[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQr OBoeV6p4 Guy goes to Be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQrOBoeV6p4

Guy goes to Berkley protests to sell popcorn and nuts, gets mugged and beaten by Antifa
>>
>>139429923
>guy goes to a controversial political contention purely to profit from peoples pain and suffering
Well I guess you can't get more American than that.
>>
>>139431803
>political contention

That implies zero violence.
>>
>>139432166
Not in the current year goy. Disagreement in America 2017 means kicking the shit out of people you disagree with.
>>
>>139429923
They should pay to have mexican tortilla ladies walk around in american flag shirts selling torillas, that should get the ol antifa noggin joggin
>>
>>139431803
>to profit
the nuts were $1 you dopey cunt, he had like 5 packs total
>>
>>139429923

That guy is awesome. He sees fat Americans everywhere because he is one too. Just capitalism at it''s best.
>>
They hit me in the face with a shield that said "No hate". Ironic.

I did nothing to provoke them except try to hold them back from attacking people. I'm a non-violent liberal.
>>
>>139434727

Was that you bro? Do not turn your back on people wearing black. I hope you bring security. No not trust Antifa at all. Seriously.
>>
Antifa are humorless monster.
>>
>>139429923
>be american
>land of the free
>sell popcorn and nuts
>gets mugged and beaten
>LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>Note to self: The Neo-Nazis are turning out to be safer to be around.

At least like-minded bigoted people you know where they stand.

Antifa stands for nothing as a whole, but individual ideologies, and might persecute you for anything. Even the American flag.
>>
>>139429923
God damn that guy was just joking

Antifa are full of pricks Jesus Christ
>>
>juggalos one of the most reasonable people there
how far we've fallen
>>
>>139435426
>be american
>get shot

That fat cunt got off way too easy to be honest
>>
>getting scared of those faggots
lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.