going to have to deal with the hell sargon helped create
>>
>>139446174
There are obviously differences, wether you consider them meaningful or not.
>>
File: 1499693644057.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1499693644057.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>139467685
>threw a strawman first by insinuating I denied the relation between natural selection and environment
>ignores the point of the paper I posted which posits afroasiatic split was between 40k and 20k years ago rather than 100k
>gets butthurt when his derailment of the conversation isnt taken seriously
Aww honeyplum, do you need to lie down? We can have a proper talk when you feel better, okay sweetbuns?
>>
>>139467959

I still can't believe he said that. Somebody who says something like that is not even worth talking to.

His kids are effectively white even if they have some impurity they look white and will have to grow up as a hated minority.
>>
>>139467959
What a little disgusting spineless fucker. And I thought that becoming a father make you care about the future. He should have gotten an vasectomy if he didn't care about the future of his child. He should just convert to Islam and welcome the caliphate if he doesn't care.
>>
>>139466524
I can't argue against something that hasn't happened.
>>
File: happening dance joy.gif (3MB, 225x324px) Image search: [Google]
happening dance joy.gif
3MB, 225x324px
@139468420
>tfw you can filter /leftypol/-provocateurs just like that
I don't give a fuck what you have to say anymore. I am not taking part in your leftarded shitshow full of red herrings, fallacies and strawman-arguments. I have more important stuf to do than some singlemom's basement faggots tantrums. As I said - Eat shit and die.
>>
>>139466153
How can you not realize that he's trolling by now?
>>
>>139465953
He's da best. Look up "the alternative hypothesis" on youtube or bitchute if you want some heavy redpills regarding the science behind race and IQ. That guy has massive data-autism, in a good way
>>
File: 1503000905413.jpg (148KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503000905413.jpg
148KB, 700x700px
>>139468743
>Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins discusses genetic variation across human races in his book The Ancestor's Tale.[4] In the chapter The Grasshopper's Tale, he characterizes the genetic variation between races as a very small fraction of the total human genetic variation. He goes on to disagree with Lewontin's conclusions about taxonomy, writing, "However small the racial partition of the total variation may be, if such racial characteristics as there are highly correlate with other racial characteristics, they are by definition informative, and therefore of taxonomic significance.
>>
>>139468605
>>139468569

i agree completely, and the fact that his followers (flock) let him pass on absolutely atrocious comments like that just goes to show how theyll be willfully ignorant to one of their own.

like hey shitskins are flooding into my country, raping and pillaging but thats okay BECAUSE ILL BE DEAD LOL
>>
>>139469029
How dense are you? I'm not denying that Dawkins tried to debunk the Lewontin's fallacy.
>>
>>139465953
Ryan faulk is the Austismo of race realism. Can be found here and on youtube. The Alternative hypothesis
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/
>>
>>139447240
sociology is AT LEAST 80% bullshit psuedoscience
>>
>>139469029
Before he was browbeaten into submission by the blue haired goon brigade
>>
>>139469029
That fucking shill is using different proxies.
>filtered
>>
>>139447786
Um no sweetie. Evolution based on environmental location stopped working when modern humans appeared
>>
>>139467959
>he has a fucking child
lel no he doesn't, he's literally "my wife's son" tier.
>>
>>139470082
>humans are an exception to the rule
Define "modern human".
>>
>>139446174
>watching that faggots videos.
???
>>
>>139467761
Of course. How else would he know about it?
>>
>>139470082
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/humans-are-still-evolving-and-we-can-watch-it-happen

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30795/5-signs-humans-are-still-evolving

http://www.businessinsider.com/examples-of-evolution-happening-right-now-2015-2
>>
>>139471993
Time for archive

>http://businessinsider com/examples-of-evolution-happening-right-now-2015-2
https://unvis.it/businessinsider.com/examples-of-evolution-happening-right-now-2015-2
>>
Sam Harris already did a podcast recently.

Skip "Kraut & Tea" and go listen to that. Kraut is a manchild. He should go have some bitchy e-drama with another manchild on YouTube and leave science to the big boys
>>
>>139446174
literally who
>>
File: spoderman-pepe.jpg (18KB, 364x350px) Image search: [Google]
spoderman-pepe.jpg
18KB, 364x350px
>>139465974
Really? 'races should be subspecies' Dawkins?

>>139469689

Got a source, or at least lay out his argument?
>>
>>139447187
That's not reliable. I heard a radio piece saying that, and they played a voice of someone you'd /swear/ was black, but it was a white girl who'd grown up among blacks.
>>
>>139446174
Once he starts trying to use facts, he's doomed. Even if he cherry-picks his way to something, he's agreed that science is valid, meaning he's open to attacks from science, and science is where race-realism lives.
>>
>>139452639
Can you please explain. I have patreon sheckles to redistribute if true
>>
>>139475219
wtf anon are you seriously giving cash to this fucker like a good shabbos goy? fucking kill yourself
>>
>>139475512
I really liked his vid on the years of lead. I want to contribute to channels that counter the mainstream. . That's my way of contributing
>>
>>139446174
who?
>>
>>139475965
yeah i understand anon.. it takes a while to learn that these fuckers are all scammers.. they only go for low-hanging fruit, causes drama within their own "community" and make a big fucking deal on twitter everytime some of their videos are taken down. They live for the drama so they can collect shekels (if you don't support me you don't care about free speech etc). but they avoid tough questions like racial iq and the JQ like the plague to get more normies on board.
go for people who actually dares to sacrifice their reputation for facts.
>>
>>139447240
>Flynn Effect
That's total bullshit btw. They use different methods to test iq over time. They (((adjust))) earlier methods to make them appear lower.
>>
if you're alt right don't watch krauts videos.
He's banking on hate clicks for this one folks.
Starve this schwien out.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.