[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why yt ppl abandon their parents when they get old and let them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 26

File: whiteppl.png (710KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
whiteppl.png
710KB, 576x768px
why yt ppl abandon their parents when they get old and let them rot away in a nursing home? hmmm?
>>
Why black peoples parents leave before they can be put in a nursing home?
>>
>>139436007

Still convinced this photo is fake.

Doesnt excuse the behavior of putting people in a home cause theyre old, but that shit just doesnt look real
>>
>>139436007
That's just anglos that do that
>>
Because they can afford to.
>>
>clothes bone dry
Fake news. Also, Fuck old people
>>
Maybe they are cunts
>>
File: 1493867510536.jpg (2MB, 2500x1685px) Image search: [Google]
1493867510536.jpg
2MB, 2500x1685px
Not abandoned, we visit them twice a week and it's only when they can't take care of themselves anymore without professional help around the clock.

I either lose my job because they need my full 24/7 attention or I visit them twice a week in the nursing home and bring them nice things
>>
>>139436108
savage

>inb4 back to r[e]ddit fag
>>
>>139436007
Boomers deserve what they get

>treat your kids like shit/don't raise them properly
>get old and put in a home
>kids don't come visit
>oh no my nursing home is getting
flooded save me
>>
Was the woman in OP's pic used to obese because there's a large amount of loose skin on her arm.
American are gross
>>
>>139436007
That generation did it their parents as well. Hopefully the gene therapy that will extend our lives for hundreds of years is coming soon.
>>
>>139436007
Fuck yourself. This was sent to one of the grandparent's kids just commenting on the water and he sent it out everywhere asking for help for them. People showed up and rescued them all. The people and those running this home listened to the mayor to stay in place.
>>
my mother has worked at nursing homes almost her entire career, and my first full time job out of high school was as a waiter at a retirement community. the differences between the nursing home and the retirement community are enormous. paying for care for people who need care to do things like dress, eat, use the restroom is not cheap. neither is paying the mortgage on the home of someone who didn't plan on living past retirement. the reality is most people are not able to afford retirement and end up in nursing facilities towards the end. if you or your parents are able to afford private care be thankful. there's also the fact that for the type of community seniors are living for there is a limited market. now that the boomers are retiring with gobs of cash their being upsold retirement living. it's kind of fucked. many pay 100-200k/year easily to live independently, when they could probably just as easily live at home a few years longer. the biggest draw for seniors to those places is that once they lose their mobility and independence they may hopefully have a supportive community around them to live out their last few years.
>>
>>139436007
Because they never bonded with their children
>>
File: StayDryGrandmas.png (3MB, 1544x888px) Image search: [Google]
StayDryGrandmas.png
3MB, 1544x888px
>>139436007
OLD NEWS
>>
Boomers literally destroyed Western civilization so fuck them.
>>
This is what happens when you don't breed either. I'm so proud to be from the South where family is strong. (and no not like that sick fucks)

My aunt is 85 & I see her everyday. She's the strongest person I know!

I pray to Jesus my grandchildren visit me when I'm old.
>>
>>139437395
That's good. I used to work at a nursing home and the old people couldn't leave. & No one showed up. The lady in the picture is doing her job. Where are the family members?
>>
>>139436513
This, my boomer parents' advice ranged from cringe level 9001 christcucoldry to shushing me because they want to watch random shit on TV instead of form meaningful relationships. Even these days when I call, "My show is on" And if I block it on my calendar, it's most waking hours are "Their show" They won't even get Netflix of discs or Prime so they just sit through commercials like good goys. Their life is horrifying anbd they were terrible parents. They yell at me most of the time I try to talk to them and they let me walk boldly into most of my life's biggest mistakes that literally any normal well adjusted adult would have known better for.

Ex. My dad is an engineer. I have top scores at a private school and a good SAT. He let me work on and submit a portfolio for the art department because art was "God's Gift" to me and methodists believe you have to grow a gift or you aren't really saved. I have no trouble with math courses and they let me sign up for art and encouraged it, and in 2004 after the economy was already shit. I also tried out for music. I ended up in Psychology and it took 10 more years ofcollege before I had a graduate degree that actually helped me. Meanwhile, 4 yr industrial engineer BS's make as much as I do.

What the fuck to every single Boomer in my life. "Do what you enjoy and you'lll never work a day in your life" , "God gave you a gift, if you grow it, he'll make it prosper somehow. He has a plan for you." "Any degree will help, employers just want to see that you got into a good school"

You crazy fucking boomers. My private highschool let me down, the career counselor let me down, and my parents let me down. I am an engineer now, but it took me more than twice as long in school over it. How could they march me up to a life of school, high stress, debt, poverty and failure so enthusiastically?

My parents are lucky I don't go back and beat the shit out of them. Fuck them.
>>
>>139437761
Probably too busy in an Antifa rally
>>
>>139437761
Hey honest question. How does it feel cleaning old people's shit and shit? Like I can't imagine a more disgusting or demeaning job but like... they are taking care of people in need. Does it take the kindest soul in the world to do it? Or do you just see it as a dirty job.
>>
File: Why.jpg (15KB, 299x191px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
15KB, 299x191px
>>139436952
I-it's getting too r-real, man.
>>
>>139436007
>implying that I wont retire in the Andes and live the rest of my life as a south american Cletus
>>
whites lack any sense of family dynamic.

all other cultures are multi generational: they are one family unit. a chink would never do this
>>
>>139436007
My family is White but we're not Westerners so we don't do that shit
>>
>>139437761
Being flooded I presume.
>>
>>139438075
Lots of people clean people's shit. For example nurses. Its novel at first but you get numb to it after so don't think about it too hard fag get
>>
My parents left the state I'm in, so it's not really up to me if they end up in a nursing home. I can't take care of them if they're on the other side of the country.
>>
>>139436007
They didn't invest in a decent retirement, and by invest I mean having a big family, that's the best retirement plan you could make.
>>
>be Asian guy coming from Austin to help my mom with the flood in Sheldon
>neighbor who I know forever is stranded because her cunt daughter and faggot son disowned her because she was a conservative
>helped neighbor out
>load all of her valuables along with ours on my truck
>drove us back to my house outside of Austin
>I asked if her daughter who is also in Austin contacted her back
>she said she was blocked
>turns out both our houses weren't hit yet
>neighbor wanted to leave me her house in her will because she now hates her own kids
Why do white people do this to their parents? Who cares who they voted for they fucking raised you. I don't even want her house because I know her kids will come after me. I'm going to suggest she donate it to her church.
>>
>>139436148
I hope it's fake too ;_;
>>
>>139436164
This is sadly pretty true

t White-Hispanic
>>
>>139438715
Please spend time with this woman and cheer her up. You're a sweet heart.
>>
>>139437939
At a certain point you have to take responsibility for your own decisions. I mean taking twice as long in school is not exactly a common thing, and you made that decision while knowing you were accumulating massive amounts of debt. You may not have good parents, but the actual obligations of parents consists pretty much of feeding you and puttting a roof over your head. You really sound like a spoiled leftist child when you evoke violence against them. On the bright side, at least you didn't get a degree in chicano studies.
>>
File: 1409959939513.jpg (10KB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409959939513.jpg
10KB, 226x200px
>>139438715
Doing God's work my mongoloid friend
>>
>>139438075
I never cleaned people's shit. But I would if they needed the help. Wait until you're 60 and old. When you get to that age you want to just die. Like my earlier post, my aunt is 85 and is one of the most independent people I know. The lady stays gone for 8 hours a day doing god knows what lmao. That's goals. Her great great niece & nephew come to visit her with me. I plan to not leave old people alone like these other white cucks.
>>
>>139438715
conditioning from the left.
>>
>>139436007
>The first time I saw this picture I swear they weren't any water
Fuck I can't not have seen this much water.
I wondered why people were freaking out over this, tis just an overcrowded retirement home
Now I know
>>
>>139436007
because fuck old people, if they don't want to willingly die then we should let them rot with other old people, they're a burden on society, can't we just leave the old people behind to die like we used to? dead weight and don't give me that "muh wisdom" bullshit.
>>
>>139436108
Fpbp
>>
>>139438715
It's really one of the largest problems in our society. People here talk about the dissolution of black families, but there's also been a dissolution of white families through cultural manipulation. It goes both ways too. Parents treat their children like shit, and they get it back in a never ending cycle.
>>
>>139439367
THIS!!!!!
>>
>>139438872
Awww.... thanks.

I remember taking her to see her doctor every other month, this was until I helped her get something called IHSS and in home nursing care. Me and my mom always look out for her. For Christmas she spends it with us. I know her daughter lives in Austin and never comes see her but I have no idea where her ungrateful faggot son is.

Honestly I really wanted her to stay with her daughter because we had to take her two pistols and Remington 700. When her husband died he made her faggot son the executor, and he fucking disappeared on her. She wanted to give me all of her husband's guns but she can't because of that faggot son.

Honestly I could care less for the Remington 700 but I do want the 1918 Colt 1911 and Colt Python 4.25 in Royal blue. Sadly when she dies the son will probably come and take everything including the house and money. I am worried about the guns because I know the faggot son will destroy them.
>>
>>139436952
I agree with that but I also hate them. They walked me into every pitfall they had to have known how to avoid. Their advice with women had me treating them like a supreme gentleman in highschool.

I grew out of this stuff but they were happy to let me ruin my life and often encouraged me to do the worst things I ever did. They didn't stop me from playing 10 hours of games on weekends or all day after school because they themselves watch so much TV they saw it as similar and ok to their sick addiction. Also, my parents had strange filters. They showed me Aliens and Robocop series when I was 4-7 somewhere but they forbid me from playing Pokemon because that was, "demonic."

By middle school they let me buy things like Turok and grand theft auto. I had fun with it, but I would NEVER let my kid buy that kind of filth. If I mention this, my parents were like, "You wanted to watch that stuff or play those games" ... as if little me could even operate a VCR. God damn it.
>>
>>139436952
Damn... That sounds almost bad as having abusive parents/ parents fighting every Fucking day.
>>
>>139439646
Accept the will. Scum like that don't deserve anything. And be safe man. Bless you
>>
File: 1388480428815.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1388480428815.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>139436108
fpbp
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 661x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 661x400px
the nuclear family is a relatively recent invention on the world stage

also in America, few people establish geographic roots. people move all over the place for jobs. people move to (((big cities))) and they wander aimlessly for the rest of their lives.

we are a rootless people. we have been cutoff from the stock that grew us.
>>
Because whites dont have big families like spics or niggers and actually work so no one is there to help
>>
>>139436007
Mostly because they sold us out to niggers and told us to shut up when we got threatened by niggers with guns from the time we could talk

Expecting love at that point is ridiculous
>>
File: 1503084551495.png (241KB, 732x633px) Image search: [Google]
1503084551495.png
241KB, 732x633px
>>139437395
why I get the feeling they probably forced the old ladies to sit in the water for pity points.

>dont say a word about this or we kill you
>>
>>139436007
If your parents want to be there it's fine. If you just dump them there to live a degenerate hassle free life you're human garbage and should be killed.
>>
>>139439031
My debt wasn't massive, I was working and money was tight, but I was doing it. But my undergrad was shit. and starting off in useless subjects is one hell of a thing to let your kids do.

Here's how it's their fault. I could not have done school without their financial assistance. If I have a kid look at Renascence Ensemble, I am going to chew them out and let them know I am going to cut the funds if they do that. I would say something about return on investment and look at the job market for that field. Etc.l This is stuff NOT ONE ADULT IN MY LIFE SAID. Instead, they bring me to auditions and pay for classic guitar tutoring.

Taking twice as long was to do grad school in engineering and it took like 1 year to get into by taking interdisciplinary grad classes to prove I could jump subjects, then 2 years of undergrad pre reqs, then 2 for the actual Software Engineering MS. It's basically starting school over to try that. Lots of people go back to school, I just didn't spend 10 years as barista first.
>>
I live with my mother still, she gives me part of her social security check so i go get wasted at the bar where i am well known, then i come home and work on the computer. I am divorced and after my divorce i just gave up after she got a good lawyer and everything i worked for and my two kids.
>>
>>139436007
Another negative from women's liberation. Women's right to pursue a "career" means our elderly parents now get shunted into nursing homes.
>>
>>139438715

Take the fucking house, you did more for her than anyone else, you practically saved her life

And if her cucked kids come for you, what they gonna do? call you a "fucking white male"?

They can't, you azn

Don't forget to record all that shit so in case they call you a fucking chink-chong or something you can get all their cuck friends to abandon them for being raycis

And you get a fucking house for free
>>
I've lived in USA, South America, Spain and now the UK.

I can 100% say that nobody has a worse parent/child relationship than the USA. It's almost like a business relationship, rather than the unconditional love and friendship of other countries.

The whole 'out of the house by 18 and calling me once a month to catch up' thing is so alien to the rest of the world.

Ditto the fact that most couples in American relationships seemingly value their partner more than their children. Has to be the only country in the world.

Oh, and the 'YOU ARE THEIR MOTHER NOT THEIR FRIEND' maymay.

It's not really surprising that most Americans are fucked in the head and have lifelong parental scars.
>>
>>139436108
Fpbp
>>
>>139440670
Dude, I'm so sorry. Don't do shit like this. Get out there and get your life straight. I'm sure your mother loves you, but make her happy by making yourself happy too.
>>
>>139441016
Why don't the men take care of the elderly? Or are men just too incomplete?
>>
>>139441527
They're busy with a job. Now generally two income households are needed to raise up a family. So no one's available.
>>
>>139441060
It came from cowboy cukture in the west where it was extremely easy to build a nee house and settle new land. Americans typically had 6 or 7 SURVIVING children so it was necessary to grow up fast

That said boomers are absolute scum and should be gassed with the jews
>>
File: 1503981247195.jpg (35KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503981247195.jpg
35KB, 576x768px
>>
>>139441060
I agree with everything except the mother me-mu. It's fine for mother's to be friends with their kids as long as they act like mothers first and correct any bullshit behavior. You gotta walk that fine line so you don't end up raising dysfunctional adults.
>>
>>139436007
White people are subhuman that's why. Indians/Middle Easterners/Asians/Africans don't do this.
>>
>>139439322
>Canada
Checks out
>>
>>139440619
waah waah my parents supported me pursuing my passions and didn't force me into engineering they're such bad parents waah waah. kys spoiled little cunt
>>
>>139436007
Because in the West we do not respect our elders
>>
My parents should never have had kids. I remember in sixth grade getting screamed at like hysterical screaming by my mother for not having good enough grades and my father telling my doctor he wanted to burn my baseball cards in front of me one by one for not doing as well in school as they felt I should. They left me a broken shell of a person with no empathy and unable to form relationships with people. We get along now, but I don't really care for them, and they probably know on some level. They're not there yet but they're heading towards having to live in a retirement community or nursing home. I really don't think I love them or anyone else.

I don't want children because I don't want them turning out like me. Not that I could ever have a relationship to begin with anyways.
>>
>>139441060
I'm Middle Eastern Christian and we're supposed to stay in our parent's home after we are married for at least a year or two, if I left the house at 18 I would be abandoned by my family both close and distant. My uncle would literally spit on my face if I ever done such a thing. White people are fucking weird tbqh.
>>
>>139438775
Dude that looks comfy as fuck
>>
white boomers kicked all their kids to the curb asap and lived it up while we suffered. karma is a bitch huh?
>>
>>139440619
You should be kissing your parent's feet you spoiled fucking cunt.
>>
narcissism mixed with career mixed with lack of religion (associated with destruction of family unit)
>>
>>139439646
Say they were lost in the flood :^)
>>
>>139442483
"White" people as you think of them, you invader, are almost entirely english and dutch, descendants of freehold farmers

The culture is formed around self responsibility. You are not allowed to defend your children if they are criminals, for example. This is why white societies sre noncurrupt, unlike ME christians. You epuld defend your own children even if they were cannibals
>>
>>139436007
looks like they're doing ok.
>>
File: 1490383749183.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490383749183.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>139439651
>They walked me into every pitfall they had to have known how to avoid.

If feel you anon.
My parents keep telling me how great their childhoods were, with big families and social circles and lots of freedom.
They would drive around without a licence, blow shit up or shoot around in the woods with WW2 weapons they found all while being surrounded by their friends.

When I was a child they let all social contacts go silent. Where I grew up was nothing for me to do, but they refused to aknowledge that. My friends from school were all at least an hour drive away from me.
When I wanted to do sports or some other activity in the next community they would tell me I'd just fuck up and break my leg or cause them some other inconvenience. I should do some yard work if I want a workout.
When I had trouble finding work for summer they would just turn in circles, be annoyed and say that problem will just somehow go away in the future.
They ignored my health problems and came up with their own reasons for me being sick or not feeling good, effectively shutting me down from ever telling them again.

Apparently I'm a textbook case for developing early onset chronic depression. Now I gotta pop pills just to get to a functioning level.

The worst thing is my mother recently told me she never thought the things they said or decisions they made would have an impact on my life...
How can boomers be so ignorant?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 175x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 175x325px
>>139436007
ITS ALIVE!

QUICK, EVERYONE SKEDADDLE TO THE BINGO ROOM!
>>
>>139436549
this. fuck death and fuck getting old.
>>
you mean, why do white people pay for constant attention and medical care for their older family members?
Why don't black people?
>>
>>139438715
Thank you ricer, I use to help my elderly Chinese neighbor for 7 years with things he needed help with. You did the right thing , Thnak you for being a good person
>>
The rescuers probably cant get to those old people thanks to all the looters shooting at their boats
>>
>>139443084
Not sure anon but in the coming revolution you should kill thrm

No crime unpunished
>>
>>139441527
cos it's a woman's job, you faggot
>>
>>139439163
>60
>old
Try more like 80.
Lots of 70-year-olds are mobile and independent.
>>
>>139443084
my parents are just as fucking retarded if it makes it feel any better. I just want them gone if I'm being blatantly honest.
>>
Old people in nursing homes are worthless. I wouldn't want young, virile Men risking their lives to save decrepit 80+ people of no worth. Imagine 10 or 20 Men trying to save a nursing home and drown trying to get someone out of their bed. It's ludicrous.
>>
>>139436007
I'm not sure. I just flew across the country to see my grandparents and help tend my grandmother's flower garden that she can't keep up on her own any more. We aren't all gone you know.
>>
>>139442921
>defending this
The lack of family dynamic is the reason why the West is fucked mate. Everybody is an individualist consumerist drone without any real culture or sense of belonging which is why they sperg out against all immigrants since they have something they don't.

>This is why white societies sre noncurrupt
White societies are as corrupt it's just a different form of corruption. It's a more cleaner form of corruption.

>You epuld defend your own children even if they were cannibals
Not really no, in our culture we have to have honour and respect for the family name, if we ever did such a crime we would be disowned by our parents, whites are more likely to do that because whites don't feel any family belonging hence they don't have any honour or respect for their family which is why they throw them parents in nursing homes when they age like garbage. Sad tbqh.
>>
>>139436007
Because we don't live with our grandparents as adults, we go out and make our own money instead of being leeches. Also, we survive a lot longer than black people because we don't commit crimes as much as you do.
>>
>>139438434
This. It doesn't even matter if the bad nursing homes are in the minority; it's the fact that they are treated by people that don't emotionally care for them, all while the people they love (and thought loved them back) are chilling at home. It's got to be heartbreaking for the children you've raised and provided for to turn their backs on you when you're near the same level of innocence and vulnerability of a child. To have your kids stick you in a home with people you don't even know. Losing your sense of competence, your memories, your physical strength; it's a part of aging that we can't stop for anyone. Not even ourselves. But to have them go through that alone is cruel.
>>
>>139443980
>ancap defending the cancer of radical individualism

This is precisely why whites lack racial self-awareness and don't have kids anymore, it's because of their retarded upbringing
>>
>>139440619
>Parents risk having poor retirement so you get an education
>"They shouldn't have had me at all so they wouldn't have to pay and they could have a good retirement"

You spoiled fucking brat. Your parents didn't deserve to have such a piece of shit for a child.
>>
>>139436007
>>139436148
You ever care someone who is partially mobile or can't carry out activities or daily living? Just making meals, especially with diet restrictions, is grueling.
>>
>>139438244
White americans are the descendants of those who left their family in europe to start a life in the new world this makes sense.
>>
>>139444530
Don't forget they also sent him to a private school and brought him up with strong Christian values in a wholesome church environment

He's a spoiled atheist turd. His dad should spit on his face.
>>
>>139438715
Because the wrong side won ww2
>>
>>139443588
>White societies are as corrupt it's just a different form of corruption. It's a more cleaner form of corruption.

It's corruption for self-service. It isn't even utilitarian; it's individualism at it's finest.
>>
File: 1503827818131.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1503827818131.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
Old people that aren't related to me smell funny and are annoying.
>>
>>139442133
>>139442732
>being given a polite delusion in how the world works is good for your child or spoiling
>being upset at your parents for not trying to teach you something valuable and useful is somehow being a bad child and person
>>
>>139442723
How would they know if the economy was going to collapse? It's easy for us to say, "they were fucking idiots, they ruined everyone's lives" because we could easily draw the lines of what caused it. Right now, we could be causing fucking havoc and not even know about it because history makes fools of everyone. I don't care if I get shat on for saying this, but boomers don't deserve to get hated on for these things. Maybe the politicians, but not your average old 60-80 year old.
>>
>>139445002
Well my parents aren't perfect either they grew in different values, for them me studying its a big achievement and like other people said at some age you have to take responsability for your own shit, you lived thing that shaped you but now is time to shape yourself, please think about it Arthur
>>
>>139445158
>How would they know if the economy was going to collapse?

You think /pol/ is the only group that knows about KEK?
>>
>>139444915
Old people have more experience and more wisdom than you. You should always respect them and listen to them even if it's a homeless guy or some garbage man. Every society has known this.
>>
>>139444915
All nursing home have a distinct odor. It's usually not an obvious smell of feces or urine, typically despair and depression.
>>
old people should just be executed if they can't take care of themselves.
>>
File: fine.png (775KB, 741x985px) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
775KB, 741x985px
>>139436007
>>
>>139445002
The cuck is blaming his parents for his own problems from what he wrote his parents were good Christian people who just wanted the best for him.
>>
>>139445368
So if you get in a crash and become cognitively/physically damaged to the point where you need someone to take care of you, should you be executed?
>>
>>139445328
>Every society has known this.

Not the society in Logan's Run.
>>
>>139445368
subhumans like this guy are the reason why the west is fucked
>>
>>139445548
If I need to start taking pills every day and can't take of myself, I wouldn't want to live.
>>
>>139445211
This. You can't keep blaming your parents for your problems. At some point you have to recognize your problems to tackle them rather than to mull over them again and again.
>>
>>139436007
My grandma is 92 and lives in a home not 5 minutes down the road, I visit all the time. Sad that some ladies get forgotten, especially redpilled ones. Mein is Swedish and a former social worker, but I still won't abandon her.
>>
>>139436007
because boomers are garbage. lmao
>>
>>139445651
That doesn't mean everyone will think like you in that situation. And that doesn't mean execution is a good idea.
>>
>>139445742
You're a good guy, man. I wish there were more people like you. I hope someone treats you the same when you get older.
>>
>>139436007
>The Cat
Anyone else notice the cat in the background? I wonder if it budged from that position for hours.
>>
>>139445791
This is a good goy right here.
>>
>>139445368
correction; BOOMERS should be executed regardless of circumstance.
>>
>>139445742
Bless you!
>>
>>139445899
name 1 boomer that isnt a shabbos goy.
>>
>>139445846
So many of the so called fascists here are just as full of hate as antifa. Love your family, love your community, love your people, and gas the goddamn fucking kikes that are trying to tear us apart.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (21KB, 664x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
21KB, 664x662px
>>139445846
>good guy
>let's his grandma rot in a nursing home
>>
>>139446008
Most boomers I've met have been redpilled, they're conservative, well mannered, religious, etc. If it wasn't for white boomers, Trump wouldn't have been elected.

Only the left hates boomers.
>>
>>139436007

Those white people let the liberals gain power, and gave rights to blacks and all the rest of it.

Those morons with no self-interests can rot in hell for all I care for what they did to their own people and to America.
>>
>>139446150
most of the boomers ive met are communists at best
>>
>>139446071
>5 mins down the road
>visits her all the time
Not the same thing
>>
>>139436952
I'm thankful my parents weren't like that
>>
>>139446071
Right, well she can't walk and I don't have a house without stairs or one with an elevator. Your grandma must be dead, that's too bad. Sorry, but my Mimi would rather play Mexican train than watch TV all night with my Xanax popping boomer mom.
>>
>>139446207
The irony is that communists hate boomers. You've been fed lies. The most vitriolitc rhetoric against the old always comes from the left. The left thinks that if they could somehow get rid of old people, conservatism would die.
>>
>>139436007
Becuase they abandoned us in latchkey to be raised by babysitters so they could play corporate ladder climber. Tv, and video games are not a substitute for a parents, and a loving home. They Jews spent the better part of the 80's and 90's brainwashing young minds with the boob tube. Boomers fucked us by taking everything and leaving us nothing. They all need to die now and free up the social secturity money for future generations. The least they can do with their worthless lives.
>>
>>139446301
Jews are too blame not boomers, boomers are the vitims. Are you going to blame millenials for being brainwashed into anti-white communism in college or their Jewish professors?
>>
>>139446419
victims*
>>
>>139446291
>You've been fed lies.
nah, boomers are trash. they sold their souls to shlomo and gave the entire world to (((them))) in exchange for comfort.
>>
>>139436388
>your job is more important than ur parents
nursing homes are deathcamps. employees regularly give too much medication and dont take proper care of the old people. Imagine being old af. Would you rather be around your family. You're a self-centered piece of shit
>>
>>139446448
It was more like they were victims of mass Jewish subversion of society. I pity them. I understand why they are blamed but you're forgetting the real cause of this mess in the first place.
>>
>>139446549
>they were victims
Yes, everyone is a victim. Oh poor me!
>>
>>139436388
Does your wife work? Your wife should take care of your parents. But knowing you, you're probably some white cuck who allows your wife to work some shitty office job instead of taking care of the house and the kids.
>>
>>139446448
They didn't know any better. I talk to my dad about this all the time. Boomers were just as brainwashed as the people you used to consider friends in grade school. If we had the chance to be as comfy as they were in 1969, we would. The fact that we don't have that chance is why we are taking the chance of being Nazis.
>>
>>139436007
Individualism = "you can't force me to do anything" = leaving parents in nursery homes, because you don't feel like you're supposed to take care of them.
>>
>>139436007
Because some of them are cunts,and get what they deserve.
>>
>>139446071
You mean the generation that brought us:
hippies
Third wave feminism
Rampant STDs
Multiculturalism
Globalism
Greed is good
Immigration act of 1965
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Weather underground
Black panthers
Etc...etc....etc...
You mean those red pilled commies... goy!
>>
>>139446615
Look up Yuri Bezmenov. Boomers were victims of Jewish communist subversion. Blaming them is precisely what (((they))) want. Inter-generational hatred and division is not something to be embraced.
>>
>>139446549
>but you're forgetting the real cause of this mess in the first place.
oh, im not forgetting (((them))). do not blame the jew for its evil ways, it is merely its nature, and because of its nature it must be destroyed. boomers on the other hand, are traitors, soulless thralls who sold themselves and their children and their countries away to (((them))) merely for their own comfort. boomers are not even sentient.
>>
>>139446419
The Jew just dangled the shekel in front of them they took it upon themselves to abandon their families for the all might dollar.
>>
>>139446642
>If we had the chance to be as comfy as they were in 1969, we would.
i wouldnt, im not some soulless rat.
>>
>>139446784
So are you going to blame millenials also for destroying society when they were victims of college brainwashing by Jewish professors and Jewish media complex? If so, then might as well kill yourself since you're to blame according to your own logic.
>>
>>139436007
Boomers deserve it

Day of the pillow!
>>
>>139446811
Do you even know what idealogical subversion is? Look up Yuri Bezmenov. If you are being experimented on via psychological warfare you would also end up making the same decisions.
>>
>>139446798
I know about Yuri. Ask yourself though, how could people with with education and more indoctrination see it and boomers couldn't? I'm going with they didn't want to see it. The (((banks))) have been fucking over people for generations in the US, and it's never been a secret who runs them. There is no reason any boomer shouldn't know, especially when they were raised by people who grew up during the great depression.
>>
>>139446472
This is patently untrue. If you can't afford to put your Mimi into a really nice home then don't. If you see the place is full of niggers then don't put them there because that means they tell their friends to come by and phish and steal. No joke.
>>139446925
I guess we'll never know, Jim
>>
>>139439322
t. soulless chink insect
>>
>>139447118
>how could people with with education
*with worse education
>>
>>139445548
no, I would kill myself. if both my arms were amputated then I would want someone else to kill me.
>>
>>139445328
Back to bed Mr. Jenkins. Old people are mostly doddering idiots who spout inane anecdotes.
>>
>>139446948
You mean the generation that brought us:
hippies
Third wave feminism
Rampant STDs
Multiculturalism
Globalism
Greed is good
Immigration act of 1965
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Weather underground
Black panthers
Etc...etc....etc...
You mean those red pilled commies... goy!
READ THIS AGAIN YOU CUNT,
>>
>>139447153
Even chinks treat their aging parents well. He's a Jew who worships the $ over everything.
>>
>>139436007
It's literally because they're will die soon anyway.
>>
>>139447080
>d-dont blame the boomers for being braindead subhumans who allowed themselves to be brainwashed by shlomo
they chose their path. their fathers were better men than them and they rejected them in exchange for shlomos gold, sex, and drugs. boomers are pigs.
>>
>>139446472
You're right, leaf. Seeing as you are incapable of understanding what around the clock care means, he should just have "bring the old folks to work day" every single day.
>>
>>139439322
Old people used to have wisdom before they were inundated with propaganda that makes their own innocent memories sound like they were all personally burning crosses. Now they're afraid to talk, or get shouted down. I really don't think many people on this board talk to any really old people.
>>
>>139446798
They are lost only generation that has a chance is Alpha Generation to undo the wrong that has been done and finally end the brain washing. My generation needs sacrifice itself so that Alpha can rise up. I still believe once the work is done, we should all march into the sea if your born before 2010.
>>
>>139447080
>If you are being experimented on via psychological warfare you would also end up making the same decisions.
also no, i wouldnt, and neither would anyone on here right now, we've been subjected to more psychological warfare than the braindead boomers ever were, and we saw through it and rejected it because we are better men than them.
>>
>>139447118
Do you think that if millenials were teleported back to that time and became victims of the same psychological warfare and idealogical subversion that we wouldn't be in a worse position? If so then you are delusional.
>>
>>139447443
That's because you have the internet, boomers didn't have that.
>>
>>139446948
Yes. We all have agency. Some of us unplugged from the matrix and saw the truth, others decided to stay in the dream world. The one difference is the choice to be strong or be weak. Many choose weakness becuase it's easy, not knowing they are dooming themselves and the future,
>>
>>139443084
>The worst thing is my mother recently told me she never thought the things they said or decisions they made would have an impact on my life...
>How can boomers be so ignorant?

This so hard. My parents did stuff like that too. They just watched TV and ignored the fuck out of social contacts and we only knew the people I went out and met. They would rarely let me call or visit friends and when I got restless they stuck me on tons of adderall. No guidance, just fuck off and stay quiet. That kind of upbringing just leaves everything to chance.

Later they just say they wanted me quiet so they didn't care or think anything would have an impact on me.

The real worst part here is just having no bond with them at all. I hate them but moreover, there is no bond. There is nothing. They never formed a real relationship with me. It was either totally ignoring me, buying something, or trying to make me believe something they did.

With all else said and done, I don't know where my parents were born. I don't know their favorite colors. I don't know really anything about them.

It's not going to be hard to do better. They clearly just saw having a kid as a burden and thought we'd talk when I'm older. Now they want to give me some fucking shit tier china that I've never seen before and a bunch of swarovski figures and they think it's some great legacy. I've never seen any of it before. They mention it but I still haven't seen it. It has no real value, and I haven't got the slightest interest in any of it but it's almost as big as my wedding to them. I just know my mom will cry giving that shit to me. I might literally throw it all right in the trash or hock it on ebay.
>>
>>139447455
Nothing but hyperbole. We live in the here and now, and can only go forward. Your shitty time traveling analogies are shit.
>>
>>139438715
Why do White people allow inferior mongoloids in their country? You are not supposed to be in America in the first place
>>
>>139447507
>That's because you have the internet
no, its because we have souls, unlike the boomers. i remember getting scolded as a child for using 'jew' as an insult. if you needed the internet to redpill you, you are retarded 2bh.
>>
>>139447533
It's easy to say that when you have the most valuable tool ever invented in your disposition - the internet. Boomers didn't have that. And even despite the insane levels of idealogical subversion more boomers vote right wing than millenials. Without boomers the Republican Party wouldn't exist.
>>
>>139447405
If your kids turn out to be Nazis and you approve you have nothing to be ashamed of. Once I discovered /pol/ my relationships with my parents got exponentially better because I stopped blaming them for everything once I realized (((who))) was really behind it. Being dropped in a child care center from 2 weeks even though we were well off is pretty unforgivable by most standards, but I can assume my mom didn't hate me and was trying the best she could. You all need to understand that your parents expressed their love in strange ways, and ways that never will make sense to us, but at the time seemed like the right thing to do for them.
>>
>>139437611
>She's the strongest person I know!
And this is why you visit her, it's easy now because she ok. It's become extremly hard to take care of peopel when they are week of disabled.
>>
>>139447594
Self hate propaganda created by the Marxist Jews to destroy the American family and take Americas resources and wealth for themselves.
>>
>>139436148
It's a sad brutal truth of getting old with either no family or family unable/unwilling to take you in.
>>
>>139447731
Weak or*
>>
>>139447455
also millennials have been subjected to more psychological warfare than any generation to date.
>>
>>139436007
Because they are living too long and we have our own family and obligations. Used to be they would live to 70s at best, then you had your years as the elder. Now, they linger in a constant state of not fully alive nor dead until they are in their 90s and you yourself are in your 60s.
>>
>When you haven't changed their piss pans in the last hour
>>
>>139439322
...nigger you will be old very very very soon.
>>
>>139447545
>swarovski figures
Boomers are attached to the most trivial material items ever. Collectable plates and other such baubles. Many of the boomers around here became hoarders, including my mother. They care more about their dead families treasure, than their own living family.
>>
>>139436388
Good for you. you do what you can.

ignore these fucks here. Let them all sit down for dinner with wife and kids and listen to how they all can't handle any more bedpans, shitty sheets, spilled meals, incessant repetition, or disappearing in the night from gramma or pappa.
>>
>>139446633
Exceptionally excellent dig-itz.
Great and correct attitude.
>>
>>139447719
Yes, they aren't wholey to blame, but should we still allow them to have a place in this world? Can't they see the harm they've done which caused a cascade affect through the generations, and not instantly hang themselves? The fact that they are still breathing, and using up resources, still shows they show no remorse, no conscience, just feeding the pig trough for their insatiable hunger. I'm an 80's baby, and I know our generations isn't perfect, I to understand I am lost. Even though is seemthe world clearly. That's why I feel it's my duty to produce children that will be the generation that save this country, and when I'm done I can die happily.
>>
>>139438715

I knew a guy who literally left home and abandoned his family because his dad voted UKIP

Its a scary world
>>
>>139448201

In part, it is because the [boomer] space is dominated by people who held on to faith and folk, blood and soil, against the forces of tactical deconstruction. Our space is dominated by people who started from this nihilistic morras and deconstructed the deconstruction, piecing the value of these things together from the wreckage, in a sense rediscovering them, as opposed to holding onto them from the first. In large part due simply to when we were born, we are more familiar navigating postmodern, skeptical, deconstructivist mindsets, and this is not only a skill we have, but part of our inescapable outlook.

A connected reason is that pre-2000, you had to stand against every media influence you had to be a White Nationalist. Such a strong barrier to entry favors entrance by people of a very rigid, often socially abnormal disposition. As the availability of these understandings has spread, as a greater voice has been given to these concerns, a greater diversity of personality types are able to accept what we say. Obviously we still have our autists, edgelords, and bullheads, but we have a greater proportion of just normal people who want their birthright back.
>>
>>139436148
Its not, have been in some asylums as volunteer, they all tend to be like this, mixing sane old people with those with deliriums, most are heartwarming but yeah you could find from a childless old people to those wich their sons told them it would only be for some time and never where heard again.
>>
>>139437939
Your Ps were christcucks.
That's why you got what you got from them.
Not a boomer thing. christcuck thing.
>>
>>139446784
You know a sizeable majority strongly resisted these items on your list... But were hounded and over-shouted ... And the media had total control back then.. No /pol/ or social media to communicate and connect ... Groups trying to resist what you identify where infiltrated and subverted.
To a large degree these were forced not the boomers. Even today, here on /pol/ .. Try to explain and educate people about what is gap happening to US (anglosphere) and the response is hostile and ill- informed..
So this gen is pretty much failing for the same traps as the boomers....
>>
>>139436148
They have a pretty comfy home pool and yet you complain?
>>
>>139438075
>cleaning old people's shit and shit?
>Does it take the kindest soul in the world to do it?

naw. A high percentage of NA women are home care based drug addicts. They go to school, get certified, get a job taking care of somebody grammie who needs pain meds.

They make okay money for being junkie whores until they get caught, and they always do.
>>
>>139447118
>psychological programming..
the thing is, anyone who tried to explain this was loudly shouted down. The media was much more controlled.. There was no way to "talk back" to power...
And really... how many still don't "get" 9/11 - and even Charlottesville is a psy-ops designed to push the narrative.. Even her in /pol/ there's post after post from deluded fool unable to see and understand what is happening.
Don't blame the boomers till you've got the gen x to understand where they are being led/pushed.
>>
>>139438715
>I'm going to suggest she donate it to her church.

Leave it to somebody who will fight the kids tooth and nail.
>>
How are there electric lights if it's flooded?
>>
>25
>no college
>virgin
>caregiver of sick mom
>and my underage brother
>everything is done by me
>everything
>mowing the grass paying the bills buying groceries cooking running errands cleaning the house
>she sick and doesn't even take the medications because she's smarter than a doctor apparently
>the doctor hates her and I have to babysit her so her condition doesn't worsen to the point that I have to waste even more time babysitting and driving her to the doctors 4x a week
>oh an our insurance will skyrocket with insane deductibles next year and she selfishly worsens her condition as an attention grab just when we're a few months away
>she calls me a lazy piece of shit and a failure and compares me to her other friends successful children who got their college paid by their parents
>the house is in fucking foreclosure now
>oh yeah I'm fucking balding from all these stress

God I wish I had the courage to abandon my parents

Fucking KILL ME already I don't have the strength to do it myself
>>
I came from a big family (4 boys, 1 girl). My father was a total boomer asshole. Died a millionaire, left his kids nothing, his second wife and her kids everything. Left my mother when I was five, didnt want anything to do with his own five children for rest of his life. I would have needed a court order to get his support, if I had wanted it. Total liberal, United church, progressive prick.

Anyways, what can I say. I put it all behind me. Married a a nice, but rather plain girl, who is very hard working and family orientated. We have children now, and want more. I work in trades (carpentry), but its not bad financially. Looking back Im glad in some ways I didnt go to college. My brothers and I formed our own company and business is ok. I own a home and a rental property. My wife is pretty awesome, despite being plain, she is in good shape and speaks five languages! .... she never went to college either, just school of hard knocks.

Anyways, we have agreed we are in it for our kids. They never have to leave our home, and if possible they can raise their children in our properties. Our dream is to buy them houses as well before we die. Dont care if my boys go to college, just want to make sure they stay away from stupid, vapid skanky bitches who steal it all. Thats why our plan is to buy the house, let our son live there, if she want s to divorce him ... ok ... he doesnt own the house, his parents do! Cant protect him forever, but hopefully until hes in his 30's. Would love to see my grandchildren run around in a house I built.

Anyways, fuck the boomers, and thier shit tier consumerism, save the niggers, but hey fuck my own kids over, ....

family is everything.
>>
>>139447443
Here on /pol/... Posters are just as ignorant and arrogant about their opinions as any boomer may have been. Day in day out - the ignorance displayed on /pol/ is terrifying - especially as /pol/ anons have the arrogant belief they are so exceptionally smart they fall off one end of the intelligence spectrum.
In a few short years the US is going to see an economic collapse unparalleled in modern times.. It'll be interesting to see who understands how and why this collapse has been orchestrated.
>>
>>139436007
It's because some people don't have time to spend caring for an elderly person who has very specific needs to continue living. Or they have more concerns, like taking care of their children first.
>>
>>139442355
Hitting a little to close to home there, buddy. My siblings are 10-15 years older than me. I always got the feeling my parents used up all their love,and nurturing before I was even born.
>>
>>139448967
>In a few short years
lmao try months
>>
>>139444533
Can confirm, I was raised by my grandmother and went through my teenage and young adult years helping take care of my wheelchair bound great grandmother and later my great uncle.

It's like taking care of a baby, but the baby weighs 150lbs+. Pretty much impossible for one person to do while working a full time job.
>>
>>139448835
That sucks anon, I'm sorry
My dad keeps telling me to abandon my mom on account of she's toxic and my life is very similar to what you just described. Go get a job and start lifting weights. It's not a meme....just fucking do it. You can live a semi normal life and still be red pilled.
>>
>>139444533

I'm an occupational therapist and a live-in care attendant for a friend of mine with a permanent and total disability.

Is it difficult? Yes, however, I am not a nigger and have some respect for God's creation as well as my family and friends.
>>
>>139436108
As a nigger this saddens me
>>
>>139448076
Yup, and what's fun is they missed out on all the actually valuable stuff when my grandparents died. Like ww2 bikes and a 20's car that they literally tried to throw away. They ended up paying a guy that said he could tow it away. "It's just an old car, It didn't work anymore since some kid put sand in the gas tank way back. Dunno why Dad never got rid of it" They didn't even look it up first. You wouldn't believe me if I said the model and year but it had to be worth a lot even broken.

But they brought back a Uhaul of figurines and even fought with my aunts and uncles over them. Among other things they brought back tons of stuff I thought was just immediate garbage, like worn out chairs and rugs and boxes of empty mason jars. Just want the fuck. How could they look at what was there and think this was what was worth fighting over?
>>
>>139436007
it's mostly an anglo thing to do
>>
>>139445158

boomer politicians are the worst people ever

((( )))
>>
>>139447594
Amen
>>
>>139448356
It was a both at once thing. The "sit on ass while TV raises my kids" thing is 100% boomer.
>>
>>139442133
I bet you are a big fan of those parents raising their kids transgender on hormone blockers because they too are pursuing their passions.
>>
>>139436388
Visiting twice a week is more than most people do, shit I visit once every 2-3 months maximum.
>>
My mother works in a nursing home. She said you feel sorry for a lot of these lonely old people who never get visitors, until you find out a lot of them were horrible, abusive people. Let them rot.
>>
although the right thing to do generally would be to be the one who takes care of them but the reality is is that taking care of a lot of these people at that age is beyond time consuming and grueling, especially with the more demented ones. It's just not that simple. And some of them need constant around the clock care and constant supervision cause if left alone can be a huge danger to themselves.
Honestly I think nursing homes just need better funding.

>t; nursing home worker
>>
>>139446472
Whelp, the leaf is right.
>>139446633
This is also right.
There's really no excuse for just dumping your parents off at daycare deathcamp.
>>
>>139442355
>>139449104

No dude, your wrong. You can do it. You absolutely have to find the right girl to do it with. Thats essential. Dont look for beuaty, go for brains, dedication ..... a girl who has not forgotten the meaning of the word "honour".

Brains, dedication, hard working, honourable ... these are the traits that last a lifetime. Beauty fades brother, the tits sag, and shes still a stupid vapid ho ... what are you left with.

Then your parents.... they taught you, what NOT to do. Love your kids, teach them, spent time with them, especially when thier young.

Build a home, for your family, forever. No one has to leave, ever. They get married, super, I start cribbing the foundation for the addition. They had kids, awesome, Im on my way to hardware store to buy the framing for the new room!

My children can leave if they want to, but there will always be a room with their name on the door.
>>
>>139448835
Damn anon. It sounds like you're too damned busy to lose your virginity.
>>
>>139439322
Daily reminder that posts like this are from Torontofags and do not represent all Canadians.
>>
>>139448877
Just remember to make your kids hard and strong bruh. Don't hand them everything, make them work. Other than that you're living it.
>>
>>139441060
You sound like a faggot. I can tell your parents were druggie liberals.
>>
>>139448877

Reading posts like yours give me some hope for the future.
>>
>>139436148
What's wrong with wanting to do that?
I don't like being tied down by my parents. I've had to keep so much from them it's annoying as hell.

>workout
>anon don't drink that protein powder its bad for you
>when are you gonna have a family
>why do you listen to that kind of music
Simple crap like that drives me crazy.

I just want to be left alone and go live in a small town some where up north where it snows.
>>
>>139443588
>White societies are as corrupt it's just a different form of corruption. It's a more cleaner form of corruption.

Kek, it's not corruption, it's the kike system working exactly like it's supposed to
>>
>>139441060
>The whole 'out of the house by 18 and calling me once a month to catch up' thing is so alien to the rest of the world.

This.

The reason I abandoned my parents in nursing homes is because they abandoned me at 18 while the Chinese and Indian kids I knew got to stay in their parents homes till 26 and save 8 years of rent (around 40k in rent) to put downpayments on houses.
>>
Well they actually know their parents, so there's an opportunity you might not be afforded.
Also they're all old women, so I'm just going to assume they're childless feminists and are the problem.
>>
>>139442483
You don't understand, our parents do not give us the option to stay, it isn't a fucking choice. 90% of white people I knew had to leave at 18.
>>
>>139436007
>Work 80 hours a week
>Mom in nursing home after I couldn't make the time to take care of her worsening Alzheimers.
>She gets continually worse to the point she cannot communicate in English, only gesturing to things she wanted and crying most of her waking hours
>Some nigger on /pol/ tells me I'm a piece of shit because I can't spend my whole life watching over them trying to help but not understanding how
Fuck off, if I could have put my mom out of her misery I would have, and knowing her she would have wanted me to, don't put the load on my shoulders because I did the next best thing I could.
This is the first time a /pol/ thread actually made me butthurt, eat my fucking dick nigger.
>>
>>139449684

>dont look for beauty

Enjoy having ugly kids. You can shape a beautiful girl into being a good wife and mother even if she isn't the best personality-wise when you meet her, and if not you can always find a different one. Plenty of women on this planet. You can't change your honourable yet homely wife's genetics or the ones she will pass on to your kids. Life is a lot easier when you're good looking.
>>
>>139450211
>don't drink that protein powder
You're now aware that even though your mom is against protein powder, she has cumulatively had GALLONS of cum in her stomach and on her face and tits over the years. Just remember that the next time shes harping at you over little bullshit like that.
>>
>>139451388
Kek
>>
>>139436007
It's only American old people who needs help in a assisted living home. The food and pills and all the sugar lobotomies Americans.
>>
>>139451388
>imagine your mom getting cum on and in her

How is this supposed to make him feel better?
>>
>>139447545
I can relate to this thread very hard. Single mothers are especially bad. My mom almost never did the right things for me when I was a kid, she was too afraid of hurting my feelings by saying no. I constantly tested well and got into good schools and had good technical aptitude with all the kids in my school calling me the smartest, but I grew horribly depressed because she let my health issues go untreated, even after I was diagnosed with ADD and psoriasis and I gained a lot of weight. She never did anything for my skin problems, because Accutane is bad (apparently it's worse than having fucking acne forever). She just kept shoving food in my mouth and pressuring me into eating even when I said I wasn't hungry. As a result, I developed a horrible self image. She also never allows me to do anything. I wanted to solder some shit and she told me not to do it because she thought I'd burn down the house. I have a huge fascination with aviation, but I had to argue with her for days to convince her to let me take a single flying lesson. My life was basically aborted by her incompetent, fucking retarded meddling, and she's one of the big reasons I think women are fucking idiots. I most definitely would've been a fighter pilot by now if I had a parent that wasn't a complete retard.
>>
File: 1503920075246.jpg (72KB, 539x521px) Image search: [Google]
1503920075246.jpg
72KB, 539x521px
>>139443084
>"I always did what had to be done"
>"I always wanted you to make friends"
>regularly would forbid me to go out for months straight.
>"You don't know what back problems are"
>diagnosed with arthritis at 26

Boomers are selfish retards.
>>
>>139452452
Holy fuck, that post was a big, unformatted wall of text vomit. I just kind of went on a rant because I've been holding that shit in for so long, sorry it's such an eyesore.
>>
File: IMG_0884.jpg (37KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
37KB, 250x243px
>>139436108
Holy shit
>>
>>139452526
Letting it out isn't the worst thing ever anon, don't sweat it.
>>
>>139452452
>She never did anything for my skin problems, because Accutane is bad (apparently it's worse than having fucking acne forever).
Sweets and milk are the cause, einstein
>>
File: 1495225825197.gif (1MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495225825197.gif
1MB, 450x450px
>>139448776
>>
>>139452608
Thank you. It just makes me angry to think about all the lives ruined by brain-dead, weak parenting like this, and I keep thinking about how things could have been if I had a father figure.
>>
My dad sat me down and told me that he would kill himself whenever he's unable to care for himself. He's nowhere near that (65), but I believe him and respect his wishes.

My house has a mother in law suite in the back, so mom can live there whenever and maintain independence and dignity, but still be a part of the family.

Neither are fat sacks of shit or anything, though, and I might feel differently if they were.
>>
>>139452879
Yeah. Except in my case, she told me it's because I needed to get laid. That's pretty fucking hard given the circumstances.
>>
File: 160547170.jpg (287KB, 596x599px) Image search: [Google]
160547170.jpg
287KB, 596x599px
>>139436007
Sick! Let's repost this image until trump realizes his mistakes
>>
>>139453045
Hey, that does suck but it's how it went.
The most important thing you can do if making the best of what you get.
Play the cards you're dealt and figure it out.
Worst case scenario you fail and I call you a faggot on the internet.
Best case you do what you want with your life.
>>
>>139452470
Sorry frogbro. Are meds helping with the arthritis?
>>
>>139453228
I don't take painkillers or meds, sequelae are there so I can't do shit except the occasionnal chiropractor stuff.
>>
File: 1490966498273.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490966498273.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>139452452
Sorry burger-friend, I can relate to your post.

>She never did anything for my skin problems, because Accutane is bad

I never got treatment too. My mother wouldn't go to a doctor she hadn't heard about before so I went without treatment. All the people around me managed their skin problems when they were young but I got to deal with all the scars and hyperpigmentation paying out of my own pocket because it's consider cosmetic.
Would have cost less than a hundred Eurodollars to fix it when it started because universal healtcare covers that.
I'll pay at least 2k€ and have to deal with the psychological issues.
>>
>mfw my mom tells me she'll leave me the house and go into a retirement home
>mfw i imagine her with people she doesn't know in a place she doesn't know
The only way i'm putting her into a home is if it costs me 10000 euros a month.
>>
>>139454087
Are you retarded? Just live with her in the house? get a gf and you take care of her.
Wtf mate. The last thing id ever do is put my mom in a home, no matter how expensive it is.
My father can die under bridge for all I care.
>>
>>139455119
yes goyim, dont start famlies with your women, take care of your moms instead.
>>
>>139444533
Suck it up.

my grandfather was paralyzed from the waist down, we never put him somewhere. him and my grandmother stayd with us till he dies, (grandmother is still here with us). even when me and my mother had to take turns every night turning him over in bed every 6h so that he doest get bed soars and other people kept buging us to put him in a home we never even considered it, I mean hes my fucking grandfather. I dont get how you can just abandon family like that.

My other grandmother is in a retirement 'vilage', bunch of houses walled of to keep the niggers out, but its like a collage campus in there. I swear they hold more drunken parties there than I ever had at university. I went to her birthday party there and instead of tea or something old people should do they were doing shots at 2pm. one of her friend once had to go to the hospital because she danced on a table and fell off. anyway, we try and bring her to our house for visits but that doesnt happen a lot because she s always on some toar in america or australia or some shit half the year.
>>
>>139436007
>>139436007
Why do white people kick their kids out when they're 18?

Why did white people give their countries away to corporate interests and nonwhite masses?

Why did white people abort their own children and are proud about it?

Why do white people fight for the interests of the asian man, black man, mexican man, muslim man?
>>
>>139447333
it's his fault for being a wage slave
>>
>>139458067
RARE
>>
>>139436007

My parents are kinda shit, and they love big government. So why not? Let them have their big government, I'll be somewhere else with my wife and kids.
>>
>>139437939
This is why you don't listen to your parents 100% once you turn 18. It's called advice for a reason, you consider what they say but you still ultimately make the decision for yourself based on what seems right for you. Everything they said was retarded and you are retarded for following it without question. You should accept responsibility for what was your decisions. They still sound like shit parents either way, my parents were kind of meh too. Dad is a piece of shit and was actually my motivation for actually being a good man. I wanted to be everything he isn't. I love my mom, but she was a stacy when she was younger and doesn't really have anything of value to say ever. If I followed their advice 100% who knows where I'd be now.
>>
>>139436007
In all honesty, it's more cost-effective than to each look after their own. Also, the seniors benefits from living in a gregarious community. The main problems come from greedy nursing home owners, who understaff their facilities and employ untrained and unsuitable staff. With tougher legislation, retirement communities would be an asset to all of us.
>>
>>139436007
My family owns a care home. 99% of the people who go into one are not capable of looking after themselves either through dementia, disease or disability; they're there because the need 24 hour care. Some of them sadly have fully functioning minds. People need to stop assuming that all old people go into care homes, a large number are quite happy in assisted living accommodation where they live independently and just get regular check visits by carers or wardens.
>>
>>139440128
The nuclear family was basically the original family with the aunts, cousins, unlces and grandparents trimmed away.
>>
>>139446207
Yes they are. Communists who also have a serious mterialistic/consumer streak.
>>
File: IMG_8693.jpg (12KB, 160x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8693.jpg
12KB, 160x208px
>>139436007 (OP) #

MUH DICK

>ywn ever ever have soggy granny pusy

Why live?
>>
>>139446419
I bet ther will be a lot of nice travel trailers and RVs available when the boomers go
>>
>>139456062
you shallow lazy nigger.
>>
>>139447545
The china and royal doultons and crap are th remianing link to their previous generation. Their greatest gen parents would have been honoured to have fine china so the booms buy as much of that crap as they can and never use it. I am sinlge and bought my own house and several relatives have offered their old bone china to me. I could care less about fancy plates really.
>>
>>139447731
Kike trying to justify letting his family rot in a home.
>>
>>139436007
white kids are forced out of the house at 18 by parents who know they wont get looked after. Simple fact of the matter.
>>
>>139452452
my parents are the same. Even now in my 30s they are just naysayers. Anything i want to do they are like "oh are you sure? Dont do that anon you will burn your house down" Or when i wanted to go on a cross country road trip "oh wont your car break down" its like they are constantly dwelling on some remote neagtive possibility, no matter how remote. This stops them from doing interesting things themselves. They literally have no interests or hobbies and if anyone else tries to do anything they shit on it and actively try and stop them.
>>
>>139436007
kill old people desu
>>
>>139436429
Back to t_d fag.
>>
>>139466444
This really, what's this weird thing in USA? Not caring about your parents? Or vice-versa?

Cultural marxism? I couldn't for the death of me think of placing my parents in some dying house with other old farts for all the great relationship we have and sense of support from each-other
>>
File: 1503943206560.jpg (33KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
1503943206560.jpg
33KB, 640x463px
I will definitelly let my parents move into my house when they are older. Would even quit my job if it's necessary to support them and work as freelancer from my home.

Family is definitelly the most important thing in my life. They spent so much effort, money and time in rising me up, I'm not going to let them stay in an old peoples home.
>>
>>139447731
I don't blame you desu. I wouldn't want to take care of a nasty old nasally kike either. Their women are hard enough to like when they're young and attractive.. I couldn't imagine trying not to murder one when they're 80+ and shutting themselves while speaking in Yiddish.
>>
>>139469018
Shitting*
>>
>>139436148
It's real
>>
Carlos if you are still here and want one last mission. We need the live stream camera turned north instead of west so we can see the break beginning
>>
>>139450211
how is high school treating you
>>
>>139450211
When you grow up a little bit more you will appreciate your parents. Sounds like they really care
>>
File: 12316540.jpg (91KB, 807x579px) Image search: [Google]
12316540.jpg
91KB, 807x579px
>>139436007
because in olden days the elderly people had the self-respect, pride and decency to wander out in the wilderness when they became a burden to their families.
later they learned to use subtle methods of euthanasia.

in this cancerous abrahamic liberal age they spend their last 10 years with senility, chronic diseases, shitting and pissing themselves, vegetating in absolute disgrace, clinging to their "life".
so when they finally die their kids will be 50 and too old to actually enjoy their inheritance if they don't have to pay it all on the nursing home's and funeral bills.
>>
>>139436108
kek
>>
If you are ever diagnosed with dementia, consider suicide and I don't say that flippantly. It's a horrific disease that essentially rots away your brain. Not only do you lose your cognition but you also eventually lose control of your body until you become a trapped husk

t. work in a nursing home
>>
>>139470288
I can corroborate this. If you ever get diagnosed with it, seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>139443084
>that problem will just somehow go away in the future.
typical boomer parenting
>>
My great nan is 104 and in a home, pays a silly amount of money to be in there whilst she's pretty much brain dead, it breaks my heart desu
>>
>>139441060
Feels like 1984
>>
File: 8.png (1MB, 626x630px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
1MB, 626x630px
>>139470055
Old people are life jews
>>
>>139470055
the truth hurts
>>
>>139436388
As lame as this sounds, other cultures generally let their parents live with them once they're retirement age, then if you can afford it (over $100,000 a year out of pocket, most likely) you get a 24/7 nurse at home, when needed. Or you buy a house very close to your own home, for your parents to retire in, and you provide them medical assistance.

Nursing homes, at best, are hedonistic club-med style sex-party retreats for geriatrics. That is like, the nursing homes that are more posh I guess. Then there are the most middle class and poor nursing homes, some run by the state, and yea... that is pretty bad.

Not all nursing homes are terrible but... yea its easy to see why they get a bad reputation.

>>139437939
pretty much same situation here, except instead of boomers, my parents act more like Gen-X, with lots of boomer traits. neither are Christian whatsoever, though.
>>
File: 1502272818407.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502272818407.png
5KB, 500x500px
>>139436108
threads over you can go home now boys
>>
>>139470288
>>139472079
this somewhat explains the Robin Williams suicide. in his case it was lewd-body dementia, i think fairly early onset, so... yea, he was perhaps starting to get the symptoms of Lewy-Body hallucinations, depression, doom, etc and just decided to hang himself. Sadly his daughter decided to join the illuminati pedos, and I hope Robin Williams made it to heaven.
>>
I work at assisted living in California.

To move in, you have to pay around $130,000 just to start paying rent of $5100 per month. There is a buy-in fee and most of the elderly sell their homes to afford to pay the buy-in fee. Basically our goal is to consume their nestegg before they die.
>>
>>139436388
The problem is a lot of old folks are put in homes when they are still capable of looking after them selves with just some help from their family. A lot of people just get lazy and selfish and can't be bothered.
>>
>>139443391
this

70 is when you start to feel like shit
>>
This isn't a racial thing, it's about class. Lower class people are more in touch with their human nature, that social thing that helped us not get hunted to extinction by all the other faster and stronger animals. Lower class people need each other to survive so it naturally develops that they just live together and take care of each other. This isn't to say that rich men can't be kind or that niggers don't in fact nig on the reg, but in general I think that when you can rely on the power of money instead to support you, it is much easier to forget to appreciate your other selves.
>>
>>139437395
Resilience!
Except for one, these ladies have attitude!

A 87 year old neighbor lady and I stayed in touch after she moved from our condo building to a retirement home... it was high end and she was very well cared for, as she made good money selling her unit. She died a few months ago. She went out with dignity. She had extremely fortunate circumstances compared to most Americans, of her age, or any age, really. Her money lasted just as long as she needed it.

The pol related bit:
Her retirement place was based. It had loads of 40's and 50's era photos, framed WW2 victory newspapers, and little American flags stuck everywhere. Based very old people! Many vets, I assure you they get MAGA like no others.
>>
>>139436007
As someone who has worked in a nursing home the state runs, some of these people are old whores and criminals that have treated their family like shit or never had one. Hope these old rostie whores have a great time
>>
>>139480277
holy crap... yea the whole reverse mortgage thing too. without doxing yourself, which county? or at least, SoCal or NorCal? I'm in OC.

>>139481282
this makes sense

>>139481364
yes, state run nursing homes generally would have the worst quality people.
>>
>>139437939
You sure have bought into victimology mode, dude. Drop that burden or you will blame every fucking life problem on every fucking one else.

Worse, you will set yourself up for ongoing professional and personal problems unless you wash off the stench of THE VICTIM.
>>
>>139438715
Congrats on being a great human, seriously.

F the kids, please take the house. You can sell it if you wish, create a trust and then yearly donate the proceeds to conservative / religious organizations you've checked out. Do good deeds and further drive those nasty kids crazy!

All good! God speed!
>>
>>139437939
>edgy millennial who rebelled against he's capitalist scum parents and is now a member of antifa
>>
>>139436108

They have nursing homes. It's called prison.
>>
>>139452879
For some people it's a lot more complicated than that.
>>
>>139436007
Niggers abandon their kids
>>
>>139438715
why can't more ant race azns be like you!?!!?!?

wtfffff

thanks bro keep up the good work
>>
>>139466227
This thread is still open so let me explain for the record.

It's not fine China. It's not from grandparents. It's Syracuse that they stole from a hospital they work at. It's valued at like $50. They like the idea of passing on China because TV taught them to. Infomercials and Opera, and Dr Phil or some shit told them it would be a good thing to form a connection with. their networth is way higher than those plates but they threw out all the really valuable stuff because they are ignorant as shit and still can't figure out ebay.

Forget turning the TV off when I have to fly from out of town to actually spend some time talking about anything. Like, staying silent in the room watching a Nascar race with my dad is the closest thing I have to a connection with him. I hate Nascar, it's boring as hell. If there is something interesting about it that he likes so much, maybe he could share? But he gets mad if he can't hear every line.

I stated it before but I don't really know anything about my parents. I don't give a fuck about some stupid plates.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.